My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
I want to fuck my girlfriend's sexy little sister.
7.4k words
4.54
119.3k
124

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

To start with, this is part 1 of my girlfriend's sister. If you don't like it, that's ok.

I'm Steve and I'm dating Carol for the past year, and don't get me wrong. I love her, but still, I'm just a man, and her younger sister June, is a fucking knockout and a tease.

June's 18 years old, still in high school, about 5' 6" with long blonde hair, pale skin and freckles, with a round face and bright, emerald green eyes, and she looks fantastic in her tight-fitting yoga pants. She really has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen that I could just drown myself in them. She has full lips that set off her heart-shaped face and when she's not looking (or anyone else for that matter) in my direction I usually took it upon myself to check out her rack which I would have thought to have been about a 34C. But it's her ass in those tight-fitting yoga pants that really catch my eye and I simply can't help myself from getting horny when she prances around the house in those tight sexy pants.

A tease. Let me give you an example so you know.

Last week, she was wearing skin-tight yoga pants and a sports bra. Her tight-fitting, all-black yoga pants had netted see-through material spiraling around the legs all the way down, and a solid, black sports bra. The sports bra seemed to barely contain her breasts; her cleavage was very prominent. Her young very athletic legs looked fantastic in the yoga pants, her thigh-gap allowed light between her muscular legs. She's doing track and field for her high school, did I mention that? 
She's a very fit girl. Anyway, as she walked around the house on her way to the pool area for some yoga stretches, my eyes were glued to her butt. Her asscheeks were extremely smooth, big, fit ass cheeks begging to be loved.

I sat in the kitchen with my girlfriend and watched her routine by the pool, and as usual, I got an erection. The shape of my cock was visible through my shorts. It was extremely hard and found it difficult to hide my predicament from Carol

It was impossible not to notice her extremely sexy camel toe and her plump mound, as the fabric of her panties and stretched yoga pants slightly pulled up her front, showing exactly where her female folds were.

I could feel the pressure on my cock at this point, her curves, her body, and the view of her puffy lips. Fuuck. All of a sudden, her hand went down her side, to the crease of her thigh and.... Oh fuuck, right into the sexy camel toe, pressing the wet (from sweat) fabric right into her sexy pussy, and an obvious wet spot appeared through her black pants.

She was laying down on her yoga mat with her legs towards me and gently rubbed the wet spot, knowing that I was looking, I was sure.

Carol just talked and talked, but I didn't hear a word, my cock ached and I wanted to go outside and fuck June.

After another 10 minutes of her rubbing and workout, she screamed out a fairly silent "Aooo"

I quickly go up, walked outside, and asked:

"June, are you ok?"

"Ugh, my legs are cramping up a bit, do you think you could help me stretch for a minute?"

"Sure" I answered.

She laid on her back on the mat, lifted a leg for me to stretch her Hamstrings, giving me a decent glimpse at her perfect upper thighs and her amazing vulva.

Her yoga pants were tight around her pussy that it looked puffy and swollen with a big darker sport right at her crutch: Was it her sweat or was it her pussy juice?

I couldn't stop staring at her puffy pussy lips.

My cock was rock-hard and my status was quite apparent by my huge bulge in my shorts, which June now had a clear view of.

"Are u hard, Steven!?" She asked in a fake surprised tone.

"Whaaaaa... Yeah maybe a little bit, I'm sorry," I replied, as my face turned red.

"But, what would sis, say?" She said and smiled as she watched my hard cock.

"Stop that shit," I said and pushed her straight legs towards her face, but this move made my hard cock push into her upper thighs.


"Steve, is that your cock?"

"Stop that shit, your sister is right there." I said and nodded my head towards the kitchen. I was happy that I was facing away from Carol so that she couldn't see my bulge.

This was, still is her normal state, dressing sexy and teasing me.

I'm almost 15 years older than June, 32 and her sister is 28, so the sisters are 10 years apart, but fuck she's hot.

Later the same evening, I was laying on our bed, we actually lived with her parents, Jack and Janet, since we sold our house and are still waiting for the new one to be finished.

Carol silhouette is barely visible as she quietly enter the room from our on-suite.

She cross the room and pull off her dress. I watch her delicately remove her panties down her athletic legs, just wisps of hair visible on her beautiful mound, and a slight glisten as what little light there was caught her visible wetness

I know she's horny and she wants to fuck, and we're all alone in the house.

