A Discovery of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's difficult," she said softly. "My reactions sometimes take a long time. I sometimes can't even get completely hard."

"But does your, I mean do you, I mean, I don't even know what to call it," I said. "Does your penis feel good?"

"I call it my clitty," she whispered. "And yes, when it's loved it feels very good, even if it doesn't get very hard."

"Can you orgasm?" I asked.

"I have wonderful orgasms," she answered. "Sometimes when I'm not even hard. But I don't produce a lot of cum. Just a very little amount of clear fluid. Like precum."

"But it feels good?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes," she sighed. "Even when nothing comes out I can throb and throb and throb with the most satisfying orgasms."

"I'll bet it feels wonderful," I said.

Unable to restrain myself any longer I pushed my hands up under her hoodie and felt her tiny breasts, running my thumbs over her stiff nipples as she gasped and grabbed my shoulders.

"I love it," she moaned. "I love it so much."

"I meant for whoever gets to feel your clitty throb when you cum," I told her, pinching her left nipple between my thumb and index finger. "I meant that feeling you throb must be so fucking awesome."

"Will you take me upstairs?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"Do you want me to tuck you in for the night?" I asked teasingly.

"I want us to hold each other," she whimpered. "I want us to feel each other and be together all night."

She shivered against me, and I put my hand on her back and pulled her close, pressing my lips against hers, giving into my desire to kiss her.

The skies had cleared, and moon moved out from behind a cloud and reflected off the snow in the back yard as she moaned and opened her mouth to my tongue. She pushed herself against me and moaned again, sucking on my tongue as I grasped her hips and pulled her against me.

She bit down on my tongue and then pushed hers into my mouth, and we moaned at the same time as I pushed my hands up under her top and ran them along her back.

I pulled her hoodie up her body and broke the kiss long enough to pull it away as she sat up and pulled at my shorts. I dropped her hoodie onto the floor and raised my hips and helped her get my shorts off, and she threw them across the room.

She pulled her blanket up around us and pressed her naked body against mine, and we kissed again, our tongues swirling together as my cock throbbed and pushed against her belly, and my hands clamped around her silken thighs and pulled her on top of me.

She straddled me and I felt her soft clitty against my raging erection and I reached down for her, and gently pressed her clitty against my hard cock, and she moaned into my mouth.

"You're so hard," she moaned. "It feels so fucking good against me."

"You make me hard," I said. "Your body drives me wild. All of you drives me wild."

"Since it's my fault let me help you with it," she giggled.

She squirmed down and knelt on the floor, and I felt the wet heat of her mouth close over my balls as she started to stroke me, and I realized that the ninety minutes of play during the movie had brought my orgasm right up to the edge.

"I'm going cum," I gasped. "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum again already! I can't hold it!"

Her mouth closed over the head of my cock and she sucked me into her, taking me into her throat as she started to rhythmically squeeze my balls, and I felt my control begin to slip as she suddenly stopped and moved up next to me again, and in a fit of passion I stood up and picked up her tiny naked body.

She squealed with delight and bit my neck, and I stood still for a moment, holding her and trying to get my breathing under control.

She pushed her tongue into my ear and I moved for the stairs, carrying her through the dark room with her arms wrapped around my neck.

I started to climb the stairs, her tiny body bouncing in my arms as my hard cock swayed between my legs.

Up to the second floor we went, and down the hall to the back stairs where I carried her up to the third floor, and into her room.

The moonlight was bright against the far wall of her tiny room, and clearly illuminated the bunk beds against the far wall. Even without the lights on I could see that all the blankets were up on the top bunk.

"Up top?" I whispered.

"I've been sleeping on top," she answered. "I like to be up high."

I hefted her up and pushed her onto the top bunk, and stepped onto the bottom bunk and pulled myself up beside her, both of us panting with lust and need and arousal.

She took my cock in her fingers again and pulled it hard, the moonlight shining bright in her eyes.

"Where do you want to cum?" she whispered.

"Wherever you want me to Carrie," I answered, kissing her neck and chest as I moved my mouth along her body to her breast, catching her stiff nipple in my mouth and biting. "I'll let myself cum anywhere for you."

"Do you really mean that?" she asked with a needful shudder.

"Anywhere," I said softly, putting my face against hers. "Any. Where."

She pushed me onto my back and kissed me again, and I felt her squirming around as she fumbled with the pillow.

"What are you doing?" I panted.

"Looking for this," she answered, climbing on top of me and holding something in her hand.

"What?" I started to ask, before suddenly comprehending and feeling my heart pound in anticipation.

She sat on my thighs and spread her legs, squeezing my cock once and then I heard a plastic lid pop open, and I knew she was pushing lube up along her anus.

I suddenly thought of how perfectly shaped and erotic her ass had looked all week, and how badly I'd wanted to touch it when she paraded it in front of me wearing her boy shorts earlier.

She leaned forward then, and I felt her hot saliva drool down onto my throbbing cock and then she rose up over me.

"I like to be up high," she said again, this time in a moan, and I wondered if being up high was a sexual thing with her as our peeing together had been.

And then I felt something hot and tight on the head of my cock and she was perfectly still for a moment, and I put my hands gently on her hips and she pushed down, and my cock edged slowly into her tight anus and we both groaned.

"You're so hard," she moaned.

"It feels so fucking good," I whispered, struggling to hold onto my control. "But I'm so close."

"Good," she answered, starting to slowly fuck up and down. "You're too big to fuck like this for long."

She reached around her thigh and grabbed my balls, and started to move her body faster, her asshole massaging and squeezing my cock up inside her body in ways that I can't describe.

I felt my orgasm start deep inside my balls, and I gripped her hips as hard as I could and stiffened my body underneath her.

"I'm going to cum Carrie," I whispered. "I'm going to cum inside your beautiful body."

"Yes!" she wailed.

She started to hump up and down like she was possessed, I felt the heat of my orgasm start in my belly and tighten my nuts, before surging up through my cock and spasming into her hungry ass.

I moaned uncontrollably as my cum spurted and spurted into her, and her fingers eventually slowed their motion on my balls and she started to squeeze my still hard cock with her ass, working it while I shuddered and spasmed and lost every last drop of my cum up inside her.

She pulled herself off of me and I ran my fingers over her clitty and she moaned.

"Holy fucking shit," I said. "That was...that was the best."

"Your cock makes me crazy," she whispered, leaning down and kissing me again. "I love your cum. I loved you inside me."

With a groan I was suddenly seized by an erotic need, and I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up my body, roughly kissing her mouth, her neck, and each of her breasts and I manhandled her into position astride my chest.

I looked up at her in the moonlight and she dug her nails into my shoulders as I grabbed her hips and pulled, and then with her staring down at me I lifted my head and felt her tangle her fingers in my hair as my mouth closed around her clitty.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," she whispered, shivering.

I held it gently between my lips and licked it with my tongue, and I felt it twitch as she struggled to move her hips. I grasped her tighter and started to suck, and she let out a mewing noise and I felt her start to pulse in my mouth, getting thicker and longer as she pulled my hair and moaned.

The harder it became the greedier I got, sucking and licking while she whimpered and squirmed, taking my time and loving every throb and pulse as I kept her in my mouth, the newness of this experience making me want more and more.

For a long time I licked and sucked and kissed and teased her, and then at long last she was completely stiff in my mouth, moving back and forth above me and looking down at me with her big gorgeous eyes.

Her clitty felt four inches long and thin, and even stiff and throbbing it was the most feminine thing I'd ever made physical contact with, and I moved my fingers beneath her and felt a tiny soft pouch, and she jumped at my touch as I started to stroke my fingers back and forth.

"My gawd, my gawd, my gawd," she chanted in a whisper, rocking up and down on my chest while I held her delicate body and sucked and licked at her stiff arousal.

"I love it," I groaned. "It's the best thing ever."

"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that," she said. "You're making me feel so fucking good."

"Good," I said. "I want to feel you throb for me. I want to feel all of it."

I took her all the way into my mouth again and sucked gently, using my fingers on her base to stroke as she moved with me.

She leaned forward and started to move her hips, watching what I was doing to her as she panted and groaned.

"I'm, I'm, I'm getting closer," she whimpered.

I sucked harder, rubbing her soft sack with one hand and wrapping my other arm around her waist. I moaned with my mouth full of her, letting her know that whatever happened next I was going to love as much as she did.

"I'm cumming!" she suddenly screamed, her voice loud in the cold and dark house.

And then her clitty got even more stiff, and jumped against my tongue, and I moaned with her as I felt and tasted a hot blast of her fluid against my tongue.

I moaned even louder, certain she couldn't hear me over her own shouts, as she started to rock back and forth, fucking my mouth. I sucked at her as she did, letting her fuck herself through her orgasm, feeling her erection throb and throb in my mouth as she bucked and spasmed.

At last she became still and I kept her in my mouth until she was completely soft again, and then I kissed her precious little clitty one last time and pulled her down to my body.

Her skin was sweaty and cool as I pulled the covers over us and she let me wrap my arms around her and cradle her tiny body, and her lips found mine and we kissed slowly and gently.

We held each other that way for almost an hour, kissing softly until the moon was completely covered by clouds again, and the wind picked up and began to howl ferociously in the cold night.

But our warmth lulled us both into a peaceful sleep.

We held each other as we slept, each of us holding something new and exciting and erotic and more life changing than either of us could possibly imagine in those early hours of our relationship.

~~

Thank you for reading all the way to the end.

I appreciate every one of you who finds the same things erotic that I do. You make this hobby of mine so rewarding and fun!

IsabellaEmily