A Discussion of Recent Events

Story Info
Tiffany tells some friends about her recent fling.
7.2k words
4.06
8.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends talking in one of their homes. Three ladies, and one of them is talking about the sex she had last night.

Two of them are related (sisters) and their mutual friend is there.

Character 1, Denise

Character 2, Mary

Character 3, Tiffany (Tiff)

* * * * *

Author's Notes: I'm not very confident with writing dialogue, so I thought I'd challenge myself by writing a story that's 100% dialogue. Practice makes perfect as they say, and I understand that I have a long way to go, so any criticism, comments, and/or suggestions are welcomed and encouraged!

Since this story is all dialogue, I wanted to find a way to differentiate the speakers so I wouldn't have to put a ["..." they said] at the start of every paragraph. That's why there are entire paragraphs that are bold or italicized: not because one character is CONSTANTLY YELLING, but because it was the neatest way I could think of to tell the speakers apart.

Also, this story includes characters of unrealistic size. If you aren't into otherwise-normal people with 26-inch dicks or tits the size of basketballs, give this one a skip.

If you're still here, enjoy the story!

* * * * *

No!

Yes.

Bull. Shit.

It was.

There's just no way...

I don't know how either, but I'm telling you, it was.

You really expect us to believe that?

I took a picture of it. If I show you, will you believe me then?

I'd love to see a picture of it...

No way, I've seen pictures online that're clearly fakes. For all we know, you could have paid someone to Photoshop it up!

How about a video? He agreed to it. We said we're okay showing it to people that we trust.

You're really going to call our bluff? Fine, but when you show us whatever porn video you found, you're gonna be so...

Sorry Denise, what was that? I'm going to be so what?

At least turn it this way so I can see.

Yeah Denise, let Mary see... Hello, anybody home?

Here, I'll just look over her...

Do you believe me now?

... Oh my god, you really did.

Tiff, where did you even find this guy?

Well, it was on one of those dating apps, and I got matched with him. You'd never know from his profile that he was packing so much! It was just, like, you know, standard dating stuff. A few photos, hobbies, one of those kinda cheesy bios. He messaged me, I messaged back, and we hit it off.

This is the guy you were telling me about?

Yeah, that's Neil.

You didn't tell me that he had such a huge dick!

I didn't know before last night! We only just met in person yesterday.

Wow, Tiff, I thought you had standards. Sleeping with a guy on the first date?

Didn't Mom teach us better than that?

Give me a break, what year is this? I've been single for months now, if I want to take a guy home on the first date, I'm entitled to it! Besides, his hands were all over me too, so if anything, he's just as much at fault as I am.

We get it, you were horny. And of course he was too, and I can't blame him. If I saw you walk into a restaurant, I'd wonder who went broke ordering a stripper.

Shut up! That was one year to pay for college!

We only had to do it for a year. Our schoolgirl routine alone brought in more than most of the other ladies got in a month.

Maybe if you had tits like mine, we'd have made double that.

This again! 34 MM isn't small, Tiffany! And you shouldn't talk to your big sister that way, either.

I don't know how you can still call yourself the big anything anymore.

Can we get back to the story please? I didn't invite you two over to compare cup sizes again.

Sorry Denise. And sorry Mar-Mar, I just couldn't help rubbing it in a little.

Yeah, whatever, just get on with it.

So we were at dinner, and we just clicked. The night flew by, and he offered to drive me home.

Did you walk there just to let him drive you home?

What, are you crazy? Of course not, I took a ride share there. Can you imagine me trying to walk all the way there in those heels?

Good point. There'd be a lot of wobbling.

So you planned to let him drive you home the whole time?

I kept my options open. If I didn't want to go back with Neil, I'd just get a ride back.

So after he drove you back, then what happened?

Well, he was pretty funny when we were texting back and forth, and we really hit it off at dinner, so I offered him to come inside for a drink. He looked like he was having a good time too, so he said yes. One thing led to another, and that's about when we took that video.

