A Dirty Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
We do the dirty deed.
3.9k words
4.47
4.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked purposefully towards her house. Equal parts eager to get there, and absolutely petrified.

I arrived just after 8 o'clock. It had begun to get dark. I could see the light was on in the front room. The curtains were drawn.

I rang the doorbell, as I had done so, many times before.

I had never been so nervous doing it though.

I was even more terrified, when I saw the hall light come on.

The door opened just enough for me to enter.

As I stepped across the threshold, Gran closed the door quickly behind me.

As I turned to face her, I was momentarily stunned to see she hadn't been kidding. She was standing there barefoot, in a powder blue housecoat, tied loosely about her waist.

She silently closed the door.

What now? I wondered.

I guess she was thinking the same. We stood there staring at each other.

My laughter broke the silence.

I was so nervous, I couldn't help myself.

"What's that about?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. This is just so..."

I couldn't put it into words.

"So ridiculous?" She asked.

"A bit. I agreed.

"Well. It's not too late to stop." She said, smiling.

"It is. But, I don't want to."

"No, I can tell... Let's hope you're not disappointed."

She took a step towards me. A bare trace of a smile on her lips. I could smell her perfume. It was intoxicating.

I reached out, taking the belt of her housecoat. it was barely tied around her ample waist, so that it unravelled at my touch.

The coat opened easily. As she had said on the phone, she was naked underneath.

I stared, appreciatively, at my grandmother's breasts. Large and floppy, and utterly magnificent.

I resisted the urge to grab two handfuls and squeeze them.

Instead, I Stepped forward and hugged her as I used to do when I was younger. When I first became aware of her breasts, and how they used to press against me, whenever she hugged me.

She placed her hands on my shoulder blades and gave me a friendly peck on the cheek.

So far, it was like every other initial encounter we had shared.

Except, this time there was no parting. Instead, she moved both hands to cradle the base of my skull. Looked me in the eye, smiled and kissed me.

This was a proper kiss. Passionate.

I found myself returning it. My hands on the back of her head, my fingers gently stroking her hair.

We shared short, firm kisses, before a final long deep kiss where our tongues met and we traded saliva.

As we came up for air Gran said.

"Let's go upstairs."

She positively sashayed up them. It was slow, deliberate. A performance. I was in awe of her.

As she reached the top, she looked back at me, standing at the foot of the stairs and smiled again. Shedding the housecoat.

I stepped over it as I followed her naked form along the landing, and into her bedroom.

I was only a matter of seconds behind her.

I stood at the frame of the door. Like a vampire, who needs to be granted permission to cross the threshold.

Gran was kneeling on the bed waiting for me. Her nakedness on display.

Her pendulous breasts. Her stomach, a little flabby, not enough to hide her bush.

Full and brown, unlike the silver blonde hair on her head.

"Do come in." She said, in a gentle tone.

Her voice dripping sex.

I took a step inside, and began undressing.

I tried to strip slowly. Not wanting to look too eager and desperate.

She was watching me appreciatively, giving me encouraging smiles and, whether she was aware of it or not, licking her lips.

As I got down to my boxers, my arousal, even in the low light of the bedroom, was impossibly to hide.

I felt a sense of relief, standing naked and proud, in front of my, equally naked, Grandmother.

"Come and join me then." She said.

I needed no further encouragement. As i copied her, kneeling on the bed.

As i moved along side her, she turned sideways to me.

At first I was confused. Until, I noticed the full length mirror. It was set in the middle of two wardrobes.

My Gran was looking at our reflections.

Watching intently as I knelt behind her, reaching around to cup her breasts in each hand.

She couldn't see it, but she could feel my cock pressing into the soft flesh of her buttocks.

"That feels nice." She said, softly.

I joined her in watching ourselves as I massaged her breasts. Her nipples were as firm as the rest of her flesh was soft.

She turned to kiss me again.

"I like that." She said, as she broke off the kiss, and returned to watching us in the mirror.

I took my time. Enjoying the intimacy. Exploring her soft flesh.

I gently kissed her neck. I could see her smiling. I was beginning to get onboard with the idea of watching our reflections.

I went back to nuzzling her neck.

,"You smell so good." I mumbled.

I tweaked one of her nipples, which elicited a low moan.

"Do you like that?" I asked, redundantly.

"Yes." She said, between deep breaths.

"Lay down." I said.

My Grandmother, naked and aroused, did as I bid.

I noticed that she had positioned herself, so she was still able to get a good view of us in the mirror.

I laid down beside her, and immediately latched onto her right breast. Sucking firmly.

"You're such a good boy." She whispered.

I kissed her again. I pushed with my tongue, and was gratified, when she reciprocated.

She was a good kisser and her tongue probed my mouth firmly, which I adored.

I ran my free hand from her breast to her podgy tummy.

I went lower, feeling the coarseness of her pubic hair.

There was a sharp inhaling as I reached her lips.

Her kisses became more sporadic, and her breaths deepened, as I gently traced my middle finger up and down her cunt lips.

There were traces of liquid beginning to ooze from her, and her lips were parting.

I slipped my finger inside her.

She groaned now, digging her heels into the bed, legs parting.

I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Reassuringly. As if, giving me permission to continue.

"Nice?" I enquired.

"Oh, it is." She said, softly.

"Don't stop." She pleaded.

I didn't intend to.

I began to slide my finger in and out. Widening the hole.

She was warm and wet. And, was definitely enjoying my attentions.

Her eyes were closed and she looked relaxed, for the first time this evening.

"You are such a good boy." She repeated, quietly. "So attentive."

"Anything you desire." I whispered. Kissing her mouth firmly.

Her hand was stroking my chest, and I loved the way she was slowly moving downwards.

She continued, until she was gripping my shaft. She began to slowly wank me. Pulling my foreskin up and down over the head of my cock.

We kissed long and hard, engaged in our mutual masturbation.

As we broke off. I said with all seriousness.

"If mum only knew what I was doing now."

With equal seriousness, she replied.

"She must never know. No one can ever know."

I took my finger out of her pussy and placed It on my lips, as if to say my lips were sealed.

I could smell her cunt on it. I placed it on her lips too.

She took me by surprise, sucking my finger into her mouth. Such a sexy action.

"Do you taste good?" I asked.

The look she gave me, the twinkle in her eyes, said yes.

There was only one way to find out.

I began to edge down the bed.

She let my cock slip out of her grip as I moved lower.

Down, until my head was between her spread legs.

Her bush was brown, liberally sprinkled with grey. Her big meaty lips, glistening, ready to open at the slightest touch.

I took in this magnificent sight. Savouring the way her body was already twitching in anticipation of what she knew was about to happen.

Letting my tongue explore the folds of flesh. Savouring here musky aroma. Listening to her moan with every breath she took.

I licked her, lustily. Looking up our eyes met. She was staring down at me. Massaging both her breasts.

She was clearly enjoying every touch of my tongue.

She was moaning. Softly, at first.

As I began to concentrate on her clit, her moans grew louder and more frequent.

"Oh, Kenny!" She sobbed.

She was so moist, a mixture of her juices and my saliva.

She had been laying there for the last five minutes, stock still, despite her obvious pleasure.

Suddenly, her hands moved from her breasts as she reached back to push against the headboard.

Her back arched, raising her arse off the bed.

This encouraged me to just lick harder.

She was growling now, like an animal.

"Oh, my Lord!" She wailed, through gritted teeth.

Her thighs squeezed my head, and she let out a huge grunt.

I had never heard anything, even remotely, like this eminate from my Gran.

I was really pleased, that I was the cause.

She dropped back, fully, onto the bed.

She was breathing heavily.

"Lordy, lordy, lordy." She said, and ruffled my hair.

"That was....so phenomenal."

I was proud of myself. I think, if she had any doubts about what we were doing, they were allayed.

I had no doubt either.

As I brought myself to lay along side her, she was beaming at me.

Her face was flushed. Her cheeks and neck a bright red, all the way down to her breasts.

We didn't speak, but both knew how to proceed.

She turned on her left side. So, she could see herself top to toe in the mirror.

By raising her right leg, I could guide my cock between her legs. Rubbing the tip against her pussy lips, until she was ready to accept me.

We both watched ourselves fuck in the mirror. It was amazing to watch my cock sliding in and out.

She was taking my full length, moaning loudly each time I sank my whole shaft into her.

"Oh, Gran!" I gasped.

"Bunty. Call me Bunty." She pleaded.

"Oh, Bunty. Oh, Bunty." I sobbed, with every forward thrust.

She came again. Her muscles locking around my cock.

