A Discovery of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,772 Followers

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked. "A sort of personal one?"

"Sure," I said, sipping my coffee. "Go for it."

"Are you sexually attracted to me?" she asked. "In a comfortable way?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If I wash all my clothes and wear nothing but shorts while everything is in the laundry will you be uncomfortable?" she asked. "I didn't plan on enough clothes to stay here longer than a few days. But I can do my laundry in shifts if seeing my chest would make you uncomfortable."

"It won't offend me at all," I said. "But it might make me hard. Would that offend you?"

"I like looking at hard cock," she grinned. "I'll survive. Can I ask you another question? Your brother seems to think you're only interested in biological women. But you've been reacting to me for days. Am I imagining things?"

"No," I said. "You're not wrong. At least I don't think you're wrong. I've only ever been with women, and I've never even considered anything else. But you're right, something about you just draws me in. I'm not even sure why. I wouldn't ever do anything about it. Aside from embarrass myself with an erection."

"You're not the first guy who's been surprised by his reaction to me," she said. "And I like you too. But I won't do anything about it since you're not sure. But I'm definitely going to stare if that thing points at me again."

She drank the last of her coffee and set her cup on the coffee table.

"Wait," I said, and she turned to look at me. "I'm not sure why I find you so attractive. But I'm sure I do. Don't let me make you uncomfortable, but don't change how you act around me to protect me or anything. As far as I'm concerned, you're the sexiest woman who's ever looked at my erection."

"Good," she said with a flirtatious grin. "Because I like to be looked at as much as I like to look. I'm going to run upstairs and get my laundry. Throw whatever you want washed in the laundry room."

She went upstairs, and I took my bag into the laundry room and dumped it all on the floor, separating the darks from the lights. She came in with her own bag and did the same thing.

"I'll take it from here," she said. "If you can get me another cup of coffee."

"Deal," I grinned. "I'll also see about some breakfast."

I got our coffee cups from the living room and found that Colin had left some fresh fruit behind. I sliced a melon and was scrambling some eggs when Carrie came into the kitchen.

She was wearing nothing but a pair of pale blue boy shorts, and the tiny bulge in the front took my breath away as I stared at it. She was topless and the tiny swell of her breasts and pale pink nipples practically made my mouth water.

I felt my cock swelling inside my shorts, and returned my attention to the eggs, aware that Carrie was grinning at my erection.

She picked up her coffee and sat down at the kitchen table to watch me, obviously happy with the effect she was having on me.

Soon the eggs were ready, and I scooped them onto two plates, refilling our coffee cups and bringing the melon to the table.

We ate together, and Carrie told me about the book she was editing.

"I printed a copy so I can work with a highlighter and pen," she said. "It's easier that way."

"Makes sense," I said.

She chatted about the story a bit while we finished our food, and at last we were done.

"I'll do the dishes," she said with a grin. "You might knock something over and break it with that thing swinging around."

"Not my fault," I said in mock seriousness. "You're the one pointing those amazing breasts at me."

She laughed, and we worked together to wash the dishes, and then she followed me back into the living room.

I stacked some more wood into the fireplace and lit some kindling, and soon the logs were starting to catch.

"I'm going to read through my book in front of the fireplace," she said. "Unless you want the room to yourself."

"Not at all," I said. "I'm going to plant myself right here in front of the fire and take a nap if you don't mind. I need more sleep."

I settled into an overstuffed recliner and between the howl of the wind outside, the gray skies through the window, and the crackle of the wood in the fireplace I spent a half hour or so dozing on and off before falling into a deep and restful sleep.

I woke up with the setting sun low in the afternoon sky, and was aware that the fire was still crackling and the room was almost dark. Carrie was perched on the couch reading, her smooth legs tucked up under her and her breasts still out on display.

Pretending to still be asleep I peered at her through mostly closed eyes, savoring the look of her feminine body in the flickering light of the fire, spending a long time staring at her breasts.

I felt myself getting hard again but did nothing to stop it. It hadn't bothered her before, so an erection in my sleep shouldn't bother her if she noticed it.

She glanced up from her reading at one point and I saw her eyes catch the sight of my cock tenting my shorts.

