A Divine Erotica

Story Info
A man goes to hell and is turned into a succubus.
4.2k words
4.65
17.8k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrung my hands nervously as I stood in line. Despite the line being very long he felt as if the time flew by, must be because of nerves. The line was leading all the way up to a plain looking door where a very tough looking demon was stationed. Stoic and imposing he certainly was not somebody to be messed with. At that moment a demon exited the doors looking towards us in line nervously.

"Well get a move on!" The demon shouted, a slight reverb in his voice. "You, you're next."

He pointed at the next person in line. He looked to his left giving me a petrified look, and quickly went in as the guard demon gave a grunt. I had seen this process multiple times. We go in, and come out a few minutes later in our demonic form. The lady who welcomed me to hell said our form was to match our "inner soul" better. Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. It's hard to believe not too long ago I had died and was sentenced to this place. Admittedly looking back I probably shouldn't have pirated all those games, but come now! That company was greedy as hell, "They should be down here instead of me." I thought to myself.

The man who looked had just gone in emerged as a demon looking at me fearfully as he scurried along down the hallway. Before the guard demon got a word out I was already moving towards the door. Today was not a good day, and I didn't want to give him an excuse to make it worse. He chuckled softly as I went in.

The room had the make and feel of a court room, but instead of one judge there was three, two boys and a girl demon.

"Alright let's see Lucas McArthur?"

I nodded softly as I approached my hands still fidgeting with the hoodie I had died in.

"Hmmm..." the middle demon said flipping through the document as the ones on his left and right were doing the same with their own copies.

"Well, not a violent person, hard worker,. You pirated some games, but who hasn't these days?"

I smiled softly to myself. Least they understood.

"Guess that rules out wrath, sloth and greed," the demon on the left said, "Let's check internet search history there's gotta be something there."

My blood froze, "Umm I don't think that's really necessary!" but it was too late. As they unfurled a set of identical scrolls they remained stunned as they read through the comically sized list. The girl demon then began laughing hysterically.

"My Lucifer this is the greatest list I ever seen. I didn't even think it was possible to be this perverted."

My cheeks burned red as the male demon on the left looked confused and muttered to himself, "What the hell is Wincest?"

"The important thing is," the middle demon began, "I think we found his specialty."

"Lust it is then. Let the succubus ritual commence then!" the demoness said with a shout.

"Succubus?" I asked confused. My knowledge of demon culture was limited, but my countless hours of porn educated me that the males were incubuses, not succubuses. Before I could answer however the lights in the room began to flicker as they started to chant in unison. A soft pink glow was starting to encircle me as I fell to my knees. I could see my hands beginning to shrink and grow short claws. My hair had begun to grow into my vision as my once sandy colored hair took on a jet black color. I felt pressure in my chest as I could feel it beginning to expand.

As I looked down at my hands my fair skin was beginning to take on a slight pink tone as I could feel my clothes burning off around me. I instinctively covered my penis out of embarrassment as my chest continued to grow more and more. A sharp pain came from behind me and on my head as a tail and wings protruded from my behind and little goat horns began to grow on my head. Finally everything seemed to stop as their chanting stopped. I looked down at my newly grown breasts which appeared to be around B cups. I stood to my feet examining my new body and turned around at them angrily.

"What did you do to me?!"

"We changed your form to match your soul, simple as." The demon on the right said shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at my body panicking and turning on the spot as the girl demon giggled, "Awww you look so cute! Here, let me complete the look." In one fluid motion with her hands a short black dress appeared on me fitting perfectly to my new form though allowing my boobs to be far more pronounced than I'd like. Turning around I noticed my ass had also increased.

"I can't go like this!"

"Fine, I can take away the clothes then. Bet the other demons would love that." The middle one said as I sat there nervously stuttering. "Unless you want to keep staring at me like that I suggest you get a move on. Zaerinth doesn't like waiting.". She must have been referring to the guard demon on the outside door.

I exited timidly as the people in line did a double take staring at me with obvious lust in their eyes. Even Zaerinth was breaking character as he looked at my ass. Standing next to him I noticed I was a bit shorter now, making me feel even more timid. My tail involuntarily began to swish back and forth resulting in my dress hiking up giving an even better view of my ass. I ran down the hallway as Zaerinth and a few of the people in line began to laugh.

