A Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,846 Followers

I stood slowly and quietly, just for the sheer devilment of the movement, gently surprising even myself with my boldness. If either the human or the canine turned their heads they would see me - see my nakedness, my body in all of its exposed glory.

Seconds ticked by as I stood still and silent, and those moments might have become minutes were it not for the sudden yapping of a fast approaching dog.

I ducked back down, pulling the branch across my hiding place, and then retreated quickly, heart in throat as I heard a man's voice call out first to his dog and then the woman. It was a voice that was clearly young, clearly frightening for me.

I turned and hopped-dashed back where I believed I had come from, determined to put as much distance as I could between my nude form and the new arrivals - especially a fit, young dog. The man's voice and the woman's muffled reply faded as branches brushed past me, the snuffling of the new canine intruder disappeared and I fetched up against a silver-barked tree, pausing to catch my breath and allow my heartbeat to slow.

My eyes drifted down to my naked breasts, my snow-white belly, and I had to stifle a laugh. I was suddenly finding it hard to believe that this was me - shy, modest me. The very recent memory of my climaxes trembled through my thighs and my belly and the feeling intensified as I realised how close I had been, naked, to a complete stranger - strangers. I could feel my hands want to meet those tremors with soothing, arousing touches.

One hand had even started to drift downwards when a new noise filtered through to my ears - a truly shocking noise.

From somewhere between me - the nude me - and the house, a young male voice said, as clearly as crystal to my suddenly very receptive ears, 'I bet she's out here somewhere'.

I gaped, stifled a gasp. I immediately worked out a very frightening equation.

I was naked and not that far from dog walkers behind me and more than one young male in front of me. The woods offered cover but it was limited - very limited.

Every sense was suddenly employed in working out just where I was compared to everyone else in my little naked world. And the answers came fast.

The dog walkers were less than two minutes geographically behind me and the new young male voices were only a hundred yards at most between me and the safety of the house. I couldn't be caught - I was naked, for heaven's sake - but I wasn't even sure where I could hide. I could head left or right but the voices could be deceptively coming from either direction, and in any case, might they not hear my sudden rush along either course? And hadn't that voice already suggested that whoever they were had a 'girl' to find?

All of the sensuousness, vicarious pleasure, fell away as panic began to make itself felt. I couldn't be caught. My ears began to work overtime and a new shock hit me like a wrecking ball. 'I bet she's running around down there!'

It was my little brother!

I looked down for a watch that wasn't there, suddenly and desperately aware that I must have been in the woods for hours. Also, suddenly aware that young Ben was going to be coming back to our parents' house that evening - late afternoon, and that knowing him he would be bringing some of his friends with him. My racing brain also told me that my younger brother and the rest of his eighteen and nineteen year-old friends would have come through the back garden, would probably have seen my discarded bikini. The blossom of panic became a flower-show of Kew Gardens proportions. There was no way that little gang could catch me - see me.

I looked around as if a secret pathway could open up and offer me escape, but of course there was nothing. I knew I was naked but now I was beginning to feel exposed - and yet still my belly fluttered and my hardened nipples tingled.

Regardless of any lingering frisson of excitement or - was it possible? - some new found sense of delight in naked danger, I simply could not let my brother ever catch me like this. There again, nor could I backtrack to where at least two dog walkers were inhabiting what was rapidly seeming to be a very crowded footpath. I crouched, focusing with every sense I could use and tried to build a mental map of where everyone else was - and more importantly perhaps, where they were moving towards.

I very soon realised with a heart-shuddering gasp that the party of boys were no more than thirty yards away and heading directly towards where I was currently hiding. Even as I looked around at potential hideaways I realised that there was nothing around me that would cover my nakedness if they continued on their path.

I looked to my right, ignoring a surge of what I knew, at other times and in other circumstances, was pure sexual delight, and began to slip quietly in that direction, heading deeper into the trees, but hopefully into an area where there were no footpaths and, more importantly, nothing to attract a group of teenage guys.