She stared at it for a long time, looking at my body the same way I was looking at hers.

The longer she stared, the harder I got, and the harder I got the more I wondered what she would look like with her shorts off.

I wondered how she would react if I got up and went over to her, and took the book from her hand and pushed her down on the couch as I pulled her shorts off?

Would she let me touch her legs and thighs?

Would she let me touch between her legs?

Would she get hard?

Would she let me suck whatever I found there?

Would I be brave enough to do any of that or was it pure fantasy?

Would she let me touch and play with her?

Would she want to touch me?

Would she want to watch me masturbate?

Would she want to masturbate in front of me?

She sat quietly staring at my hard cock as I stared back at her, both of us lost in our own lustful thoughts.

Eventually it got too dark for me to see her, so I shifted a bit in the chair, pretending to wake up.

"Good dreams?" Carrie asked with a giggle.

"Just dirty thoughts," I admitted.

"About what?"

"About an orgasm," I answered.

"Whose?" she asked softly.

"Mine," I replied. "And yours."

"And what sort of orgasm did you think about having?" she asked me with a lewd grin.

"Whatever kind you wanted me to have," I answered.

"Do you want to have one now?" she asked quietly.

"I do," I admitted. "I guess it's pretty obvious huh?"

"Your arousal is very distracting," she conceded. "But in a very nice way."

"Your body is causing my arousal," I grinned in the darkening room. "In a very nice way."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Do you want me to help you orgasm?"

"Do you want to?" I asked, my heart pounding.

"I would like that a lot," she said. "I've thought of little else since seeing you in the shower this morning."

"Can I ask you a question?" I said, aware of the throbbing between my legs.

"Of course you may," she said.

"Do you...can you...I'm not even sure how to word it," I said.

"I wouldn't expect reciprocity," she said. "The greatest pleasure for me is giving pleasure."

She got up and came and stood by the chair.

"Would you like to cum now?" she whispered, her fingers grazing along my leg.

"I want to," I said. "But I have a real mood killer confession to make."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I have to pee," I said.

"Come along," she said, taking my hand.

I followed her back into the kitchen, and she took me to the side door that looked out into the side yard.

There was a light on over the stove, and her eyes were bright as she looked up at me from inches away as we stood there.

"Let me aim you into the snow," she whispered. "I like to watch cocks pee."

"I haven't able to stop thinking about the other day when you peed right next to me," I whispered.

"Then let's relive a fond memory," she said softly.

She pressed against me and pushed the door open, pulling my shorts down and pulling my cock out.

"Fuck," I said, the cold air washing over us.

"That was interesting," she giggled. "Feeling you go from rock hard to mushy soft so fast."

"I really have to go now," I said, shivering in the cold.

"Let's go together," she whispered, squeezing my cock.

She pulled down the front of her shorts, and I boldly reached down and touched her, pulling her up and aiming her at the snowdrift.

Carrie felt like she had a tiny penis, and it felt so sexy and feminine in my fingers that I nearly moaned.

I once had a girlfriend who had wanted to hold and aim me while I peed, and I was so pee shy it almost didn't happen.

But the icy air wasn't letting me be shy tonight, and I suddenly pushed out a fountain of piss, sighing as I felt the sensation of release move through my cock. She lifted me, aiming up, and I felt her pulse in my fingers, and she was peeing with me as my piss arced up into the cold air.

I lifted her as well, and we crossed pee streams in midair and started giggling, the steam blowing up into the night sky as we aimed our flowing piss back and forth and up and down as we relieved ourselves into the snowdrift.

We shook each other when we were finished and she pushed the door shut, and we were both shivering and giggling as hurried back into the living room to stand in front of the fire.

My uncle had huge imitation bearskin rug on the floor, and without a word Carrie took my hand and pulled me down, motioning for me to stretch out on my back in front of the fire.

She knelt on the soft rug as I felt her tugging my shorts off. And then her soft fingers were around my cock again, squeezing and rubbing as I felt myself throb back to full arousal.

I responded to her fluttering fingers, feeling myself swell and grow as her talented hands explored my body.

"Wow," she murmured. "I love how hard you get."

I felt something wet against the head of my cock and I looked down, and in her seemingly enormous eyes I saw the dancing firelight as she closed her mouth around the tip of my cock, gently sucking while her fingers massaged my balls and worked the shaft.

"My gawd," I grunted, staring into her eyes as I felt her tongue swirl around my cockhead.

She moaned then with her mouth full of my cock, and our eyes stayed locked together as her lips and tongue and mouth and fingertips did things to me that I couldn't even process.

The only thought that kept going through my head was how absolutely beautiful she was as she pushed her mouth down on me, taking my full length into her mouth and throat.

I had never felt anything quite like this, and it wasn't just physical pleasure I was responding to. There was something supernaturally erotic happening here, and that made the tension in my balls feel downright electric.

She pulled her mouth back to the tip of my cock, and she wasn't just sucking me, but she was actually using her mouth to make love to head of my throbbing cock, moaning softly to herself while she licked and kissed and wiped it across her hot lips.

After several minutes I became aware that my orgasm was close, but she so was loving and careful that it stayed right where it was, throbbing inside my balls and deep in my cock, but never quite getting close enough for the steady pulse of need in my cock to turn into spurts that would release my pent up cum.

After shuddering in that suspended existence for what felt like hours, she pushed her mouth all the way down on my cock again and I felt her tongue flick against my balls, before she sucked with such incredible force that I involuntarily cried out.

She took my balls in her fingers again and squeezed them together as waves of pleasure washed through my entire body as she slowly pulled her mouth from my cock, staring at my cock before pushing her face against it, and letting it rest against her cheek.

I stared into her big, beautiful eyes, watching and feeling myself throb against her pretty face as she pressed me gently back and forth against her soft skin, driving me insane with need.

"Where do you want me to put your cum?" she asked with a smile so erotic that I almost couldn't stand it.

"Wherever you want to," I answered. "I'm not trying to be polite. I think the way I'll enjoy losing control the most is knowing that it's the way you want it to happen."

"Then I want to taste your cum," she whispered. "That's what I've wanted all day."

Her mouth closed back on the tip of my cock and this time she sucked hard while her fingers started to stroke steadily up and down my shaft, as I pushed my hips up and shivered again, this time from the orgasm that I was no longer in control of.

"Oh holy fuck," I groaned, looking down at her.

She moaned again, looking into my eyes, and I felt her fingers push against the sensitive spot right behind my balls and I gasped.

"Carrie I think I'm going to cum!" I shouted, trying to warn her.

She nodded her head gently while sucking me and her hand started going faster, reassuring me that she wanted my eruption as badly as I did.

Without any further buildup I exploded, feeling a long spasm move through my cock, and I felt a long surge of cum shoot out in one long bolt, and everything went blurry as I screamed into the quiet room.

I tried to focus on her beautiful face, watching her eyes widen as my balls began to empty themselves in frantic throbbing spurts into her mouth, as she moved her lips and tongue around my cockhead without letting even a drop spill out.

Her fingers rubbed and stroked as it went on and on, until I was out of breath and grinning down at her, feeling her gently hold me in her fingers as she kissed and licked at my shaft.

"My gawd that was amazing," I whispered. "I've never felt anything like that."

"It helps to be intimately familiar with how the equipment works," she giggled. "I just did what I know feels good, and your response made me want to keep going and going."

She licked my shaft again from balls to tip, and then smacked her lips and grinned up at me.

"You came a fucking gallon, didn't you?" she giggled. "Rest while I get us both something to drink."

I put my head back on the rug and closed my eyes, and she was suddenly shaking me awake.

"Dinner time," she smiled down at me as I sat up with a start.

I was still naked, and my flaccid cock was sticky and warm against my thigh.

"What?" I asked, trying to get my bearings.

The fireplace was still going strong, so she'd obviously added wood to it, and there was a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen.

"You were dead to the world," she said. "So I finished the laundry and made dinner. I also brought you a fresh beer. The other one got warm."

There was a cold beer on the coffee table, and I got up and pulled my shorts on and followed her into the kitchen, washing my hands as she loaded two plates with food.

I took the one she handed me and followed her back to the living room, where we sat down to eat at the coffee table.

She'd baked chicken, and served it with potatoes, carrots, and peas.

"I'm sorry I slept," I said, glancing out at the dark sky.

"Nonsense," she giggled. "You needed it."

"I guess I did," I grinned. "Thank you for making dinner."

"If you really want to thank me you can do the dishes," she said.

"That's a deal," I agreed.

We finished our food in front of the fire, comfortable and mostly quiet together.

"While you do the dishes, I think I'll take a shower," she said. "Maybe afterwards we can watch a movie?"

"That sounds like a good plan," I said. "Pick something out before you head to the shower and I'll get it loaded up when I'm finished in the kitchen."

I carried our plates back into the kitchen and ran a sink full of soapy water, getting everything in the drying rack in short order.

I thought about joining her in the shower, but since she hadn't invited me to, I thought maybe I shouldn't. She'd been so open about everything else with me that I suspected that she'd have invited me to shower with her if she'd wanted me to.

By the time I returned to the living room and got the DVD loaded up to play she was coming down the stairs.

She'd obviously taken our finished laundry upstairs since she was wearing a pink hoodie and carrying a blanket. Her legs were still bare and I wondered what she had on under the hoodie.

The room was plenty warm, but when she invited me to snuggle with her on the couch I didn't hesitate.

The dying fire was still putting out heat, so we were more than comfortable as I hit play on the classic slasher movie she'd selected.

Her bare legs stretched out over mine were so soft and sexy that it didn't take long before my attention was entirely focused on her warm body, my hands running up and down over her silken warmth.

Within a half an hour her hand was inside my shorts, and I stared at the doomed camp counselors in the movie as she massaged my cock back to a throbbing erection.

She held my cock like a good luck charm, gently squeezing and rubbing and tickling anytime I'd start to soften even a little. Her artful fingers kept me throbbing for so long that my balls started to ache.

I worked my hands over her thighs, rubbing them up to her hips and circling around to the heat of inner thigh, moving slowly closer to the prize between her legs. I wanted to take my time and savor every moment of this new experience, and I also wanted to be careful.

She'd made it clear she didn't expect reciprocity, and I didn't want to cross some sort of boundary, in case that had been for her benefit as much as it might have been about letting me off the hook.

She'd let me hold her earlier while we'd peed together, but she might feel that a sexual touch was further than she wanted to go.

Her soft fingers were keeping on the edge of lustful need, and despite my earlier explosion I felt like I hadn't cum in days.

As I slowly explored her leg, I moved my fingers up along her hip to her stomach and realized that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Instantly my cock pounded even harder in her gentle grip and I fought an urge to reach between her legs and satisfy my need to touch her innermost sexual place again.

I no longer wondered why I was attracted to her, and just accepted that it wasn't just her personality, or her body, or her willingness to be sexually available that caused me to hunger for her so much.

It was all of that and more, and despite my inexperience I accepted that if there was something she requested of me sexually I would do it.

At last the fire was dying down and the lone teenage counselor left alive had outrun the killer, and found herself safe until the inevitable sequel.

Still holding my cock Carrie picked up the remote and clicked the TV off, pushing her body against mine in the sudden darkness.

She smelled faintly of strawberries, and my heart was thudding in my chest as she squirmed up into my lap.

"We're both ready for bed I think," she murmured, looking down at me.

Her bare ass was on my thigh, and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her in a whisper. "About the sleeping arrangements?"

"What do you mean?" she whispered back with a giggle.

I returned my hand to her inner thigh, this time massaging firmly while she let out a soft breath and shuddered, tightening her grip on my cock.

"Sexually," I said. "What do you want us to do?"

"I don't need reciprocity," she said again. "You have no obligation to do anything to me. Letting me make you feel good is more than enough."

"You really love to give pleasure, don't you?" I whispered.

"Yes," she answered, her breath against my cheek. "I fucking love it."

"I feel the same way," I said. "I want you to feel good."

"Are you ready to take that step?" she asked softly.

"There's so much I don't know," I admitted. "So much I'm not sure I even understand. But I'm ready with you Carrie. I want you to feel good."

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,772 Followers