All Comments on 'A Dish Served Cold'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments (Page 2)
rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I couldn't do it

sleep with her for 3 weeks as if I knew nothing

while quietly recording video evidence of her affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Am Beginning To REALLY LIKE Your Stories

I may have no choice but to add you to my list of Favorite Authors. This one was terrific.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
i do declare.

this got my dander up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

They all ask what a cuckold could do to get even...here is one way. Thanks for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue?

Would love a part two! Fun read.

I am curious about the rest of the story and, make no mistake, there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ch2

Finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Wholeheartedly Disagree; This Is Great Just The Way It Is

All that you can add are trivial. Only people with no imaginations can't figure out these minor points. A story requires two components, a writer with a good story idea; and a reader with a good imagination. You did your part...and I did mine. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice fantasy

We all know he can do half the shit he says in this story. One thing for sure u cannot throw your wife out till the courts and lawyers do there thing. It going to cost you anyway.

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Sweet justice.

It's very nice and refreshing to see fucking cheaters

Get what's coming to them.

OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
good story

nice story but kinda short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love it...

When paybacks are a bitch. Score one for the good guy!!!!

friendly6977friendly6977about 7 years ago
Need to do a sequel!

You have a great opp to do a sequel and it could be even better!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Author knocks another one out of the park! ⚾

Sweet revenge story. Read it, you'll like it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THAT WAS NOT COLD

the action was red hot and inflicted, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is how you

Deal with bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BRILLIANT

THAT IS THE WAY TO DEAL WITH A CHEATING FUCK SLUT WHORE CUM DUMP.....LOVE HOW HE PAID THEM BOTH BACK....

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!

Especially the Anniversary gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part II.....

.... Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep, Part II Please!

Great story. She exactly what she deserved. :)

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Simple. Direct. Brutal.

Don't know why so many keep asking for a sequel to this - everything you need is in there: husband found out about cheaters; husband sets up a plan to get back at cheaters; husband executes his plan perfectly; cheaters gets publicly humiliated to everyone they know, and kicked up by their respective spouses.

What more can you ask? No sequel needed - it's as good as it can get.

criticofjusticecriticofjusticeover 6 years ago
finish the story

what happened to everybody you need to finnish

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Readers take note

This is a finished beloved JPB story!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

Instant classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excelent! 5-Stars absolutely deserved!

Short and to the point! Burn the bitch AND the bastard! One time! Toast! Scorched earth! Done and dusted! I agree! There is no Sequel required. These people were found out, set-up and then burned very badly! Everybody they Know were clued in and got to know precisely what these two cheaters did. Period! Check Mate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Right side of cruel

That is pure cold revenge. Almost Satanic. But some friends deserve that (or more), if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK, but....

Would have liked the aftermath!

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
Five star 💫

Second read, would I have enjoyed a sequel, yes. Is it necessary? Nope! It’s a great flash story. Better than most, wondering just how long they were married, if kids were involved (meaning did they have any kids) not if they were involved, also, just how long were they supposedly friends. Other than that the punishment fit the crime!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes

Yes,that's the way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Improbable but fun!

Secret Agent Man gets it done in a style that any normal man would ever be able to do. But then, I like James Bond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some People Are Never Satisfied

If you give them a million dollars, they complain you didn't give them two. This is one of the better stand alone stories. One of my pet peeves is stories that stretch on forever. The trouble with adding another chapter to tie up points of little revelance is you open up even more points that need to be tied up...and you wind up with eight chapters of drivel that started out as a very interesting story. My opinion? Let this one stand as is. Accept 4 stars (or, as in my case, 5 stars) and be happy. Crank out another story. This one is done.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 5 years ago
Burn bitch burn!

*****! A classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You must be a surgeon

Straight and into the point.

No fat, just lean muscle fiber, all excess tissue removed with a scalpel.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Oh Yeah

How great was that? Never gets old. "How could you do this to me?" Easy cheating cunt. Now suffer the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let Them Complain

I've seen a lot of responses complaining about your ending but for me your stories reek of reality. No angry reactions but a believeable response for a man who wants to keep what is really his after losing the one woman he thought would be his forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic...

...great burn the bitch, and the bastard! Loved it. 5 stars. Thanx

Loklie

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
A lesson learned...

I can't tell if you are the fucker or the fuckee in this story. I love the 'get even' plot and hope you have others up you sleeve - of course you do.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
So good.

Wish there was more to this one page flash story.*****

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Favorite

My.New favorite.Bob story. This one is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Convenient

Isn't it convenient that the lovers describe what they do and how long they have been doing it in over heard conversations.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Cheater complaining....

"How could you do this to me?"

You crush your spouse with infidelity and talk smack about your husband with your cheating lover, and that's the first thing you have to say, "How could you do this to me?"

I can't see anyone getting married now days without doing 2 important things.

(1)Get an unbreakable pre-nup.

(2) Go through pre-marriage counseling for a year. Issues will come out and be dealt with 'before' you marry. It also teaches practical, honest communcation between the couple. That's solid gold.

With the lopsided way the courts side against husbands during a divorce, pre-marriage counseling should be a requirement of law before issuing anyone a marriage license.

I mention this to any young fellow who tells me he's getting married. Told my sons too, but they didn't listen. Paul McCartney made the mistake of not getting a pre-nup with his second wife who turned out to be a nightmare and it cost him.

