A Divinely Erotic Tale

Story Info
A studly cocksman encounters a group of divinely erotic women.
5.5k words
4.55
14.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

A Divinely Erotic Tale

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Prologue

A few years ago when my sister read my highly erotic Novella "The Spicy Isle", to her poetry group the "Women's Circle" one spring evening, the reception was so overwhelmingly positive; indeed some panties were very much soaked according to her.

The group's Moderator found it to be so lusty, the Sex a great mountain of desire, a great geography erotic imagination and totally surreal. She found it exciting, provocative, and magical. A virtuoso that has put the mystery back into sexuality, as well as an allegory on Satyriasis and the Bacchanal.

I was invited to their next meeting to share my views, my experiences with the women and also read to them more stories...My sister had told them that I am an inveterate, studly cocksman; had fucked most of her friends from college to the present time; not to mention all those other women the world over. Indeed, she had bestowed upon me the titles: Pasha of Pussy, Connoisseur of Cunt, Titillator of Twat. And my cock is not only big but I use it to satisfy a woman totally... Well, what can I say. I did find the diversity and the sorority among the women quite refreshing.

Chanda Vega...Hindi for Lusty Woman

During the socializing one of the women, an Indian called Ela which means orgasm, engaged my attention. The longer we talked the more I became attracted to Ela. Her ideas, her creativity, her beauty. Her fresh and glowing cinnamon-colored skin, her soft doe eyes of liquid brown. I was spellbound by the woman, this almost-stranger who was so alluring and she could sense it.

She is also elegant, sophisticated, smart with a graceful, slender 40 year-old body...She loves sex, ritualistic sex and erotic behavior, constantly seeking out men and occasionally, women who fit her fantasies. She is an existentialist who loves variety, freedom of choice; she is open to everything and explicit about her sexuality in a way that cannot be ignored..

"I threw off the yoke of marriage to completely immerse myself in sexual freedom and the pursuit of lusty pleasures", she said emphatically.

I was intrigued by her wildness, her openness which I enjoyed. Ela did not want to go back to the party. She followed me to my car. Her apartment was a couple of miles from the lagoon...It was a full moon. We walked thru the front door into a largish living room filled with books, evidence of being a librarian, and decorated with artwork from Africa and India. The entire decor was lavender-purple, down to her bedsheets. There were lots of plants. Ela smiled at me briefly and led the way to her bedroom where she began to undress with slow deliberate movements, while she watched me undress.

We stood there naked facing each other. Her very nearness was intoxicating. I could feel my own urgency as my cock began to harden and elongate to a full rampant erection, eliciting a loud gasp from her...My eyes travelled up and down her brown body. The slender arms covered in black hair, the soft round breasts with upturned dark nipples...The hairy abdomen below her navel, flowing smoothly into the big, prominent densely-thatched bush; the hairy thighs and legs that ended in narrow feet. Ela glowed like honey in the setting sun, her skin smelling of spice and oils.

"Oh Louis, your cock is so big, so fucking hard" she murmured stroking my throbbing dick.

I pulled her down on to the bed and we started to caress, to explore, fondling, touching, kissing, nibbling, stroking...What lovely hands she had. I pushed Ela's legs apart and started to eat her pussy like the swan, my tongue rampaging between her legs. Between layers upon layers of pulsating labia and turgid clitoris. My face was wet with her thick juices...

"O God" she groaned, "O your tongue, your tongue...O Kameshwari, it feels so good" she panted. Ela was very wet, soaking wet. She was calm, her rich nectar flowing down my chin. My palms were filled with the curves of her ass, kneading the smooth flesh while her body undulated slowly, and the soft folds of her belly quivered.

She heaved and moaned and I sucked and ate her until she fell back in spasms, like a string puppet, her long black hair sticking to her face and the sweat between her breasts glistening in the dim light...She spasmed and shuddered for long moments, her body seized by a powerful orgasm. Ela was wet, very wet and wide open like a cavern of juice. Her scent tantalizing, her gaping cunt enticing my cock into extreme hardness.

"Enjoy me as I'd never been enjoyed before. I'm a Chanda Vega" she whispered, as I slowly sank my dick all the way inside her. Feeling the urgent vibrations of her big clitoris. I explored her cunt with my cock, so smooth and soft inside unhurriedly like a gourmet, relishing her slippery twat...She rippled and throbbed around my dick, fully contained by her pleasure responding to mine..

