A Discovery in the Wardrobe Pt. 03

Story Info
My sister and I take advantage of some welcome information.
4.6k words
4.58
7.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. It's very much appreciated.

Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

***

The following morning, the kitchen was a hive of activity. Mum and I were getting ready to go to work, Nicole was getting herself ready for school, and Dad was sitting in the lounge-room, drinking his coffee. Usually, he would just stay out of everyone's way while we all rushed about organising our breakfasts and lunches for the day.

There was no sign Mum knew what was happening in the night, which was a great relief. Nicole and I didn't get much chance to talk about it, but I could tell she was a little happier than she usually was on a school day. Nicole had her exams starting next week and was a little stressed about those. We all knew she would do fine. She just needed to believe in herself a little more.

Mum had offered to drive me to work, since my job and the doctor's surgery were not that far apart.

Nicole had returned to the kitchen after showering, dressed in her school uniform. Her uniform consisted of a white shirt, blue blazer and tie, white knee-high socks, and a blue plaid skirt, which Mum had always said was too short. That was an argument Mum would never win. Nicole finished the look off by having her hair tied back in a ponytail.

Nicole was packing her books and laptop into her bag when I noticed Dad sitting alone in the living room, watching her. I wondered if this had been something he had always done. Or perhaps it was just more obvious to me since I knew what signs to look out for.

I couldn't be sure, but Nicole appeared to be wearing her uniform a little differently today. The way the buttons on her shirt appeared to strain against her breasts suggested her shirt was a size or two too small, and was her skirt pulled up a little higher than usual? Her white panties peeked out from under her skirt. I suspected my sister was doing this for Dad's benefit, without making it appear too obvious. If she was doing this deliberately, it was certainly having an effect on me. The way my younger sister stood there in her uniform made me realised just how amazing she looked as a schoolgirl, and I couldn't blame Dad for having inappropriate thoughts about her.

"Is it okay if Megan and Amy come over after school? We've got our English exam on Monday, and we want to study for that," Nicole asked Mum.

"Sure, as long as their Mums are okay with it," Mum replied. "Dad should be home, so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll drive them home when I get home from work." She added.

"Thanks," Nicole said as she grabbed her phone to message her friends that it was okay to study here.

Nicole picked up her bag and kissed Mum and Dad goodbye. She gave me a smile and quick wink as she pulled her skirt back down to a more acceptable level and rushed out the door to catch the bus.

With Nicole gone, Dad emerged from the lounge-room. Now he could finally make himself another cup of coffee and prepare some toast without getting in everyone's way. It was a lot more hectic when Dad worked day shifts. The four of us would be trying to get ready for work or school, often bumping into each other in the process, all in a bid to avoid being late.

"She seems in a good mood," he remarked to Mum as he poured milk into his coffee.

"Hopefully she comes home in one too," Mum responded, knowing that with school exams starting next week, we were in for a lot of mood swings.

"Mum, we need to go!" I said, looking at the clock.

"Oh shit!" Mum uttered, as she grabbed her handbag and keys off the kitchen bench. She gave Dad a hurried kiss on the lips, and we headed out the door.

As Mum reversed from the driveway, I caught a glimpse of Dad already walking along the back path towards the shed.

"He's not wasting any time," I thought to myself, knowing exactly what he was about to get up to while he had a few hours to himself.

***

"I'm home!" I announced as I walked through the front door.

The house was silent. I walked into the kitchen and found Nicole, Amy, and Megan, sitting at one end of the table with their schoolbooks open, studying intently, while Dad sat at the other end, reading the paper. They had obviously started the day with their hair nicely done, and everything tucked in, but now they looked more dishevelled.

I watched Dad again, to see if there was any sign of what he was up to. He usually sat in the lounge-room reading the paper or watching the TV. The only time he sat at the table was for mealtimes. However, with three eighteen-year-old schoolgirls sitting less than 6 feet away, he had obviously decided this was a better place to sit. To be honest, I could hardly blame him. Amy was tall with brunette hair and glasses, and Megan was shorter and blonde. Both had nice figures with nice pert breasts. Even I found it hard to not stare.

Every so often Dad glanced up from his paper, then back down again. It was only subtle, but there was no mistaking that he was watching the girls. I could only imagine what was going through his mind. He continued for the next twenty minutes until Mum walked through the door.

