A Divine Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel it too."

The two glanced right to where I was standing as the door was thrown open with an unnatural force as I stood there mid stroke paralyzed.

"Pshh, maybe we should have been quieter." Grace giggled.

"Oh it's just you." Zari said, "Enjoying the show?"

"Oh Zari she's so cute. Please, can she join us?"

Zari looked at her and rolled her eyes, "Only for you sweetie."

With that she made a motion and I came flying over to the bed.

"Wait! I, no!" I muttered scared.

Zari looked at me, "You interrupted our special time together. You're going to pay." She pushed me down and lined up her hard cock with my hold. I squealed trying to get away as I looked up at Grace with a pleading gaze. She simply looked down at me, kissing me gently and stroking behind my horn, "I'll be here the whole time."

Zari ripped out my butt plug and slowly pushed into me as I screamed into Grace's lips.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight!" She continued to push and I opened my eyes. Grace was moving away and lined my head up with her breasts. She gently pushed me closer and I latched on as Zari continued pushing into me. I suckled as she pet me, as if I was her daughter coming to her for comfort. After several agonizing minutes Zari's waist finally hit my ass. She kept it there only for a moment however as she continued to stroke in and out. It felt like I was being split open as I cried into Grace's breasts. Her unrelenting assault continued in my ass and slowly the pain was beginning to be replaced with ecstasy. As she continued my cries turned into moans as I started to savor every thrust into me.

"Fuck, now you're getting into it."

My already hard cock was starting to get painfully erect as I started to reach an orgasm. Grace was moaning softly as Zari continued to pound away.

"God I'm going to cum. You hear that you little succubus? Beg for it." I moaned softly lost in lust and she slapped my ass.

"Beg for it!"

I cried and squealed out, "Please cum in me mistress!"

This sent her over the edge as she grabbed my sides and unloaded her seed into my ass, multiple thick hot ropes filled me up as she sat there recovering. I moaned looking up at Grace as she pet me, "Oh such a good girl! I'm so proud of you!"

Zari pulled out of me and reinserted my butt plug keeping her cum trapped inside me. She simply nodded at me and smiled. Slowly her and Grace got situated in bed as Grace looked at me, "Would you like to spend the night with us sweetie?"

I nodded quickly and sandwiched myself between the two as the giggled. They each kissed my head and smiled as they snuggled up with me.

"Maybe hell won't be so bad." I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

12