A Dirty Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Kenny lets events spiral out of control.
4.3k words
4.47
16.5k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days, I was stricken with embarrassment. All I kept saying to myself was.

"What had I done? What is wrong with me?"

The fact that it was my secret shame did nothing to alleviate it. If I tried, I could bury the memory and things could go back to normal. The trouble was, deep down, that was the last thing I wanted.

I did my best to keep my insecurities to myself. It was difficult whenever Gran was the subject of conversation.

Why would anyone suspect anything? It wasn't like I was walking around with a sign around my neck telling the world I was some kind of pervert. That didn't stop me from feeling sickly and nervous whenever she was mentioned.

In the ensuing weeks mum continued her barrage. So, I spent a lot of time with my guts tied up in knots.

Dad continued to roll his eyes and be as non committal as usual. Trying, and as usual, failing to change the topic of the conversation.

With Dad making it clear he was not interested, Mum looked to me as her ally.

She had asked me to pop around again, and we had ended up having words. I took inspiration from Dad's constant rebuttals. It wasn't what you would call an actual stand up row, but it was close.

She thought It was because I was tired of spying on Gran, and I was happy to let her believe that was the case. She kept on with her emotional blackmail, but I told her I was having none of it.

In fact, I was desperate to go and see her, but I was also repulsed by my own desires. There was no way I could see of broaching the subject with Gran, It was frustrating.

After a couple of weeks of veering between shame and desire and mulling it over in my head, I summoned up a little courage and told mum I would go around again the following Saturday. I couldn't tell you what made me relent. Just basic carnality, I guess.I could see a smile cross her lips, albeit briefly. She thought she had manipulated me into going. Little did she know.

Still, it would keep the peace if she thought she was getting her own way.

I was struck by how unalike Gran and mum were. They shared the same dirty blonde hair, although Mums' was longer, and always tied back. She was thinner and didn't have Grans bust. She wasn't plain but she was no ones idea of a stunner. It was her temperament that was ugly though. Manipulative and snarky. I don't think I ever saw her more happy than when someone we knew fell flat on their arse.

Deep down I was convinced that the reason she was so interested in Gran, was that she worried that she was somehow enjoying life. I never got the impression that mum was very happy with her own lot.

Not for the first time I wondered why Dad had married her, and now that I was of age, why he stuck around.

They had little in common. He was always going fishing and her chief hobby was interfering in the lives of others.

I also wondered if the constant fishing trips were a front, and he was having an affair. Good luck to him if he was.

I was committed to going now. The days running up to Saturday were awful. I was going to cancel, them I wasn't. Then I was. Back and forth, back and forth.

Despite going over it in my head a million times, that Saturday i knocked on the door in a state of utter panic, and with no clear plan in mind. I was lucky that the rare heat of the summer meant that I didn't look too suspicious as I stood on the doorstep, sweating and red faced.

Gran opened the door in a summer dress. Blue floral print with bare arms. I could see her bra straps, although I did my best not to make it obvious.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that her arms weren't too flabby.

"Kenny, you look knackered already." She said, with concern.

"This heat, it's killer." I replied.

I couldn't believe how nervous I was, doing something I had done countless times before. I tried my best to act as normally as I could and look at Gran in a completely no sexual way. It was difficult. Now I had seen her as a woman, and not family, I could not see her any other way.

She ushered me into the house, which was, as always, pleasantly cool.

"Well, there's no way you're doing any work today, my boy." She said. "You'll drop dead in this heat."

i went with her in the kitchen. She handed me an ice cold coke from the fridge and we sat opposite each other at the kitchen table.

"Thanks." I said, taking a grateful sip.

At this close distance between us, I was engulfed by her scent. Floral and sweet.

She smelled good, which made me feel even more uncomfortable.

I waited a few moments, as I fought to regain my composure, before asking her a question.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do the garden? It's the reason i'm here."

"And all this time, I thought you were coming to see me." She replied.

There was a millisecond before she started laughing. A millisecond where my stomach lurched in guilt.

"Although, from what your mother says, you didn't want to come here today."

I had noticed that it was always "your mother". It was never my daughter or "Evelyn".

