A Discovered Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled, as I follow her upstairs.

The master bedroom was huge, as was the bed, now pulled into the middle of the room. All the other furniture was gone, except for two chairs to one side. One of the cameramen whistled when he caught sight of Kate. Kate bowed and slipped her bikini bottoms down her lovely legs.

"Should I just get in the bed or will you introduce them to me first?"

"Get in the bed, there will be no introductions, you will not know their names or they yours," Tim told her.

"But I want them to know my first name. I want them yelling my name as they fill me with their come," Kate cried.

"All right," Tim smiled, "we'll tell them your name."

"Good," Kate said climbing into bed and flopped down on her back, legs spread. "I'm ready for my close up Mister De Mill," she shouted.

Suddenly, four camera's were shooting four different close-ups, one of her face, one of her pussy and one of each breast. Giggling, Kate lay there letting them film. There was a knock on the door, it was Jeffery and he was staring at Kate.

"Ah, Jeff, come on in," Tim told him.

At the mention of Jeffery's name, Kate sat up, the camera's pulling back quickly.

"Hi, Jeff, get your cock over here," Kate growled.

Tim nodded. Jeff was naked and on the bed with Kate in next to no time. He kissed her, feeling her up as she wrapped her arm around his big shoulders.

"Oh, shit, they started without us," a voice came from the doorway where twenty men stood out in the hall.

"Gentlemen, come in, come in. Yes, we did get an early start, but get undressed and form a line," Tim told them.

There was a flurry of 'Yes Mister Collins'. Then three very pretty women entered and started to disrobe. Looking back to the bed, Jeff was pounding into Kate, one of the largest cocks I had ever seen. The hard fact she not only took it, but she was enjoying it, amazed me.

And so, it began the hundred and three-man gangbang. All night Friday and all day Saturday, all the cocks now in the house fucked Kate. After about the tenth guy, I cut in line to fuck her next.

"Who the hell are you?" the guy I cut in front of yelled.

"I'm her husband. You have a problem with that?"

"Hell no, thanks, man, this is one sweet looking cunt you have there."

"Don't tell me, I know. Tell her as you fill her full of your come."

"Oh shit!" he cried.

Looking back at Kate, I saw the guy on top of her roll off. Climbing between her thighs I looked down at her blood engorged labia. They were red and swollen. Sliding my cock into her, I looked into her eyes. At first, they didn't recognize me.

"Oh Mike, fuck it, baby, fuck my cunt."

For the next fifteen minutes, I pounded her cream filled pussy. Screaming her name, I filled her with my seed. Rolling to the side I watched as the next guy shoved his hard cock into my wife.

"Fuck yeah," he said, "you have one hot cunt, Kate."

As he said her name, she came again.

"Damn Kate your hot cunt sure feels good," he told her.

Kate came again.

"God, you're a hot, smokin' cunt!" I said.

Kate bucked up against the guy in a tremendous orgasm.

"So my little slut likes to be called a cunt?"

"Yes," she growled coming again.

From that point on everyone called her a cunt.

* * * *

It's Sunday morning, all the guys have left and Kate is asleep in bed. No not the bed she was fucked in, another bed. I'm sitting by the pool with a glass of fine Champagne in my hand. Tim is asleep in the chair next to me. In my other hand, I'm holding a count sheet. The director kept a count of the different men and the number of times they each fucked Kate before she passed out early this morning.

The first tally was one hundred and one men, not everyone showed up, their loss. The total number of times Kate was fucked was an unbelievable three hundred sixty-nine times without a break. Tim would have to replace his mattress because instead of stopping to pee, Kate just peed while she was being fucked. The guys loved it. Kate loved it. I loved it and Tim loved it.

I can't wait until Kate wakes up to tell her how much I love her.

# # # #