Continuing on I reached a part that branched out into seven different pathways, each labeled with a different deadly sin. I proceeded down the path labeled lust assuming that's where I was meant to go. Eventually I reached a doorway simply labeled "Domain of Lilith". I nervously opened it revealing a clean looking reception area. The fire and brimstone didn't seem to be present as I had initially believed. Actually it was quite cozy.

"Hell is more organized than my life, go figure." I muttered to myself.

I moved to the receptionist desk, staffed by a well dressed incubus. I coughed softly to get his attention. He looked up, and smiled softly.

"Newcomer?"

I nodded and he grabbed a folder to his side flicking through it. "Hmmmm ah here you are! Nice to meet you Liliana."

I looked confused, "No, it's Lucas."

He frowned and his eyes began to have a fiery glow to them. He stood up and began bearing down on me over his desk. He was certainly bigger than he first appeared.

"Your name is Liliana. Do I make myself clear missy?"

My wings fluttered nervously as I nodded. He smiled and stroked his claw against my cheek, "That's a good girl." I could feel myself begin to blush as he pulled an older looking phone from his desk waiting a few moments before he began to speak.

"Could you send Zari down here? Oh she is? Well tell her to come when she can." he hung up the phone and turned his attention towards me.

"Looks like you're going to have to wait a few minutes, while we're here though." He suddenly picked me up effortlessly and sat me down in his lap, "Let's get you more comfortable."

In life I would have been scared as hell, but here I felt almost unable to resist as he slowly stroked my thighs. I shuddered as his claws began to brush against my little cock, and I involuntarily moaned.

"Oh? The little succubus seems to be enjoying herself." He smiled as he played with my cock slowly, his other hand carefully reaching up and scratching behind my horns. A wave of pleasure enraptured me as I sighed smiling.

"Hmph, works every time." He smiled as he gently too my hands and moved it down to his crotch. I was beginning to get overwhelmed with pleasure as I began to feel the outline of his cock through his pants. Jesus Christ the thing was a monster. He stroked my cheek again lifted my head up so I was looking at him with a claw under my chin.

"Why don't you enjoy a little treat my dear."

I stared down as his giant member nervously. "Well, maybe not a little treat." He chuckled as he scooched me off his lap and onto my knees. I looked up nervously as he undid his pants pulling them down, his half chub being revealed. My God it's even bigger from this angle!

I looked up as my tail and wings started to flutter uncontrollable, but he simply stroked his claws through my hair smiling, "I promise you, you will love it.

My wings and tail settled down as I took his cock in my hands. They didn't even wrap around the whole thing! I slowly began to stroke as I looked at him. He smiled and I felt a feeling of pride. Was I seriously feeling proud for pleasuring this incubus?

I quickened my pace as he leaned back continuing to run his claws through my hair. It was as if the world around me was disappearing as my only focus came to serving his member. Slowly I began to put my mouth around it as a groan escaped from his mouth. Struggling I began to move up and down his cock, with every motion I slowly got it further and further down my throat. His cock was fully erect now as I looked up at him. His smile showed that I was doing good, but not good enough. He stroked the back of my head as he started to push me further. It hit the back of my throat and I gagged.

Whether or not he heard me was irrelevant as he began to get lost in his own lust pushing my further and further onto his throbbing dick. I began to choke and struggle as he looked into me using my head as his own personal fleshlight. His angry gaze returned as tears began to form in my eyes, his eyes making it clear that struggling was pointless and would be met with harsh punishment. He continued his unrelenting thrusts into my throat as my jaw began to ache.

"Fuck, you're a natural succubus." He moaned as his hot member pushed further and further, "Such a good succubus, you're going to get a treat soon."

I looked up at him as his head arched back. He held me in place, stroking my hair with his claws as his cum began to spurt down my throat, groaning loudly with pleasure.

He sat there for a minute, his cock still in my throat as he sighed with pleasure. At that moment to the right of me a purple glow formed and formed into a portal through which a very beautiful succubus emerged. She was taller than me and had much bigger breasts. Her hair had purple streaks through it and she was wearing a tartan skirt and a T shirt with a band I didn't recognize. Her thigh highs running up her long shapely legs, and combat boots completing the look.