BTW - I knew a couple who did pre-marriage counseling and later went their seperate ways. I liked them both and it was sad to see them part, but they saved themselves a whole lot of money, time, and hurt doing what they did before deciding to get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
danoctober pre nups arent worth the paper they are written on

judges throw them out all the time

I agree with #2, though I'd also say no kids for 5 at least five years after the wedding, and throw in a nuptial agreement stating a divorce is automatically triggered the moment one spouse stops contributing 50% of the household bills with their salary

Its not a legally binding doc so it cant be thrown out but it will trigger a divorce quickly enough to make any alimony as minimal as possible

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
More Please

Would love to hear what happened next. 4 stars

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
I agree with 26thNC

Best JPB story yet

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thought

"Not near enough sweetie" - Generally speaking, it's the wife who determines how much sex they'll have, so if she's not getting enough, speak up! Most husbands aren't going to say no! Also, if he's not that good anyway, why complain about not getting it enough?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
And the wheel keeps turning and it's me it's crushing

Caught and punishment fits crime

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Now that's a nice clean gotcha!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again. Still think it is Bob's very best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First read

Only thing wrong with this story.. It's just way too damned short.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Read again should have been 5 stars Not 4 but.made it favorite

Definitely one of best

Caught and punishment

Yee Haw

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Best

Probably the best JPB story I've read. He destroyed her and the lover. Great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
As revenge stories go...

...that ticked all the boxes nicely! In reality, his life will be shit for the next year as she fights for everything, but for fiction it works nicely.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago

Too short, extend the story, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She is busted..........

This is a short story...but this guy goes for the most pain...man you goto love this guy...and I got a good laugh on how she gets thrown out of the house......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When you look up BTB in the dictionary?

This is the definition.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

If only it was so easy in real life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Once more for this perfect BTB. Big is on point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Excellent story with lots if turns. On if my favourite stories.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
BTB...

Need more context. Good one, though. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Good BTB!!! Hope he isn't screwed in the divorce...

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
just dont get a divorce

live you life and fuck the whore

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Still more

One of my three favorite JPB stories. Great revenge on both cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummmm

What is this ‘tape recorder’ of which you speak?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BURN BABY BURN! Always enjoy a good JPB story, even the third or fourth time. Thanks Bob!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 Stars easily .. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A classic JPB story. I’ve read this one a few times and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. You can tell, of course, that it’s a Golden Oldie by the fact that both the electronics stores mentioned in the story bit the dust years ago. Anyway, it’s still a very good story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Well, if this is something one consider to do, while it sounds cool it would end up with a lot of charges for "Bob" with a great chance for some prison term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I gave it 5 stars. It appears wifey is in shock, and does not know what to say, at this point. I would think a second chapter, would be in order.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Shove it donuts. It’s a great story. Let it go at that.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

He makes a good point. If she really thinks he's that bad of a husband, why would she want to stay with him? Oh, that's right: cake-eater syndrome (cuck provides bucks, studs provide... well, you know).

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Revenge is best not served at all, just let Time do its work. Soon enough, the cheating wife will lose her looks as she ages and become unfuckable, then she'll get sick and die. Just divorce her and get on with the life you have left to you.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

This is an awesome story, but it ends before the best part. We got to see the extent of his revenge, but not how she suffers from the aftermath.

-

By far the most satisfying scenes in a BtB tale are when the cheating wife watches her cushy life come crashing down around her ears. She finally suffers the brutal consequences of betraying her husband and knows, without a shadow of a doubt, that she has irreparably ruined the rest of her life.

-

In this story, the realisation had started to sink in, but unfortunately JPB ended it before we really got to revel in her self-inflicted misfortune. Reading about a devastated Marlene being ostracised by all her friends and family would've been great. I would've also loved to hear more about Brian being destroyed as well... any guy that screws his best friend's wife deserves to burn in hell.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
WHEN ONE BEATS AROUND THE BUSH

what happens if the bush beats back. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way would I fuck a bitch that I knew was cheating on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Serves the cheaters right. Glad hubby wouldn't put up with it and the best friends wife. Maybe they will get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lazy fuck writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks like Marlene and Brian are up shit creek and it isn't just her asshole. They should change wives after Marlene gets cleaned out (not just her asshole), and be set for life. OR, the whore and her master could jump out the upstairs bedroom window and turn their bodies to jelly...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story Wish they had those minicams when I caught my ex doing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story that ended too quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short, sweet, succinct. Seems like almost all Bob’s revenge stories are that way and that’s why I like them so much. I liked this one 5⭐️stars, Ten if they had a double-clutch button. Thanks, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mama's little baby loves it short and sweet. "Great White” This story, besides well-constructed is what i love to read. Yes, if the husband is the cheater, then he deserves the same. These stories with the same general amount of information, that drag it out over 2-3 chapters are a waste of space. Great job for a short flash story.

HooHaa77HooHaa77almost 2 years ago

Too short. Would've loved to see more detail of the wife's downfall and her attempts at explaining why she did what she did.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

"you still here"? Oh brother that is classic! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another well done story & another 5 🌟.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JUST A CUCK HUSBAND WHO WAS SO ENTHRALLED BY THE SKANK AND BEST FRIEND THAT HE HAD TO FIND HIS BALLS BEFORE ACTING ON THE CHEATS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ended too quick. 4 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOT A CUCK, You ignorant oaf! A man with enough patience and control to truly burn the bitch to a crisp.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

And that’s the way it’s done.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this Story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a 5 if the ending had been more complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NICE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Standard BTB. Not sure why he even waited the additional three weeks

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

BTB BTB BTB BTB BTB ***** 5 Stars

msdaniemsdanieover 1 year ago

Wish I could give you 100 stars!

Glitch22Glitch22over 1 year ago

Great story I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...