I picked my steps with the utmost care, desperate not to snap a twig underfoot or create a tell-tale rustle of dead leaves, and for scary seconds I could tell that the young male party were getting rapidly closer. I didn't, couldn't, falter for a single step, even as I tried, pointlessly, to cover my bare butt with a next-to useless trailing hand.

Snatches of their conversation slipped through the trees as I scurried as silently as I possibly could.

'You reckon she's changed out of that bikini then?'

'Oh yeah, I reckon so.'

'That'd make her, like, totally nude, right?'

'I fucking hope so!'

'You ever see your sister naked before? Her titties and stuff?'

I stifled a gasp as my brother replied.

'Not her titties proper but like down her top - nips and everything.'

The sneaky little shit!

'I had a boner for like a week!'

The sneak dirty little shit! I looked down at my bare breasts and realised I was in serious danger of giving my very own brother an erection that would last a month or more. Not to mention his equally dirty-minded friends. Ignoring completely and absolutely another wave of thigh-trembling elation, I pressed forward.

Blocking further comments from my shocked ears, I dodged left behind two massive oak trees, mercifully twinned at birth to provide enough trunk to shield a small family car. The boys' voices swelled for a toe-curling few seconds more then began to fade, drift away.

I was safe! After carefully listening to the crackling of branches and twigs beginning to retreat down towards the path, I knew that they hadn't seen anything of my hasty retreat - and that they were no longer closing in on my exposed body.

Sinking to my haunches I tried to take stock of my situation as quickly as possible. The boys would reach the footpath in a matter of a couple of minutes and there they would realise that I hadn't gone that far. After that, then what? Would they start to scour the woods for me, or realise that it was simply too big an area and that in any case, I was likely to hear them and make myself scarce? Or would they take the more practical approach and... Shit!

I realised what they would do. They were only teenage boys but even they weren't that stupid. They would, of course, realise that I had to return home at some point - and that there was a chance that they were right and that I had discarded my bikini back in the garden! They could simply lie in wait!

I jumped upright, instantly ready to make the dash back to the garden before they could formulate the plan that I knew they would come up with. I would beat them at that game, oh yes!

Oh no!

With no pretence of stealth, twigs crackled and leaves fluttered as, with giggles and hoots, the boys crashed back up towards the house, following back on their earlier route. I stared at the dense foliage as they passed, unseen, no more than twenty feet in front of me.

And my mind focused on those words - in front of me. My plan for safety was lost and they would be back in the garden well before I could ever get there!

Why had I been so stupid? Why hadn't I even thought about my brother's planned one-night at the house? Why was I standing, naked, in the woods feeling warm breeze on my exposed breasts and belly and butt? And why was this feeling of extreme danger making my nipples tingle and my groin dampen?

Even as my fingers idly stroked, I tried to think of a way out of my situation. Perhaps I could sneak down to the path and hope a dog walker left a jacket there? Perhaps I could - my clit was so hard and alive - find another house and hope that - my breasts were almost buzzing whenever I pinched at a nipple - they had left some washing out in the heat? I was so wet that my finger slid so easily into the very centre of me.

Plans forgotten for a moment, I sank to my knees and gave in to the lust and passion I felt coursing through me. With one hand pulling and pinching at my nipples and the other virtually vibrating with speed as I stroked across my hardened, super-sensitive clit, fingers parting and entering me with every fourth or fifth stroke, with late afternoon sun dappling my naked body I let myself surrender.

Just like the first time out there in the woods the orgasms - plural, note - were oh-so very powerful. Once it all began there was no stopping it. Even if my brother and his friends had appeared before me, they would have seen me climax over and over again. They would have seen one of nature's children giving in to the most extremes of pleasure, gasping and moaning.

I coughed and gasped once more as the tsunami retreated, shocked once more at the intensity of sensation, feeling suddenly more alive and more right than I had ever felt before.

My senses returned slowly and with them, the realisation of my plight.

But somehow it didn't seem quite so bad at first. Perhaps there would be another house with washing on a line. Perhaps my brother and his friends would give up waiting for me and go off to the concert they were taking a night off school to attend. Oh well, one out of two still retained some sense of likelihood.

