A Dish Served Cold

Story Info
Revenge is always better served cold.
3.7k words
4.15
16.2k
16
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes at Cassandra as she was talking on the phone to her best friend. As usual, it was gossip. This morning's rant was about a new neighbor. Supposedly there was a new tenant in our condo association, and Cassandra had to talk about her.

"She has these huge fake tits," Cassandra said. "They are way too big."

I shook my head and went into the shower. All I wanted to do was take a shower, then go to bed. It had been a long night, and I wanted to sleep.

I worked as a bouncer at a downtown club, it wasn't my dream job, but it paid very well. When I got out of the shower, Cassandra was still talking about the woman.

Supposedly this woman looked like a paid hooker.

I pointed at the bed and laid down. Cassandra nodded and went out of the room. The walls in these condos were paper thin, and even though Cassandra had left the bedroom, I could still hear her talking in the kitchen.

Cassandra, my wife, was a gossip queen. She loved to gossip about everything and anything. Even if it wasn't true, she wanted to hear about it. She had always been like this; before, I always brushed it off, but now it was becoming annoying after three years.

Finally, it went quiet as she went to work. She worked at a beauty salon, which was a haven for her gossip community.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to my alarm going off. I got up, made something to eat, and then headed down to the workout room in one of the other buildings.

I liked to keep in shape as my job was more looks than it was anything else. I was tall and well built, plus I liked looking the part of a big scary black man. Most people stopped doing what they were doing when I showed up. So, it was more talk than action.

I got on the treadmill and started my half hour of cardio. I tried to work out every day, even on my days off.

A woman came into the workout room, and I immediately guessed by the way she looked. She was the woman Cassandra was talking about. She did have amazingly enormous breasts for her figure. I didn't know whether they were the bolt-on or the natural kind.

"Afternoon," she smiled.

"Afternoon," I replied.

I didn't want to get into a conversation as Cassandra was hugely jealous of any woman that talked to me. Even the women I worked with knew about my overzealous wife. Cassandra had come down to my job a couple of times to, as she said, 'put those bitches in their place,' which meant she shouted very loudly, so she caused a scene.

The lady took off her shirt and had a black sports bra underneath. She got on the treadmill next to mine and started running.

'Natural,' I thought as her massive boobs bounced and swayed naturally.

She was listening to music on her earbuds and pounding along, paying no attention to me. So, I did the same. I did my half-hour cardio, then hit the weights. On my workdays, I used the community gym, and on my days off, I hit the real gym down the road.

"Have a good one," she said as I left the room after an hour. She was still on the treadmill.

"You too," I replied.

I went home, took a quick shower, then laid back down for a short nap before Cassandra returned home, and I had to start getting ready for my night shift.

"So," Cassandra said as I woke up.

"What?" I replied.

I barely opened my eyes, and she was already on me about something.

"You talked to her," Cassandra said as she followed me to the bathroom.

"Who?" I asked as I started to get ready.

"Don't who, me! "Cassandra said.

Cassandra once was like me. She loved to work out. It was how we met, working out at a local gym, she then followed me to the nightclub, and we hit it off. Now she didn't work out at all, ate way too much, and gossiped every moment of the day.

"You have to be specific," I said as I brushed my teeth.

"How many women did you talk to today?" Cassandra asked.

"Just one," I said.

"Exactly," Cassandra said.

"We said like five words to each other," I shrugged. "What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is I am your wife, and I don't like her," Cassandra said.

"You don't know her, never talked to her, so how do you not like her?" I asked.

"She's a slut, a dark black haired, slut!" Cassandra said.

"Because she has big boobs?" I asked.

"Yes, and she comes and goes every day, and has an expensive car, which no one living here, would be able to afford," Cassandra said.

"She could have bought a house and be living here until it's done," I shrugged as I got my clothes ready.

Many people lived in these condos until their house was ready or they had other things going on.

"So, you're sticking up for her now?" Cassandra said, rolling her brown eyes.

I sighed and stared at my wife. Her dark skin, long black hair, and that judgmental face stared back at me.

"I am not going to fuck her," I said. "I am just saying, there could be factors, that's all. I love you, I am going to work, bye."

I kissed her on the forehead and went out of the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Divorce!" Michael said as we stood on the third floor, looking down at all the partygoers.

