A Divorced Asian Closes The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between licks Marie's left hand found its way south to massage my belly, making sure she massaged under my cock for my benefit.

I loved every second of this. Every fucking second.

Standing up straight as I found a proud breast to touch, Clare looked at me and whispered to me in the dark room "You will come many times today Jack. How do you wish to come the first time?"

Marie had moved to sitting behind me, her hands now massaging my head again, encouraging me to "Breathe Jack, close your eyes and breathe."

My eyes closed, Marie softly scratching my head with those fingernails and my hand playing with Clare's large breast and very responsive nipple, I croaked out "What are my choices?"

Marie chuckled and said "Hand job" to which I shook my head no.

Clare said "I guess I'm going to have to blow you."

My cock jumped in a non verbal response.

As I smiled and nodded, Clare took hold of my cock for the first time and stroked it a few times which I punctuated with a groan.

I was so close to cumming all I needed was a few more strokes.

But these two had other ideas.

*******

I did get the blow job but not right away.

The first thing the ladies did was to clean off the lotion that had been so generously applied to my front and they took their time and were very thorough about it.

Using warm towels, they did their magic.

Clare in particular took her time making sure that the lotion had been removed from my cock, ball sack and butt crack.

Marie took care to remove the lotion from between my fingers and toes.

They carefully got me to sit up, being overly concerned at the possibility of blood pooling as I lay prone on the massage table.

They turned me so my legs were hanging over the bed and I was sitting up straight.

Marie got behind me and massaged my shoulders and neck. I know she purposely kept mashing those tits into my back, and I loved it when those hard nipples teased my skin.

Meanwhile, Clare came around in front of me and lifted my hands up and placed them on her bare breasts for me to enjoy.

They were more than a handful.

This served to keep my cock nice and hard, which I think was their idea.

Clare interrupted my fun by bringing to me another small cup of water and two pills which I swallowed without inquiry.

The ladies then had me turnover on the bed, so I was laying face down, with my head in the cradle.

Normal massage stuff, right?

What happened next was different and interesting.

Using some foam rollers (like the ones you find at your gym) that had been cut in half lengthwise, the ladies had me lift up so that there was some elevation between my midsection and the massage bed.

While my head and chest were flat on the bed, my midsection, legs and feet were supported nicely and elevated by about 4 inches.

It felt funny but I learned later it was the frog pose in yoga.

In yoga you wear yoga clothes, but here at Bliss, I was feeling a little exposed.

There I was, ass open, semi-hard dick hanging down, sack just doing its thing (still in need of some relief I might add).

The ladies had it all figured out, though, and started in on my shoulders, back, feet, calves and thighs before getting to my butt cheeks.

There is nothing more erotic than a four hand massage and when these two got to my thighs I know why they wanted the elevation: so they could run their hands completely around my thighs.

With Marie on my right side and Clare on my left, these two worked every inch of my legs and the rest of my skin.

If their goal was to get the blood flowing, well it sure did.

They were vigorous and rigorous and committed.

There was a ton of tension in my shoulders and back, and Clare, who I could feel was a bit stronger than Marie, did a great job despite my groans of pain as she found deep knots and worked them out.

Marie once again attacked my feet and calves, finding even more places of hidden tension than I knew about.

I don't know what their plan was but Clare got slowed down with all the issues in my back and Marie quickly moved up to work on my thighs.

*******

Marie had been to this point the consummate professional, if you don't count me grabbing her ass and playing with her tits.

At this point the tone of the massage changed as Marie decided to pass on my thighs and directly attack my ass.

I could hear her pumping the lotion into her hands and then instead of placing the lotion on the back of my thighs, she anointed the bottom of my two cheeks, pretty close to my starfish.

I lifted my ass in response, signaling to her to go for it, that I was ready ... my dick stiffened at what I thought was coming next.

Instead Marie put her right hand on the top of my butt and her left hand snaked down to my hanging sack and she after lightly gripping it, she proceeded to tease the shit out of my balls with her fingers and her fingernails.

My head lifted up out of the cradle and I groaned in appreciation of her technique.

"You like?" she teased me.

"God YESSSS" I replied "It feels so fucking good ..."

At that her left thumb found my starfish and she began to press lightly on it all the while the teasing of my balls continued.

"You like?" she teased me again.

I moved my ass in response, grunting out "I like!"

Clare meanwhile had stopped her efforts and moved down the table so she was across the table from Marie.

Marie dropped my sack and together the two of them proceeded to massage, fully and completely, my ass, every inch of it.

I got instantly hard when the four hands took complete control over my pleasure, rubbing, pulling, teasing, and I assume it was Marie who separated my cheeks and Clare who first inserted a finger into my ass and then pulling it out, proceeded to rim me with a strong, thick tongue.

Involuntarily I pulled my cheeks together to protect my most intimate place, but the two laughed at my efforts and Clare spanked my bare bottom kind of hard saying "Treatment good for you."

Backing off my butt for a minute the two of them worked as one on my thighs.

Loading up on lotion, Marie on my right side and Clare on my left, their hands swirled around my thighs from knee to hip, spending more time and providing extra special care as they worked on the ligaments as the juncture of thigh and crotch.

This time they weren't shy about teasing my cock or my balls and I soon was groaning for them not to stop, not to ever stop ...

This was like a Jackie Chan movie with the fists of fury moving all over my crotch and ass, but there were no casualties, only client satisfaction.

I loved what was happening to me but where was the happy ending?

******

I was hard as a rock, begging to cum and I think both ladies knew I had reached the tipping point.

Marie took her hands off my body first, patting my ass first then rubbing it lovingly, Clare took her hands off my thighs and started massaging my lower back and then my butt, turning down my temperature a few degrees.

I was panting, sweating like I'd had a serious bout with a female lover so my senses were dulled.

And whatever pills I had taken were starting to work ... I was getting tired, a little sleepy ... very relaxed.

Unbeknownst to me, Marie had opened the door in the massage table, my midsection now open to her as she was underneath the table.

This was a milking table.

Standing above me, Clare could look down and see Marie.

They must have signaled one another because while Clare gently pushed my ass down, Marie's small hands came up and pulled my hard cock off my belly and down to her waiting mouth.

Her first kiss on my tip caused me to groan and I pushed my hips down to find the source of the pleasure.

After being hard for so long and only getting a few strokes from Clare, this was like a thirsty man in the desert running into the Ozarka water truck.

******

I have no idea how long Marie sucked on my cock.

You would have thought that because I was so worked up I would have blasted my load almost immediately.

But I didn't and the main reason was Marie.

Marie's mouth never once left my cock, not once.

Wherever she learned how to suck cock, or whoever taught her, did it well.

Asian ladies (generally speaking) are the most talented cock suckers and once their mouths make contact, they don't lose it until you lose your load in their mouth or if you are lucky, in their throat.

Marie was also the senior partner in this little venture and she called the shots so when it came to cock-sucking, Marie controlled the cock and the balls.

With her mouth, tongue, lips and teeth fully occupied with my erect penis, her little hands were in complete control of my balls.

I was in heaven.

*******

Clare was busy while I was distracted with Marie's mouth.

I didn't feel a thing as Clare quickly and quietly tied me to the bed in the frog pose.

The only thing that I could move was my head ... leaving the rest of me quite vulnerable.

I did hear Clare and Marie make a short exchange it what I thought was Japanese but who knew.

From that point on Clare took an extraordinary interest in my starfish.

I had been getting so close to blowing my load so many times I wondered why Marie just didn't get it over with.

Every time I got close it was if she could sense it and she pulled her mouth off of me and squeezed my cock just below the head until my need disappeared.

After a minute or so, she'd start back in, sucking, kissing, licking, taking me into her throat, really teasing me.