"Oh for fucks sake Zaerinth." The succubus groaned as she caught sight of us, "What did we say about seducing the newbies."

He gave a sly smile as he gently pulled out of my throat leaving me in a coughing fit. "Ah, don't blame me. She's a cute little thing. 'Sides, she seemed to enjoy it." he said with a smirk as he looked at my crotch.

I looked down and noticed a small pool of cum right under where my cock had been. Fucking Christ did I seriously cum from that?! I nervously looked down blushing as he smiled and waved a hand cleaning it up in an instant.

"Lili this is Zari, Zari meet Lili. Zari is going to be your mentor succubus, she'll teach you all you need to know. She's a damn fine one too so count yourself lucky." he chuckled to himself.

She rolled her eyes and walked up to me looking me up and down as if I were a stray dog she just encountered. "Eh you'll do." She grabbed my hand rather forcefully, and picked me up. Sticking out her hand she conjured another portal and began to pull me through it. Taking one last glance behind me Zaerinth gave me a wink as he returned to his chair.

We came into a rather average looking office. Upon further inspection I noticed the filing cabinets were labeled things such as BUTT PLUGS and WHIPS. Her desk was littered with paperwork and a small plaque sat on it. Engraved was an image of a succubus getting fucked doggy style and the wording "Succubus of the Decade"

"This is my office." she stated. I continued taking in my surroundings as she suddenly grabbed my hands and pushed me over the desk, her eyes practically seemed to be on fire with anger, "Let's just get one thing clear now. I'm one of the best succubi in this place. I took a long time working up to get where I am. I'm not about to soil my reputation because of a substandard trainee. You are going to be the best damn trainee or so help me Lucifer I will make this place seem like the 9th circle. Are we clear?"

I gazed up at her, shaking slightly as I nodded carefully, "Y..Yes ma'am."

She looked at me for a second before a smile appeared. "Ma'am eh? Ha! Maybe you won't disappoint me." She got up and let me get to my feet, smoothing out my dress she began to circle me.

"Alright, strip." Before I had time to process her request my clothes had disappeared. I instinctively began to cover myself as she gave me a warning look. I returned to my position with my hands at my side and she slowly circled me.

"Hmmm, nice and small. Butt is quite nice." her tail slid over it as I shuddered a little, "boobs are small, but nicely proportioned." She continued on with her inspection, muttering my features to herself, making a special note of how small my cock was. Finally when she was satisfied she went to her filing cabinet, "Turn around, and face down on the desk."

I immediately assumed the position and nervously stood there hearing her rummaging behind me. Finally she shut the cabinet and I waited. Without warning she shoved a finger into my ass covered in what I could only assume was lube. As I gasped in surprise she slapped my ass, "Shut up!"

I whimpered and settled down as she continued to finger my asshole, slowly a second finger came in and lubricated my asshole. Finally she took them out and inserted a small glass buttplug. The cold feeling made me shudder as she gently stood me back up and gave a snap making my dress reappear.

"I expect that butt plug in you at all times unless you're being fucked. Understood?"

I nodded as she smiled patting my head, "Good girl." Clearly she meant to be condescending, but I couldn't help but smile to myself. She shook her head and looked at a clock on the wall, "Well, end of my shift. Guess we won't have time for a summoning." She once again grabbed my hand and opened a portal. "Come now, I'll take you home."

As we stepped through we came upon a normal looking house. The grass was freshly mowed, the air felt nice and fresh compared to the offices. All the houses in the neighborhood seemed to be in a similar state of care as well. Demons were laughing and playing with their hell hounds, everyone was greeting each other in a friendly manner. As I stared Zari looked down at me, "You good?"

"Wasn't expecting all this. I mean where's the fire? The brimstone? The sodomy?!"

Zari laughed to herself, "Oh don't tell me mortals are still falling for that propaganda. It's only the last few layers that are bad. We just get a bad rap because we're in charge of punishment. No ma'am no fire or brimstone around here. Though the sodomy part on the other hand..." She giggled and stepped through the door.

"This is my place, new recruits stay with their mentors for the first few years. Just to get used to Hell."

