A Divorce Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't understand what I've done. I saw hate in Stacy's eyes when she tightened the bracers that held the chains to my wrists. My elbows are going to get sore after a while. The ball gag is way too tight. I feel miserable sitting here on the edge of the bed by myself.

I heard the doorbell ring several times, so I knew they were all here. I can listen to music and hear talking from down the hallway. By now, my friend has used my phone to make the call and play my video. I had no idea you could do that. The dude probably wrote an app for it.

I hear the door open, and it sounds like a suitcase is opened. I know that sound. Someone is changing right in front of me. I almost chuckled at her seeing me; she must undoubtedly feel safe. I can't do squat.

I feel a breeze like a cape or dress was put on. Then it's still and almost silent, but for the person digging through what sounds like a box of tools. Is that Ann or Stacy?

The quiet is broken by a whizzing sound and then my muffled scream as I am hit by five quick strikes to my stomach from a cane. I scream out to no use and wonder what the fuck is going on.

I feel the bed next to me depress as a woman sits next to me. She rubs her hands over my chest and muscles before using her finger to lightly trace the lines where the cane hit me.

Ann uses an authoritative voice to say, "Oooo, you are a big strong fella. Your wife told you this would be a sex party, and you might fuck several women tonight. Sorry, but your poor dim wife lied to you. I am a dominatrix, and this will be a BSDM toy party."

My blood is boiling. Why would Stacy do this to me? Why does she hate me?

Ann continues, "You will be teased a lot and suffer through blue balls. There will be some pain, but I'm sure a big boy like you can take it. If you fight me tonight, rest assured I can deal a great deal of pain and blood loss. I suggest you play along and let us have our fun. Or else."

With the "or else," she lightly squeezed my balls causing pain. She only hit three on the ten-point meter, but she made her point. Tonight, is going to suck big time.

I feel something on my neck. Yup, it's a collar. It's snug but not tight. I then hear the familiar click of a leash being attached. I stand up and, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. Three quick strikes with a cane high up on my chest. I bet those are hidden by the shroud, hoodie, or whatever you call this thing over my upper body.

Ann growls at me, "I didn't tell you to stand up. You ONLY do what I say, when I say, or else." To emphasize her point, she whacked me along my back hard. That was going to leave a visible mark for a while.

I only heard one voice, so I assumed it was Ann, the dominatrix, that jerked the leash, and I follow her. I keep the leash taunt so she must exert muscles to pull me. I can do this all day long. I am going to wear her ass out. Eventually I am going to go Hulk and break out of this stuff. I can tell by the noise of the chains that they're heavy and unbreakable. However, I hear a light, almost tin sound, and that is the sound of thin, weak connector rings on the bracers where the chains are attached.

I can break away at any time. I want to see what's going on and why my wife is pissed at me. If my marriage is going to crumble, I want to know more and that won't happen running away now.

As I walk into the living room, all talking stops. I blush. I assume that am the only naked person in the room. Why would they be naked? Unknown to me, Ann is dressed in a shiny deep black dress. It's more like a one-piece teddy with a black thong but there is a shiny cape off the back and long shiny boots up to almost her knees. She has a mask over her face that's white with blue tears falling from her eyes. The mask is inside of a hood like thieves wear in fantasy movies.

Ann has a cane in one hand and the handle of a shiny and reflective silver chain that goes to the thick and sturdy black leather collar with pointed studs on it. On my chest are three red lines making it obvious that Ann has struck me three times already.

Gina and Connie look pleased to see the man and the welts. Daisy is obviously simmering, while the others look nervous or uncaring. Stacy is nervous and having second thoughts about this night. Connie's words come back to her, but she doesn't have the hate she did previously.

I am led to the center of the room.

Ann starts the night, "I am Mistress. You will address me as such, or you too will be punished. We are going to have fun and I will demonstrate several products. I came in a van full of merchandise that you may purchase later.

"OK, let's start with an introduction, shall we? This here is Slave. He is an escort Stacy hired to please us tonight. Do not crush his manhood, but otherwise, you can do as you please. I am giving you fifteen minutes to touch, slap, hit, kick, pinch, or anything else you can do. Slave will be a big part of tonight's activities. We are going to be teasing and humiliating him all night. Time starts now."

