A Discussion of Recent Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't go down on you first? I thought you said this guy was a gentleman!

He offered, but I told him that just having him fuck my tits got me as wet as I needed, and I didn't know if I could wait another second to feel his dick in me.

Why not ride him first? Give yourself a little more control over the situation? Weren't you even a little afraid about getting hurt?

A little, but not too much. Something about Neil I found out while he was fucking my boobs for so long was that he was very in control of his cock. Like, he wasn't just going hard and fast on every stroke. Well, he was doing that, but he never went too hard or too fast. I got the sense that he was aware that such a huge cock could hurt a woman, so he made sure to be careful. Besides, I don't have a problem telling a guy that I don't like what he's doing.

Oh please, would you have said no to anything that pillar of meat would do to you?

Of course not, I would have let him snap me in half and fuck the pieces. But I know that he would have stopped if I asked him to.

Did you ever ask him to?

No. We spent a while in missionary, getting into a nice rhythm, letting him test the waters, so to speak.

I think you mean, "test the pussy juice," right?

Denise, what a terrible thing to say about your friend! But yes, even when he was working only six or seven inches in and out of me, it was like he was setting off orgasmic bombs inside me. Like, every time one orgasm ended, there was another one there to take its place. By the time I reached double-digits, both of us were soaked! A lot of it was from me fan-tailing around his awesome cock, but I think about half of it was his precum.

He still hadn't stopped?!

How did me make so much?

I guess his balls were so big that he could keep going for that long. Like, they were so big, that while he was fucking my tits, his balls would clap into my pussy on the up stroke.

They hung that low?

It wasn't that they hung down so far, his balls were just so big and his cock was just so long that whenever he pulled back, when just his head was between my boobs, the root of his dick had to pass over my vag. So when he pushed forward, things were just lined up that way. And let me tell you, it felt a little like getting slapped down there every time it happened.

So I guess you didn't cum just from the tit fuck after all.

Quiet, you. So we were still enjoying ourselves, getting used to that position, ramming me with about ten inches of his preposterous cock, him watching my tits wobble as he pounded into me, me with eyes closed from so many repeated orgasms, we've all been there. I still feel some more room, but he's being a gentleman keeping it at under half of his meat, so I offer him some encouragement. We change to --

What did you say to him exactly?

Look who wants details now.

Don't talk that way to your big sister! And besides, guys usually get carried away in our first position. What did you say to Neil?

I don't remember what I said exactly. All of the repeated climaxes are making that a little fuzzy. It was something about how he was such a stud and that I needed to feel what his enormous horse cock would feel like from behind and how much --

You let him fuck you in the ass?

On a first date? Of course not! I have a lot more class than you seem to give me credit for.

On your first date with this guy, you came just from him fucking your boobs.

Yeah, but not anal! That's, like, third date stuff! Maybe second for this guy.

So you're going to see this guy again?

Is he open to sharing?

Get a room, ladies. So we switch to doggy, and he starts slowly again -- in my vagina, Mary! -- making sure everything's okay. He gets back to the ten-inch mark again pretty soon, and it's getting harder to fit in more --

I bet it was getting harder.

Ha ha, very funny. So anyway, it's taking more time now to advance farther, but I can feel that I have a little farther to go until he bottoms out, so I have to deliver some gentle encouragement. Pausing every couple seconds due to orgasm, I let him know that he has the single biggest cock on the planet, and that he better not stop until my entire cunt is used to pleasure his behemoth, and that I never need any other cock ever again as long as he rails me whenever he wants, and that he better be saving up the biggest load of his life because I want to wear his cum like a wedding dress, and --

Isn't it a little early to think about a wedding?

I know, but I got a little carried away. Plus, I thought of Gina's wedding dress, you know, from a few years ago when she got married, and it just looked so cute with the white and the frills...

It was a really nice dress. She really went all out.

I would have liked to see her all out of it, alright.

Denise!

Oh, come on, everyone there was thinking it!

Well, anyway, I was coaxing Neal to fill up the last few inches of my pussy, and he really kicked it into a higher gear! I guess he was still worried before that he had to be gentle, but he picked up the pace and I loved every second of it! I guess my g-spot is around the twelve-inch mark, because when he got that deep, it's like the world stopped for a few minutes. All I could do was ride out orgasm after orgasm! He told me later that feeling my cunt spasm so much on his cock is what sent him over the edge.

He said that to you?

Not exactly, I paraphrased a little. But I came to in time to hear him say that he was getting really close. He asked me where I wanted it, and I told him that he better fill me up with all of the creamy cum that his balls could fire. And that last one was a direct quote.

So you told him about your IUD?

Yeah, it came up earlier at dinner.

Talking about kids already?

Look, it came up, and we addressed it like adults. It happens. I know I can't get knocked up, and he trusts me enough to take my word for it. If I didn't want him to cum there, I'd have told him not to.

You sure trust this guy a lot...