"Hi hon," he said as he stood up to give her a welcome-home kiss.

I swear I caught a glimpse of a bulge in the front of his trousers.

"How's the study going?" Mum asked the girls. Nicole and Amy were happy about their progress, but Megan was still worried about her exam.

"You'll be fine. It's not the end of the universe if you don't get the grades you want," Mum said encouragingly.

The girls packed all their belongings together, thanked Mum and Dad for letting them come over to study, then Mum drove Megan and Amy home.

"They seem like nice girls," Dad said to Nicole.

"They are," Nicole agreed. "Hopefully, we'll all stay in touch when we finish school."

"So do I," Dad said.

I noticed Nicole's skirt had been pulled up higher again...

***

Mum quickly prepared dinner, and we sat down and engaged in the usual family banter. Dad finished his dinner, said goodnight to us, and made his way to bed. Nicole said she was going to her room to do a little more study. I needed to tell Nicole what I had witnessed today. I quickly helped Mum clear the table and load the dishwasher. As soon as I'd finished, I walked down the hallway past Mum and Dad's bedroom, then mine, until I stopped outside Nicole's bedroom door and knocked.

"Come in," she said.

"Just me," I said as I entered and closed the door behind me.

I approached Nicole, held her close and kissed her deeply, wondering how I had made it through the day without her. Until yesterday, I wouldn't have even noticed she wasn't around. But today, the only thing on my mind was my little sister.

She pushed me away playfully.

"Settle down, I missed you too," she confessed.

We found ourselves in each other's arms again, locked in a passionate embrace, our lips meeting, and tongues exploring. It was only when the reality of our surroundings hit us that we reluctantly pulled away, remembering that we weren't alone. With Dad just down the passageway in bed and the possibility of Mum coming to check on us, we realized we should probably wait.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something," I began, breaking the silence. "I think we were onto something with Dad. I'm sure he was keeping an eye on you this morning before school," I revealed.

"Do you think he noticed my skirt was pulled up a little higher this morning?" she asked inquisitively.

"Well, I certainly did", I smiled. That was a different shirt too, wasn't it? I added.

"You're such a perv," Nicole laughed, "Yeah, that was last year's shirt. It's too small for me now, but I couldn't resist giving Dad a show".

"Seems a bit risky, doesn't it?" I voiced my concern.

"It gave him something to think about during the day, and asking Mum if Amy and Megan could come over after school was something I thought about this morning while parading around in front of you boys," she confessed with a mischievous grin. "I wanted to see how he'd react with all of us schoolgirls together."

"Well, judging by the boner he had when Mum came home, your plan worked". I stated.

"You noticed that too, huh?" Nicole replied.

"Yeah, well, I saw him heading out to the shed when I was leaving this morning," I said. "He probably had to take care of himself after you left this morning. No doubt he was flicking through those dirty magazines of his and thinking of you, and to be perfectly honest, I don't blame him. You put on quite a show."

"Thanks," Nicole said grinning. "He disappeared for about fifteen minutes while I was studying with Ames and Megs too. He said he had something he needed to take care of out in the shed," she added.

"I'll bet he did. You realise you turned dad on so much this morning that he had to jerk off at least twice... that we know of anyway." I joked.

A satisfied grin covered Nicole's face.

"Were you horny all day too?" she asked.

"I couldn't stop thinking of you for at least half of my shift," I said.

"Only half?" she teased.

"Ok, fine, all my shift," I added.

"Did you get a chance to take care of yourself?" she asked wryly.

"I wish," I said with a mock tone of disappointment.

"Well, come to my room tonight," she offered.

"Sure, as soon as the coast is clear," I agreed.

Nicole kissed me again and gave my cock a squeeze through my jeans, hinting at what awaited me later.

"Now, you behave," I echoed my sister's words from the previous night.

"Aww," she pouted, gazing at me with pleading eyes.

I returned her kiss, allowing her to undo my zipper and put her hand in my jeans.

"That's going to need some attention," she remarked, keeping eye contact, and stroking my hardening cock inside my jeans.

"Well, you started it, so you'll have to finish it," I replied.

"Promise?" Nicole asked playfully.

"Promise. See you later tonight," I said. Hornier than before, I reluctantly left her room.

