A Discovery in the Wardrobe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole reached over to switch off her desk lamp. Her blinds were still open, so the ambient glow from the neighbourhood filled the room with enough light for me to see Nicole beside me. I wrapped my arm around her, she rested her head on my shoulder, and I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

We snuggled under the covers of her bed for what seemed like an eternity, waiting for the tell-tale signs that Dad was about to leave.

We finally heard the jingling of his keys as he picked them up, and a few seconds later, the front door closed quietly. The sound of his car driving down the road meant we were finally safe.

"Now, where were we before Daddy interrupted us?", Nicole asked, knowing exactly what we were doing.

"Well, if memory serves me correctly, I believe you were on your back," I surprised her by grabbing hold of her, and in one movement, had her lying on her back next to me.

"...and I was kneeling about here..." I said as I repositioned myself on my knees on the floor between her legs.

"...And you had your legs draped over my shoulders..." I added as I dragged her closer to me.

She rested on her elbows, making sure she could watch what I was going to do to her. She hooked her legs over my shoulders and crossed her ankles across my back. I gently pressed her knees down and apart. Her lips spread slightly, revealing her glistening pussy. I experimentally ran my finger along her pussy. My little sister was very wet, and my finger glistened with her juices. I offered it to her, and she sucked the juices off it.

"...and then I was just about to..." I added, before I finally lowered my face to her cunt. I lightly kissed all around her pussy lips, making sure I did not touch her clit. I wanted to get her fully aroused before I started to concentrate on her nub. I lowered my tongue to her and slowly slid it between her lips.

"Ohhh, OHHH!" she moaned as I concentrated on keeping a steady rhythm.

Nicole gripped the sheets, and I could feel her thighs starting to press against the side of my head. I pushed her knees back down, to expose her creamy pussy again. She arched her back and moaned a little louder. She was close to cumming. Now it was time to focus on her clit.

I gently flicked the hood of her clit. She pressed her thighs tightly against the side of my head again. I stopped licking, and she relaxed her thighs.

I used my thumb to pull back the hood to expose her clit fully. I then lowered my lips to it, and gave it a gentle kiss, followed by a quick flick.

Nicole grasped the sheets, more forcefully this time, and started to pant. I increased my rhythm on her clit with my tongue. I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before my sister was coming.

She started to shake. I felt her hands on the back of my head, pushing me deeper into her cunt, and then Nicole started to thrust her hips against my face.

"Oh Yeah! Right there! Ooohhhh God!" she panted.

I gave her clit one last flick of my tongue.

"OH FUUUCK!" I'M CUUUMMING! Nicole exclaimed, much louder than the other times she'd cum with me. I thought she would crush my skull with the pressure of her thighs.

Suddenly, her grip on my head released, and her legs dropped down and rested on either side of me, her feet on the floor. I was left looking at my sister's young pussy. Her lips were still pulsating as she began to come down from her orgasm. I remained there for another minute or two, listening to the sounds of my sister recovering from her orgasm.

I gave her pussy one last kiss, then positioned myself over Nicole on the bed. My face was soaking wet with her juice. As I lowered my face to hers, she smiled as she saw how wet my face was. She licked my chin and lips, tasting herself, before we locked into a passionate, forceful kiss.

I fell off Nicole and let her get back onto the bed properly.

"That was intense," she remarked, still trying to catch her breath.

We lay there in silence, listening for any signs Mum had been alerted by our noise.

I rolled off the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Nicole enquired.

"I just want to check that mum is still asleep," I answered.

I quietly opened Nicole's bedroom door and slipped out into the hallway naked.

Silently walking down the hallway, I stopped outside mum and dad's room. I quietly opened the door and peeked inside. I could hear mum gently breathing in her sleep. There was no sign that she had heard a thing.

"All clear," I said as I re-entered Nicole's room.

Nicole set her alarm for 6:00 the next morning, giving me time to safely return to my room before mum got up or dad got home.

I slid back into bed with Nicole.

"Thank you for tonight," Nicole said to me, sincerely.

"You're more than welcome," I replied. "I know we can make this work."

Nicole turned to face me.

"I love you," she said, looking me square in the eye.

"I love you too," I said, before giving her one last gentle kiss.

Nicole then rolled over and I snuggled up to her, putting my arm over her.

We drifted off to sleep, knowing that our relationship was evolving into much more than just brother and sister.

to be continued...

12