I appreciate that you're both concerned, but I don't think I have anything to worry about. Neil really doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would go around spreading anything.

Except his partners' legs!

Or their holes.

Speaking of which, I could actually feel his cock get wider as he came. Like, I expected him to cum a lot, but I was unprepared for just how much he could put out. He came so much that it burst into my cunt and filled up the rest of the space that his dick couldn't reach. He actually had to pull out a little just so it could all fit! It felt like he was spraying a garden hose into me! And here's the really crazy thing: that was just the first shot!

What?!

What?!

I'm totally serious, he filled me up with just one shot! Like, filled me up so much that it squirted out just as much as I was squirting out by feeling so much hot cum splashing into my vag! I told him that I've never had a guy cum that much before, and I expected him to be like "yeah, that was so fucking good," but his face just scrunched up again and I felt him blast another one into me!

Oh my god!

How much did he cum?

Hold on, ladies, because it gets kind of crazy! After the third shot, he had just his tip in, the rest of my pussy was filled up with his cum. He fired number four, and as it was going off, he pulled out and just beat himself off for the ten seconds or so that that one shot lasted.

Ten seconds!

That's what it felt like! In fact, each shot actually ramped up at first, so after he dumped so much into my pussy, they kept getting bigger from there!

So he just fired ten seconds of cum into the air?

Neither of us were very worried at the time. There was so much spilling out of my now-unfucked cunt that it didn't seem like a big deal. I had to clean up afterword anyway, and if my room smells like his cum for the next few days, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Anyway, I didn't know how long he could keep going, but I wanted to make the most of it. Savor every shot as if it's the last, right?

I don't think that's how it goes.

It should be. That's how I'm going to say it from now on!

However the saying goes, I didn't want to waste any more of Neil's amazing orgasm. So while he was beating himself off over me, I told him that I needed to taste some of his load straight from the source.

You drank his cum? Goodness, how unladylike!

Oh my stars and garters! You nasty thing, you!

Oh hush, you've both told me worse before. And let me tell you, it was so, so worth it! His cock stopped spewing between shots, so I took the opportunity to take his tip into my mouth. When he fired in my mouth, it filled up right away! I had to swallow so fast just to keep up with the deluge coming from his mammoth balls.

I wouldn't have had a problem! Remember, I was the --

You were the Official Unofficial Cum Queen of prom, yes Denise, we all remember.

There's no way you would have kept up with all of it! And besides, it was so good that I'm glad it all caught in my mouth so I could taste so much delicious cum. It was rich, and savory, not at all bitter like some guys. I'm telling you, if they sold that at the grocery store, it would be the top-selling item!

Geez, did you bring any for us?

No, I was busy guzzling down all of the cum I could drink. I could tell that I was close to losing the swallow war to Neil's cock, so I took desperate measures. I opened my throat and sank down on as much of his enormous cock as I could. I could feel his dick continue to blast away, but since I had him deepthroated, he was free to fire away straight down my throat!

My god, how much did you drink?

It was a lot! I could feel every single shot travel through his cock and into my throat, but I had to stop after he'd passed the twelve-shot mark. There was so much cum in my stomach that I felt full from all of it.

You ate so much cum that you felt full?

And it all came from the same guy?!

That isn't even the best part! I felt really full, so I pulled off his cock, and I timed it so that he fired another shot as his tip passed my lips, so lucky number thirteen splashed all over my face! It was tough to keep my eyes open through all the cum, but I'm glad I did so I could see Neil's surprise at blasting me with so much spunk!

Was he surprised?

He told me later that it was the biggest load he ever had, and I'm not inclined to doubt him. After all, the story isn't over yet ladies.

So he gave you an overflowing creampie, came down your throat until you were full, and gave you a facial, and he still wasn't done?!

Not by a long shot! So as he was hosing down my face with cum, I told him to cum wherever he wanted, and that a cock like his deserved to fucking use me however it wanted. I was also still cumming from the absolute pounding that he gave me, and I think I may have climaxed a few times while he was cumming, so my inhibitions were lowered by this point.

Ha! What inhibitions?

Hey, you have to be careful some times, not all guys can take dirty talk that strong.

Not all guys cum buckets.

Not all guys have a cock so big they can fuck all the way through your tits.

Who asked either of you, anyway? So I gave him permission to fire at will, and you know the first place he goes for?

Your watermelon-sized tits?

Your teeny tiny 36 RRR boobies?

You guessed it! You'd think he won the lottery when he aimed his fourteenth shot of the night over my giant melons! His shots were starting to plateau, maybe twelve to fifteen seconds each, and the first one he fired at my left tit covered it completely!

Are you serious?

One hundred percent.

But even those twenty guys couldn't do that at prom! They didn't even get close!

I can show you a video later.

You took a video while this guy was blasting you with cum?!