I put my phone on the nightstand, get on my elbow, lean over, and kiss her luscious wet lips, she's apparently very horny.

I slowly move my hand to her shoulder, the touch of her soft warm skin is as always electric. I gently run my fingers down the edge of her body, past her breast, over the curve of her hips, her breath quickening, then I continue down her leg almost to her knee. I move my hand to the inside of her leg, beginning to move slowly up her smooth thigh until I touch her wetness, she gasps, and part her legs.

"Ahh, Steve, fuck, I'm horny."

Carol moves her hand to my chest, and her lips to mine, we kiss as I gently stroke and explore the moist folds between her legs, she makes whimpering sounds into my mouth as I touch her. 
Carol loves a long foreplay, a lot of touching and licking pussy before she finally craves my hard cock. Her hand slide down my body, until she has my hardness in her grip, and begin to stroke me. Our tongues intertwine as we gently touch each other's most sensitive places.

I break the sensual kiss and move my lips down her neck. Kissing my way down her collar and chest to her soft breasts, take her nipple in my mouth, and as I did, I slide my now very wet finger slowly into her. She let out a long muffled sigh, she always tries to keep quiet, we don't want anyone to hear us, especially not her sexy sister in the room next to ours. Carol's hands still jerking my hard shaft as left my lips move to her other nipple, kissing and licking her pink firm nipples. Carol becomes more and more animated, thrusting against my hand, pulling my head into her chest, panting and gasping.

I ease my head in between her slender legs and sneak out my tongue, lick her from the bottom of her pussy up to the top, slowly tasting her.

"Ohhhhhh..." she whispers, her hands move to stroke my hair. I slide my hands under her ass, raising her cunt up for easier access.

All of a sudden, Carol's phone rings.

She ignores it, to my disappointment. What a sexy thought, eat her pussy while she was talking to her friend.

But then, the phone rang again, someone obviously wants to talk to her, it's 11,30 pm, who's this desperate at this hour?

Carol takes the phone and say:

"It's June, fuck her, she can wait."

"No, answer," I say.

"What, you're eating my pussy..."

"Answer," I say again.

"Hello,"

I hear June on the other side talking as I continue my assault on Carol's soaked cunt.

I slide my tongue into her treasure, gathering her juices, which flows freely from her sweet pussy. I suck her swelling lips into my mouth, running my tongue up and down them, teasing her as I look up at her talking to her sister, well, mostly listening.

Bolts of pleasure shoot up her body, and she sighs again, smiling. She begins to writhe her pussy up into my face, her heart's pounding. I slowly lick up to the tiny nub of her clitoris, my tongue lightly teasing it.

Carol opens her legs wider as an orgasm rises up from within her. I suck her clit into my mouth, and my tongue rapidly laps at it.

"Ohhh fuck..." she moans silently. Carol begins to hump her hips up into my face with more urgency, hurtling towards orgasm.

"Ohhh...OHHHHHH!" she moans again, very quietly, cumming. Her entire body grows hot as if it's on fire, her heart is ready to burst, her vaginal walls are convulsing as I eat her soaked pussy and she's talking to June. So fucking sexy. Squeezing her ass cheeks, I lap at her clit as fast as I can while she comes all around me. Finally, her orgasm subsides, and she's gasping for breath.

"Nothing, I'm in bed watching Netflix, Steve's here as well, but I think he's sleeping." Her eyes look down at my rock-hard member waving back and forth as I move into position.

"Put her on speaker." I say quietly.

"Whaaat:" Carol respond as quietly.

"Put your sister on speaker, and then suck my cock."

Carol put June on the speaker.

".....And we were dancing and singing and it was like the whole party started to get super friendly. Everyone was hugging everyone..." (laughing) "I probably hugged like 5 complete strangers."

Carol reposition herself on the floor between my knees and grab the shaft of my cock in her hands and lower her mouth around it. She takes it deeper and deeper, swirling her tongue around my shaft, slightly bobbing her head up and down.

I put my hand on her neck. Just because she is talking to her sister doesn't mean she has to stop sucking my cock.

To my delight, she continues the blowjob.

"Stacy and I were dancing together and cracking up at the smallest things, and just like telling each 
other how good we looked and how totally awesome friends we were to each other."

This is wild! My girlfriend is sucking my hard cock while talking to her sister. Visions of June's mouth shoot through my brain, admittedly, not for the first time.

