A Discovery and a Taking

Story Info
Young Kavya finds an old man's erection and takes it.
4.3k words
4.67
43.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

It is one of the wonders of yoga, thought 70-year old Narayan, as he lay supine on the floor, observing his hard, large erection. If the body is relaxed completely blood flows freely. If the inhalation is deep and draws prana from the air and you feed it to your body, you are energized.

If energy and blood flow freely all the organs of the body are energized and vitalized. And a vibrant body can sport what he now sensed -- his hardness, his erection.

Had he known this earlier in life he might have engaged in yoga much deeper. He had read somewhere that deeper energizing of the kind that tantric yogis achieve leads to spontaneous orgasm. Without being touched or touching oneself.

These were not the reasons now that Narayan engaged in yoga. It was a fight against aging. His humming erection was an unexpected event on his path to spirituality. And his conservative background suggested it was a distraction.

But his awareness of the tantric aspects of yoga told him that managing this was a path to salvation which lay beyond.

He luxuriated in the energized feeling. And he pursued the path and process of inhalation and allowing energy to flow in his body. His dhoti, the sarong-like garment, a wraparound rose where his erection was. One part of the cloth fell away. The other part partly covered his erection.

He felt on the path of ancient yogis when he felt the wetness rise up and flow freely. He controlled his urge to touch and feel; his instructor had shown him how to control himself from scratching the itch on his face when lying down in this pose. He extended that to letting his erection be.

Unknown to him, Kavya, the neighbor's 20-year old was in the next room. Her parents had requested Narayan's son and daughter-in-law to let the girl be in their house in the afternoon when she returned from college, instead of alone at home.

And Kavya, was fantasizing about her boyfriend with whom she had been engaged in heavy petting. The boy, her classmate had frantically wanted to fuck her but Kavya was always careful. They masturbated each other, she let him suckle on her, on occasion she even mouthed him. But fuck? No. Never.

As for her own sexual needs, Kavya found a vibrating dildo which she managed to get delivered, without allowing the courier to get intercepted by anyone. It was a complicated process, but she managed it and hid it in her bedside drawer at the bottom.

And as often as she needed, she used it, fucking herself with it to orgasm after orgasm. It helped her stay safe and secure in her relationship with her boyfriend. Sometimes she extracted her own extreme pleasure before meeting up with him so that she herself did not get too desperate. His desperation? She had many ways to manage that.

She smiled to herself thinking of that, as she spread her legs and rubbed her crotch through her jeans. She rubbed hard; the texture of the cloth transmitting much of her stimulation. She looked out of the open door from where she lay. No one was visible. Nothing was stirring. Narayan mama (uncle) must be in his room. It was safe for her.

She undid the button of her jeans and her fingers stroked her pussy. A few strokes later she felt her juices flow. She inserted her fingers and pleasured herself mildly. She stroked away in bliss as her pleasure soared. Suddenly, she felt that vacuum, that need to be filled. She slipped her jeans lower and tried to insert her fingers deeper. And once she achieved that she rapidly fucked herself.

Then she needed more. She slid her jeans down still lower and tried to get in three fingers and then she felt the inadequacy. This was what the dildo was meant for. It was in her apartment next door and there was absolutely no one at home.

She could go there, use the dildo, fuck herself hard and vigorously as she habitually did and scream her lungs out in orgasm. She did not care if anyone heard her sobbing in pleasure. And in fact, the downstairs lady did hear her on occasion. And the moans left that lady in no doubt about what it was.

Kavya pulled up her jeans, hot and flushed. She decided to rush over. She planned to strip down. Spread her legs wide as ever and plunge the dildo into her gaping wide pussy, ruing the fact that she did not have the guts to stuff a quivering cock into herself for true and complete pleasure.

She knew this hunger. She knew how she felt when she was this desperate. And she how controlled she could be once the storm was released, once she was spent, one her legs were spread wide with a dildo embedded. Often, she turned off the vibration mode and let it remain within her, extracting it slowly and gradually. Like she would want to lover to wind down.

She shuffled around the door to the hall to cross over to the front door and there lay Narayan. Eyes closed and a large erection waving in the air. From where she stood, it was hidden by the tented cloth. As she quietly moved across, she saw the other half of the cloth askew, laying bare his leg and thigh. And there was his erection, his cock with a flow of precum, running down.