It took maximum effort, not to cum as well.

I just held my position, deep inside her.

Letting her orgasm peak and subside.

Her face was flushed, and sweaty but she was grinning manically.

I pulled out, letting her lay on her back.

I then positioned myself to enter her missionary style.

We kissed again. Gran seemed to love kissing and I was all for it.

Here legs wrapped around me, drawing me to her, my cock re-entering her eager cunt.

I plunged in again, with a squelch.

We both giggled. We were so intimate with each other now, that we were comfortable with any sex noises.

I started thrusting powerfully, sweat pouring from my brow.

She wiped it away for me, as best as she could.

Neither of us spoke. We just fucked and moaned.

I started fast, building up to pile driving her like a jackhammer.

Her arms lightly held my shoulders.

I felt that her unspoken wish was for me to use her body now, I had pleasured her, and it was my turn for release.

I had deliberately delayed, as long as I could. I could last no longer.

In the back of my mind, I knew this was what I always wanted.

.

Even before I had caught her on the phone, I was aware of her sexuality.

Growing up, becoming aware of the opposite sex, she had been my first crush.

Now, I was between her legs. Inside her, thrusting to an orgasm, that she was encouraging.

"Yes!, Yes!" I began moaning, with every forward motion, until I could contain it no longer.

Almost collapsing on her, as I spurted. A shivering, sweaty weight on her ample belly.

My tongue sought hers.

She encompassed me, in her arms, legs wrapped around my lower back, like she was trying to stop me pulling out.

I didn't. My cock was finally where it belonged. It was going to stay put, for as long as I could stay hard.

Our kiss was strong, that of two lovers who had given everything they had to the other.

Eventually we had to break apart.

We lay on our sides, gazing at each other.

There was no post coital embarrassment, from either of us.

I was on my right side, Gran on her left. Her right leg loosely resting on mine.

The silence looked like it might drag, so I asked.

"What's with the name Bunty?"

Gran suppressed a chuckle.

"It's just a silly little joke." She said.

"Go on, tell me."

As she absent mindedly stroked my hair, she said.

"Back when I was at school, there was a girl in my class. Her name was Elizabeth. Elizabeth Moss, as I recall. It was Fifty odd years ago."

She smiled to herself at the recollection.

"Anyway. She was really posh. Her nickname was Bunty."

Gran had moved from tousling my hair, to gently stroking my sweaty chest.

"Call me Bunty. That's what she used to tell everyone."

Gran paused.

"She was a right little stuck up cow. Her family were worse. So, when we were about sixteen or seventeen, there was a little bit of a scandal. Turns out she was a right little slag."

I wondered where this was heading.

"No one cares about that sort of thing now, but back then it was shameful. Her family were mortified."

She continued.

"When I decided to be a phone sex operative, I chose that name. It seemed to fit. Outwardly prim and proper, but secretly a bit of a slut."

"I like it." I said.

"It's daft considering what we've just done, but it seems less wrong if you don't call me Gran or Sally. Bunty makes me feel like it's not so.."

"Incestuous?"

"Exactly."

Didn't stop her calling me by my name I mused. Well, it didn't bother me.

"So, Bunty. I think you enjoyed that."

She kissed me tenderly.

"I did. More so than I thought."

She must have caught the look on my face.

"Don't get me wrong. I wasn't calling your performance into question. I was just unsure that I would be able to put aside my hang ups and enjoy it."

"Thank you." I said.

"You don't have any hang ups at all do you?" She said matteroffactly.

"Besides the moral and legal implications of what just happened. It's the age. Twenty and in your prime. Whereas, I'm sixty six and about two stones heavier than I should be."

"I don't care." I said truthfully.

"I know. You were so eager... and hard "

She stroked my cock. It twitched involuntarily.

"It wouldn't take much for you to have another go "

She was right. The way she was playing with my shaft was bringing me back to life."

"You have a lot more vigour than me." Gran said.

"Are we going to fuck again?" I asked.

"I'm not as athletic as I used to be."

"Not now." I clarified. "I mean, in general."

"I don't think I have to ask, if you want to." She said.

Between us, she was gripping me firmly, now I was nearly fully erect again.

"Now we've opened the door, I don't want to close it for a while." I said, genuinely worried that this is what we were discussing.

Her smile and the way she was fondling me, reassured me that we were far from over.