Nobody sprinted, but they moved as a group to get close to me. With six of them, I couldn't tell what was happening. I heard Gina growling in an increasing tone and then she let it out and I saw stars. The bitch struck me in the face. Fuck that hurt. I soon forgot that because someone is on their knees sucking my cock and she's an expert.

I know this isn't Stacy. Stacy is good, but this woman is fantastic. Her suction is far more robust, and she is applauded for deep-throating me. Several women are using their hands on my muscles, and one is tracing the welts slowly. I like this.

As Miss Blow Job pulls back, she hums as her tongue slowly pulls back while sliding side to side. It's a fantastic feeling that instantly makes me orgasm. The woman knew what was going to happen. She holds her lips around my crown as both hands hold my shaft. Blast after blast, spray forth.

The woman performing the blow job had a ton of experience. However, she never blew a man with a full load giant like mine, and with the Chinatown extra, I was shooting a bucket of cum.

The women back away as I grunt, and Jane quickly swallows a load of cum. The second burst comes as the first is still being swallowed, so it fills her mouth and gushes out. Everyone moves further away as Jane pulls back. I shoot and douse her face. I shoot and douse her chest. I shoot and drench her pants. She sucks down the next load, and my wife takes over and gets the last mouthful.

I would know my wife's hand and mouth anywhere. Four women are laughing at the cum when I feel a WHACK on the back of my legs. That stung. She struck me hard four times on my thighs. My thighs are muscle, and I'm used to the pain from working out. She took good swings; it just doesn't hurt much. However, I am annoyed at my treatment and put up my hands in a stop position. This is my safe word sign.

I hear skin on skin contact, but I don't feel any pain.

Simultaneously, I hear mom, "STOP IT!" There is a grunt. "I don't care if he is paid or not. You do not treat people like that. He put up a defensive stop sign and you ignored it. That is not going to happen while I'm here. Bitch."

Mom is not a person to be trifled with. Mom and Patty (Stacy's mom) were Marine drill Sergeants before retiring. No child at school had a more challenging life than I did. I had to follow the Marine code of conduct at home and school. I had to excel at everything, make my bed, and pass inspection weekly. Trouble found me a few times in my life, but I NEVER started any or my life would have been forfeit. Dad and I both knew who wore the pants in the family.

In my mind, I see Ann with her arm in the air and Mom holding that arm in place with a look that could kill. If I could have seen it, the scene would have been almost exactly as I saw it in my head. I hear Ann moving away. The outfit squeaks as she moves. It's incredible how much more sound can tell you. I never noticed before because then I could see everything.

With the practice of a manipulating woman, Ann is behind a stunned Jane. Ann helps Jane up and then unbuttons her blouse and takes it off. She helps the jeans go to the floor. Ann spins Jane and then releases the bra and pulls the panties down. While squatting, Ann turns a naked Jane around and sticks two fingers into her vagina.

Ann quickly has her lips working on Janes clit and has Jane swiftly rising the orgasm ladder. It's literally seconds later and Jane orgasms.

Ann stands up and orders Jane, "No clothes. We're all going to end up naked playing with our toy anyways."

Ann looks at the group, "I told you I am Mistress, and I am in control of tonight. Daisy, you disrespected me. You have a choice. You can stay and strip naked like Jane, I can have the group strip you, or you can go home. Decide quickly, time is counting."

Mom is funny, "No way I strip for a whore like you. Bring it on girls, strip me."

I expected to hear fists flying, screams, and pandemonium. Instead, all I heard was stomping of feet and moaning. That's my mother!

The five women quickly converged on Daisy expecting a fight. Daisy didn't move. Stacy kissed Daisy while fondling her impressive breasts. Meanwhile, her shorts were removed, and two sets of hands thrust fingers into her wet pussy. Clothes were removed, but the guests were also sucking breasts, tweaking nipples, and finger fucking her. Ann is livid as Daisy orgasms while standing up naked with a massive smile on her face.

Ann strikes my bicep and breaks her cane. Hearing it break was music to my ears.

Chapter 5 -- First Game

Ann is furious at the way the night is progressing. She wants the group to get embarrassed and strip in front of her ogling eyes. The other option usually is worse because they rip off the clothes, and the person must go home half-naked. This group calmly stripped Daisy and then brought her to orgasm. Yes, Ann is pissed. That's not good for Stan.