***

I sat in the lounge-room scrolling through my phone, discreetly looking at some porn, while mum watched some period-drama that's all the rage at the moment. I looked at the clock. It was just after 9:30. All I had on my mind was Nicole.

As the credits rolled, Mum tossed the TV remote to me, rose from her seat, and stretched, announcing, "Well, I'm off to bed. I had a dreadful night's sleep last night."

"Oh, okay, well good luck dealing with that noise," I chuckled, gesturing towards their bedroom. We could both hear Dad snoring from the loungeroom.

"I know. I'll have to break out my earplugs tonight," Mum replied with a defeated smile. Typically, she would wait until she heard Dad's alarm going before heading off to bed herself, but sometimes, she somehow put up with the noise, and now I understood how.

"Seems like a wise move," I agreed as it dawned on me that if those earplugs could muffle Dad's snoring, there was little chance she'd hear anything from the other bedrooms.

Noticing her light was still on, Mum knocked on Nicole's door, stuck her hear around the door, and told Nicole she was headed off to bed.

"With that freight train?" she said.

"Earplugs," was all Mum replied, using her index fingers to mime blocking her ears.

"Oh, smart move," Nicole agreed. "Best of luck, anyway," she added, with a smile.

"Good night. I'll see you in the morning sweetheart." Mum closed the door and went to bed.

Knowing that I didn't have to wait two agonising hours to slip into Nicole's room, I spent the next 30 minutes mindlessly looking for something to watch.

I suddenly realised Dad was right, "Six different streaming channels, hundreds of shows, and there's still nothing to watch..."

Mum didn't reappear, so I knew it was time to turn everything off, and head to my bedroom to wait.

I sat on my bed for a few minutes, staring at the clock, wondering if I should just go straight to Nicole's room. Dad's alarm would be going off in close to thirty minutes, so if I didn't go now, I wouldn't get another chance until after 11:30. Besides, we only managed a few hours together last night. We could even spend the whole night together if we were careful.

I stood up, and mentally prepared myself for what was to come.

I quietly opened my door, made sure the light from Mum and Dad's room was off, and walked to Nicole's room at the end of the hallway.

I silently opened the door and let myself in.

"I thought I'd visit early tonight," I said quietly as I poked my head around the door, "Is that okay?"

"Sure, come in," Nicole said excitedly. She put her textbook down and patted the bed next to her.

I sat next to her on the end of the bed and put my arm around her shoulders.

She rested her head on my shoulder. With her hand, she began tracing circles on my thigh, slowly venturing higher until she was rubbing my cock through my jeans. She could feel that I was becoming hard.

"Looks like someone's impatient," Nicole said as she grasped my cock firmly.

My younger sister stood, removed her t-shirt and jeans, then knelt down in front of me.

She looked up at me, and without breaking eye contact, loosened my belt and lowered the zipper, then unbuttoned my jeans. I raised my hips so Nicole could remove my jeans and underwear. I leaned back, rested on my elbows, and spread my legs for my sister.

"I bet that feels better," she said as she bent down to cup my balls in her hand and roll them slightly.

Nicole lowered her lips to me. I thought I would cum the moment her lips kissed the head of my cock. She lowered herself further, taking the head into her warm, moist mouth. She danced her tongue around the head, concentrating on the underside, while still massaging my balls.

I sat there, eyes closed, unable to move. The sensations were like nothing I had ever experienced before.

She removed my cock from her mouth and dribbled some saliva over it. She cupped the head in one hand and jerked me slowly with the other. I only lasted a few strokes before I was cumming in the hand that grasped the head of my cock.

"Fffffuuuck!" I moaned as I unloaded into her cupped hand.

Nicole squeezed every drop out of my balls, as cum started to trickle from her hand and down my shaft.

"Don't you make a mess on my nice clean sheets." Nicole said sternly, looking at the cum pooling in the palm of her hand, contemplating her next move. She dipped a finger into it and rolled it between her thumb and index finger. Again, she dipped her finger into her palm, and scooped up some more cum. She looked me straight in the eye, and without breaking eye contact, she stuck her tongue out, and sensually licked the cum off her thumb and finger.

"You know what I'm going to do with the rest?" she inquired, looking down at her cum covered palm.

I shook my head, completely lost for words.

"This." Looking me in the eye again, she smeared it over her exposed breasts. She massaged it in with both hands, making sure she had covered every last inch with my cum. When she was done, she took a long, slow lick of each palm.