"Let me see if I can send you home happy."

She sat up. Pulling a face.

"I'm going to have to change this sheet later."

There it was. A damp spot. I was filled with a sense of pride. I'd caused that.

Even though, I apologised instinctively.

"Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about. If it's not messy, you're not doing it right."

She knelt on the bed again. Then dropped on all fours.

In a flash, I was on my knees in front of her.

There was no preamble. She just took my cock in her mouth.

As delicately as she held my cock at the base, with the tips of her fingers, she was aggressive with her mouth.

Sucking firmly on the head, sloppy with saliva.

I gently held her head in my hands, stroking her hair, as I fucked her mouth.

I gave her two or three inches. Anymore, and I was worried she might gag.

My Gran could really suck cock.

I had a couple of girlfriends previously. They were nowhere near as good as she was.

What made it more erotic, was her unflinching staring into my eyes.

Then she stopped.

"I'm too old to maintain this position too long." She said, laughing.

"Lay on your back, head close to the edge of the bed." I said.

I climbed off the bed. Standing next to it. Hovering over her.

She began sucking my balls, as I played with myself.

She was so greedy.

I could see her in the mirror. There was a pronounced hollow in her cheeks, caused by sucking so hard.

I adjusted my position, so I could, gently, rub my cock on her face.

My ball sack resting on her forehead.

Her tongue darted out, as she licked my shaft again.

I fed my cock into her open mouth, squirming as her tongue worked its way around the head.

She wrapped herself fist around it. Jerking me off as she licked, kissed sucked.

"So good." I muttered.

I gave no warning. I just came. The head of my cock was on her chin, as she gave me sloppy kisses.

The first spurt landed on her jiggling tits. The second, not so powerful, landed above them, and on her throat.

Deliberately, I moved back, so that any further release dribbled onto her chin.

A small globule, landed in her open mouth.

Her reaction to my orgasm had been an involuntary start, at the shock of my semen landing, unannounced, on her bare skin.

The rest she took in her stride, especially the stray droplets in her mouth.

There was no protest as I held my cock over her open mouth, allowing the cum dribbling out to drop slowly onto her tongue.

She took the head in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Thank you." Was all I could say.

It seemed trite.

When we had finished, we sat, side by side, on the bed.

I caught our reflections in the mirror.

We both shared expressions, not of guilt but disbelief.

The weight of our shared action hung heavily in the air.

Neither able to confront the enormity of what we had done.

Eventually, in somewhat hushed tones, we exchanged a solemn vow to never reveal our secret.

Gran was especially worried about my mother.

"You've got to remember to be on your guard always. You know what she's like. She's already far too curious about me. Don't give her any reason to turn her beedy eye on you."

I took her hand in mine.

"Don't worry about me." I said.

"I do though." She responded.

"We just need to try to act normally in company." I said.

Her thumb was massaging the back of my hand. A comforting gesture.

"Can you? That's the question." Gran said.

"For this to continue, we need to lead a double life."

She was right, of course.

"We both have a filthy mouth in the bedroom. I already have lots of practice of keeping a lid on that in company. Can you do that, Kenny?"

She looked me in the eye.

I had an overwhelming desire to kiss her.

I didn't. I think I passed the first test.

"I know I can," I said, confidently.

"My only concern is mum."

She smiled again, and squeezed my hand.

"We'll deal with Evelyn. Together."

That was the first time I'd heard her use my mum's name in ages.

"What we need is a project. A reason for you to come round here more often. A reason to drop whatever you're doing, and come over at any time, if I need you."

We sat in conspiratorial silence, for a few minutes.

"Something with the garden, maybe?" I said.

"That would be the obvious choice." Gran said.

"The trouble is, it needs to be something big enough for you to do, but not big enough for me to get a professional in." She added.

She finished off with.

"Of course it will also need to be something that isn't so obvious to your mother."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, hopefully, you'll be spending most of your time round here tending to my lady garden, and not my actual garden."

We both burst out laughing at that.

"I'm sure she will be casting an eye on your work. Looking for any excuse to make a snide comment."

Gran seemed well versed in the art of deception.

I would have to become a grandmaster too.

"Grandad's old vegetable patch." I said.

"You've often said you wanted to convert it back to a flower bed."

The vegetable patch was a bit of ground, at the bottom of the garden, next to the shed. It was about ten feet by twenty.

12