A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 03

Story Info
The net is closing in on Felicity Goodnite, what will she do.
10.5k words
4.67
7.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

Chapter Three -- Hamburger Mary's

The investigation into the murder of Spencer Duvall had stalled. Benjamin Roach, Carl Huntley, Jamaal Washington and William Turner had lawyered-up and refused to be interviewed and as they all came from privileged, influential families and could not be directly implicated in Spencer Duvall's murder the judge refused to issue a subpoena to compel them.

Penelope left Silvia Bickle and Alice Leasingham to re-examine all of the evidence and police reports and decided to drive up to Balwyn College and see what she could find out about the five men that might assist their investigation.

Without a warrant or a subpoena she was pretty much powerless. The Dean of the college and the Executive Board of the Eta Lambda Pi fraternity had refused her request for a meeting claiming that the men had left the college over ten years ago. They had no interest in opening old wounds or in any way connecting the college to Spencer Duvall's murder.

She tried to spring a surprise visit on the Dean but his secretary proved to be an impenetrable gate keeper who protected him from unwanted visitors such as she. Penelope was ushered off the site of the Eta Lambda Pi fraternity house when she tried to enter to speak to anyone who may have been employed there when the five men were pledged to the fraternity.

Penelope gave up and decided to grab a coffee at the campus cafeteria before the half-hour drive back to Police Plaza. She was staring into her coffee cup when the chair beside her screeched on the tiled floor as someone pulled it back.

She looked up to see a tall thirty-something raven-haired woman in a black pantsuit. She was stunningly beautiful with blue eyes and full lips which were accentuated by red lipstick. The woman sat down uninvited and put her venti latte on the table and pulled in her chair.

"Melissa Doyle, I teach business and economics," the woman held out her hand.

Her fingers were long and delicate and her long nails were professionally manicured and painted the same colour as her lipstick.

Penelope took the proffered hand.

"Detective Sergeant Penelope Bishop, Balwyn PD," Penelope shook the woman's hand.

"I know who you are. The college is a rumour mill," Melissa sipped her coffee.

"I can't talk to you here. I have tenure," Melissa looked anxiously around the cafeteria.

"You look pretty fit. Do you run?" Penelope asked.

Melissa gave Penelope a quizzical look.

"I like to run the track around City Park. I'll be at the fountain at six this afternoon," Penelope stood up and picked up her disposable coffee cup and put the lid on it.

"Yeah... I run," Melissa gathered her things and left.

The women walked away in different directions.

Melissa had put her jet-black hair into a ponytail which she threaded through the back of her ballcap. She looked even more stunning clad in body-hugging black lycra. She was running on the spot when Penelope jogged into the square adjacent to the fountain. Penelope smiled when she saw that Melissa was still wearing full makeup.

"Are those two assholes still checking out my ass?" she asked Penelope when she jogged up to her.

The question caught Penelope off guard but she looked over Melissa's shoulder and saw two men dressed in running clothes pretending to tie their shoelaces while they examined Melissa's rump clad in skin-tight lycra.

"Yep they are, although one of them seems to have switched his attention to my tits," Penelope was now running on the spot with Melissa.

"You wanna have some fun?" Melissa gave Penelope a mischievous grin but Penelope looked perplexed.

Melissa stopped jogging and stepped into Penelope and pulled her close and kissed her passionately. Penelope was shocked at first but she could feel every curve of Melissa's body and her lips were soft and inviting. Melissa took Penelope's hand and put it on her ass.

Melissa broke the kiss as suddenly as she had initiated it. She turned to face the two men who were still kneeling, slack-jawed at what they had just witnessed.

"You two limp-dicks don't stand a chance with two fine looking pieces of ass like us so take your droopy noodles and get the fuck out of here," Melissa screeched at the two men and gave them the finger with both hands.

One of them got to his feet and looked like he was about to approach the two women but Penelope whipped her badge out of her fanny pack and flashed it at him.

"Fuck off needle dick!" she hissed.

The two men fell over each other as they scrambled to run away. Penelope and Melissa broke up with laughter.

"Come on," Melissa took off at a steady pace selecting a running track that meandered through the trees.

Penelope caught up and ran beside her.

"Like I said I have tenure at the college so I don't want to be seen talking to you," Melissa began.