Oh, come on!

And that's it?

What else do you want me to say? "And then he fucked me with his 26-inch cock late into the night?"

Mary didn't seem so concerned about telling us the details when she hooked up with that guy last month!

There was a lot less to tell with him, though!

And he was kind of an asshole, anyway.

Whatever! If you think you can get out of here without spilling the details, you're dreaming!

Fine, if it gets you ladies off my back. But first, Denise could you pour me another glass? This may take a while. No, not that one, the red we had a little while ago, the one I said I liked. Thank you so much.

Was he really that big?

We'll get there in due time, ladies. Now, we came inside for a drink. I still had a few bottles left from that place I get a case from every few months, and I decided that this counted as a special occasion, so I popped one open. We just made small talk for an hour or so. It was getting kinda late, so he thanked me for the great night and asked if I'd like to meet up with him again and blah blah blah. I told him he could stay a little later if he wanted, since I had no plans for today, and we could get to know each other a little better.

And that's all it took?

To be fair, I don't think it took much convincing to spend the night with a pair of 36 RRR tits.

Shut up, we actually had good chemistry! And there was a lot more subtle hints than I let on. I don't want to hold up the story for every wink and signal that I threw out.

Whatever. So you got him to stay over, and then what happened?

Well, I took him over to the couch. And we just started making out.

Who started it, him or you?

I did. Like I said, it's been a while. And he certainly didn't seem to mind. When I went in to kiss him, my boobs pressed into his chest. His breathing got a lot heavier after that, I think he liked it a lot.

You think?

To be fair, he barely glanced down at my boobs more than ten or twelve times throughout the night. Most guys can't tear their eyes away from them, I thought he may have been gay or something.

Maybe if you posted pictures of them on your profile guys would know what to expect.

Come on, you know what happened when I tried that! I don't want to deal with all those creeps again.

Sorry, I've been out of the game for a while.

It's fine. I know you've dealt with it before.

I don't know if it's the same for you ladies in the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, but when--

Yeah yeah, "when your tits are the size of basketballs, it's all the guys can think about."

Doesn't feel good to have someone rub it in, does it Tiff?

Can we get back to the story, please? So I'm making out with him, he seems to be enjoying himself, and I ask him if he'd like to take it a little further. He got that look that some guys get, kind of nervous, like, "I don't know if she'll be happy with what I'm packing."

Which is total bullshit, by the way.

I know it is, Denise. Guys assume that just because we have these giant jugs, we must only care about guys with really big dicks or something. It's ridiculous!

I know, it's dumb, but guys are weird. So I told him that he had nothing to worry about, it's not the size it's how you use it, he already had me making out with him so it didn't matter how big he was, all that good stuff. And I swear to god, he looked me straight in the eyes, dead serious, and said, "No, I'm worried that it may be too big."

What?

No he didn't!

I'm telling you, that's exactly what he said. And that kind of rubbed me the wrong way, like it was going so well, he didn't seem arrogant like that at all, and then he just throws out that he may be too big for me? So I just kind of smirked and told him I'll be the judge of that. So I went down to take off his pants, and when I pulled them down, I could barely believe my eyes! It was obviously soft, but it was longer than my wrist to my elbow!

Just soft?

He wasn't even hard yet?

Maybe being so big gives him better control or something, I don't know. But it didn't stay soft for long. I asked him how a blowjob sounded, and of course he didn't say no to that. It only took a few minutes before he got hard. I. Could. Not. Believe. How big he was hard. Like, he was sitting on the couch, and I was sucking on a good seven or eight inches, but my head was right between his knees.

Oh my god, how thick was he?

How big were his balls?

He let me measure it after, and he was 26 inches long, 3-and-a-half inches think, and just over 10 inches around. We didn't measure his balls, but they couldn't have been smaller than softballs. You both saw the video, you saw how huge he is. Would you like to see it again for a reminder?

Later.

