A Dirty Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandad had tried over the years to cultivate it, with little, to no success.

A few weedy carrots and some very stringy runner beans, was all I remembered him growing.

"I could dig that up. Might take a while. What with all the weeds I'm sure I'm going to find."

Gran liked it.

"Good idea. When can you start?"

I grinned.

"Tomorrow?"

I was glad when she agreed

"Yes, you can pop around and get an idea of what needs doing."

Thr bedside clock told me it was nearly ten o'clock.

It was difficult to find the energy to drag myself away. It was easier, knowing I would be back tomorrow morning.

I got dressed. Helped Gran with the top sheet, that was thrown in the washing machine.

Whilst she ran a bath, we shared a glass of whiskey.

It was her contention that, if I was going to say I'd been down the pub. I should at least smell like it.

"I need a drink too." She laughed. "I need to wash away the taste of your semen."

I was about to apologise.

"Don't bother." She said, with affection.

"You enjoyed seeing me with your spunk on my face. Besides, It didn't taste bad."

"Thanks." I said. Again, unsure of myself.

"You're welcome. Just don't make a thing of it. I'm not much of a spunk drinker."

I resolved to change that, later down the line.

Once I finished my drink, I, reluctantly, prepared to go home.

She kissed me. Her whiskey breath, intoxicating me all over again.

I walked home, contented and satiated.

My mood dampened a little, as I walked up the garden, towards my own front door.

Fortunately, no one was up.

I was glad. I wasn't in the mood for any interrogations this evening.

I lay in bed, running tonight's events over again.

Did I feel guilt?

No. It was one of the best things to happen to me.

I fell asleep quickly, and had the best nights sleep I'd had in years.

12