Penelope decided to remain silent and just let Melissa talk.

"I got my degree in Business Administration at Balwyn College and stayed on and joined the teaching staff when I got my Doctorate. It's a good college with good people running it but it wasn't always the case," Melissa explained.

"In my sophomore year I took up cheerleading. It wasn't as a means to meet the jocks as so much as to keep fit but don't get me wrong some of those football players were hot."

"I started dating Benjamin Roach and he treated me nice. He was very respectful to me. A couple of the other cheerleaders warned me to be careful but I just assumed they were jealous. Believe it or not I was still a virgin."

"Ben wooed me and swept me off my feet. I decided to give him my virginity and we went away for the weekend to Houston. The city was beautiful; vibrant and exciting but we stayed in this shitty motel on the outskirts, which pissed me off a little because I knew that Ben had money."

"The first evening I was getting dressed for dinner. I wanted to look nice for him because he was taking me to a swank restaurant in the city. It was going to my first time. He came into the bedroom while I was still in my underwear and began to kiss and fondle me. At first I struggled. I wanted my deflowering to be after a nice romantic dinner but he was insistent and to be honest he got me hot and I figured I was going to do it anyway so why worry about waiting until after dinner."

"I have to admit that it was nice. He was gentle and considerate and experienced and he did things to me that took me to places I had never been."

"Carl Huntley was outside filming it through the bedroom window," Melissa stopped talking for a while and all Penelope could hear was her laboured breathing.

"He, Spencer Duvall and William Turner burst into the bedroom and at first I thought it was a prank. I dived under the covers. I expected Ben to tell his friends to leave, to fight for my honour I suppose. I was so young and so stupid."

"Instead he said 'She's all yours boys; I've popped her cherry' and helped drag me out from under the covers. They kept me in that shitty motel room all weekend taking turns or going at me together. They made me drink liquor and take drugs, half the time I didn't know where I was."

"They did things to me. They did things to me that made me ashamed of myself because I liked some of what they were doing. They had their phones out some of the time and filmed a lot of it. I had to wear stockings and high heels the whole weekend and they had brought sexy lingerie and made me wear it."

"I was in shock during the drive back to the campus, folded up in the passenger seat while Ben drove. He tossed a tablet in my lap and told me to look at it. The video had been edited. Anyone who looked at it would think that I was a willing participant in a gangbang."

"He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. He had the audacity to take me to his student digs and fuck me one last time. He performed cunnilingus on me until I screamed with lust as I came and then he fucked me and god help me I came again."

"I hated myself and I lived in constant fear that they would show that video to someone. I left the cheerleading team and became a virtual recluse until I graduated. By then the five of them had long gone but to this day I still worry that the video might come to light."

"Benjamin Roach was the ringleader but Spencer Duvall and the others were complicit. I'm guessing that your interest in the Eta Lambda Pi fraternity is related to those five scumbags. Jamaal Washington wasn't at the lodge but he was a member of their clique. If it was a woman like me who killed Spencer then I'm sorry but I hope you don't catch her," Melissa stopped running and bent over, putting her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

She had been steadily increasing the pace, running faster and faster as she told her story and Penelope was glad that they had finally stopped running.

The women sat down on a park bench panting and sweating. Melissa's makeup had run and she had dark rings around her eyes. Penelope couldn't tell if her mascara was smeared by perspiration or tears.

"I knew there had been others before me and that there would be others after. It was too well organised and they were stupid enough to brag about some of the others in front of me. I knew I should have reported them. I blame myself for those that came after me," Melissa was still catching her breath and her speech was staccato.

"They're rich and entitled and I was poor and they had the video. I wondered if they deliberately targeted vulnerable girls." Melissa sighed, her breathing was returning to normal.

Penelope decided it was time to speak.

"They didn't stop after they left college. We think they're still using the same MO to entrap women and you are right in assuming that we suspect that Spencer Duvall may have tried it once too often with the wrong woman," Penelope took Melissa's hand.

"But you can't blame yourself for the others," Penelope gently squeezed Melissa's hand.

"I haven't been with a man since. I just don't trust them. I've never had a steady girlfriend either, just one night stands... of my god... now I'm blathering," Melissa snatched her hand away but Penelope put her arm around her shoulder and hugged her.