Carol raises her head to the point where the head of my cock is just inside her mouth, and she lowers it again, this time more quickly and with more violence. She looks up at me, her large, soft eyes begging for me to feed her more of my rock-hard member. At this point, she starts to moan, at first quietly and then louder and louder as she bobbed quicker and quicker. She use her hands more, her left hand pumping up and down the bottom half as she works the rest with her mouth.

It's so erotic, my girlfriend going down on me to the best of her ability while trying to talk to her cute little sister on the phone. Though the blowjob has become erratic, because of Carol's need to speak into the phone every now and then, the thought of just how dirty this is bringing me close. I stroke Carol's cheek as she suck my cock, listening to her sister on the phone.

"Someone actually thought we were a cute couple." (laughing) "like I'm lesbian?" (laughing again)

Carol continue bobbing her head, every now and then lingering at the bottom of my cock so she could deep throat it. The moaning continues, and her eyes continue to communicate her insatiable lust. She stops bobbing her head, takes my cock out of her mouth, move both hands over her beautifully shaped breasts, squeezing her nipples. I reach down and put my hands over hers, she roll her nipples between her fingers, and I bend over from my position and take her right breast into my mouth, licking first her nipple and then back toward the center of her chest. I then move over to her left breast, again licking all over and sucking hard on her nipple as I pull her breast out of my mouth. All the while she had been pumping my cock rhythmically up and down.

"Fuck me," Carol whisper.

"...well then he started putting his hands on my body and I felt kinda weird about it at first, but then the music got really sexy and I started feeling really sexy. And his hands were feeling really good."

I get up, position myself between her legs and run my thick head down the slick entrance to her cunt. I look at her, but her eyes are between her legs where my cock is positioned.

The heat of her extremely wet womanhood touch the tip of my manhoods and listening to June, is fucking amazing. I push forward and the top of my cock pierce my girlfriend's pussy, sliding into her halfway.

"Ohhhhh..." Carol moans. She's is so tight, I don't know how or why, I am fairly big and thick, but somehow her pussy is always so tight! Her pussy grip my cock and wouldn't let go.

"Is Steve there?"

"No, sleeping," Carol manages to answer.

"Ok, sis, listen, So then some of the girls started flashing each other and some of the guys. And so did I. Sis, I flashed guys at the bar. We actually all did it a few more times." (laughing) It started to be fun! It was so liberating...and kinda hot showing my friends my body."

Ohh God, I am so turned on by listening to June's voice, I can hear she's been drinking quite a lot.

I pull back a little and then push my entire rod into Carol.

"Ohh, God!" Carol cries out, arching her head back. I am completely inside Carol now, her pussy warm my entire cock.

"I know, sis, how messed up is that?

June apparently thought the "Ohh God" was in response to her story.

"I felt so sexy! Like, I had no problem showing my naked tits and dancing while everyone was watching. I was like shaking my butt for everyone to the music too." (laughing)

"Everyone was cheering though! It was hilarious, everyone thought it was so funny."

I begin to thrust in and out of Carol's drenched cunt, taking up a steady pace immediately. 
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she's moaning as I fuck her, my balls slapping hard into her thighs. Carol place her legs on my shoulder, increasing what is already a high level of friction in her cunt.

Suddenly, I stop, holding myself deep inside Carol, wanting to savor her tight pussy desperately milking my rock-hard cock.

"Dan started moving his hands all over my body as we danced, and it felt sooo good...then eventually he kinda started grabbing my boobs for a while."

I raise myself high on my arms and look down on Carol, listening to June's sexy story.

Carol's nipples are sexily erect and she's gasping for breath. I look down her pale stomach to the triangle of her bush. I love the sight of where her pubic hair ends and my begins. My cock is buried deep inside her cunt! Listing to June and fucking my girlfriend takes me to the brink of insanity.

"His hands felt amazing on me though Car, it was just like this weird glowing feeling when his hands were moving on me..."

I begin to fuck Carol like there's no tomorrow, slamming my thick pole into my her, fantasizing about her sister.

"He was like totally hard too! Fuck Carol, his hard cock pushed into my belly."

I continue to piston in and out of Carol as hard as I possibly can.

Her tits bounces violently, almost hypnotic, as she moans beneath me.

The beginnings of another orgasm forms in her pussy as I jam my hard pole into her over and over relentlessly.

Ohh, how I want June to hear Carol's cries of ecstasy, her repetitive moaning, or if she just walk in, see my ass thrusting up and down lightening quick while her sister's feet flails in the air behind me. 