Ew, I don't want to watch my sister get fucked by such a giant cock again. No way!

Mary, you told us last week about those two guys you brought home and slept with at the same time.

Yeah, but I didn't get it on video!

Your loss. Anyway, there I was, giving head like my life depended on it, and I have to come up for air eventually, so I pulled off his cock and just sort of gushed about it for a few minutes.

Gushed like sexy talk, or gushed like soaked your panties?

A lot of both. I could not get over just how huge this guy was. And he gave it back to me just as much, saying how beautiful I was, and how amazing the blowjob was, and how outrageously massive my boobs are, and how he loves how little they sag, and how my nipples are the perfect size--

We get it, you're the finest piece of ass he's ever hooked up with. You're only so lucky because he hasn't met me yet.

Having every guy cream their pants before you've taken your shirt off doesn't sound like the self-compliment you seem to think it is. Maybe they're just all early-shooters.

That many guys? All of them? That can't be a coincidence.

Maybe you just attract a certain type. It sounds to me like you need to broaden your horizons.

Maybe you need to broaden your bust line, Mary.

Do you ladies want to hear the rest of it or not?

Sorry Mary, they look great. Any guy would be lucky to have you.

I'm sorry too. We've all heard how good you are in the bedroom, those guys just never stood a chance.

Hooray, we've all made up. So he was going on and on about my boobs, so I asked if he'd like to do more than look. Obviously he said yes, so I gave him a little show.

Ooo, something from our stripping days?

Not exactly. He just looked so hot with his enormous slab of meat that I wanted to give him something special, something that all those horny guys at the strip club didn't get to see. Plus, I was so turned on that I wanted to bring my A game, not the standard set I would put on over and over when I needed money. Let's just say it was a lot more intimate than what I did at the club. I was also pretty sure that Neil wouldn't get too handsy like those club guys, and even if he did I could just kick him out.

How'd you know that? You only met him last night!

We only met in person last night. We've been chatting for a few weeks now.

I know, I just want you to be careful with guys.

Relax, Tiff can handle herself. Why is she at the gym all the time if she's not training to fend off guys all day?

It's mostly just cardio, Denise. I only do weight training two days a week.

Whatever, we all know you can handle yourself.

I can't help if I worry over my baby sister.

Thanks, but I knew I could handle it. I think we've all dealt with enough creeps to know what to look out for, and Neil didn't seem that way at all, so I knew I was in the clear to put on one hell of a show! I pulled out all the stops. I'm talking bedroom eyes, I'm talking slowly worshiping his cock, I'm talking whispering sluttily into his ear, the works. He was so turned on by the end that he was leaking precum all down his cock and all over my hand, there was so much!

Are you sure he didn't just actually cum? There's no way a guy could hold out for so long when you're giving him the works.

I thought the same thing! I told him I was surprised he came so soon when he was able to stay soft for so long. He told me that it was just precum, and it usually takes a while for him to finish. Well, I'd already put him through about thirty minutes of heaven between making out, blowing him, and putting on a show, so I may have taken that a little personally.

He lasted half an hour?!

To be fair, we made out for a lot of that, and my clothes were still on at that point, so it's not like I was hurrying for a climax.

What were you waiting for, an invitation?

I got distracted, alright? So when he said that, I asked him what he'd like to do to get there. You know, let him choose next since I chose last time with the lap dance. I bet you ladies can guess what he asked for.

He asked to fuck your tits.

He wanted to cuddle platonically.

You know he-- wait, Mary, what?

What? Some guys like that.

I'd just spent a half hour stroking his cock! And in that dress, the strapless one!

Maybe he didn't get the hint yet.

Smart-ass. Twenty points to Denise, though. He was practically trembling when he asked, too, like it was some big thing to ask for a tit fuck.

He was asking for some pretty big things.

And he did have some really big thing of his own.

