All Comments on 'A Discovery of Pleasure'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Very erotic and very beautiful

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel08 months ago

I really liked it, consenting adults pleasing each other without judgements. It was super sexy and even though it was a male perspective it still delivered. I would love to know what happens next. luv Chloe x.

awyldsideawyldside8 months ago

Very erotic I loved it!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

What an amazing story. The fact that Carrie didn't have a nine inch dick and shoot buckets of cum was refreshing after reading some other stories about Trans.

For a minute I thought Carrie was talking about me; "I have wonderful orgasms," she answered. "Sometimes when I'm not even hard. But I don't produce a lot of cum. Just a very little amount of clear fluid. Like precum.", lol. I'm not transitioning but that's what 80 years can do to a guy. I don't bother with the blue pill being it's just me, Mom Thumb and her four daughters, Hell, sometimes it's just Mom and one daughter lol. I know TMI.

Thought the story was well done and glad that Ed got over any transphobia he may have had and enjoyed Carrie's company.

curricdcurricd8 months ago

Nice story. Like a good orgasm it started slow but ended very well!

ShortyMacShortyMac8 months ago

OMG That was so sexy and super erotic. Over the years I’ve had a few transgendered lovers m2f and every time it was so sensual and erotic so much like your story. Thank You so much.

hugh52hugh528 months ago

More! 5 stars+!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Truly a beautiful love story. Sensually erotic. I loved it!!

DkskierDkskier8 months ago

Outstanding! And I mean that literally. Your development of characters, and reflective perspectives separate this from the majority of work here. And yet deliver the sexual build constantly sought, seldom effectively achieved! I eagerly await to see where this goes. I dare not suggest. I am confident leaving those decisions in your capible hands....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

PLEASE make a serie like this one, I swear to you, this is one of the best erotic things I've ever read. I need more were

Thank you

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

A great set up for these two good natured people to get together! Carrie seemed so carefree about living her life as a gurl ! I would love to be myself so openly, but my life went down a different path to loneliness (long story).

Anyway IsabellaEmily, yours is a great story about two people finding each other and acceptance.

SexySenior56SexySenior568 months ago

Excellent story. Good character development, a real plot, ‘normally’ endowed people with normal insecurities, and a nice build in the sexual tension. I think it’s worthy of a sequel

tslover1963tslover19638 months ago

An absolutely beautiful and romantic story, reading this made me relive my fantasy with a trans woman

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice. I wish it has no end. I feel so aroused reading it... Recently I've met a trans girl and she is sooo gorgeous, I didn't believe in my eyes and I am a little confused because I really feel some attraction to her and it never happened to me. Thank you so much for this storie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for this! I think this is pretty much every man’s fantasy at some point of another- I’d love to see what these two get up to next!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

What a talented author you are, IsabellaEmily. And what a deliciously filthy imagination you have! My cuckold and I loved this story. It reminded us of a very good friend of ours, a sissy rather than a transsexual, but Carrie was Simon(e) down to a T! We both agree this is worth 5 stars.

BikerChocolatBikerChocolat8 months ago

IsabellaEmily, I would like to thank you for this work of art. I really enjoyed it, and every time I got closer to the end of the story it made me feel uneasy. I wish this was a long series as I got so much joy from reading this.

Thank you very much.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Loved it so possible of happing in real life. You had me feeling I was there feeling the passion between them. Love to see we’re this week leads two for the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm really enjoyed reading this.

JACKBETHJACKBETH7 months ago

Amazingly beautiful sexy story!

AmberFountaineAmberFountaine6 months ago

Just wish I could give it six stars!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I genuinely liked this story because I could identify with him. I have always been comfortable with sexuality, and if I fell for someone, and they turned out to be trans, I would be happy to connect with them. Bob

Oscarmeyer50Oscarmeyer505 months ago

What a beautiful story. Very tender but very erotic too. I identified with Edward as having no bi/trans experience. Yet in his shoes I probably would do the same. Your writing was highly arousing . . . I was very. Hard reading it.

Thanks for sharing.

Oscar

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse4 months ago

It's good. I liked it.

It could have been better. The start was slow, too long for such a short story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I,love my clitty

Maverick60_Maverick60_3 months ago

OMG. Such a beautiful erotic as hell story that I can believe was written by a woman. You write perfectly and the perspective was a sweet combination fem and male. I want more!!!!!!!

ClitNinjaClitNinja2 months ago

IsabellaEmily, I loved your story. I have fantasized about standing behind a guy, holding his cock while he pisses. I have fantasized about reciprocation. I am not into golden showers, nor anal fuck. But I do like rosebud rimming and honeypot finger fuck. My fantasy is to have a shemale encounter. IsabellaEmily, I stroked my cock and played with my nipples while I read. Now I have to finish what Carrie and Ed started! Thank you for submitting this story. I have a profile here. I am also on another website with more info and pictures, if you are interested. Now, I need to cum. BTW, I love all the pre-play, the initial conversations, kissing, clitty ... etc ... and the oral. I am very oral. I wish Emily was more feminine in her attire. I am a lingerie, panty, negligee, thigh high lover ... especially on a man or trans. Got to cum...

ClitNinjaClitNinja2 months ago

Oh... I am also into incest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn! That story is great, sensual & so erotic. Your story was a pleasure to read. It would be nice to have a chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...