The instant she placed her hand on his eyes, Narayan knew it was Kavya. Her hand was gentle. He instantly understood he was not to open his eyes. He instantly understood she was not forcing him down.

And she instantly sank her gaping pussy down on his cock.

She had been quick. She shucked off her jeans, she removed her t-shirt, she unclasped her bra. She was completely nude.

This was her moment. She claimed the prize. It was there for taking and she was aching for this. And something about Narayan mama made her feel safe.

He gasped loudly as he felt her flick aside his dhoti and one hand expertly holding her pussy wide, kneeling akimbo, brought it to cap his cock.

And she sank down with a loud 'Ah!"

The mindless fucking with the dildo allowed her to take him in without the usual woes of a virgin. The hot and hard flesh felt wonderful. The dildo paled in comparison. Kavya felt, full and stuffed. She put her hand on her lower stomach to feel the fullness.

She paused. He was larger than the dildo. He spread her wider. He was in her deeper. And there was a vibration of a hot throbbing flesh that was less mechanical than the unvarying rhythm of the dildo.

She shivered. Her breasts, open to the air, pert and ready but unattended, quivered. Her hands were on his torso, holding herself poised and up, as she feared he would spear her apart if she sank down.

The nipples quivered. Her body trembled. Her breath was ragged. Her thighs trembled. Her pussy threatened to explode. And she had done little more than claim his erection.

That one act by which she gently covered his eyes had conveyed all of Kavya's intent to Narayan. He lay still and practicing the yogic art of letting go. He did not let his hands rise to her breasts. He did not feel her torso. He conquered the desire to touch and hold her thighs.

He just lay there, his consciousness on the joining of his cock with her pussy. His body trembled and he ached to fuck. But he overcame that moment, too.

He did not need to do more, for Kavya had mounted him to satiate her own self fully. She rose and fell like a woman possessed. "Mama,' she whispered as she slid up and down, taking her first dips of pleasure. "Mama!" she exclaimed louder as she increased her tempo but dared not descend further -- he still might tear her!

"Mama!" she exulted in a loud whoop as her first full orgasm with a man inside her flowed out. Narayan felt the gush, the drenching. He felt the earthquake in her body as she shuddered and fell forward, her hair cascading on his face.

His eyes remained closed. He thought he felt her nipples scrape his chest. He clenched his buttocks and let his cock lurch inside her. She gasped in response. And she pulled up, rose a bit and fell back a bit, increasing her tempo in steady acceleration, like a steam engine gathering pace.

She spread her legs wider. She wanted to take him in, in full. And she wanted to fuck him to release inside her, along with her. She gathered momentum riding him hard and fast. She bounced on him, willing him to cum.

He allowed his hands on her thighs, touching, caressing but not holding her tight -- letting her do her own thing.

The pleasure coursed through his body. But he was not about to cum. He remembered how his wife, when they were newly married, lay in bed exhausted with his fucking. She might have come a million times. And he would finish over an hour later. He trained himself. He did not like to finish.

If he finished, and it was in the day, she would vanish into the recesses of the large household to pursue myriad chores. If he was finished and it was at night, she would fall asleep soon. If he finished and it was one of their furtive encounters in the kitchen store or the coconut loft, she would leave in an instant.

He trained himself to stop from going over the edge by pausing and holding his cock till his release receded. Then he would fuck her again. And again. And again. And his wife would be drained and sated. She hated him for it. And she loved him for it enough to meet him on the terrace, in the backyard, in the cowshed -- wherever he invited her to fuck in their large ancestral house. It had rooms and alcoves and cul-de-sacs and hideouts. Their encounters were lascivious and audacious.

They were the talk of the household, with maids and help exchanging knowing looks and blushing when they spotted either him or her leave their lair furtively.

That ability to hold back transformed into a need to be fucked incessantly to make Narayan come. His wife grew older and lost her physical ability to ride him to orgasm. As with most couples, the affection remained. Narayan had to masturbate himself to release. She opened her blouse and fed him her breasts. He nibbled and moaned and slobbered on her sumptuous breasts as he masturbated. For a few years his wife held him while he did that. Sometimes she masturbated him. But then her wrist ached.