I looked around, and was a little stunned. It reminded me of my mom's house. Crocheted pillows had meaningless wholesome phrases, "Live, laugh, love" and the like. The place was very organized and neat. A far cry from how I imagined Zari to decorate her house. Before I had time to ask her about the choice of decor I got my answer as a beautiful angel like being stepped out from an archway.

"Zari! You're home! Who's this."

"New trainee, Lili. Lili, this is Grace, my soul mate."

Grace came over and hugged me suddenly. She had soft hazel hair that came down in curls past her shoulder. Her eyes were a soft cerulean blue and he wings were slightly gray in color. Compared to Zari she was very motherly. She released me from her hug as she looked at me smiling, "Oh she's so beautiful Zari! I suppose you'll be staying with us then? Oh! I better get another serving going!"

She dashed off to the kitchen as Zari smirked softly, "Sorry about that, Graze sometimes can be a bit much. Her cooking is great though!"

I looked up at her, "So she's your soul mate?"

She chuckled softly, "Not what you expected eh? Well love knows no boundaries it seems. She was sent down from heaven to keep me in control, see I was a pretty notable succubus back in the day. Guess heaven decided to send an angel to see if I could learn some restraint. Well over time I suppose we started to fall for each other. She's just so caring and kind, it's something I really like about her." She trailed off smiling into the distance lost in thought.

"Anyway," she said shaking her head, "Let me show you to your room."

We went up the hall to a small guest room. "I know it's plain, but you can decorate it over time! Our room is just next door so we're not too far if you have any questions."

"Girls, dinner is ready!" Came Grace's from the kitchen. "Welp, time to eat." We walked down to the table where Grace was setting the table. "Ah, Lili! Do you think you could help an angel out?" We proceeded to set the table and sat down as Grace beamed with pride, "Oh thank you deary! I like her Zari, such a kind girl."

I expected Zari to roll her eyes, but she just looked down at me smiling. Apparently she very much valued Grace's opinion. As Zari and I began to fill our plate Grace bent her head smiling. Once Zari filled her plate she sat silently and glared at me as I picked up my fork. I set it down and waited patiently. Finally Grace said, "Amen."

Zari and her picked up their forks and began to dine. Despite Zari being a demon it seemed like she took Grace's beliefs very respectfully. A surprising relationship to be sure, but one that seemed so sweet. As I took a bite of my meal I moaned softly. Holy fuck this was the greatest thing I've ever eaten. I quickly continued eating as Grace giggled, "Slow down, you're going to get a tummy ache."

"I told you it was good." Zari said smiling, as Grace beamed with pride.

"Only the finest ingredients I can muster!" Grace said smiling.

"And a little bit of angel blessing." Zari said smirking as she also continued eating quickly.

After dinner Zari and Grace took their dishes to the sink. "I wash, you dry?" Asked Zari.

"Sounds good to me!" Grace said.

I took my stuff to the kitchen, "Umm I can help!" I chirped from behind.

"Oh deary don't be silly, you're our guest! We can't ask you to do that." Grace said smiling happily.

"Why don't you go up and get ready for bed. It's been a long day I imagine, why don't you get some sleep?"

I felt bad not helping especially after such a delicious meal, but not wanting to fight Zari on the matter I went to my room and noticed a neatly folded nightgown in purple and black. Discarding my current dress I put it on and began to move into bed. It was quite comfy, and I found myself falling asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later that night I was woken up to a noise coming from the room to the side of me. The sound of Zari's grunts were audible as Grace was clearly moaning very loudly. Fuck me were they seriously banging? I tried my best to ignore it and roll over but the it was too loud to ignore. I could feel myself getting slowly aroused as I imagined just what was going on in the next room. My cock was beginning to rise more and against my better judgment I slowly got up and tip toed next door. As gently as possible I cracked opened the door and looked inside.

Grace was on her hands and knees with her back bent, Zari was pounding her from behind grunting loudly with each thrust. Grace was moaning loudly clearly in a lost state of lust as her modest white dressed was hiked up around her waist. As I looked at them going at it I noticed something that failed to surprise me, Grace had a cock. So angels can have cocks too? Come on are there no rules in the after life? I couldn't help but stroke my little cock slowly.

Suddenly the two stopped and Grace glanced to Zari, "I feel something."

12