Big and then some. So I took off my clothes, really sexy of course, really showing off. I got down to just my bra, the lacy black one, you know, the one that that guy said made my boobs look even bigger? I was in just that, and I asked him if he was sure he could handle my giant, round, perfect tits, leaning over so he could see straight into my cleavage, really teasing him. He was a little stunned at this point, so I told him that if he wanted my boobs he would have to come get them.

And that's when he came, right? Surely no self-respecting boob guy could keep from shooting their load when you pull that on him.

No, even better! So I was crouched down in front of him, he had stood up at this point, and I was serving my tits up for him, giving him the bedroom eyes again. He slowly walks over to me, grabs hold of my boobs, and just crams himself between them!

And you let him?

Denise, you saw his cock. How could you think I wouldn't want a tit fuck? Besides, if I had a problem with it, I wouldn't have teased him so much. I think he got the hint after the dinner, the makeout session, the blowjob, and the lap dance that I wanted him.

I know, but such a dainty little thing like you?

Fuck off. So he's really going to town, sawing in and out, giving it to me fast and hard, just how I like it between my 36 RRRs, and every time he thrusts forward, his cock bursts out the top of my tits!

Oh my god, really?

That's so hot! Even Dylan, that guy from junior year, couldn't fuck all the way through my tits, and yours are even bigger than mine!

Believe it, sister! I got a few videos of it, I'll have to show you later. It took me by surprise. Like, I knew factually that he was big enough to do it, but it's just one of those things you aren't prepared for. So I opened my mouth for him to thrust into every time he gave it to me, and I sucked on what I could on the forward stroke until he dragged it back out.

I bet he liked that.

You know he did. He really laid on the dirty talk. Pretty standard stuff, but it hits different when it's coming from a guy packing 26 inches of cock and utterly plowing your melons. You know, all the classics like "Yeah baby, your tits feel so fucking good!" and "This is the best tit fuck I've ever had!" and stuff like that. I would have responded in kind, but I had to settle for sexy moaning around his cock whenever I was sucking it, and the occasional "Fuck yeah, give it to me harder baby!"

I think that may be a little too much information.

Speak for yourself, she's just getting to the good part!

Denise, I think I'm making Miss Mosquito Bites jealous, so I'll just skip some of the finer details. So we keep at it for a good while, a steady twenty minutes or so. Normally I'd be raw after so long, but he was still spewing so much precum that it kept things running smoothly. It was so good, I shit you not, I came from the tit fuck!

Just from a tit fuck!

I'm telling you, it just felt so good! We had gone back to my room at that point, and I was laying on the bed while he kept pumping away. I could feel it building, but I thought it must have been something else. Like, who expects to cum from just having a guy cram his cock between your boobs? But I guess I've just never had a guy big enough before, and it just exploded out of me!

Are you sure it was an orgasm? You weren't just faking it for him?

You've seen how far I squirt, Mary, how would I fake something like that?

You squirted! From a guy fucking your tits!

I keep telling you, it was just so good! It caught us both a little by surprise. I don't think it had ever happened to him before either. He probably hasn't been with a woman who loves having her boobs fucked as much as I do before, so he --

Or a woman with watermelons on her chest before.

-- so he asked if I was okay. I told him that no, I was not okay, because I didn't have his giant fuck stick inside me yet.

Shut up!

No you didn't!

I so did! I usually would have waited a little longer to bust out that kind of language, but I was still coming down from my climax, so I absolutely did! I told him that he could use my vag any way he wanted, as long as he could make it fit. That seemed to throw him off a little, like he was suddenly nervous.

What does a guy that big have to be nervous about?

Well, this is what he said, and I don't have any reason to not believe him. He said that most women get intimidated by his massive cock, and that most of his partners told him to stop after he'd only gotten the tip in.

From the video you've shown us, that seems like a real possibility.

Yeah, I can see it from their perspective, but from my perspective, staring at 26 inches of the fattest cock I've ever seen, I knew I didn't want him to leave until I could see what that thing could really do to a cunt! Since I was already on my back from the tit fucking, I asked him to start with missionary.

12