A Doctor and a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it's fertility and reproduction. This isn't exactly ground breaking information."

"What your tone Dr. Taylor. As I was saying to you on your interview day, we have had a serious lag in young and fertile sperm donners of late. I gave a few guys coming down today some extra incentive to test a theory of mine."

"What theory?"

"Well I may have showed them some copies of photos and video so that they could put a face to the service that they would be receiving, but don't worry, they don't have any copies, and any slandering and they will have strict legal consequences to pay based on the contracts that I had them signs prior to today."

Sarah stood there frozen in shock and ghost white. The terror of what he had planned began to race through her brain.

"Don't worry, we won't go too hard on you on your first day. I will instruct you what to do every step of the way, understand?"

She nodded weakly. He stepped over to the wall and removed a canvas painting between two arm chairs. She quickly noticed the waist height hole in the wall once he stepped aside.

"NO" she shouted.

"Don't be afraid. You can do this. You'll be rewarded graciously. I'll make sure of it. If you make me proud, I'll take good care of you Sarah."

Her eyes started to flood with tears. She could feel the hot streams of them now trickling down her face. Mitchell swiftly strode across the room to her, embracing her, wiping the tears away.

"You can do this." He reassured.

She inhaled sharply as the first contender stepped up, revealing a hard cock in the previously empty hole in the wall. She inhaled sharply.

"You understand the goal here?"

She nodded curtly and sauntered up to the hole, slowly kneeling down.

She took her time at first, stroking it slowly. Feeling every inch of it and feeling it grow harder and thicker. She started to lick the shaft up and down, which was reciprocated by a gasp. At that point she opened her mouth and put the head in while playing with the length of his shaft with one hand and playing with his balls with the other. She took her time, circling her tongue around the head of it, running her tongue into the hole. Another intake of breath came from the other side, as she started to work her mouth down his shaft. She knew it wouldn't take much time now. Sarah took the cock out of her mouth and began beating it against her tongue once she felt the head of it throbbing. She grabbed one of the collecting cups that was stacked on the coffee table beside her and began to collect the thick cum that she was milking out of the throbbing cock before her.

The door opened and closed on the other side. Other man entered the room and the sound of a zipper being undone could be heard.

This time she stuck her head under the bottom of his cock and started to lick and tongue his balls. She sucked one, then the other, and finally took both of them into her mouth using her tongue to wash the entire surface. The cock disappeared without warning.

"That was good," he whispered, "but I came here to get my cock sucked! Suck me, slut, or I'm leaving".

At that, when the cock reappeared, she opened her mouth and immediately dove as far down on that cock as she could. She took in about six inches before her mouth started to feel stretched. Three inches later, her mouth was stretched as wide as she thought it could possibly go, her jaw beginning to ache. She pulled back a bit, allowing the back of her throat to relax. With a deep breath, she engulfed the cock until the point that her nose was buried against the base of his shaft. She could feel the stranger's cock swell at that moment. She dove down even further, sucking hard and opening her throat until her nose was pressed into his pubes and her head was butting up against the wall. That was all it took. She could feel his balls contract and then sense the throbbing of his vein as he began to spurt his hot cum down her throat. At the first spurt, she pulled the cock out of her throat and collected the remaining massive load of cum into one of the collecting cups.

Twice more she repeated the process, before Mitchell was satisfied.

"Very nicely done Miss Taylor. You exceeded all of my expectations. I'm very proud of you. I only have one last task for you for the day, and then I am going to take you home early so that you can rest."

He escorted her back to his office, where the others were found waiting in chairs.

"What is this?...she began to stammer...please...no more..."

"Relax. You're ok. Pretend it's just me. I need to show my colleges how to properly fuck a lady so that they don't take the privilege of having you for granted."

He pulled her away from where she was clinging to him in horror and held her out in front of him to make eye contact with her.

"Will you do this for me? I'm doing everything with deliberation I assure you. Kiss me like you did earlier."

He clasped the bottom of her jaw and pulled her back in to him, nudging his tongue past her pursed lips. She began to reciprocate as requested, before long his tongue was shoved down her throat. He guided her over to the edge of the desk, bending her over, he pressed his now throbbing cock into her ass, as he reached around and ripped open the top half of her dress, exposing her overflowing tits to the rest of the room.

He hiked up the back of her dress kneading and kissing both of her ass cheeks.

"Miss Taylor you were 2ominutes late today. As I said that comes with consequences."

He began back handing her ass, 10 on each side. The smacks filled the room with sound, and she could feel the welts that were forming. He kissed each cheek once more, before kneeling down and shoving his tongue up her cunt. He dove in and out for a solid minute, and Sarah couldn't help but moan in response to the sensation that shot up to her clit, which was now engorged in size.

She heard Mitchell unbuckle and unzipped his pants before she felt him abruptly dive his hard shaft deep into her cunt. He began crashing in the back of her ass, and she could feel his lowly hung balls smacking up against the back of her clit with each thrust which began to stimulate her more and more. The sound of her ass smacking against the back of her ass began to fill the room. She clenched onto the sides of the desk to brace herself. Her tits were swaying violently back and forth with the motion almost hitting her in the face, giving the other men a sight to be had.

Mitchell pulled out and spun her around, ordering her to get on all fours on top of the desk.

"Make my dick sloppy before I fuck you next"

He reached down and pinched both of Sarah's nipples as hard as he could. She yelped in response which gave him a surge of satisfaction. He grabbed face and guided his cock slowly into her mouth, rocking back and forth to ease her into it, given her previous endeavors. Once he eased in, he began steadily throat fucking her, this time his balls smacking up against her chin with each thrust. He took in the site of her round ass peaking at him from the bent over position she was on over his cock.

After he had had his fill, he pulled out. He grabbed her by the face and once again plunged his tongue down her throat. He came around the other side of her, ready to conquer her unfucked asshole. He reached his hand up in front of her mouth and instructed her to spit. He then inserted one, then two of his fingers up her tight ass. Sarah subconsciously moaned in response.

"What a good slut you are Miss Taylor. I'm so glad you enjoy anal. I'm going to fuck your tight round ass now."

He forced her face back down, pressed up against the desk, as he spread her thighs and pressed the head of his cock at her opening. He felt her tense up but kept pressing harder until the tip of his glistening cock was inside her. He was pretty lubed from Sarah's saliva, but there was still friction as he tunneled his way in. He began ramming steadily into Sarah's tight ass, the heat surrounding his dick so intense, the muscles so tight on him that he had to concentrate on not cuming right there. Reaching underneath her, he pulled her up toward him with the palm of his hand on her clit. He felt her hard, wet clit sliding on his hand, her asshole gripping and sucking at his cock. She began to moan and press into his ass at that point. After a few minutes Sarah's heavy breathing began to fill the room as Mitchell proceeded to massage her clit, sending her into an pulsating orgasm.

"Tell me what you want." He commanded.

"Please Sir... Cum for me..."

"Where do you want it my slutty little intern?"

"Everywhere Sir..."

Mitchell pulled out just as he exploded... the first stream splashed all over her ass, dripping down her cunt, the next two all over her cleavage as she spun around to face him, covering her tits... the last few loads covered her face as he milked the last of his cum onto her face.

"Clean up after yourself Miss Taylor." He instructed.

She groaned and scooped it up off her tits eating it, smearing it over her face down to her mouth, rubbing the cum into her cunt where he had just fucked.

The others watched in both excitement and envy, as they plotted how to next utilize their newly acquired toy.