All Comments on 'A Discovery Ch. 01'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I have faith !

You can place me in the category of having no idea where this story is going. But having read many of your other stories, I will look forward to the ride you are about to take me on.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Superb

Fantastic story. Can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

Well done, and HOT! I hope you write more, Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow-some

Once again dear Georgie, you have left me trembling with excitement. You have amazing talent to stimulate...keep up the good work !

Thanks,

Slolickr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Discovery

thank for another great story and I among others can't wait to read some, and will wait to see where it goes. Once again thank you. Mark.

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years ago
Outstanding story - I loved it

I loved the story: so hot annd beautifully written. Please continue it as I'm fascinated to know where it will go and if Dallas and Debbie see more of each other.

winterreisserwinterreisseralmost 9 years ago
Woods!

Yes, there is something rather liberating being in deep woodland which seems to allow and indeed expect one's own hidden nature, to be exposed and expressed in a natural way; as I can attest to!

I look forward to continuing pleasure from your stories and am glad to see you are continuing writing.

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
That was awesome!!!!

So discriptive! And hot and super funny! Ty

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Great start!!!😂

This was my 1st time reading a voyeur/exhibitionist. I was impressed,

BlueYonder63BlueYonder63about 8 years ago
Fabulous Erotic Story

I loved this story, beautifully descriptive and very arousing. With damp panties I'm off to read the other chapters!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

I am reluctant to give a 5 but that was a 5plus. That story was bloody fantastic, well written, great story. And it has room for continuation. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Naked in the woods

Exceedingly hot!

But, with slight undoing of the up toning for spoiled readers enjoyment, very realistic and enjoyable story. Well, then I should say I have done more crazed naked strolls myself, and I have got me up to uncontrolled shivers from arousal. But I'm a guy and a voyeur, so in this story I would be following the main hero, in perfect silence and her never learning about my presence just behind the bush the other side, also nude, of course.

I am feeling very very pity and sorry for all those people who never had experienced unimpeded nudity in deep woods or some other reasonably secluded open nature setting.

Sadly, here is no practical way to make that happen for everyone, it simply wouldn't work in any mandatory way even if a practical way to enforce that could be devised.

But my belief is that as much as possible everyone should seek to try it out, at least once. If it doesn't work, then mostly because the setting wasn't right.

Or I wasn't careful enough... watching... ;P

SummoreSummoreover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

I have so far to go!

Nigel

OpenHeraOpenHeraabout 3 years ago

Beautiful

One part of story reminds me on my naked walk in forest. And i really felt like Dallas there.

Cant waith to read next part

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant Loved it . Gentle excitement lust quite visual and fun. Glad she got one over the little shit of a brother. !looking forward to reading more of her exploits. I thought you were going to introduce the new girl with a completely bizarre name. What an unexpected ending to this tale. It is now on me of my favourites.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Brilliant, love how you describe her feelings as she explores something completely alien to her prior self. And yes hiking in nature au natural really is a great feeling, exhilarating.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun11 months ago

Really nice story so far…

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

Love the ending

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES