A Doctor and a Whore

Story Info
Get head to get ahead.
12.8k words
4.43
53.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through the interview, Doctor Scott Mitchell knew his luck was turning around for the better.

Sitting on the edge of her chair across from him was an averaged height, curvy, green eyed brunette, with collar boned length hair. He could feel the tension radiating off of her. Her name was Sarah Taylor. Looking over her resume, she was in her late twenties and had recently finished medical school in the Caribbean. Despite the stereotypical stigma that came along with that, she looked otherwise quite ambitious on paper. She had gone on several international humanitarian trips promoting health for the less privileged, done a year-long specialty medical internship, was currently enrolled in a Master's of Public Health program, and was now actively pursuing a surgical residency. His colleagues over at the medical specialty hospital asked him to interview her for an additional internship involving specialty aspects of medicine, before acceptance to the surgical residency. Her dark hair was straight and sharply contrasted with her pale skin. Her face was quite easy on the eyes. She was also well endowed, which he could tell even underneath her fairly loose fitting scrubs that she had worn to the interview. Really she was quite different looking from the typical California looking woman that he was use to encountering on a daily basis, and particularly in his line of medical work. She was biting the bottom of her lip so hard it was blanched in color.

Scott figured that was because she was nervous. He was being hard on her.

"So, you have an impressive resume, but you weren't exactly at the top of your class grade-wise." And he continued, "you have no experience working with patients and clientele in the west coast region of the country." "In fact, you're from Chicago/the Midwest, which is universally known to be slower paced and friendly, what makes you think you'd be a good practitioner and aggressive surgeon here in LA?"

Sarah re-crossed her legs for the tenth time in as many minutes. She couldn't stop playing with her hands either. Doctor Mitchell looked friendly enough, but he was certainly difficult to impress. She had hoped to that her friendly, ambitious, and caring personality would shine through situation, but that plan was clearly not working.

"Um... Well," she answered tentatively, "I have very diverse experiences, so I am able to relate to and communicate with many varying social parameters of societal subcategories, I'm also very adaptable, and have experience in both limited resourced areas, as well as in academic and gold standard settings." "I am very friendly, which can come in handy a lot because many people appreciate good bedside manner." "I've also always been complimented on my hard work ethic, and that I am easy to get along with in the work setting." "I realize this is a new setting for me, but I've faced this before, and I'm a quick learner."

"People out here are different than you're accustomed to. Our clients and patients don't like being inconvenienced or kept waiting. They typically aren't friendly, and care more about efficiency and competency than bedside manner."

"Of course." "I understand sir."

Sarah re-crossed her legs the other way, wishing she had dressed more professionally. Doctor Mitchell looked so polished in his dress shirt and jacket. His clean-shaven face was handsome and his dark hair shone under the overhead lights. He had piercing blue eyes. He looked somewhat like her boyfriend that was on the east coast doing a surgical residency, who she missed terribly. She, in contrast, had intentionally worn her scrubs because she wanted to be taken professionally, and not at all judged on her looks.

Doctor Mitchell was already convinced to hire her, even though he remained being tough for the duration of the interview. In his line of work, and with how different she looked and acted, he was hoping to attract a different type and age group of clientele. It had been about five years since he graduated medical school with his three colleges that ran the practice with him. There were four divisions within the practice, general practice, reproduction, which he himself managed, plastic surgery, and dentistry.

He was growing tired of the older clientele base that had dominated the practice since he bought it over from the recently retired clinician before him, and was looking for ways to add more innovation and variety of clientele to his practice. He himself was in charge of the reproduction and fertility side of things, which included the need for male sperm donners. Obviously they had reached a dry spell from the older males that had been donating. The older receptionists and lack of variety and newer concepts scared away most of the young and healthy donners. For Doctor Mitchell's chosen line of work that was especially problematic. His expertise was in reproductive health, and for the past four years he had been trying to establish a roster of marketable sperm donors. With a local male patient-population averaging older than forty-five, who generally looked askance at the idea of sperm donation, this was hardly a flourishing aspect of his business. What he needed was a tool to entice the younger local men, who had the healthy sperm women wanted, to become his regular donors.

