A Dirty Girl - Cleaned Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to caress her clit with my tongue until she pushed my face away from her pussy. "That's too sensitive, love. You've learned a lot over the last couple of years. I wish I could take you home with me."

I can't tell you how thrilled I was at what was even a suggestion.

"I still have some school to do, but I'd love to see you as often as we can."

She pulled me up for a kiss and a warm hug. " I want that, too, love. How much school do you have left?"

"I have two more years to finish my Ag Science degree."

She contemplated that. "Do you have any elective time?"

"In my senior year, I can take a semester internship for credit in my senior year."

She just glowed. "Perfect. We have some internships for bright Ag Economics students. Would you like to apply for that? We'd pay your tuition and fees for that term and pay you a salary for the work you'll do. It's a great way to make contacts for longer term employment with the Bank. Not only that, but once we hire you, we'll pay for a graduate program if you agree to work for the Bank a year for a year. If that's something that appeals to you, I could offer you a place to stay, a warm bed, and a willing partner for whatever time off you can scrape up."

I didn't know what to say. It was an offer I could never have dreamed of. "Would I get to live with you?"

She beamed at me. "Of course, you'd have your own room, a desk, computer, and access to my professional library. Not only that, but you can fuck me any time you want."

I giggled at that. "Any time? I'm a pretty horny girl."

She kissed me deeply. "I am, too, Sal. I'd absolutely love to host the intern for our program and to fuck her through the mattress whenever she needs it. Besides, you'll learn so much about the economics of running any sort of farm or ranch. Even if you ultimately decide to work elsewhere, you will be a hot property and employers will come to you begging."

She rolled me onto my back, kneeling between my thighs and kissing me as she began to seriously play with my titties.

As she moved to kiss my pussy, I had to ask, "Is this the interview for the job?"

She gave me a smoldering look. "Dearest Sally, you passed the interview at the old quarry. This is just to explain the benefits package."

I was ecstatic. My dream woman and a great job and living with her.

"When do I start?"

12