Our nightclub was busy every night, and especially on the weekends. Tonight, was no different.

"I am not divorcing my wife because she is needy," I shook my head.

"My wife is needy," Michael nodded. "Tom's wife is bitchy; your wife is a complete psychopath!"

I nodded my head. I couldn't argue with facts.

"You talked to this woman for what three seconds, and she thinks you're sticking your dick in her?" Michael asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Does she look good?" Michael asked.

"She's white," I said.

"And?" Michael asked.

"I don't do white chicks," I shook my head. "They are clingy."

Michael looked back at me.

"Except your wife, she's great," I smiled.

"That could be deemed as racist," Michael asked. "Or is it black people can't be racist?"

"No, it's a taste, just like if a white woman doesn't like black guys, it's not racist, its her taste, her choice," I shrugged. "People need to stop labeling things, there is such a thing as tastes and I like black women, that's all."

"Uh-huh," Michael nodded. "Still think you're crazy for not throwing that nutcase out."

I had thought about it a couple of times. Cassandra was borderline crazy, not a mental illness, but controlling and manipulative.

'Your bitch just left, where is she going at this time of night?' Cassandra texted me.

I looked at the time. It was just past midnight.

'Shouldn't you be in bed sleeping?' I replied. 'And not worrying about what other people are doing?'

'Sticking up for her again, why don't you just admit you want to fuck her,' Cassandra sent back. 'She better not show up there!'

I knew Cassandra had friends that showed up here nightly to watch who I talked to and who I hung out with and what time I left and showed up.

'If she does, it's a free country, she's allowed to go wherever she wants to go, I can't stop her,' I replied.

Michael shook his head as he saw me texting. "At least my clingy wife, leaves me alone while I am at work," he said as he walked down the stairs.

The texting went back and forth for over half an hour before I stopped responding. I put my phone on silence and went about my night. I knew I would pay for that when I got home, but I was getting aggravated.

After we closed just after four, I decided to stop at my favorite diner to get some breakfast before heading home to Cassandra.

"Alex!" Tammy said as I sat at my usual booth.

"Hey Tammy, how are things?" I asked as she put my usual sweet tea on the table.

"Good," she smiled back at me. "Meatloaf or Nachos?"

"Nachos," I nodded.

"Ouch, ball and chain on your case huh?" Tammy smiled.

"You know it," I nodded.

"I'll tell them to put extra onions on it, that will keep her from yelling at you for too long," Tammy smiled.

"You're the best," I smiled.

I looked at my phone and saw the long lines of texts that I hadn't replied to and shook my head.

Cassandra talked to herself for a long time before realizing I wasn't replying, and then she cursed me out. She threatened to leave me, which would be a blessing in disguise.

"Hey sweetie, take a seat wherever," Tammy said as someone entered.

I looked behind me and saw it was her, the lady that Cassandra hated. She took a seat across from me and smiled at me.

I tried not to pay attention to her, but she was breathtakingly beautiful for a white woman.

"Hi," she said as she looked over at me.

"Hi," I replied, trying not to sound mean.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"You won't look at me and if I may say, you look angry," she said.

I sighed. "No," I shook my head. "It's just my wife," I said as I held up my ring finger. "She's the real jealous kind."

"Ah," she smiled and nodded, looking at the menu, "You're whipped. I get it."

My face dropped as she said it. "No," I shook my head.

"Yes," she nodded.

Then she moved over to sit across from me. "What would she do now?" she asked.

I shook my head. Cassandra would go through the roof and orbit the moon several times before returning to Earth.

"See," she smiled. "Whipped."

She motioned to move back to her seat. "No," I said as I reached out and touched her hand. "Stay."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "Don't want to get you in trouble."

"No, stay," I smiled.

We talked for the remainder of most of the morning. I found out that her name was Pamela, and she was an escort. Not the type that slept with men, the ones that rich men paid to play a part.

Her recent client was a wealthy diamond dealer that was paying Pamela to act like his model girlfriend for three weeks.

"Well, that's," I said, staring at her phone.

"Hideous," Pamela said.

I was going to say risky, as I looked at the dress she was supposed to wear tonight at a function. It would barely cover anything, especially her substantial assets.

"And this is for today," Pamela scrolled and showed a one-piece swimsuit.

I almost laughed loudly. "That thing can't cover Tammy," I said as I looked over at Tammy, who was a very short, very skinny woman.

"Yeah," Pamela laughed. "I will be spilling out everywhere."

"How much is he paying?" I asked.

She showed me the contract, and I nearly spat out my tea. "I would dress in that, for that much," I said.

My phone went off, and it was Cassandra. "Shit," I said as I looked at the time.

"You better go," Pamela said as she made the whipping motion.

I gave her the finger as I got up to leave. I paid at the counter and walked to my car.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Denise said you left at four!" Cassandra yelled as I got home.

"I told you I lost track of time," I said for the fourteenth time.

"Doing what?" Cassandra asked with her arms folded.

I knew she knew exactly where I was. One of her eagle scouts probably sent her photos of me sitting in the diner.

"I was talking to Pamela," I said.

"Oh, so you know her name," Cassandra said.

I shook my head. "I am not doing this," I said. "I am allowed to talk to women, you talk to men all the time, should I question you?"

"Name one," Cassandra said.

"What?" I asked.

"Name one man I talk to, and sit at a diner for hours talking to, name just one," She said as she followed me to the bathroom. "I talk to other women and then come home to you, Alex, you, not some other man."

"Well congratulations," I said. "I talk to women and come home to you as well, and you're going to be late."

"Shit," Cassandra said as she looked at her watch. "This isn't over."

"Oh, I know," I replied.

Cassandra left, and I was left alone. I took my shower and went to bed. I didn't set my alarm this time as I wanted to skip the workout just in case Pamela was down there. I was already in deep with Cassandra and didn't want to go any deeper.

I woke up to voices talking in the living room. I got dressed and went out to see who it was. I was greeted by a view that shocked me.

"Hi," Cassandra said.

"Hi," I replied.

Sitting next to Cassandra was Pamela. They were both smiling back at me.

"You didn't tell me she had a husband," Cassandra said as I walked out to stand by her.

"You didn't give me a chance," I replied.

Cassandra was looking at the picture of Pamela's client on Pamela's phone.

"I was telling your wife, that Grant had extra tickets to one of the night clubs tonight and wanted to know if she wanted to go with a few of her friends," Pamela said.

"You know the club we always wanted to go," Cassandra said.

"That's expensive," I replied.

"Shush," Cassandra said. "Go on," Cassandra said as she looked back at Pamela.

"It's all expense paid, a limousine will pick you up and you will meet the owner and everything, even sit in the private booths," Pamela smiled.

"Alex," Cassandra smiled.

"Sounds like there is a catch," I said.

"No catch," Pamela said. "My way of apologizing, I should have respected your relationship and come to you first and told you my intentions of being just a neighbor until our house is finished."

"It's okay," Cassandra fake smiled back at her. "I should start getting ready."

I watched as Cassandra left the room. I turned back to Pamela. She smiled back at me.

"Keep your phone on this time," Pamela said as she got up.

"What are you up to?" I asked as Pamela walked to the door.

"You will see," Pamela said as she smiled and left.

I wanted to tell Cassandra that Pamela was an escort and that the man she was saying was her husband was really a client, but she was way so happy that I couldn't get a word in. So I let it go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

I woke up to my phone going off. It was a text from an unknown number. I looked at it and saw a picture of Pamela in the one-piece bathing suit.

She was right. It fit her like a second skin. Her huge tits were nearly spilling out. The following picture came, and it was her in the dress. I almost fell out of my bed, staring at it.

'You have to stop doing this,' I sent the text.

'Open the door,' was the subsequent text as my doorbell rang.

I walked to the door in my pajamas and opened the door. Pamela walked inside wearing the dress. It looked great on her. It was forest green with a large slit down one of the legs and a deep v line at her chest. She wore sparkling earrings and smelt absolutely amazing.

"You're staring," Pamela said as she closed the door.

I couldn't stop myself. "I am married," I said, barely taking my eyes off her.

"So?" Pamela said as she walked in a circle around me.

Her fingers slightly touched me as she looked at me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

Pamela laughed. "You really don't know."

"Know what?" I asked.

"Look at me," Pamela said. Holding my face to look at hers. "Really look at me."