Sarah could be that tool, he imagined. His own libido had reacted immediately when she walked into the office, and the longer he interviewed her the more certain he became that she had true potential. She was smart enough and well experienced enough at this stage of her career to actively contribute to the medical aspect of things, but seemed supremely empathetic and malleable. He got the impression she would agree to just about anything so long as it was properly presented. And to top it all, she was noticeably reserved and high strung in a professional setting, which would make her all the easier to break in. And if she did the task well, sure he would help her land the residency that she wanted.

As the minutes clicked by, he eventually ran out of legitimate questions. Purely out of desire to see prolong the interview, he suggested that he needed to test her eyesight.

Sarah's blood pressure immediately sky rocketed at this request, but with sight being an important parameter of the job she reluctantly agreed.

He came around his desk and offered her a hand as she rose from her chair. Then he gestured toward the hallway and told her to head to the second exam room on the left. As Sarah made her way through his office door and then down the brightly-lit hallway, he followed a few paces behind and let his eyes wander her backside. She did not have the most voluptuous ass, but from underneath her scrub pants he could appreciate that it was tones, round, and perky. She definitely had a musculature component to her lower half, which he imagined would look good in the new attire he would demand her to wear on a day to day basis.

That worry was needless of course. Doctor Mitchell's face was pursed in lustful focus as he trailed behind her, eyes mesmerized by the rhythmic flex and release of her denim-clad derrière. She had the nicest little butt he could remember seeing in a long while.

When they reached the exam room, he flicked on the lights and tried to assert a professional demeanor. He asked Sarah to stand in front of the eye chart. As a quick test of her compliance, he walked up behind her and placed his hands around her ribcage just below the line of her bra.

"Just back up a little more," he said, pulling her gently away from the chart on the wall.

When she made no objection to this touch he slid his hands down to her waist. He adjusted her position a little more, feigning concern that she needed to be exactly the right distance from the wall. "Good," he said finally, giving her a quick pat on both shoulders before moving off to one side.

"Okay," he began, standing to the side and looking her up and down. "Please cover your left eye and read the last three letters in the 4th row."

"E, H, Y," Sarah recited, without a problem.

"Good. Now cover just your right eye, please. Read the first four letters in the 5th row."

"Z, I think, and then A, P - or that could be a D, then Q."

"That's a lot of uncertainty he said sternly."

Sarah took her hand off of her eye and sighed in defeat. "I'm almost leaglly blind in my left eye. It's a congenital birth defect and the eye itself is healthy, but my optic nerve to brain interpretation is off. "

"That's a serious physical deficit for someone that's aspiring to go into surgery." "You're going to have to work extra hard to make up for that Miss Taylor."

Sarah's face warmed to a pink flush with embarrassment. She quickly averted her gaze downward. Scott looked her up and down again as her gaze was distracted.

He led her back to his office. Once there, he shut the door and motioned for her to drop into a small leather roll-arm couch that was in the opposite corner from his desk. Then he sat down in a matching chair nearby.

"Sarah," he announced, leaning forward to appear both intimate and professional at the same time. "I'm going to take a risk on you and hire you for the year long position."

Sarah let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Despite my reservations about your experience, physical deficit, and your misfit personality, I'm willing to take a risk on you."

" Thank you very much sir."

"Well, hear me out first. I have some conditions."

"Okay"

"You'll be a probationary employee during the first ninety days. That means any infraction of your employment agreement may be grounds for termination. I'll email that to you so you have a chance to read it before signing."

"Alright."

"You'll start on Monday, at 7:30 sharp. The clinic doesn't open until 10:00, but there is always work to do beforehand. Sometimes we stay open late too, so I'll expect you to be flexible in the evenings. Your pay rate for any overtime will accrue at time-and-a-half."

"Great."

"Do you have a cell phone?"

"Yes"

"Good. I'll need your number before you leave. My three partners and I will expect you to be always on-call in case we need you."

"Okay."

"Aside from those details, the main thing we need to talk about is your role here. My colleagues and I are close friends. The four of us have known each other since med-school. After residency we all got jobs in different cities, but when I took over this practice, we set out with a vision. We plan to build something special here. It's taken longer than we expected, but we remain undeterred. I want you to become an integral part of our team and for starters, while you're still learning, I want you to bring some youthful energy and playfulness to the office. To cheer everyone up."