"Bloody hell, where did you learn to do that? I mean, I've only had a few hand jobs before, but not one single girlfriend has ever put on a display like that. Usually, they'll just wipe their hands on a towel, or I'd just end up cumming all over my stomach and would be expected to clean myself up," I said, realising how much I'd missed sexually.

"They don't know what they're missing out on," Nicole said, lying on her back beside me, licking the last of the cum off her fingers.

"Have you ever tasted your own cum?" Nicole asked.

"Uh, no. I think about trying it every time I jerk off, but then I just end up cumming and can't make myself do it," I replied, sounding a little disappointed in myself.

"Pity, you taste good. Perhaps I could work on that with you. Would you like that?"

I rolled onto my side and faced Nicole.

"Sure, I wouldn't have to wipe myself on a sock or t-shirt afterwards if I just licked myself clean," I admitted, half-jokingly.

"And mum wouldn't need to wash your dirty cum sock every week," she added. "I know you have one, and I'm sure mum knows as well."

She turned her face towards mine, and I kissed her deeply.

Positioning myself above her, I lent down and kissed the side of her neck.

"Mmm" she moaned quietly.

I kissed the other side of her neck, then moved down to her breast. I grazed her nipple with my teeth, before gently biting it. I ran my tongue between her breasts, tasting my cum for the first time. The fact that it was now smeared all over my younger sister's tits made it a lot easier.

She placed both hands on my shoulders, guiding me further down her body. I gave her nipple one last nip with my teeth as I gave in to her silent directions. I left small kisses as I travelled down her flat stomach, teasing her as I moved slowly further down.

Putting a pillow on the floor at the foot of her bed, I knelt between her legs.

I gently spread her knees, leaving gentle kisses down her thigh as I went. I moved across to her other thigh, teasingly making my way back up to her pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned quietly.

I grabbed her by the waist and roughly pulled her towards me. Nicole rested on her elbows and placed her legs over my shoulders. I lingered for a moment as I stared at her pussy. It was gorgeous. It was soft, smooth, and pink, with a scent that was intoxicating.

I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would be in this situation. If we had both realised there was sex just in the next room, we would have started a lot earlier. We had a lot of time to make up.

I tenderly touched her outer lips with my tongue, feeling the warmth pulsating from her. I reached up and pinched her nipples as I traced my tongue up her cunt, grazing it over the hood of her clit...

At that moment, we heard Dad's alarm going off.

"Shit, Dads getting up!" Nicole said with a hint of panic in her voice.

We froze, realising that we'd lost track of time, and worried that if we made the slightest sound, Dad would come and investigate. I was sure I had turned my bedroom light off, but doubt began to creep into my mind.

What if it was still on and Dad knocked, and I didn't answer?

Would he check up on me to make sure I hadn't fallen asleep with my light on? Usually, if our bedroom lights were off, Mum and Dad wouldn't disturb us. If the light was on, they would sometimes knock to say goodnight.

Where would he look for me if I weren't in there?

Suddenly, there was a quiet knock on Nicole's door.

Fuck! I felt myself starting to panic. I was still kneeling between my sister's spread legs, with my face just inches away from her pussy. What explanation could there possibly be?

"Are you still studying?" Dad asked through the door.

"Yes Dad, I just need to finish what I'm doing, then I'll go to sleep," Nicole said, trying not to sound nervous.

"Well, don't stay up too late," he said, oblivious to the fact that I was doing to Nicole what he likely fantasized about with his magazines.

"I won't. Goodnight." Nicole replied.

We listened to Dad's footsteps disappear down the hallway. We didn't move until we heard noises in the kitchen, reassuring us that Dad was getting ready for work, and wouldn't be disturbing us again.

"Shit! That was close," I said, my heart pounding so hard that I thought Dad would hear it from the kitchen. I closed my eyes and concentrated on getting my heart rate back to a normal level. I stood up, rubbed a cramp out of my calf, and sat on the bed next to Nicole. It would be at least another 45 minutes before Dad left the house, so Nicole and I would have to remain quiet for the time being.

"What do we do now?" I asked her.

"Dads getting ready for work, and Mum's fast asleep with those earplugs of hers. I'll just turn off my light and pretend to be asleep. That should keep him from interrupting us again," Nicole replied confidently.

12