Eventually it was him by himself.

And then today happened.

Kavya grunted and moaned and thrashed about with her third -- or was it fourth -- orgasm. And Narayan Mama just lay there. He released fluids but there was nothing of the thrashing orgasm she knew from her boyfriend. Men released in a storm. Here, there was nothing. Maybe mama had taken her closing of his eyes too seriously.

She kissed them open. "Kavya," he said. She blushed. "Mama,' she whispered in reply. It was the calmest tone in which she said uncle. The rest of the times before were wild wailing, groans, ecstatic calling out, guttural growls. Just syllables of her unbridled pleasure at having had her first real man.

And what a man he was! Her boyfriend was a poor specimen by contrast. He would never be able to last this long, she thought to herself. And the way mama filled her, she doubted he would.

"Mama, you did not finish," she said. Narayan just shook his said to say no, in agreement with her.

There was no remonstration. No guilt. No questioning. No explanation offered. Just a man and a girl. A woman and a guy. Just two people fulfilling needs.

Is this what his yoga guru meant when she said, "Accept what comes to you, what happens, with equanimity,"?

He shuddered as she slid up and off. She shivered at the emptiness, even though she was feeling somewhat raw and ragged. It was not that he had fucked her. She had fucked him. She had been wild. For her own pleasure. In the quest for his 'finish'. And in all combinations of these two needs.

She moved down and he watched the young girl as she gently caressed his cock from the base up, lovingly. It leaped and jerked at the attention. In may be a few years his granddaughter was going to be this old. Did his granddaughter's breast have the shape and firmness of Kavya's?

He shook the illicit and sinful thought out of his head. The girl was practically worshipping his lingam, his phallus. She was enchanted it seemed. Her fist closed on his cock to deal with the job at hand. There was no need for lubrication. Her juices had combined with his to provide the slickest fluid she needed for the job.

As her hand flew over his cock the 'young' Narayan in his mind, almost reflexively, stopped her. May be this man, who she had always regarded as a respected elder wanted what her boyfriend loved. She opened her mouth and holding his cock in her fist moved to mouth him.

"No!" exclaimed Narayan. "You are not to do that, girl!" There was that expression: girl. Girl. Little Girl. Little One. Little Dear. Little Sweet One. Those were all the endearments he had used for her over the years.

"Don't call me that," she said going red to the roots of her hair. Unsaid and unstated he knew why.

He sat up and invited her to sit on his lap, his cock embedded in her. He spread his legs; knees somewhat bent. She spread herself wide, pulsing in anticipation at how he might plunge up, into her, untamed and unrelenting.

She gasped at the new space he reached inside her. the inner womb it seemed. It was all about angles rather than dimensions of size, the engineering student inside her observed.

Her arms were around his shoulders, her face in his face. Again, something new.

"These lips," murmured Mama, "are for this and not for down there," said old fashioned mama as he kissed her lips gently. He played with her lower lip and tugged at it, pulling till he let it go. She held on feverishly, gently moving her hips, unable to take the stillness. Mama's tongue entered her mouth and found her tongue. And he slid his tongue in and out and in and out, as if ... Kavya impatiently kissed him back and furiously, with a series of flitting kisses covered his face.

That useless boyfriend of hers knew nothing!

She looked deep into his eyes and smiled, radiant. He was a revelation. "We should ..." she started, and he covered her mouth before she could complete her sentence. She was like his granddaughter. This was not meant to be. Somehow it had happened; was happening. It was not going to happen again.

"Lean back," a little. Without letting go of his shoulders Kavya leaned back as much as she could. He leaned to take those breasts in his mouth for the first time. Holding each in its turn, he fed himself her mounds, reminding him of his 'first night' when his bride had been young and once again the thought of how his own granddaughter's breasts might feel, flashed through his mind.

He sucked her nipples gently and forming a tight "o" of his lips fucked each of them. She thrilled at it, kissing his head and clinging on. She kept trying to move her pussy to provide herself some sexual relief. And each time he did something new which made her forget to move. She sighed. "We must," she whispered holding his head and kissing with small flitting kisses all over.

"Lean back more," he said.