I fucked her soaking swollen cunt, dancing inside her with an easy rocking rhythm...Her nipples felt hard as stones in my mouth..."O my God Louis, you fuck so nice, it feels so wonderful" she mumbled, pressing me further into her depths..."You deserve to feel so good" I responded, grunting with delight as I stroked inside her strongly yet delicately. "O yes, Louis, yes yes" she mumbled sweetly.

My cock was alive and very hard, pounding into Ela's depths skillfully, relentlessly until she screamed and buckled in a gut-wrenching orgasm; her nails clawing my back. Her dense pubic hairs soggy and dripping with juice.

While Ela was still shuddering and bleating, I aimed my cock at her G-spot and began to stroke her there smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely. She held me in a tight grip with her legs, tears running down the sides of her face.

The sex was exciting and poignant. I gave her all I had and more.. She was elegantly wild and ravenous, her hungry cunt on fire. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until we both plunged into a deafening climax. Ela started to gush fluid from her cunt, responding to my equally forceful ejaculation; she seemed to have entered another dimension...Then we dissolved into a long, throbbing moments of liberation, silence.

While Ela slept soundly in a post-coital languidness, I began to ruminate with a joint, over what she'd told me earlier. She wanted us to be close intimate friends who can also be lovers without the emotional baggage. Which of course squares well with my own philosophy. I find strong female friendships extremely sensual and erotic. To me the line between "friend" and "lover" often tends to blur or non-existent.

People bring to each other their pasts and they merge with their hopes. Enjoying exquisite vibrant sex, making it fun and playful but always sacred, magical, divine; sharing closeness and intimacy with women friends is something that I cherish very much.

I was in that peaceful state between sleep and wakefulness the next morning. I could hear the birds chirping and singing cheerfully in the tree outside the window. The room was sweet with daylight and sunshine and smelled strongly of sex. I felt Ela's warm sleepy body against mine, as we lay naked spoon fashion in the warm bed my semi-hard dick pressing into the crack of her soft ass cheeks.

My cock began to stir, hardening, elongating, hugely swollen, insinuating itself into her moistening folds molesting her clitoris. I threw my arms around her cupping her breasts and stroking her nipples. She stirred and pushed her ass into my groin, rubbing against me like a cat, silently, rhythmically. Her cunt had become fully wet and my dick easily slid into her. I started to move inside her slowly with sure deft strokes as her sensations began to build up and intensify. Then the phone began to ring. We tried to ignore it but it kept ringing. Finally Ela answered it.

"Well, what the fuck kept you" I heard an irate voice on the other end. "Where were you anyway?"...

"Priya, I'm fucking" said Ela calmly, her voice tremulous. "Please call back in two days, I'll be done then". I could hear Priya cackling at the other end.

"That woman is one giddy bitch, don't be surprised if she showed up here" said Ela, pushing against me and gobbling up more cock.

"By the way who the hell is Kameshwari?" I asked Ela.

"She's the Hindu Goddess of carnal love"...

"Tell me about her" I insisted..."Later, just fuck me now, slowly" she whispered. My sister must have made quite a stir at the Circle, because after my delectable tryst with Ela, some of the Circle women called me to get together using various reasons. The first was Yael the Leader/Moderator

@@@

Hot Creamy Yoni

In the Tantric traditions of India, the Yoni is a sacred vessel that holds the nectar of life and yields the powers of pleasure, desire, creation, and manifestation. It is the name for Vagina, Vulva, Cunt.

Yael ("Lilith's Daughter") was a 50 year old Jewish feminist-activist-intellectual; the Moderator of the Women's Circle. She also published the group's Alternative literary journal called "Hot Yoni"...I'm sure you can imagine its contents!. And frankly it is lively, daring and beautiful; It's dynamite! I hope it survives the current censorship shit.

Yael Invited me to her house to talk about regular posting of my erotica in Hot Yoni. She treated me to some booze, pot and a delicious lunch. Then to some of her vintage, wry, sardonic, Yiddish humor and witty anecdotes...I could not resist not taking notes.

Quote: "It is not your prick that gives me pleasure fool, it is my clitoris"...(rather good!). She always exhorted women to:

"Acknowledge your cunt in your writings; its texture, its landscape, its rhythm, its ecstasy. Scream and shout about it...Don't be a man-made woman, be a witch, a Medusa, that is a storm, wild and biting"...

"Woman's desire is life-invoking, it is a power from within!...Be seekers, thinkers, creators...Be explicit, be outrageous, be daring, be dangerous. Be Woman"!!. And indeed, Yael is refreshingly raunchy and sweetly obscene.