"Yes sir. I'm sure I can do that..."

"As you know, we all have stressful careers that don't allow the sort of work-life balance most people enjoy. We've each had to endure real losses in our personal lives."

"Any time we're feeling down, we can't provide the best patient care. So, keeping the four of us happy and relaxed will be just as important for you as welcoming our patients and actively contributing to the medical side of things."

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. And lastly, let's talk about your clothes. What you're wearing today is not professional enough."

"Oh, I figured with scrubbing in and out and seeing patients, that scrubs were a given on a day to day basis."

"Well, that's fine, you may wear scrubs for procedures as the rest of us do, but on receiving days for clients and patients, you are to dress your best." "I'll leave this up to you, but dresses, skirts, and heels are recommended." "You know that typical, impressive female business attire."

"Ok, Understood."

"When you arrive on Monday morning, I'll introduce you to the rest of the team. In the meanwhile, just enjoy your time off. And I'll email you those employment papers to sign."

"Thanks Doctor Mitchell"

"The weather is supposed to stay nice through the weekend," he offered, trying to sound casual as he extended his hand toward her. You probably haven't gotten to be in the sun since you left the island. "You should try to get a tan."

"Oh?" Tiffany said with a smile as her hand was enveloped by his. "That's an idea. Maybe I will."

Scott forced himself to shut-up at that point, not wanting to freak her out with any other suggestive comments. He was envisioning her having just a little glow to achieve some nice tan lines, while still preserving the stark white tone of her round ass so that he could leave handprints on them at a later time. Together they walked toward the front door of the clinic, passing through the lobby.

Scott pushed the glass door wide open and waved goodbye as Sarah strode out into the sunshine. When the door shut between them he stood there, watching her ass move across to the parking lot to get into her car.

After the long stressful drive home to her apartment, Sarah actually thought she might steal Mitchell's idea of working on a tan. In her head she thought of it more from the standpoint that she would do it because she wanted to. She did miss the warm and sunny weather from when she lived on the island. Laying by the pool wouldn't quite be the same, but it was the closest she was going to get before she could explore and make it to a beach.

As she changed into her swimsuit, she had forgotten how revealing her swimsuits from the island actually where. She chose to wear one of the least covering ones to have as little visible tan lines as possible. She didn't really like the way they looked, and had always felt sloppy when she had really obvious, visible tan-lines. Her large tits spilled over the halter top cut out, just concealing her nipples, and the bottom was not quite a thong, but came close to it. The front had a V shape that dipped down, which almost revealed the top portion where the lips of her pussy met. The pool was empty when she arrived, which gave her relief, as she didn't wish to be around anyone after that stressful interview. She made her way over to one of the lounge chairs. Before long she was settled with her headphones resting her eyes. It wasn't long before she found herself daydreaming about her boyfriend ambushing her in her lounge chair to by fucked poolside. It was a spoken fantasy of hers that had yet to be fulfilled between the two of them.

He sauntered up behind her where she was laying in the lounge chair, and promptly woke her by smacking her across the face with his erect cock. Excited to see it was him, she eagerly turned to him.

"How are you here?" She asked.

"Shut-up and get my dick in your mouth where it belongs." "No questions. Just be a good fucking whore."

She obeyed without much effort, as she turned to the side to take his cock down her throat, balls deep. It had been a while since they had gotten to do this. She was rusty and became sensitive to the gag reflex that ensued, but he was pent up and merciless and every time she gagged it made her harder as he continued to fuck her throat, his now saliva drenched balls were smacking her chin with every thrust. He gently grabbed her by her hair to sit up in the lounge chair, his cock quickly occupying her mouth again. He took her face in both of his hands and started guiding her head down on his cock for continued pleasure.

"That's it he encouraged her. Your lips were meant to be wrapped around my cock, you good little slut."

When he was satisfied with the degree of sloppy head that he received, he knelt down and began sucking her huge erect tits. One finger slide into her pussy, then two, then three, then all four, as she began to cry out in pain. Frankly it had been a while since anything was in there. He started finger fucking her hard and fast as he could, as he continued to suck and bite at her tits. Before long between the screams there was moaning mixed in. He bent back down and spit on her pussy and began flicking her clit with his tongue. With his spare hand, he reached up and pinched her nipples. This made he cum. Hard. Almost immediately. Her clit was inflated and throbbing, and the juices from her cunt were dripping down his hand.

