A Divinely Erotic Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@

An Impoverished Aristocrat

Her name was Fay, a 45 year old English woman who describes herself as an impoverished aristocrat. She is a very worldly woman...A passionate feminist, bisexual, with good breeding; a truly admirable woman, a new woman, fervid, obscene, rotten with decadence and very happy. Everything about her is poignant, down to her appealing posh accent. She carries her slender body elegantly. She exudes an aura of pagan sensuality. A soft sensation of giving about her which I find appealing...I wanted to be submerged in her feminine resonance which comes from her intricate mysteries and abundant sexuality.

I ran into Fay at my sister's and we became acquainted very quickly. The two women were discussing Fay's new novel called "Talisman". It's an experimental novel of obsessive and dreamlike narrative wrapped in Gothic darkness and sensuality; filled with imagery of blood and violence, sex and love that are often shocking and nightmarish, with lots and lots of fucking. Later she asked me for a ride home. In the car she said to me:

"I should tell you Louis that I have a splendid cunt, which right now is filled with a deep, pulsating hunger". Her face had a look of desperate, hard sensuality. I just could not believe what I was hearing; but I started kissing her ardently, fondling her braless breasts.

We continued kissing in her apartment; lingering, feeling the rush of anticipation, savoring the luxury of time, feeling each other. I was intrigued by Fay. I sensed her thoughts flowing into me, caressing me with her hazel-eyed sultry looks indulgently.

Seduced and captivated by my gracious artfulness, she knew I live for women, and that they satisfy me entirely as I do them. My ardent response to their sugary glances generates deep erotic desires in them.

She danced for me to a cassette tape of Latin American Jazz. She swayed sinuously, her thick brown hair crackling about her as she undulated watching her image in the mirror. Her body, vibrant and ready for pleasure her voice low and sensual, seemingly flowing from her throat as fluidly as her body movements. She laughed sexily, as she began to open with desire.

Undressed Fay was so exciting, her tanned body so sensual, erotic; the strong shoulders, the round ripe breasts with pert nipples pointing upwards. Her slim waist, budding into full-petal hips and round ass. Between her firm thighs a full smooth shaved pussy. I felt a surge of electricity thru my body. "You are so lovely" I said breathlessly. She gasped at the sight if my big hard cock.

She lay on her back on the bed, her thighs spread her knees raised. I climbed in between her legs and slowly rubbed my cock head up and down her vulva, touching the wet, hot meat of her big clitoris. Her clear juices ran thickly along the inner labia and gave off a rich, spicy odor. Stroking my dick up and down her cunt, eliciting whimpering sobs from her. She moaned as I drove into her, pounding her with firm circular motion. Her cunt was so tight. Our bodies glistened with sweat. The bed creaked under our weight. "This is some really tight pussy" I said to her.

I felt the heat from her cunt, so hot and wet with juice against my cock.

Streams of desire rushed thru us, she held me tight. My cock rolled around in her cunt, feeling the warmth, the hot currents...Thrusting in and out, juices flowing out of her as I glided in and out. The bed sheets wet with cunt-juice, the musky smell filled the bedroom, which was bathed in bright sunlight. She clenched hard inside as I thrust steadily. She tossed and moaned under my deep precise thrusts, while I simultaneously sucked hungrily at her breasts. She began to gasp and pant then she gave a long uneven moan of ecstasy and stiffened, her hips jerking upward, shuddering and gulping air in between deep orgasmic shivers.

Fay grunted at the sensation of my deep penetration fully embedded inside her cunt, my swollen cock head sweetly grazing her cervix fucking her deep. She cried out in delight sobbing and moaning, while I crooned my own pleasure which rose in pitch and intensity, in tandem with my heavy thrusts into the greedy exuberance of her dark, wet cunt as it opened and closed around my hard cock, voraciously. The swing of her hips, her ass helped me lose myself in her, utterly filling her.

"Oh God, that's wonderful" she moaned, over and over. I fucked her and fucked her endlessly. Fay screamed in triumph followed by a long wail, consumed by the fires of another powerful orgasm. Her body convulsed, her cunt filled with slimy cream.

I fucked her harder with deep, powerful strokes. She continued to explode in orgasms with ejaculations that came from deep within her. Squirting copious fluids again and again and again until her orgasms begin to fuse into one long ecstatic rush, propelling her to the edges of the cosmos. Her spasms sent me spinning into darkness. My jets of hot cum shot out from me in an endless stream filling her to overflow.

Our bodies were soaked with sex fluids, pressed together with joy at the perfect union. I began to feel a warm rush as the passion ebbed away. By the time I pulled out of her to rest, Fay was a sodden mass of a lovely woman, still shaking from the aftermath of her intense orgasms, covered in sweat, tears and abundant juices between her thighs...We fell into a very deep sleep.

I was awakened by Fay's caresses. I felt her warm breath against my back and her hand fondling my dick, stroking it into full hardness. Then she climbed on top of me and sank onto my dick, clenching hard... Holding her tightly in the aftermath I felt spent and exultant at the same time. I could hear the sound of drums far away. When we fell asleep again the sun had nearly set.