Yael showed me some of her largely unpublished writings, which are erotic poetics and constitute autobiographical, personal meditations. It is writing of excess, of laughter. A female song of political anger, feminist theory, intelligence and wit; suffused with an erotic intensity...She is a woman whose sensuality is part of her mind. Sexual love is a powerful motivating force in her nature.

"So, Mr. connoisseur of cunt, how about checking mine out"? said Yael looking totally desirable.

"I thought you'd never ask" I said stroking my cock.

Yael looked supple, super sexy in her sarong, her full, bare breasts jiggling, her black hair hung loose around her shoulders; her belly decorated with a tattooed bird. She was every inch a woman. She ushered me into the bedroom where she fondled and undressed me slowly, sensuously, after placing three votive candles on the dresser...I like women who take the initiative. I felt my cock harden with anticipation when she whispered softly, "I want this to be an exquisite, sensual torture for both of us".

She grasped my cock with both hands and squeezed..."OMG, it's so fucking thick and hard, fucking awesome"! she exclaimed. Then she stroked my risen cock with her tongue for long moments. I wanted to fuck her so much.

She removed her sarong then her thong and spread her legs...Her hairiness was incredible. The wetness of her cunt was like sunset over a glistening river. She sat astride me, facing me her legs bent, her head resting on my chest. Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock engulfing me in her molten heat.

Shifting her weight on top of me, whispering sweet obscenities, working my cock with her pussy muscles, letting out ragged throaty cries...Her thick hot, creamy Yoni juice dripped onto my pubic hairs as she moved up and down my cock; her breathing getting faster. Yael shuddered and let out a long moan, convulsing with orgasm and was still for long moments.

She began to rock gently, back and forth, plunging her tongue into my mouth as she gripped my cock very tightly with her cunt, sucking it inwards...The pleasure was excruciating for me. But I held on tenaciously. She looked into my eyes, amazed at my control as she squeezed and milked my cock with her strong inner muscles. God, it was amazing!. I let my eyes wander around the room, finally settled on the reflection of the candles and our bodies in the mirror, which gave an illusion of an ancient ritual.

I panted, her voice distant, taunted my climax. She squeezed my cock with her cunt, very tightly, rhythmically. I began to drown in the sensation of it, crying out loudly...I saw colors; yellow, red, then purple, dripping moisture, sweating pleasure. Finally crowning my explosion that echoed and reverberated in Yael's own second orgasm.

We lay there replete, basking in the afterglow, the cool breeze that wafted in...Then I began to thrust firmly into her again from behind. Her response was instantaneous, fresh, strong, displaying a woman's capacity for slow, continuous orgasms...It was intoxicating, the smell of our fuck reeking from the bed as we became saturated with passion; numb cock stroking an inert cunt, a test of endurance...Then the last and final spurting of semen deep into Yael's writhing, climaxing body.

Two hours later I put Yael on her back, her legs spread wide, her cunt gaping her clitoris throbbing. "Now it's my turn woman, allow me to fuck your head loose" I said plunging my dick all the way inside her very hot slimy cunt...I fucked Yael intermittently for 24 hours until we were both spent. It was a relentless, intense take no prisoners kind of fucking! Before I left Yael gave me a key. It was to her house and cunt she said. A truly amazing woman I daresay.

@@@

Part 2

"The Sensual Power of Voodoo" ...

Is a book by Anise that invites you to become a "spiritual slut" and embrace the powerful healing essence of sex from the perspective of a Voodoo Priestess. The book is provocative and unapologetically candid. It's also a powerful sex guide that offers "Voodoo-Tantric" practices that will invigorate your sex life and enrich your sexual power. Yes, this book is sexy and erotic, but by its very openness it is empowering.

"Instead of seeing sex as something that should be hidden in dark places, it's revealed here in all its divine beauty. By reveling in sex as holy, healing, and wholesome, you'll overcome and dispel any sexual shame you feel. You'll also awaken powerful Goddess energy that will let you assert yourself where before you might not have allowed". said Anise.

Anise is a beautiful 42 year old Creole originally from Dominica. She is an exotic looking, vivacious woman with a positive smiling aura.

"Being wanted and desired is the best aphrodisiac" she declared while we had dinner at the Acropolis Garden restaurant one Saturday evening..."Voodoo is a way of life," she added. Voodoo rituals held during a full moon is to celebrate "Iwa" the Goddess of love, sensuality, and feminine power; the spirituality of sex...To say that I was carried away would be an understatement.

Anise's high rise apartment had rooms of many colors. Full of books, records, Antiques and wood carvings. She was divinely naked in no time. I couldn't help desiring her womanly, sex-flushed body, watching her with pleasure. I was struck by the sight of her cunt dripping juice profusely, down her inner thighs; holy shit, this chick is really turned on I thought with satisfaction.

Her dusky body was sleek and lithe like a wildcat. Her breasts round and firm with large nipples, her ass fleshy and compact; her cunt smooth shaved, her clitoris pierced. Her brown eyes glowing like hot coals. "How do you feel Louis" she smiled. "Horny, very horny" I said reaching for her. "Well, why don't we take care of that then" she said smiling.

Anise gazed at my naked body, my erect cock with admiration as she mounted me on the bed. I could feel her soft breasts and firm nipples; her soft smooth skin. She kissed me on the lips and licked my ear. My cock was rock hard and blood long. Her strong hands explored my body tenderly, finally resting between my legs where they found and grasped my big, hard erection. "O Louis, it's solid so beautiful" she whispered. She rubbed the cock head against her sopping wet open vulva. Her cunt dripped juices copiously onto my crotch.

She maneuvered her body onto my dick inserting it into her wet opening and pushing down until I was all the way up her pussy...She was deliciously tight. She began to rotate on my cock cooing, "Oh, it feels so good" as she rocked her hips.

Anise moved on me, in circles, pushing, sliding, grinding. Her cunt was soaking wet. I buried my face in her breasts as waves crashed and broke around us. The room was removed from the world, we were floating, fucking, swimming and flying together. The pleasure was so intense. She came fiercely, shrieking, clutching me tightly, her cunt squeezing my cock as it spasmed.

I rolled her onto her back after a while and began to fuck her, slow and steady with practiced control. Her eyes were closed, her breathing heavy. "I'm going to fuck you slowly and for a long time" I whispered in her ear, moving deeper and deeper into her cunt with each thrust, pushing into her in a rhythmic ebb and flow. I felt her cunt open up to take all of my, cock in. "Oh, Louis, Louis" she sobbed.

Anise began to squirm, spreading her legs wider as I cock-stroke her clitoris with a heavy, sliding rhythm for a long time. Our gaze locked, taking a measure of each other. She had become very slick, her odor strong. I reentered her deliciously elastic cunt, feeling her relax against my cock like a coiled spring, then clenching in rhythm with my thrusts. A film of sweat covered us both like mist. She moaned and writhed, rising and falling beneath me. I fucked her deeply and slowly for a long time. Her cunt felt so good and tight, her body moving rhythmically, enjoying what I did to her. She gave me all the room to play in that puddle between her thighs, filled with thick lubrication like warm egg white that streamed down the crack of her ass to her asshole. She opened like a turgid flower of hot undulating creamy femaleness. I fucked Anise relentlessly.

"O my God!" she screamed, holding my dick inside and squeezing. She was ready to come again, her body trembling. She paused briefly to regain control, urging me to fuck her harder.

I felt the turmoil building inside me while Anise surrendered to her tremors, clasping me tightly, wrapping her dampened cunt around my hard swollen cock, until I began to dissolve and cry out loudly, pumping my cum into her...It was a massive orgasm that engulfed us as I exploded forcefully into her, howling like a dog, echoing her mournful, primal cries.

Anise and I spent the next 24 hours in a long, desultory, fine-tuned fucking. I navigated her breasts, her clitoris her cunt, her asshole. I was filled with an unquenchable lust for her, and she in turn abandoned all restraints on her inner demons.

"God you're incredible" she said, as she moaned to my strong thrusts, stroking silkily yet powerfully into her aching, juicy cunt and asshole. Drawn by her heady smell, the sucking and sliding sounds my cock made inside her drenched, churning pussy. It was fucking that went on and on, her body swelling with joy and ecstatic perfusion. Revelry all around, one continuous love fest. Juices flowing in excess, my cock plowing her cunt, her asshole, rippling, rousing, fucking imaginatively. There were shudders and muffled sounds, losing ourselves in each other's landscape, in wild enthusiasm. The room thick with the aroma of fucking...

Anise's orgasms were always ferocious, filled with piercing screams and primordial cries. There were profound and poignant orgasms, when consciousness itself is momentarily lost...And the body and spirit fused, sated, exhausted, overtaken by enormous comfort, joy and breathtaking peace. "Oh Louis, I wish you'd stay here with me forever" said Anise.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12