Both of us are rapidly approaching orgasm, Carol's face is flushed and she stops breathing for a second. Her tit bounces up and down to each of my hard thrusts.

"I might've flashed my privates a bit too, sis... I kinda wanted to show off my body a little.

It was just really sexy thinking that all these guys could see my boobs and um...my pussy."

"OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Carol releases cumming. Her hands clawing at the sheets, her toes curling in the air as her cunt pulsates around my cock. Her heart's pounding and I can feel her pussy convulsing, it's so powerful. This, and hearing June say that she flashed her pussy on the dance floor, sends me over the edge. I thrust in and out of the helpless girl a few more times before pulling out my cock.

"After we danced for a while his hand moved down... Um...to my pussy. It just kinda happened.... I was really bad though." June continues, obviously not listening to Carol's moaning and whimpering.

I lean in high above Carol, jerking my hard cock, and soon, a thick stream of cum fires out the end, splashing onto my girlfriends's right breast, some of it covering the nipple. Perfect shot! Another load fires out, I aim for her other tit. I just catch the underside of her left breast as it lacks the power of the first ejaculate. I moan, cock spasming like crazy, more cum flows out of me and onto Carol's belly.

"Ok (laughing nervously)...so I mean at first he was just kinda rubbing it and it felt really good, but then he started to kinda slip a finger in and it was like seriously incredible. Just one finger at first...but after a while, he put another one in."

Eventually, the hot, white liquid stop shooting out of my cock, but still pours out and down.

I open my eyes and see that most of my semen has pooled into Carol's belly button after the initial two shots.


"Ohh God!" she exclaims, "That was incredible! Give me the rest of that," she order.

I stumble on my knees beside her, up to where her head lay, and offer her my cock. Holding herself up on her arm, Carol eagerly opens her mouth and slide her lips over my enlarged cock-head.
Then she expertly suck me, tasting my sperm, swallowing what little I have left. Then she pulls my cock out of her mouth with a 'slurp', smiling.


"You are such an asshole!" Carol pretend to be angry but I detected a grin.


I kiss her on the forehead.

"Baby, that was so amazing! You can be such a dirty girl when you want to be."


"Carol, are you still here, what the hell are you doing?"

"Yeah, sorry it was the telly. Go on."

"So Dan was dancing behind me and he was...um...fingering me for a bit."

"Noooo, did anybody see you?"

"No, I don't think so.

"Guess what I did, sis."

"What?"

"I reached back and felt it, his cock, and he was totally hard...and I was kinda turned on..."

"Still fingering you, huh?"

Carol holds my limp cock straight up, her cute knuckles resting on my pubic hair while she bends forward, licking and kissing my ball sack, lightly breathing on the base of my flaccid cock.

"Yeah. I was kinda moaning and I think people started to figure it out but whatever."

I tenderly grope Carol's perfect breasts while she runs her left hand up my thigh to my stomach, gently nibbling and sucking on my scrotum, putting my balls in her mouth one at a time, and sucking gently on them.

"I was just innocently rubbing it...it felt really nice. The skin was like really soft and he was just like, so hard, it felt so nice in my hand. Then he asked me to follow him into the men's room."

"Did you?" Carol asks and looking into my eyes as she continues to lick my balls and the growing shaft.

"Yeah, I did. I swear, don't tell anybody, not even Steve, sis, promise?"

Carol looks at me with a huge grin on her face.

"No, of course not. You wanna FaceTime?" Carol says with a huge smile on her face and then she pull her head away with my left testicle in her mouth, stretching my scrotum before slacking her jaw and my jewel flung back with a loud Pop!

"Want her to see?" Carol ask me quietly.

Ohh, for fucks sake.

"What... No that's ok, I'm in bed, and my lights are out, so it's all dark here anyway."

"Are you sure, sis?" Carol says as she does the same to my right testicle and sits back, holding the base of my growing cock between her fingers and thumb.

Fuck, she's in the room right next to us. Fuck... can she come over? No, I can't ask Carol that, she would freak out.

"No, anyway, he pulled his pants down and I put it in my mouth and it was really big. I could like, just get my lips around it."

"Did it taste ok?" Carol said with a wicked smile on her face as she lightly presses the tip of my cock to her lips before directing me around her face, tracing the lines of her smooth jawline, her soft cheeks, pretty ears, petit nose, and brow. She slaps my swollen cock against her cheeks, mouth, and nose playfully, a look of enjoyment in her lovely hazel eyes.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers