A Divorced Asian Submits Her List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tipped Erin with three hundred dollar bills for her to keep things flowing but to allow us lots of privacy.

Erin took the hostess a hundred and told her not to seat anyone else in our section. She obliged.

Meanwhile, Caroline had moved around the booth and was no longer sitting across the booth but perpendicular to me, her left hand on my right arm and our knees meeting under the table.

With each flute consumed Caroline moved closer to me so by the end of the second bottle her left hand was on my right thigh, about half way between my knee and my now throbbing man meat.

Caroline knew exactly what she was doing, rubbing my leg, her nails teasing the inside of my thigh, her left breast poking my arm, allowing me to feel its fullness and the hard tip of her nipple even through my suit coat.

I was feeling pretty good too, and took more than a few peaks at her cleavage all the while trying to maintain eye contact.

There was a little lull in the conversation when Caroline said "I wrote something I want you to read."

She took a folded note out of her purse and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked her.

She just smiled and said "Read it. Then we'll talk."

I smiled back and opened the paper.

Across the top was a handwritten heading that said "My week with Jack"

Underneath was a list, all written in cursive by Caroline:

Spend every night, all night, with Jack nude in bed

Sex whenever I want it

When Jack gets hard -- suck & fuck 'till he cums

Make love with a woman while Jack gets hot watching / no touching

Take Jack deep into my throat to please him

Get facials from Jack

Taste Jack's cum & swallow every day

To be spanked when I'm a bad girl

Be spit roasted by Jack and another man

Suck a man off while Jack has to watch (no masturbating)

Sex in a public place

To suck and swallow cocks at a glory hole

To serve food & drinks nude in a room filled with Jack & other men

After being spanked show off my red ass at the pool & tennis court

Go out to a nice dinner wearing only shoes and a very sexy dress

Golf naked

Topless at a public pool

Prepare another woman for Jack to fuck

Become pregnant with my lover's baby

*******

I took it all in and when I lifted my eyes Caroline was sort of smirking at me.

I looked back over the list and said in a low voice "You've got a really dirty mind."

She giggled; the fine champagne now at work.

I followed that with "Good girls do bad things to get spanked."

She giggled again and whispered to me "I've been too good for too long. I want to be bad with you Jack so you can spank me."

My eyes reviewed the list again and started thinking but I was interrupted by

"Can you arrange all that for me Jack?" Caroline wanted to know.

She continued with "I hear you're a man who gets things done" and then she giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked, a smile forming on my lips.

"I heard from Doctor Tina that so far, since October, you're batting 1000 percent in the baby making department."

I rolled my eyes because I wasn't keeping score of the babies, I was counting the bucks.

Caroline whispered again "Seriously Jack, what do you think of my list? Can you fix things, you know, like the Godfather and make my dreams come true?"

Most of them I could take care of, but some required what I will call "recruiting" and some logistics because I had no idea where I would find a place with a glory hole.

But, what the hell, it seemed to be a pretty good list.

Meaning she was going to stretch her boundaries and do a lot of things she'd never done before.

The Good Girl does Bad Things. With Jack Colton. That would make one hell of a movie, you know like "The Hangover."

The good news is that I doubt if there was anyone else on the planet Caroline would share this list with, or do these things with either.

So she trusted me.

"Did I leave anything out lover?" she teased me. She kissed me on the cheek as I went through the list, visualizing her naked ...

Then she ran her tongue around my right ear which created an electric shock that went straight to my already hard and pulsating cock.

I groaned loudly at the intense feeling and tension my manhood was dealing with.

All this, all her oral attention, was for a reason.

Caroline knew damn well what she had left off the list and she was taunting me with that look, the kisses, the licking and that sultry Kathleen Turner voice of hers.

I turned my head and saw that tongue of hers dart out, this time touching the tip of her nose.

I groaned again at the thought of that pink muscle probing my starfish, tenderly cleaning my balls and swirling around my now throbbing cock paying extra special care to the very sensitive tip of my cock.

It also made me wonder what kind of carpet cleaner she'd be with that versatile and long tongue of hers.

I had a quick vision of Caroline and Erin, our hot tight bodied server, 69ing on a big bed, each one getting the other ready for me to mount, pound and fertilize.

Trying not to disengage from our togetherness there in the booth, I reached inside my suit coat pocket and found my Mont Blanc.

"May I?" I inquired politely as to whether or not I could add to her list.

Caroline was biting her lower lip, not sure where this was going to go because she thought I was just going to take her list -- as is.

Her eyes searched mine, wondering if I was thinking what she was thinking.

I knew her heart was pounding, and she was having second thoughts as to what I was going to demand.

I knew this because she grabbed my right arm, my writing arm and squeezed it, as in holding me back from adding to her list.

If I added anything to the list, it would become my list.

Was her answer a yes or a no?

We sat in silence for a few heartbeats, and I knew that because of my experience in sales, the first one to speak would lose in the negotiation.

The quiet was broken when she loosened her death grip on my arm and kissed my right ear again, then, with her lips close to my ear so that no one else would hear what she was saying Caroline whispered with a shaky voice "Only if you are very, very gentle with me."

She moved her left hand to underneath the table where with a seventh sense, Caroline quickly found my turgid throbbing manhood after tossing my napkin to the floor.

He fingers ran up and down the shaft through my clothes and I leaned back and groaned at her touch.

"It's so big Jack ... My God it's huge Jack ... none of my friends told me you were this big ... Holy Shit ... it will be so tight ... and feel so good when you put this inside me ... every night and day lover ..."

My cock ready to burst at her fingernails teasing and stroking, her tongue sensuously circling my right ear, her left breast and hard nipple smashed into my right side, and my right hand literally shaking at the unrelenting overwhelming pleasure I was experiencing, but knowing that Caroline had submitted to me, I was going to give her something she was afraid to ask for.

I scrawled at the bottom of her list "Give my virgin ass to Jack."

******

Jack Colton will return.


12