A Divorce Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask, "I am looking for Stacy's boss."

The lady says, "That's Ralph Joiner, our head of sales. I'll ring you through."

Ring.

Ring.

"Good morning, Ralph Joiner. How can I help YOU today on this fantastic day at Overland Park Ford?"

What a loser.

I say, "Ralph, my name is Wendy. I have a friend named Stacy that's a bit depressed."

He cuts me off, "You could say that again. She can't give away a car right now."

I smile to myself, "Well, Ralph, today is your lucky day. She isn't talking to her friends. I want you to force her to go with me for lunch, so I can fix her."

Ralf chuckles, "She went from my best salesman to my worst. You give me a time, and I will put a bright red bow on her, and you have all the time you need."

I chuckle, "11:00 AM today. I'll pick her up by your front door in my Ford Mustang."

Ralph says, "I like you. Good luck. Good-bye."

He hung up on me. What a turd.

+++++

I pulled up to the dealership two minutes early. You know those big bows they put in a car at Christmas time? Stacy has one on the front of her blouse and is unhappy.

I laugh hysterically as I open my door for her and order, "Get in!" She did with a frown on her face.

+++++

While sitting in a cheap diner, after ordering lunch, I ask, "What the hell happened?"

Stacy responded, "I don't want to discuss it."

I am not pleased, "I don't give a fuck. You're sad, depressed, about to lose your job, and threw away the best man I have ever known. So right now, you are going to explain how this happened!"

Stacy looks me in the eye, "Stan slept with Connie."

Instantly, I burst out laughing, which upsets Stacy.

Stacy defends herself, "Connie told me it happened."

I still smile as I say, "I can't believe how gullible you are."

Stacy looks at me.

I answer her look, "He hated her with passion. Could not stand the woman. There is zero percent chance he slept with Connie unless she drugged him. No way. Did not happen."

Stacy replies, "He likes her. He's always been nice to her whenever they're in the same room."

I growl, "Oh my God, Stacy, will you grow up? He will never say anything bad about your friends in front of you. He hugs all your friends but Connie. Think about it. Ask anyone else. Is that what this is all about? Oh my, she wants you to be unhappy, too, because she's unhappy. She's jealous of what you have."

Stacy corrects me, "Had. He hates me now. Why is he living with you and Gordon? Why did you take him home and not me or his mother? Why wouldn't he let me see him in the hospital?"

I ask a simple question, "When did Connie tell you this?"

Stacy won't answer me.

I try again, "What happened?"

Stacy looks away.

I am pissed, "You listen here, you bitch. I have had no sex since your husband moved into MY house. Your boss told me you can't give away cars right now, so I can keep you here forever if necessary. Start talking, you stubborn cunt."

Stacy changed from surprised to mad, sad, and then pathetic as she cried. She spends the next ninety minutes explaining the party, her emotions, the police, and the hospital.

I take out my phone and call Daisy and then Patty. I told them where we were and that I needed them immediately if we were to save Stan and Stacy's marriage. Daisy suggests that we meet at her condo to talk in private. That's a better idea.

I leave a large tip.

Chapter 8 -- Fixing a Marriage

We end up inviting Gina and Jane to the meeting. Connie can go to hell.

I start the meeting, "I have gathered all of you to help fix Stan and Stacy's marriage. The first order of business: Is Stan a great guy or a dog? Connie says he is a dog."

Daisey is mad already, "There is no way Stan cheats on Stacy. He had hundreds of chances in high school and never did it. I don't believe Connie at all."

Jane says, "She was pretty convincing at the party."

Gina adds, "No. I think it was jealousy. Stan wouldn't do anything even if she had thrown herself at him. I don't see it."

Stacy looks at her mom.

Patty looks at her sadly, "Do you really believe that your Stan slept with another woman? Forget Connie. Any woman? Does that seem like him? Anyone that thinks you should get divorced does so because they want him for themselves. I just don't see it, and certainly, never with Connie; she's a skank."

I smile.

Mom continues, "Your friend Lisa or Matty are real lookers with huge tits. Your friend, the adult dancer, I could see that."

Stacy objects to that, "MOM! Trust me, there is no way he dates a stripper. He hates me looking at guys. He would kill people, and we saw he is capable."

Daisey adds, "After what we did to him, we should all be dead. Does he even want you back?"

I take that one, "As the only person with contact with him, I think so. If he wasn't in love, he would be at the bar hooking up."

Gina asks, "Is 'Hooking up' still used?"

I ignore her, "He sits at home in his room reading. He doesn't go out and will do anything I ask him to do, like a trained dog. He's currently remodeling a bathroom. Something is ripping his heart out. The question is, how do we get them back together? I mean, look at what we did to him. How do you fix that? How do you take back the pain and humiliation?"

In a sad voice, Daisey says, "You can't."

We were up until 4:00 AM planning. We then stayed up until 7:00 on how to deal with Connie.

To be continued ...