We awakened to birds singing, to sunlight and warm wind. Morning turned into afternoon in a haze of heat. We drank cognac and smoked some pot; we ate heartily..."Oh, Louis--this is a most perfect moment nothing could destroy" said Fay leading me back to the bedroom to continue fucking, her lovely ass jiggling deliciously.

@@@

Esther, Anarchist Patron

Esther is a well to do moderately attractive but interesting Jewish woman. She is slender with salt and peppery hair carelessly cut, crowning her with ragged curls. A 52 year old and a relative of Yael's, Esther is a laid back woman who comes across as a very private, intense person with a rock hard determination that cannot be trifled with, not to mention her very bawdy talk.

A Patron of the Women's Circle, she is also keen on pursuing "Green and Anarchist politics" as a life-style...A member of the FAC--Feminists Against Censorship--she loves her work and wants to spend more time travelling. I became fond of her and respected her a lot ever since I met her at Yael's.

"I used to be nervous about the menopause, but I'm not anymore and enjoy the joys of living alone" she said...I met her again at a fund raising party for the Anarchist Feminist group, the "Free Women". We met the third time at the Circle's poetry reading.

Esther went on to confess to me how her clitoris was so hard and throbbing while we slow-danced, crotch to crotch at the party and her thong was soaked...How she could not wait to take me home and have me suck her breasts and fuck her till dawn. Instead she went home alone to "masturbate to a painful, lonely orgasm that left me wanting, and my clitoris still screaming. You see, I have not been fucked in ages, I really need to be fucked" she said sadly.

"Excuse me if I am a walking psychodrama, but I can't help myself...I wanted you so much that night but you took off with that royal bitch Fay, leaving me in a lusty despair" she said vehemently.

I was stunned, but not surprised. My first thought was, I needed some tiger balm to rub my dick with before I fucked her!...It was misty, cool outside and very warm inside. My dick was hard and heavy against my thigh, in response to Esther's bawdy talk...For the first time I really craved Esther, feeling a keen desire to fuck her lithe body, to see how many changes I could put her thru.

She was in a high state of anticipation. She looked ready to eat me alive. I took her to the bathroom and showed her my erection, a big hard pulsating, real man's cock. Her face brightened as she held it and began to stroke the shaft, my balls for long moments...The combination of booze, pot and desire made it hard for her to stand up. She muttered four-letter words as I caressed her denim-clad crotch, tugging at her zipper in the dim lighting. She wore no panties and her thick bush gleamed in the V of her open fly, like an enchanted forest. Quite a turn-on!. She yelped as the zipper caught in the hairs.

I stroked her exposed vulva, slowly sliding my fingers easily along the wet folds while she dripped juice into my palm. Her eyes were dark with lust..."C'mon Louis, lets split" she muttered, biting my earlobe, "let's go to my place and fuck ourselves silly" she grinned.

"Why did you wait so long to get into my panties" she asked softly as she led me to the bedroom undressing on the way. "You knew I wanted you all along" she added.

"I've never wanted to be fucked so much in a very long time" she said, kissing my lips, my nipples, down to my cock..."Fuck me now, I can't wait any longer, forget the foreplay, it's redundant" she insisted, spreading her thick labia to reveal a big erect clitoris, jutting out like sore thumb. It was still screaming!..."My cunt is tight but deep, a perfect fit for your splendid cock" she said tremulously.

Over and over I drove my cock into her, plunged it deep, smacked it in. She had a firm grip on my hips. I kept fucking her--though she was bucking so much and it was hard to stay with her--...I was conscious of her throbbing hard clitoris, her oven-hot swollen cunt, her smell, the aroma of a well-seasoned cunt; the rhythm of my hard thrusts, the sounds coming from her wet twat.

Esther's cunt opened wider as I thrust powerfully into her from different angles, stirring her twat..."Oh fuck, I love that" she said quietly. I pumped her hard, using my arm muscles for support, watching her every response. Finally she came and came and came, one explosion after another, her cunt juice was everywhere. I must have hit her G-spot, hard...She panted, her head hanging over the side of the bed. For that brief moment I loved her.

"Wonderful, that gets me started" she said after a brief respite. She rolled me onto my back and mounted me, sinking onto my hard cock. Esther rode me like an equestrian, my cock in a viselike grip in her pussy while she muttered obscenities. She came hard trembling on and on.

We rested for a while then I put her on her back and fucked her deep. I could feel the wonderful rhythm in Esther's hips as I continued to fuck her skillfully, magnificently that evening...Driving her to greater and greater heights of erotic frenzy...I loved the way she fucked, slow and sweetly obscene with a smile on her face.

I watched her, while she moved and undulated her body whorishly, her cunt milking my dick, squeezing, massaging, churning like a thunderstorm and the blood throbbed and pounded my dick hard, as I turned her cunt inside out. She cried and cried shedding tears of joy. After she came she wanted her ass fucked. I graciously obliged her and she came again... It turned out to be a very long evening.

She wanted hours of such sex, responding to my voice which caressed her hypnotically like lascivious fingers, forcing her up and up until her final explosion, when she clutched me tightly, her cunt gripping my cock while it pumped jets of cum into her...The woman had more sexual panache and knows how to fuck to my surprise.

"Damn, you are so fucking good and I'm not bad either" I said to Esther, cradling her in my arms...

"That was my gift to you" said Esther softly before we both drifted into deep sleep...

The End

12