It was getting on dusk and the two women suddenly realised that they were alone in a remote area of the park.

"I've felt dirty ever since it happened and even though I know I'm not, I feel ugly. Ugly inside," Melissa snatched her ballcap off her head.

Penelope released Melissa's ponytail and allowed her jet-black locks to fall around her shoulders. Penelope stroked Melissa's hair.

"You are not ugly; you are beautiful," Penelope comforted her.

"You don't know me," Melissa sniffed.

"I'm a detective, which makes me a very good judge of character and I'm a woman who has more than her fair share of emotional baggage so I know how you feel," Penelope lifted Melissa's chin so she could look into her eyes.

"I suppose that's possible. I don't know you but I know of you," Melissa held Penelope's gaze.

Penelope frowned.

"I have a Doctorate Penelope. It's in my nature to study and investigate. I know who you are and what you've done, it's all in the public domain," Penelope explained.

"What's in the public domain isn't everything," Penelope whispered.

"I know you've been through a lot and that your life has been difficult but you seem so together," Melissa absentmindedly stroked Penelope's hand which was still resting on her shoulder.

"See. I'm proof that you can overcome your demons," Penelope gave her a wry smile.

Melissa leaned in and pressed her lips against Penelope's and Penelope jerked her head away. The look of disappointment on Melissa's face was heart-breaking.

"I'm sorry. I misconstrued the situation. I'm so stupid. Why would you want to kiss me?" Melissa bowed her head.

Penelope felt awful. This woman had been robbed of her self-respect and had lived with self-loathing for ten years and Penelope was treating her exactly as Melissa expected to be treated.

Penelope pulled Melissa to her feet and pushed her against a sturdy oak. Melissa looked confused but then Penelope pressed her body against Melissa's and kissed her.

At first Melissa was bewildered and then she reacted instinctively. She put her arms around Penelope and returned the kiss opening her mouth to accept Penelope's tongue.

Penelope felt a tang of guilt and regret at what she was doing. She had not cheated on Bradley Wilson since she became sober but they had never stated that they were exclusive to each other and she was not cheating with another man. She could sense the need radiating from Melissa and rejecting her now would be an act of cruelty. Penelope compartmentalised her feelings for Bradley and concentrated on the moment.

Penelope had not been with a woman for a long time and the feel of Melissa's bumps and curves, her soft skin, the feminine smell of her body, brought back memories long forgotten.

The two women existed only for each other at that moment in time. They were alone in a quiet copse deep in the forest with twilight falling around them. They pressed their bodies against each other to combat the chill in the air. Sweat from their run had dried on their flesh and Penelope tasted the saltiness of it as her lips when she explored Melissa's cheek, the hollow of her neck and her earlobe, which she nipped gently.

Melissa gasped and pressed her body harder against Penelope. Their breasts squished together, nipples hardening under their spandex sports tops. It was Melissa who pushed her fingers under Penelope's shirt, her long nails raking the tender flesh as she sought out Penelope's breasts. She found Penelope's teats engorged and she pressed her lips back on Penelope's mouth and used her tongue while her fingers stroked and tweaked Penelope's nipples.

Penelope drew in her breath harshly as rings of delight radiated from her breasts.

"Oh fuck!" Penelope pushed Melissa against the tree and disentangled herself from their embrace long enough to pull off Melissa's sports top and training bra whist Melissa did the same to her.

Their hair was tussled, their makeup ruined, their skin was clammy with sweat and they stank of perspiration comingled with their perfume. They gazed into each other's eyes and saw not only lust, they saw need, they saw yearning and they also saw trust.

The two women fell on each other, pawing at each other's breasts, lips locking, tongues entwining; gasping, mewing and moaning as darkness fell. Melissa could feel the rough bark of the oak abrading the skin on her back. Penelope could feel the delicious sting of Melissa's fingernails grazing her tender flesh.

Melissa hooked her leg around Penelope's and clung to her to keep her balance as she pressed her pubic mound against Penelope's. She slipped her hand down there and pressed it between Penelope's legs. Penelope pressed her hand to Melissa's pubis and she imagined she could feel the heat radiating from her cunt. She could feel the folds and contours of Melissa's sex through the spandex.

"Where is it? I want it! I need it!" Melissa was gasping, almost crying as she pawed at Penelope's crotch.