I was looking at her, but all I saw was an extremely beautiful woman. Again, Pamela laughed even louder this time.

"Angela Hasset," Pamela said in a whisper.

The name hit me like a punch to the face. It felt like the heavyweight champion just pulled back and hit me square in the face.

"There it is," Pamela smiled.

Angela Hasset was a girl in high school that all my friends, female and male, always made fun of all the time. We made her life a living hell, always playing pranks on her, pushing her over, and doing anything and everything to make her cry.

She was flat-chested, had pimples, and wore braces. While we were the in the crowd, everybody wanted to be us. I was the best running back on our football team and had girls all over me.

"But," I said, looking at her now.

"Late bloomer," Pamela or Angela shrugged.

"I.." I started to apologize, but Angela put a finger on my mouth.

"No need," Angela said. "The look on your face is enough."

"Why, now?" I asked.

"I got my revenge on the others," Angela smiled. "You were the last on the list."

"How?" I asked.

"Do you have to ask?" Angela said as she moved her hand down her body." Married a rich and very powerful man, took him for all his worth and now, I have everything he had and more."

"Is he dead?" I asked.

"No," Angela said. "He cheated on me," Angela shook her head, "Well I set him up so that it would look like he cheated on me," Angela smiled. "You men are so easily manipulated, a bit of cleavage here, a tease there, and a slight touch here," she said as she groped my crotch. "And you're putty!"

She was right. I was breathing heavily and staring at her deep cleavage. I couldn't stop myself.

"Now!" Angela said, breaking me out of my trance. "I was going to completely ruin you like I did the others, but I just can't," she said, shaking her head. "The moment I saw you, that childhood crush came raging back to me."

"Crush?" I asked.

"Don't act like you didn't know," Angela said. "I had a huge crush on you, and now," Angela said, taking a deep breath as she stared at me. "It's returned in full strength, so," Angela said as she took a few steps back.

"You have a choice and one choice only," Angela flicked her fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality. "Leave with me and want for nothing," Angela said." Or stay here in this misery."

"What about your client?" I asked.

"You still haven't figured it out yet, you poor soul," Angela said, shaking her head. "I am the client; he is the escort."

My eyes widened. "Cassandra?" I asked.

"Glad you asked," Angela said as she took out her phone from her cleavage.

I watched a video of Cassandra and her friends being pulled away by the police.

"That nightclub is owned by very well-known drug dealers, tonight there was a bust and let's just say your wife and her friends were in the wrong place at the wrong time," Angela said.

"But she's innocent," I said.

"She crossed me, and this is what happens to people that cross me," Angela said. "She will be released in the morning, but by that time, I will be gone, the question is, will you be here?"

I stood in silence. "Tick tock," Angela said as she looked at me. "I will make it easier for you."

Angela released the dress from her shoulders, and I watched as it fell to the floor. "You can leave and have this body all to yourself, or stay with your boring, horrible life," Angela said.

I rushed her and started kissing her all over. "Thought so," Angela said as she held me.

I took her into my bedroom and kissed her everywhere. We had passionate sex on my bed, the bed my wife and I had slept on for three years.

I watched as Angela sat up on top of me and rode my dick harder and deeper than Cassandra ever did; I watched her big boobs bounce up and down. She was everything Cassandra wasn't. Anything I wanted to do, she let me do it to her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Morning," Angela said, waking me up with a morning blow job.

Cassandra never sucked my dick anymore; she stopped doing that the moment we said I do.

"Morning," I said, looking down at her.

She moved slightly up and put my dick between her tits.

"Regrets?" she asked as she tit fucked me.

I watched her big tits encased my cock between them and smiled.

"None," I said.

"Good," Angela smiled.

When we were done again for the uncountable time, she whisked me out the door. An extensive limousine was waiting outside.

"Are we leaving?" the man asked as we got near it.

"Yes," Angela smiled.

"Is he coming along?" the man asked, looking at me with slight disgust.

"Yes," Angela smiled.

I got in and sat near her. "How rich are you?" I asked.

Angela smiled. "Let's just say, neither of us have to work ever again," she smiled. "And neither will our kids."

"Kids?" I asked.

Angela smiled as she started taking her clothes off. "Take your time going to the airport, Charlie," she smiled as she lay on her back.