"I didn't say you could cum you dirty whore." "Only disobedient whores cum when not given permission."

He smack her clit hard as he pulled his fingers out, making her yelp in response. He helped her up and laid back on the lounge chair, taking in the sight of his dismantled, obedient submissive.

"Get over here and ride my cock you disobedient slave." "You were meant to fucking serve and obey me."

She mounted his cock placing her legs in a squatting position on each side of him so that she would have more thrusting power. She began thrusting up and down on his cock as instructed, while he grabbed two fist fulls of her ass, slamming her pussy down on to his cock with extra force. Before long, his cock slide out of her pussy and became creviced between her ass crack. His cock was so coated in spit and her cum that it easy slide up and slide grazing the outside of her tight asshole. This gave him and idea.

He walked over to the pool side storage and grabbed a donought-shaped life preserver. As he came back towards her, he walked down the steps to the pool and placed the preserver aside him.

"Get down here. Your duty as my cock slave isn't over yet."

She obeyed. She walked down the stairs into the water, and lay on the life preserver as instructed. She was on her stomach, facing away from him, with her ass propped up and slightly over the edge of the preserver. He grabbed both of her ankles and pushed into deeper water while still holding on as the anchor. He feed a hand to spread her round ass cheeks apart, revealing the pink, tight holed territory that he had been deprived of for some time now. Under the sun, it was glistening from the prior contact with his cock, however there was still more lubrication to be had. Once again he lowered his head and spit directly onto her ass, followed by a finger, and then two. This triggered a exasperated moan, but he refrained from any additional fingers, because he wanted his cock to be the true element of surprise that would stretch her now unaccustomed ass. He placed the head of his wet cock at the surface of her now wet and slightly gapping asshole. With the other hand he grabbed onto her ankle tightly to keep hold, and without additional warning, plunged balls deep into the depths of her ass. This elicited a loud shrieking scream, followed by a bellowed fuuuuccckkkkk. He took pleasure in the fact that he was causing her pain. That he was the only one that had explored, stretched, and violated her ass. He now took her other ankle in his hand and began thrusting her deeply on to his cock over and over again as she let out prolonged screams the entire time. He loved the way her ass slapped back against his pelvis and balls, jiggling, bouncing up and down from the sheer force with every thrust. As he reached climax he gave on final thrust while pulling her back as hard as possible onto his cock as he filled her with a massive load of thick, hot, cum. She could feel his dick throbbing and spurting cum into the depths of her ass.

Sarah woke up abruptly. As she reached down and discovered that her pussy was dripping wet, she immediately began caressing her clit and recapping her entire daydream until she induced a throbbing orgasm. Suddenly, she became embarrassed with herself, as she remembered the original reason that had triggered her to come to the pool. Mitchell. She did not like the sense of feeling as though she was betraying someone she loved. As she got up to leave, she decided that she would make it up by sending her special someone footage of that evening's shower.

As she got into the shower. She left the curtain partially open for a clear view of herself to her webcam that was set to record. She performed a striptease in front of the camera, modeling her new skimpy tan lines that she knew her significant other enjoyed. She then leaned into the camera bouncing her tits up and down to mimic tittie fucking her favorite dick in existence. As she step into the shower, she began to wet herself down and slowing began to lather every inch of her body. She pressed herself up against the wall of the shower remembering one of the favorite times she was dominated and the first time her ass was taken in any short of way, even if it was just a single finger. ;) Bent over, she began slowly moving her ass back and forth in front of the camera, followed by bouncing in up and down for a good 15sec. The extra lather amplified the smack of her ass cheeks as they bounced up and down. She turned around and stepped to the side and she grinned and waved to reveal a mounted, purple dildo behind where she was standing. She knelt down and started to gag herself on it. She later moved on to mount it with her ass, as she thrusted and pretended that her master was fucking her ass from behind. Her swinging tits began flying lather everywhere during the process. She hoped this would cheer him up when he would be able to watch it after a long, hard, day.