And, as for my balls, she was the expert in testicular torture.

The way she caressed and played with them it was if she was in love with them.

Which was fine with me, except I feared the onset of Blue Balls, something every guy has endured and vowed to avoid happening ever again.

Clare focused on the other erotic parts of my backside and she was an excellent compliment to Marie.

*******

I felt Clare behind me and this time something was different.

She coated my starfish with a lubricant and was very, very generous with it.

With her index fingers, she continued to massage my hole and I was torn between Marie's nonstop cock sucking, which seemed to feel better and better every second, causing my head to spin at all the erotic feelings inseminating from the work she was doing on my man meat, and Clare's new found attention to my exit hole.

I was relaxed and was surprised at the sudden intrusion of Clare's index finger deep into my bowels.

Marie kept sucking, in fact she slowed down a bit so I could savor her tongue as she licked me over and over again and those fingers teased my still tight sack.

I groaned at the combination of Marie's oral actions and Clare's in and out of my ass, opening me up.

Clare's finger didn't hurt but it was a new and different feeling.

Clare applied more lube and this time added a second finger into my tight hole, causing me to push my hips down to avoid the digital invasion.

I sort of moaned and groaned at what she was doing to me.

With her left hand she spanked me, hard, telling me to "Be a man and take it" as her two fingers found my prostate and began to slowly, tenderly, massage it.

While Marie has teased me a few times by attempting to take me all the way into her throat, now she started to deep throat me all the way to the base with every movement of her head in a well practiced rhythm that would ultimately end with me blasting a load down her throat if she didn't stop soon.

My bowels were full with Clare's fingers, the touching and rubbing of my prostate felt very good and I began to cry out "Don't stop, don't stop" as I exploded into Marie's throat as her mouth went to my base and she just held still while I came, again and again, draining into her tight, wet hot throat.

It felt like I came forever and my entire body drained into Marie.

I literally collapsed from the effort of coming like I had never come before but because I was still restricted -- tied up --- I could not move.

Clare pulled her fingers out of me and I felt her get off the massage table, the air still hitting my exposed and winking starfish.

I smiled in relief; what Clare did was not as bad as any digital prostate exam I'd had.

And coming into Marie's throat was incredible. The lady could teach classes on oral sex and make millions at it.

While I caught my breath and relaxed, I felt someone get on the bed behind me.

I assumed it was Clare because Marie was still beneath me cleaning my cock and getting the last drops of my man sauce.

So, I was a little surprised when Clare came up to me on the right side of the table and bent down and kissed my cheek.

She saw my eyes widen as I realized if she was here, next to me, and Marie was below the table, someone else was up on the massage table behind me.

And I was exposed, totally, and at the mercy of whom ever it was.

My worst fear was realized when a hand smacked my ass, hard.

Clare asked me with a gleam in her eye "Are you ready big boy?"

As I watched Clare's face as she looked behind me and beaming, she commented "My, that's a big one."

I felt more movement as some lube dripped onto my asshole followed by the pressure of something large and hard against my gaping starfish.

I heard a voice say "You're going to give me your virgin ass Jack. Right now. Or your deal to buy my company is off. "

It was Caroline. Caroline Shin. My Asian Divorcee.

"Is this what you meant when you said you wanted something special?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes, Jack, it sure is" as she slapped both my cheeks, laughing.

My head and shoulders dropped in unconditional surrender.

"You're my bitch Mister Colton. And just like you fucked me I am going to fuck you."

She pushed the tip of the cock in and I moaned in a combination of pain and pleasure.

My hands gripped the sheet and I moaned again as the dildo went in another three inches.

It was painful and I felt a tear run down the side of my face.

Even though I was tied down I tried to move away from the invasion and Caroline just laughed and pushed in again ... and again ... and again ...

What goes around comes around.

*******

Jack Colton will return. Maybe.


12