Hold your horses, I'm getting there. So he covers my left titty with shot fourteen, so I guess to even things out he covers righty with shot number fifteen! Two streams of cum, one perfectly glazed bust! And I'm not kidding, there was so much cum on my tits already that I could see my reflection on them!

How was he still going?

I wish I knew, he just has that much. And each shot was powerful, too! For number sixteen, he positioned his tip about a foot beneath the tit he had just iced over, and when he let loose again, he actually raised it into the air with just his cum!

Some guys struggle to lift mine with their hands!

It was the hottest thing ever! Since he was down there already, he lined up to my cunt again. I was fine to get some relief from the torrential blasts of his cum, so I watched as he speared into me again in the brief pause before shot number seventeen. There was only a second or two before he fired again, but in that time he crammed back to twelve inches over and over again, sending me over the edge again just in the brief time between his massive loads!

My god, Tiffany, how can you still walk today?

Maybe all the protein helped? Anyway, when blast number seventeen came out, he had pulled himself out of me, and when he came again, he let it out all over my tits! He already covered them completely, but he got really creative with where to put them. Seventeen draped over the tops of both boobs, spraying back and forth across them. Eighteen was aimed at my nipples, hosing down first the right and then the left, and it blasted off all of the cum that had collected there before re-painting them. For nineteen, he speared his cock between my tits again and kept right on cumming, blasting into my chin, my mouth, and right between my fun bags on his furious back strokes.

Did you climax from that tit fuck, too?

Probably, but it may have been from any number of the absolutely titanic cumshots that he rained down over me. For instance, for number twenty, he re-angled his cock so it pointed into my tits from the top and let loose another giant salvo between them. It didn't so much cover my tits as paste them together. His cum was so thick that it didn't exactly drip so much as it clung to whatever surface it hit, so when he blasted between my tits, it made a web of strands that linked them together when I tried to pull them apart.

Please tell me you got a video of this!

All in due time! So he pastes my giant, round boobs, and I guess he decides he's had enough of that for now, because he aims at my pussy again! He did the same thing again where he went to pound town between shots twenty and twenty-one. Only this time, he pushed himself down as far as he could while he came!

Oh my god!

How deep did he go?

It definitely felt like he was deeper than he was at any point in the night. If I had to guess, I'd say I got half of him!

Half of that cock? That's thirteen inches!

It was at least that much if it was an inch, and it was certainly an inch! When he shot number twenty-one so far inside of me, it kind of overloaded me. I swear girls, it was the biggest orgasm I've ever had! My toes curled, my eyes rolled back, I could feel my pussy grip his cock even tighter, I lost track of time, the whole nine yards!

He fucked you unconscious?

I'd like to see you do better with a cock that big!

Is that an invitation?

Shut up, I haven't even talked to him about it.

... I didn't hear a no.

I'm not promising anybody anything. So I passed out on his still-erupting dick, and as I came to, he was pulling out in a hurry! I asked him what was wrong, and he said he was worried that something had happened to me. So I grabbed his cock, told him that what was happening to me was the hottest fucking thing I've ever fucking seen, and I shoved his cock back between my tits and rode out the remainder of his climax.

What, just like that?

What do you mean, "just like that?" I pulled him out to spray my face a few more times, but he was tapering off by that point. Granted, I don't know how many times he came in my cunt while I was riding out that fantastic climax, but I counted at least thirty while I was awake. I figured he'd like to get his dick back between my tits, and I didn't hear him complaining.

What did you do after?

When he was finished, I let him take some pictures while it was still fresh, and then --

He has pictures of you, covered in cum, on his phone?!

Yeah. I had him take some with my phone, too, so I could have some. I told you, we talked it over, I'm going to be responsible with mine and he'll be responsible with his.

Responsible like showing us these pictures and videos?

Come on, I know you won't show anyone. We made a close-friends-exemption clause. How could I get fucked like that and not tell anybody! I told him he could show whatever he wanted to his friends if they could keep quiet about it, too.

Fine. Now, where are these pictures and videos?

That's the exciting thing! So we took our videos and whatever, and I cleaned up all of the cum one me --

Tiff, please, we know you better than that. You ate all the cum off of yourself.

Cleaned, ate, whatever. Once I was all clean, I cuddled up to him, assuming he'd want to spend the night after such an exhausting round of sex, but he had other plans.

He didn't even stay the night after that?

He did, though! Get this, you're not ready for what I'm about to tell you! He was still hard!

What?!

Excuse me?

I'm dead serious. After dumping enough cum on me to drown me, he says that he can usually go a few times before getting soft again!

Stop it!

Get out of here!

It's true! That's how I was able to get all these videos, see? I knew I'd have to get it on video or else no one would believe me!

Oh my god Tiffany, you went two rounds with this cock?

... More.

What?!

More than two?

Three rounds?!

Holy shit!

Five. We went five rounds last night! But when you hear about one bout of sex with a 26 inch long cock, you've heard them all, right?

I don't think so!

I think we're going to need some more stories, Tiff...

12