I remembered then what Ben had said about looking down my top and shook my head. He might well have been eighteen now but he was still a sneaky dirty little shit - and there was no way him or his friends would be getting any looks at me while I was naked. Determined to find some clothes to cover myself with, I began to pick my way back towards the house, or more relevantly towards the backs of any neighbours houses I could find. And I would be keeping a careful eye out for our own back garden.

As I picked my way carefully towards possible sanctuary, I became amazed at how late it must have been becoming. I'd left the garden around the middle of the day and yet the shadows were now starting to lengthen. Those sexual interludes must, I realised, have taken a lot longer than I remembered, but I didn't care. If I never had experiences as intense as those ever again, then I figured I was still ahead of the game. I had to tell my body to calm down then, though. It really was getting late and finding my way was becoming harder by the step.

If I was unduly worried at being spotted by my sibling and his mates then I needn't have worried. Before I even reached the first property - my own retreat - I could make out torchlight beams bobbing around in the garden. It might not have been early enough to really need them but Ben and his friends were taking no chances on missing me if I tried to sneak back for my bikini.

Naturally I took the bobbing beams as a warning and traced my steps back a hundred yards or so before heading to my right where I knew there must be the back gardens of at least two neighbouring properties. Time though was becoming a serious issue as the sun disappeared over the unseen horizon and each step I took was fraught with problems - such as sharp twigs and even sharper holly bush leaves. The sensation of utter freedom was fading with the last of the sunlight and I was beginning to feel just what I really must have been - a naked young woman with absolutely no desire to be caught that way.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I made out the rear fence of one of my parents' neighbours and then a quiet curse as I saw just how high that fence was - it was at least twice as tall as me and looked to be without a single decent foot- or hand-hold. I scrabbled carefully on and discovered that the rear fence was, if anything, even less intimidatingly tall than those flanking each side of the garden.

Completely, and I'm sure you'd agree, understandably reluctant to venture onto the road at the front of the property, I made my way back to the very rear of the garden and then onwards into the deepening gloom, desperate now for a second chance with a second neighbour's house.

I found it mercifully quickly and to my relief I saw that the rear garden was laid out in a similar fashion to that of my parents' - grass rolling down to a broad opening into the woods. I approached cautiously, my eyes darting from the lawn itself towards the house where I hoped and prayed I would see a washing line.

My luck was, predictably given how far I'd already pushed it, not with me. There was no line fluttering in the evening breeze, no array of pretty dresses all pegged out in an inviting row. But there again, the house was in darkness and the back lawn was mercifully free of torchlight.

I stepped onto the grass and peered into the evening gloom. Immediately ahead of me, roughly halfway between the woods and the house itself, was a dark square cut out of the lawn - no doubt a guide for a pool or something similar. To one side was a heap of turfs, a spade and a rickety-looking old chair which was currently propping up a spade and edging tool, and - my heart skipped a delighted beat - it bore a rough shirt over one rickety arm.

With only the slightest deference to sudden light in the house I ran forward and scooped up the ratty garment. It was old and thin and smelt of musky sweat mixed with an equally musky male perfume of a sort that my grandfather wore in gut-wrenching abundance at family gatherings. I cared not one jot or iota, gratefully pulling the ancient garment over my bare shoulders.

My gratitude faltered when I realised that the shirt was button-free, and a little more when I discovered that the tails at both front and rear had either been cut away or had fallen off as the garment aged. By pulling the shirt closed at the front with one hand, though, it was just long enough to cover my otherwise exposed groin and plenty big enough to hide my breasts. All in all, it was a great find. Not perfect by a country mile, but it did the basics well enough.

It felt odd to be covered, however roughly, after my afternoon naked, but weirdly the right thing - even though I knew that my intimate parts would be seeing the sun again very soon. And that brought me back to the present and the fact that, no matter how ratty it was, I was purloining a garment from people who, if they came home, might even recognise me. With a slight shudder at the feel of the ancient cloth more-or-less covering me, I scooted down the garden and back into the woods.

Even as I stepped out among the trees a little light-bulb flickered into life above my head - fortunately an idea forming rather than neighbours reappearing indoors. Mum had told me that an emergency front door key was secreted under one of the four 'guardian' garden gnomes that were arrayed beside the front lawn at their place. Given that it would be easy enough to find, and given that virtually no one used the road that linked the front of the properties - and most importantly, given that I was now as good as covered - I reckoned I could sneak back to the house, find the key, let myself in and be in my room before anyone knew I was there.

It wasn't the best plan in the world but it was far less Baldrick-esque than some of my other hair-brained schemes. And besides, I reasoned, it was a million times better than trying to sneak naked into the back garden in search of my discarded bikini. The dirty little sod - Ben to his friends - was going to be disappointed.

With the scheme firmly in mind, I located the outside wall of the house with barely a scratch and sneaked out into the road - well, lane - that fronted all of the properties hereabouts.

Somehow the very fact that I was in civilised surroundings - on a tarmac-laid road surface in front of brick built houses - made the ratty old shirt even more daring that the nakedness I had welcomed in the wilds of the woods. To my surprise, but not horror, I felt the stirrings of my earlier excitement deep in my belly.

I walked quickly then, past the third and second properties until I reached a long curve before my parents' house. There I couldn't see a man-made structure other than the pitch black lane, but those stirrings were escalating. With no engine noise even in the far distance, I let my grip on the shirt relax; let it fall open to expose my breasts and the small thatch of hair that covered my most intimate parts.

The rush hit me again with a suddenness and ferocity that made me gasp for breath, even as my legs buckled under me, leaving me kneeling at the side of the lane. My eyes and ears tried to focus on all that was around me, looking and listening for cars or pedestrians, even as my fingers started to caress my suddenly hard and tingling clitoris and my equally firm and buzzing nipples. I wasn't sure I could have stopped in any case such was the immediate heat of my passion.

I was alone it seemed, but that became an irrelevance as my fingers began to drive me to heights of joy within a few seconds. I was astonished and amazed and full of delight. Ecstasy started to fill my head, driving all logical thoughts into the wide open air.

This time, the climax began to swell inside me within seconds, and the pleasure was no lower than before. Between the moans I managed a laugh, a mixture of joy and delight, and spread my knees wider, all the better to access my heat and wetness.

It was as if the climax, the orgasm, was filling me from toes to the tip of my head, a rushing sensation that shivered up my legs and through my belly, electrifying my entire groin and sparking across my entire breasts.

It was a juggernaut, unstoppable, free of brakes and loose and wild. It astonished and delighted me, filled me, took me to heights and highs that I never knew existed. The first shiver of the climax itself rippled up my thighs, focusing on my blurred fingers as I stroked myself faster and harder. The full orgasm started and I grunted as the ecstasy hit me, irresistible and gloriously uncontrollable.

"Ah, there you are!"

I gasped, choked, as the female voice penetrated my blurred consciousness. The climax had me in its wonderful grip but I tried to rise, to turn, hide. My legs straightened in shock, even as my belly spasmed with waves of orgasmic delight. I tried to focus and saw a young woman just a couple of feet away from me, reaching out to steady me... to pull my shirt open wider.

"Heck, girl, you are one gorgeous lady!"

"Oh... f... no!" It wouldn't stop and I couldn't move.

A stranger's hand stroked across my belly, upwards, cupping one of my bare breasts, "This is even hotter than in the woods, girl. You're making me wetter than an English summer. Can I help?"

"G... g... go!" I didn't know if I meant that for the strange young woman or if I was trying to tell my own legs.

"Just a kiss," she insisted, "How about here?"

I whimpered as her lips closed over one nipple and sucked perfectly, "N... n... no!"

The woman's hands slipped around me, cupping my bare butt. She released my inflamed, tingling nipple, and gave a throaty laugh, "No sounds right to me. You need a much lower kiss."

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,846 Followers