A Dirty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had been an awkward pause after her description. I was obviously supposed to say something.

"What do you like doing?" was the best I could muster.

It was obviously the right question, as she began another soliloquy.

"I like to fuck." There was a firm inflection to the word fuck. Driving the point home.

I was so turned on hearing Gran talk like this that i started rubbing my cock, gently at first, as i wanted to prolong this awkward ecstasy.

"I like to fuck, everywhere and anywhere... I love it in all of my holes. Which hole do you like Mike?"

For a millisecond I forgot that I was Mike.

"In the pussy," I replied truthfully.

i heard my Gran moan on the other end of the line.

"Oh Mike, me too, me too. I like a big hard cock in my hairy pussy." She was on a roll now. "Do you want to stick your big hard cock in my hairy pussy Mike?"

"Oh yes." I replied. I was terrified that this was true.

"You like fucking and old woman's pussy Mike? You like making a granny cum?"

I was feeling feint. The combination of taboo and overwhelming desire was making me tug my shaft so violently. I was hanging on her every filthy, depraved utterance. I was close to cumming and I didn't want to stop.

"I want to fuck you in your hairy cunt Bunty." I spat out. Making absolutely sure I didn't call her Gran by mistake.

"That's it Mike. Ram that big hard cock up this old girls wet snatch."

My room was filled with the sound of my Gran, moaning profusely.

My inhibitions were tumbling away. My initial nervousness gave way to my desire to make my Gran say terrible things.

"Do you like that big hard cock in your cunt?" I demanded.

"Oh yes, baby. Fuck me hard." she was saying between moans.

I began to groan myself.

"That sounds so good Mike. Are you enjoying being up my cunt?"

"Yes." I mumbled feebly.

"You can cum in any hole you want baby." She purred. As she simulated being fucked.

Hearing Gran moan, even if faked, was almost too much for me.

"You can cum in my hairy cunt or in my mouth or up my shit box."

That broke my fantasy. Hearing Gran call her bum, her shit box was so distracting. I nearly giggled. She had obviously picked up, or been given some phrases to use. Never in my life had i heard it called a shit box.

"Oh Bunty, let me cum in your shit box." I screamed as i spunked onto my bedspread.

I continued to jerk my cock as my body spasmed in the best solo orgasm I'd had in years. I came hard and the bedspread was covered in streams of my cum.

As my orgasm subsided I felt awash with shame and confusion. The silence was broken by the voice I had put on loudspeaker.

"Oh Mike, it sounds like you came hard for Bunty. That was so nasty."

"It was fuckin' great." I blurted out.

"It so was.I haven't been fucked that good in years. I loved having your young hard cock in all my holes."

I lay there spent, unable to speak any more. This was obviously a common occurrence, as I heard her say.

"Remember my name is Bunty. Call again some time soon."

I didn't reply. I terminated the call. wondering what it had cost me. Both financially and morally.

12