She held him with one hand only and leaned back, slowly reaching with the other hand for the floor behind. She looked down to see his hard cock embedded in her, coated with fluids. Slowly, it slid out as she leaned and at one point, he stopped her. Thankfully, he had not vacated her -- the emptiness would be killing, said her aching and throbbing insides.

Skillfully, mama inserted his thumb, nail side down, flesh of the thumb upward and it joined his cock inside her. As he moved his thumb in and out it brushed against her clit. He had fucked her hard and long enough for her to be opened wide. And her clit, otherwise embedded was jutting out, the flesh around it swollen and opened out.

"Mama" she hissed.

"Yes, Little One?" he asked smilingly and not waiting for an answer, continued his massaging.

She shook her head to show she had nothing to say beyond the one word 'mama'; and then she said, "Call me Kavya!"

The clitoral orgasm was a different experience. She had it from her boyfriend licking her. From the head of the dildo being carefully deployed. She never had it with her pussy walls stretched, her pussy filled and the clit exploding. Her body shuddered and spasmed as she came -- he made her cum -- mercilessly and tears flowed from her eyes in some mix of joy, relief and gratitude.

"We must, we must, we must," she wailed, acknowledging that he had made her an addict in just one session.

As her cumming subsided, her pulled her to him. She wiggled and settled her pussy lips on his pubic area, fully embedding him. She was atop him and angled down, his cock angled up. She was down so her clit was opened and exposed. He was up ready to massage with his cock what he had just finished with his thumb. Just that she did not know it.

He held her buttocks in his hands. His granddaughters might have been the same. Not lost all its puppy fat, but firm to hold. He again shook away those incongruous comparisons. The mind played games, as his yoga guru had repeatedly told him.

Instinctively, as his hands cupped her buttocks, she used her heels to row back. The pussy slid off the cock. Kavya, the little one, looked down to take in the fascinating sight. Absorbed as she was in the piston like move, she was unprepared for when he rammed her in.

"Oh!" she groaned in a long, loud drawl as she realized what the cock was going to do to her clit in each fuck. She pulled back only because she wanted him to pull her in hard so that her clit would be massaged hard. Again she shuddered and groaned in her minor orgasms. Orgasming seemed a continuity.

She forgot that she was trying to 'finish' him. He luxuriated in slowly pistoning in and out and watching her helplessly shudder at each stroke. She was splayed wide open. The angle and the brushing beat the dildo, the other fucking, hell -- even his thumbing her. This was ecstasy at its height.

Then, suddenly, wanting more and a finish she propped herself on his shoulders and rode him wildly like an animal. Her eyes were screwed shut, her face was contorted, her concentration on their union and her body's contact points with his, deep in there.

She used him. She screamed his name out again and again and she shuddered and slumped forward. He fell back. She lay on him, a quivering mass of yet again tamed girl. Her breasts, firm and squeezed between their bodies. Would his granddaughter's breast feel the same? The thoughts came back in waves. Allow them to come, do not challenge them. Accept them. That is what his yoga master had said. Surely, she did not mean this.

She dozed, lying there like that. He stroked her young body. Finally, when it was time, he slapped her gently on her buttock. She looked up, into his eyes, disbelieving what she had experienced with this old man.

"Kneel," he said.

She propped herself up a bit. "What?" she asked impishly. "Dirty, old, insatiable man!" She instantly regretted it. His cock waned a bit at hearing this.

"I will show you how to finish me", he said.

That got her moving. She kneeled and got on all fours. Her breasts displayed their firmness; not hanging as much as giving a nod to gravity. He positioned himself behind her.

"Guide me in," he said. She reached between and under like his wife done always for this pose. She could manage with two fingers to hold him at her entrance. She tried to move back and claim him, but it did not work. She held him there and waited. Her fingers provided the guide rails as he thrust forward, making sure the cock did not miss its mark.

He entered her again. Till his belly was against her buttocks, he slid forward. She gasped at the new angle and amazing sensations. She also was amazed that her body hungered for more each time it found something new.

"Fuck me back," he instructed. She did, in the same long, languorous strokes that she had now learned allowed all of her cock to caress all of her pussy. "Shorter," he said tersely, grunting as she did quicker, shorter strokes.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12