Stacy doesn't like Stan's treatment, but she's still pissed at Connie's claim to have fucked Stan. That doesn't sound like Stan but why would shy lie? Connie is pleased with herself because she can see the worry in Stacy's eyes. Connie hates Stacy for having the only decent husband in the bunch. Connie wants her friend to suffer like she has for the last four years.

Ann draws the attention by yanking my chain towards her causing me to grunt and draw attention.

Ann announces, "Slave. Down on your knees."

Patty puts up a stop sign with her hand. She reaches over to the couch and pulls out two pillows. I am already on my knees because I don't see her moving. Ann grasps my leg and pulls up. I lift my leg and feel a pillow go underneath my knee. I love whoever did that. I lift my other knee without prompting and a second pillow is under my knee. That feels much better.

Ann says with malice in her voice, "This game is called edging."

I don't see the five smiles. That's everyone but my wife.

Ann continues, "The goal of the game is to get him close to orgasm but deny him. Ideally you get him close, so he spews on the next person. Everyone will get at least one try. Generally, you will each get a few shots, but you only get sixty seconds each time. Daisy, you seem to love cock, how about you go first. Patty, you're second, followed by Gina, Stacy, Connie, and Jane.

Mom is awesome. She plays it safe by deep throating me the entire time.

Patty comments, "This is the biggest piece of meat I've ever seen." She then does a basic up and down the length of my cock.

Ann comments, "What a sad life. There are plenty of big guys out there. Most are nothing special. They stick it in you, push it around, dump a load in you, and then run to their next date. Next."

Gina is a bitch. She starts by biting the tip of my cock. She follows up by grating her teeth along the length of my cock just enough to take all fun out of a blow job.

Connie almost makes me laugh, "Geez Gina, with technique like that, it's no wonder your husband was fucking your friends."

Gina pops up but was restrained by mom.

Ann says, "Next."

Stacy seems upset with me. Typically, she is animated and aggressive. Today, she is slow and lethargic. It must be Connie's comments. The bitch might kill our marriage.

Ann says, "Next."

Connie surprises me when she devours my cock. She is aggressive and attacks me like she wants to lose. She uses a lot of suction, far more than Stacy does. She bobs and uses her tongue almost as much as mom did. HOLY SHIT, it just hit me that my own mom blew me. What the fuck? I am so going to hell. Why didn't Stacy stop me?

I am near release when Connie stops and says, "Too bad, no cum from you. Ha, ha, ha."

Bitch.

Jane tried hard to get me to cum. She deep throated, sucked, used the tongue, and got me close until Ann called time. This is getting frustrating.

Mom was terrific again and almost got me off, but I am positive that Ann stopped the clock early. Once again, I am denied my release.

Patty had the unfortunate position of being behind mom. It wasn't long and I shot seven massive stands of cum at my mother-in-law. Damn. That felt good.

Patty is stunned as her mouth is full of cum, and the rest goes down her chin, past her bra, and down to her panties. She is stunned. Ann relieves Patty of her clothes in this shocked state like she did Mom. Ann is proud of herself as four of the seven are now naked.

Gina is next, and her craving for cock overtakes her hatred for men. Gina makes love to my cock. She has an unusual pulse of pressure when she sucks. It's not a constant pressure; it's more like a rollercoaster. The tension builds and then drops off. It builds and then drops off. While that's going on, she's bobbing on my cock.

I think Ann lost track of time. I'm surprisingly OK with that as I spit cum at Gina. As she swallows the first shot, her dress goes up and over her head leaving her naked. She grabs my cock and points it at her chest. Gina has almost no chest. She generally doesn't even wear a bra, no need.

Everyone is silent as Gina goes weird and pushes her chest out to get all the cum she can. Her hands are immediately massaging the cum into her skin. Gina astonishes everyone when she licks her fingers clean. Ann is beside herself. The one person that should hate a man, just got him off and she enjoyed eating and wearing his cum. What the hell is the matter with these people?

Ann yells with anger, "Done! Go have a drink while I prepare the next event."

My leash is yanked and I'm on my feet in a flash and resist pulling as much as possible. I don't want to piss her off. I just want to strain her arms.

Once in the room I hear rummaging in the box and then I get a WHACK on my arm again. This one stung.

Ahh whispers in my ear, "This is my crop. That whip like effect can really sting, can't it?"

Is she expecting me to answer her?

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. Four intense strikes on my chest and back. All these are high on my body, so nobody will see them until after we're done. She hit me where the shroud was. That helped pad the hit, and for the most part, she hit bones. I still felt it, and it wasn't any fun, but I have had far worse. She struck four on the ten-point pain scale.

I can still escape. The blowjobs were kind of fun. I think Ann stopped them because the women were enjoying it too much. I grin internally at that.

Ann is furious because the women were enjoying it too much. She has never had so much trouble with women before. Ann holds her anger. By the night's end, she will have her fun one way or another.

Ann rummages into the box and pulls out two toys and then drags Stan back out to the living room where it's almost silent. Ann is concerned, usually the women are happier and discussing what else they can do.

Ann kicks my legs wide. At the first sound of a kick or hit to my balls, I am going to explode. No kick comes.

Ann says with a smile and a giggle, "I have a special gift for Stacy or Connie. You need to strip for us, and I have here a lubed fox tail that our slave needs to wear. I have a matching mask to go with it. Who wants the honors?"

Both women want the butt plug.

Ann is excited, "Oooo, goodie. For this next part, I need all of you naked. This will be a mini contest. The best striptease gets to insert ... the tail ... in his ... ASS!"

Fuck me.

I really wish I could have seen this part. I really do. With being blinded, all I can do is hear the others cheer them on.

What Stan missed was a timid wife stripping in front of her mother, mother-in-law, and four friends vs. an exhibitionist near professional that teased the crowd. From Ann's point of view, perfect, all are naked.

Ann hands the mask and the butt plug to Connie. Connie tosses the mask over her shoulder, it looks stupid.

Ann orders me, "Slave, do not move your feet."

Her hand touches my neck as she grabs the collar and pushes me down, forcing me to bend at my waist while I remain standing. She does press against my shoulders to keep me from falling over. I lean against her to make her work harder.

Connie is spreading my ass cheeks to get a good look. I researched anal for Stacy and one of the tricks is to relax. I let my arms hang down, take deep, soothing breaths, and exhale deeply as I could through my nose with the damn ball gag in my mouth. I think of the kitchen we're working on and wonder how purple and black looks good in a kitchen.

Connie has a gleam in her eye as she takes a couple of practice swings of her arm to press the butt plug as deep and as hard into me as possible.

I told you my mother is a Marine. I think I mentioned that Patty is as well. It's how I met Stacy. Both mothers took us as their plus one to an officer's ball.

I am so proud of Patty when she says calmly but terrifyingly, "Connie. He is not your ex-husband. He does not deserve what you intend to do to him. He is a young man trying to make some money. He might have a wife and children at home. He might be your next husband. This is a lot of maybes. I can assure you that if you aren't gentle with him, I will take it out, drop it in sand, and shove it up your cunt, just as hard as you will do to him, and then I will repeat the same up your ass. Do we understand each other?"

In a silent room, a scared Connie says with an unsteady voice, "Yes, yes, m'am."

I can only imagine how pissed off Ann is.

I feel the butt plug slide into my ass slowly and with minimal pressure. I thank my lucky stars that when I convinced Stacy to do anal that she turned it right back on me and performed anal on me with a strap on. What could I do, say it was only a woman thing? We both have assholes. It didn't please me, but I saw her point and she had fun with it.

Ann yells at me and yanks hard on my chain, "Slave! On your back, legs straight."

This is promising.

Ann grumbles, "OK, ladies. We all know men love fucking and we love a cock in our pussy. I can see you all want to fuck that meat stick. Well, I'm a bitch and this is all about female enjoyment tonight. You will get what you want, but he gets teased."

They all shout out, "YEAH!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Ann struck my arm again.

Mom growls, "You hit him one more time with that crop and you are going to eat it. I don't care if he's an escort, you will not do that on my watch, or I will shut down this party. PRONTO! Do you understand me?"

Stacy makes peace, "OK! Ann, no more hitting. We will give him a serious case of blue balls, which is far worse than the crop. You do know that with all those muscles, you really aren't hurting him. If you were, I think he would have killed us already."

Ann laughs, "The restraints are good for 300 pounds of force. They're made to deny leverage. Don't let that worry your pretty little head Stacy; I have everything under control."

Stacy thinks, "I know he benches well over 400 pounds, and the dumbbells are enormous. I almost want him to take her down. Fucking Connie."