All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
smoothsatinsmoothsatinalmost 3 years ago

Loved the way this has developed I think this is one of your best ye.t Thank you, looking forward to the next chapter Issy xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Especially love ❤️ the good sex throughout this chapter, Michele. It is nice to see Penelope slide her engorged cock into Melissa's pussy. They had a magnificent fuck on the leaf-covered ground in their swear-dried condition. Loved that Penelope enjoyed feeling her dick explode inside Melissa's cunt. I wonder if they'll fuck again, although it seems like Penelope is resolute with avoiding her.

What will Steve do with his info about Felicity? Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you very much for your great writing (again). I love ❤️ how you weave the story line with the sex line!! I enjoy placing myself in the middle of the sex as I masturbate. Can you imagine how aroused you get me, honey?

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 2 years agoAuthor

To Bob...

I sent you a personal email so if you don't have it check your spam filter. Enjoy the pics 😉😉😉

💋💋💋

Michele

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...