"That's actually true." I said. "But, probably not for the reasons you think."

"Oh?" said Gran, in a way which lead me to believe she had thought about it.

Was that possible?

"I'm getting sick of mum sending me round here on some sort of spying mission."

She did not reply. so I carried on.

"She's convinced you're up to no good and wants me to figure out what you're up to. You know what she's like."

She nodded slowly. Acknowledging the truth of my statement.

"To be frank Gran, I didn't care. Whatever you may or may not be doing is your business. It's certainly not mine and it's especially none of hers. I don't want to be put in a position like that."

For the first time in ages, Gran spoke. It was calm and measured.

"What does she think is going on?"

"I'm not exactly sure and that's what's driving her insane."

I could see Gran physically relax in that way someone who thought they were about to be found out, only to realise they had got away with it, could do.

"To tell you Gods honest truth. I wouldn't tell her anyway."

"There is nothing going on." Gran said calmly.

A little too calmly. Just like me, she was also playing word games here.

"You tell mum that." I said, "She won't have it."

"I have, countless times." She replied patiently.

"I know. I believe it, she just gets something in her brain and off she goes. She's like a dog with a bone and it pisses me off."

"Kenny!" Gran said. Although I couldn't tell if it was the language or my disparaging of my own mother that brought that response.

"Sorry. But, you know i'm right."

"She's difficult, but she is you're mother Kenny."

I cocked my head slightly. Gran took this, quite rightly, to indicate that I wasn't happy about that.

"Kenny!" She said. "That's not nice."

I nodded.

"Neither is sending me round here to spy on you."

Gran thought about it for a moment or two.

"Have you?" She asked.

"Have I what?"

"Have you been spying on me?"

"NO!" I exclaimed. "Well, yes. No, not really, no."

She studied my face carefully. Her expression was clearly saying to me. "Well, my boy. Which one is it?"

"She just asked me to keep an eye out, you know?" I said.

"And report back?" Gran prompted.

I nodded again.

"As i said, if I had caught you red handed at something, I wouldn't have told her."

There was a silence that I felt I needed to fill.

"I don't think she has any idea, as such. She's just seen a change in you and she can't explain it. I have to say I think it's because she doesn't like it."

"Why do you say that?" Gran said. I felt like I was being interrogated.

"She's jealous." I said.

Gran began to laugh.

"What has she got to be jealous of? She's got 25 years and three stone on me." She said, tapping her stomach.

I shook my head.

"I don't know Gran. Who can say what makes people tick...I guess the question should be. What are we going to do about it?"

"We?" Said Gran.

"Well, this involves me too." I said imploringly. "I don't want her messing up our relationship."

Gran reached across the table, taking my hand. I felt a frisson of a thrill at our contact.

"Nothing will cause that."

I noticed she didn't let go, even as I said...

"Can you be so sure of that?"

"Of course"

Her hand gripped me tighter, I assumed she was trying to reassure me further.

This was the point where youthful exuberance and arrogance got the better of me, I'm afraid.

"Even if I say you do have a secret and I know what it is, Gran."

With that, she did let go. Both of us drew our hands back across the table. Gran placed hers in her lap. Mine were tapping nervously on the wooden table.

I realized now, that I had severely overplayed my hand. I was caught now and there was no way out.

She was looking at me, expectant. Silently demanding an explanation.

I had intended to state my case, clearly and succinctly. Unfortunately I lost my composure and began to just ramble.

"I was here a few weeks ago, and I needed to pop into the house to use the toilet and you didn't know I was here, and as I was on the stairs I heard you on the phone, I didn't mean to. I wasn't spying. Honestly you have to believe that. Well, as I say, I heard you I could not not hear you if you'll see what I mean."

This had all come out in one long unbroken sentence. I only stopped talking when I ran out of breath.

"You work on a chat line. Sorry Gran, I heard you."

I managed to spit out, once I had taken a breath.

There was a slight tension in her voice as she replied.

"Heard what?"

Was she scared? I knew I bloody well was.

"Listen." I said "I know what you doing. It's not anything you should be ashamed of."

Instantly, I could see I said the wrong thing. She wasn't scared, she was bristling with barely concealed rage.

"Heard what?" She repeated.

There was an angry tone to her voice that I'd seldom heard.

"I heard you on the phone to men, calling yourself Bunty."

."Now you listen to me, young man. I don't want to hear any of your moralizing or your faux sympathy. I'm not ashamed, I'm not proud, I don't know how I feel about it right now and frankly it's none of your business."

What was I thinking? This had headed south almost at once. But then how could it go any different?

I tried to recover, but I could see all was lost.

"That's exactly what I was trying to say" I said, surprised at my own own courage and standing up to this onslaught.

."What you get up to is none of my business, and it's definitely not mum's business either. but you know that that is not going to stop her trying to find out and I don't know how she's going to react when she does."

"Well, she bloody well not going to find out is she?" Gran said it calmly, but the casual swearing told me she was barely keeping her rage in check.

"Well, I did." was all i could say.

"Yes, yes you did. I guess that means I'm going to have to be a lot more careful who I let into my house in future."

Gran had sat back now, clearly a defensive posture. She was putting her guard up in all senses of the word.

I was at my lowest ebb. I had fucked this up beyond belief. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Why didn't I just keep my fucking big mouth closed?

"Please don't be like that. It wasn't what I meant, what I meant to say was I'm not an enemy. I'm a friend in this situation." I gave her my best puppy dog look.

"We both knew you had some sort of secret before this all started, and frankly I didn't care what it was. I knew that if I found out what it was I wasn't going to tell mum anyway. I'm sure as hell not going to tell her now."

"So, it's going to be our little secret is it?"

"If you want to put it like that, then yes that's exactly what it is. It stays between us forever." I was begging now.

She was eyeing me up, looking right through me like she used to do when I was seven and had taken an extra biscuit from the tin, and then denied it.

Normally I would have found such a stern look quite a turn-on but not now, not in these circumstances.

"So, aren't you embarrassed that your Gran is a sex worker?"

I squirmed a bit uncomfortably at the question.

"It's not really sex work in the true sense is it?"

"Isn't it?"

"No, I think it's cool." I said honestly.

"Cool?" Gran said.

I found I could not match her gaze any longer.

I was acutely aware she was just repeating everything back to me. forcing me to elaborate and expose my true feelings,

"You're obviously making some money."

"Not as much as you and your mother seem to think." Gran interjected.

"Why do you do it then?" I asked.

"I do it because I like it." She said.

She folded her arms. As if she was saying "So there!" and "What are you going to do about it?"

She was staring at me intently and I was , once again, withering under the attention.

"You'd be surprised how many young men out there want to talk to an older women. Want to do depraved things with women old enough to be their Grannies.

I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy the attention. Getting a little money for it as well is a bonus"

I smiled. I was looking at the table intently. I didn't think she had seen it.

"What?" Gran demanded

"I was just thinking about what mum would say, if she found out?"

Gran's demeanor instantly changed. I could see she was taking what I had said as a threat.

"Whoa! Whoa!" I said, raising my hands defensively.

"Don't take that the wrong way. It's just that i'm sure you and I can arrive at some sort of uneasy truce. But mum is a whole other story."

"I'm not sure if we will arrive at anything Kenny. You've abused my trust."

I could only nod in agreement.

"But, you are right, at some point we're going to have come up with an excuse

I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with something that will sate her curiosity." Gran said,

Which, I took as her offering an olive branch. At this moment I would have taken anything she offered.

"She's not going to find out, so help me God." She stated.

"Amen to that." I said.

I squirmed as I received another withering look, I realized she thought I was taking the piss.

"No, I'm saying you're right." I explained pathetically.

"You better believe I'm right. You also better believe that nothing we've said at this table leaves this room. Do we understand each other?"

"Absolutely. One hundred percent." I said with more confidence than I felt.

"I think you better leave now Kenny. I'm really angry and I might say something I regret. I don't want to see you for a while."

I couldn't look at her as I said

"I understand."

I trundled off with my tail between my legs. I couldn't go home straight away as Mum would know something was wrong. I took myself off to the local park and sat there for an hour with my thoughts.

The worst part was now over. She knew that I knew. How I could take it forward I wasn't sure. If I thought I was conflicted before this started, that was nothing to how I felt now.

And that's how we left it, at first. An uneasy truce. I would not to go round Grans' for a few weeks. As we parted on relatively good terms, considering what had gone on I felt that some time and distance would only improve relations between us.

More important was the fact that I had learned my lesson from our conversation. I had begun by putting my foot in it. Gran had made a comment about young men finding older women attractive and I has wisely, in my opinion, not commented on it. I had so wanted to tell her that I could believe that, as I was attracted to her.

The downside of all this was that mum was now back on my case. I was this close to telling her to fuck off. Dad merely deflected the subject when it came up.

His whole demeanor gave off a "better you than me" vibe.

I came home from work one day to find mum there. As soon as I got in she was at it again. Gran had apparently thrown her out. I doubted that as she was prone to over-exaggeration.

And I was right, as she told me the story, whether or not I wanted to hear it, it became apparent she just been ushered out as gran had something to do.

I challenged mum on this by leaping to Gran's defense and things got a little heated and I ended up storming off to my room.

it was true that I was angry, but also there was a good chance that gran was working .Despite my better judgement I knew I was going to call her again.

I waited about 20 minutes just in case mum was going to come in and try and make peace. I should have known better, that was never going to happen.

So, after taking several deep breaths in order to quell my thumping heart rate,

I rang the number looking for Bunty.

I was frustrated that she didn't come up. Maybe I was wrong, maybe she was already on a call. I don't know how much money it cost me, but she didn't appear until about the 4th time I tried.

Again, I felt the panic as I was connected. It was not the only thing that was rising.

"Well, hello there. Who am I'm talking to?" l heard my gran purr down the phone.

"My name is Bob." I said. Robert is my middle name.

"How are you Bobby?"

With my free hand I had unzipped my trousers and fished out my rock hard cock.

"I'm feeling so horny." I said.

I heard my gran moan down the line.

"That's good because I'm feeling horny too."

There was a bit of a pause, and then she said.

"How old are you Bobby? You sound quite young."

I decided to add a few years to my age.

"I'm twenty two."

Again, the moaning started.

"Oh, you are a young man. why are you calling an old bird like me? Do you like older women?"

I replied that I did.

"That's good because I like young boys. I like young boys with firm bodies and big hard cocks .Do you have a big hard cock Bobby?"

Again I replied that I did.

"How big is It Bobby?"

"Eight inches, when I'm erect."

"And are you erect now Bobby?"

I looked down at my manhood standing proud and firm and eight inches.

"Oh God, yes." I breathed.

I was erect and talking filth to my Gran, and she was talking filth back to me. I was in heaven.

"I bet you want to sink your big hard cock into an old girls juicy, wet cunt."

I said that I did. More specifically her juicy, wet cunt. Images of myself fucking Gran came unbidden to me. The desire to commit incest was almost overwhelming me.

"Well, that's good because this old bird is gagging for a young stud to fuck me. Would you like that Bobby? Would you like to give this old bird a good fucking?"

"I want you to suck my cock." I rasped. My throat suddenly dry.

"Let me suck your big cock like this.'" she said, seductively.

This was followed by slurping noises. I'm was not sure how she was doing it, I didn't care. It was the most erotic thing I have ever heard.

"Suck that cock you dirty bitch." I commanded, allowing myself to sink into the role

.

I was shocked that, even anonymously, I was saying these things out loud, and that they were all true.

The sucking noise was getting louder and more frequent finally she said.

"Do you like that?"

Of course I did. I was loving every second.

"I want to eat your cunt." I said.

I tried to imagine what she would look like naked. Her big boobs and flabby belly. Her legs spread, her fingers pulling her lips apart. Exposing her cunt for me to taste.

"You can do anything you want to me, my darling."

I so wished that were true. I wanted to bury my head between her legs and let her scent waft over me. I wanted to eat her out, then fuck her and finally cum over her face like the whores in my favourite porno scenes.

"I want to come on your face." I growled as I gripped my shaft firmly. I knew that if I continued pulling the foreskin back and forth, I wouldn't last too much longer.

12