Penelope knew what Melissa wanted. She didn't tape when she wore her close-fitting spandex tights. She simply retracted her testes into her inguinal canals and tucked her penis along her perineum. She took Melissa's hand in hers and pushed it inside the waistband of her tights and guided it between her legs.

Melissa gasped when she felt the girth of Penelope's penis tucked back between her legs. Penelope tensed and relaxed her cremaster muscle and allowed her testes to descend into her scrotal sac. Melissa suddenly found her hand filled with Penelope's scrotum and semi-engorged penis.

Penelope pushed her hand inside Melissa's tights and found her pubis steamy and wet. She struggled to push her finger between Melissa's labia so she could find her clitoris.

"Fuck this!" Penelope gasped and disengaged briefly.

She pulled Melissa's tights down to her knees and then pulled down her own. Melissa caught a glimpse of Penelope's rampant penis before Penelope pressed her body against her. The last time Melissa had felt a cock against her flesh she had felt repulsed by it but the feel of Penelope's hard flesh on her belly only excited her. She reached for it, measuring its girth with her fingers, cupping Penelope's scrotum to feel the weight of her balls, returning her fingers to Penelope's phallus and stroking the meaty corpulence.

Penelope parted the folds of Melissa's sex and found that she was wet. She used a fingertip to pull back her clitoral hood and gently manipulated the tender nubbin. Melissa hissed into Penelope's mouth and Penelope smiled. It had been a long time but she still had the touch. She stroked Melissa's clitoris and eased two fingers into her vagina. Melissa squeezed Penelope's penis and began to stroke it.

They fell to the forest floor; the fallen leaves a soft bed. The sweet smell of decaying foliage mingled with the musk of their perspiration and the piquant odour of Melissa's cunt. Their tights were gathered around their knees and they were still wearing their running shoes but neither of them was willing to cease what they were doing.

Penelope managed to thread her legs between Melissa's and mount her. Melissa reached between their bodies frantically trying to find Penelope's cock and when she did she guided it to her sex and arched her back to drive Penelope's cock deep into her steamy cleft.

The two women clung to each other, kissing, biting, scratching, as they writhed in the dunes of autumn leaves. They moaned and sighed and groaned, pressing their bodies so tight that they were one. Melissa's snug vagina clung to Penelope's cock as she drove it in and out, grinding her pubis against Melissa's clitoris. They felt the need, the yearning, and the desperation radiating from each other as they fucked.

Penelope pulled Melissa hard against her as she ejaculated deep inside her. Melissa wrapped her arms and legs around Penelope and pressed herself as hard as she could against Penelope, wanting to feel the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her cock as Penelope disgorged her scalding seed inside her. A momentous orgasm washed over her and Melissa began to sob and laugh simultaneously.

Penelope clung to Melissa and silenced her cries by pressing her mouth over Melissa's and kissing her passionately. The two women held onto each other desperately and lovingly as they crested the waves of their climaxes and began to descend into the peaceful nirvana of post-coital bliss.

They lay in each other's arms as much to keep warm as to seek comfort. Neither of them was in a rush to end their tryst. Finally the cold won out and there was an embarrassing moment as they tried to disengage from each other with their tights bunched around their knees. They pulled them up, put on their sports bras and found their shirts. They both blushed as they brushed the leaves off their clothing and put on their ballcaps.

Penelope eased Melissa back against the oak and kissed her softly.

"That was wonderful," Penelope whispered.

"Please tell that it wasn't a pity fuck," Melissa searched Penelope's emerald green eyes.

"It wasn't a pity fuck," Penelope sighed.

"But that's where this ends. You're not technically a witness but I'm stretching the rules, besides I'm in a relationship with a wonderful man," Penelope brushed a stay leaf from Melissa's hair.

"Do you feel guilty?" Melissa caressed Penelope's cheek.

"No, not at all. What we just did was wonderful and had meaning; it wasn't just debauchery. I will cherish the memory but it can't happen again," Penelope sighed.

"I will cherish the memory too. I've wanted to feel someone inside me for so long. I've fantasised about being taken by a big cock but every time I'm near a man I freeze. You've fulfilled my fantasy Penelope and I'm grateful," Melissa grinned cheekily.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers