A Documentation Of My Skank Mother

Story Info
I tell you about mothers skanky life style
1.7k words
4.27
20.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
631 Followers

My name is Paul and I'm 20 years old. This is the story of my mothers sexual conquests. She is probably a sex addict but she never cared. I know the details of her sex life because she never made much attempt to keep it behind closed doors after I turned 18. Her friend would often come over to our flat and they would sit and talk about their sex lives in detail while I was sat in the same room watching telly. She also kept a diary in which she kept an even more detailed account of her exploits, even rating the men she slept with out of ten.

My mother is called Kelly, she is 5 feet 6, slim, black hair, always covered in fake tan, always wore provocative clothes, had tattoos, fake nails, fake eyelashes and good sized tits which weren't too small or too big. When she left the house she would often wear a short skirt and tank top with heels. when she was home she would wear a pair of panties and a big shirt one of her lovers had left behind. sometimes she would just be wearing a pair of panties and letting her boobs free.

Ever since I turned 18 she never cared if I saw her naked or if any body else did really. She only really wore a shirt when my friends were around to save me any embarrassment it might cause. She was always being hit on by my friends and people she bumped into in the street. Sometimes if she saw someone in a shop she liked she would walk right up and strike up a conversation. After my eighteenth birthday she got very sexual and now she has become the slutty skank she is now, but to he honest, it was a turn on for me.

On a night that was not unusual to any other, she came home with a man. She had been out to a pub and picked up a guy who was willing to buy her drinks and loosen her up. I watched through the curtains as the man approached with mother. He was a similar age to her, maybe 45ish. He was tall, white and broad with grey streaks in his black hair.

I heard them enter them flat and go straight to mothers bedroom. The issue with a council flat is that they had thin walls. That night I heard every thing as I usually did. I heard them giggling, moaning, muffled screams, grunts, the sound of skin slapping on skin, the bed beating off the wall, dirty talk which would be muffled too and then finally a loud grunt coming from our guest as he climaxed. He would leave as soon as he had got changed and left us all to sleep.

The next morning I was leaning against the kitchen top when mum entered the kitchen holding a condom full of sperm. She stepped on the peddle of the bin and dropped it in the trash.

"Is the kettle on love?" she said to me.

"Yes its boiled!"

"I'm going out soon! do you need anything from town?" she asked.

"No thanks!"

She drank her tea and then showered and left. This left me the opportunity to read her diary. Her diary contains all the details of her sexual encounters. I opened the diary and started to read the last entry.

Richard.

Richard and I met at the pub. He came over to me and bought me drinks. He was a nice friendly guy who was married but hadn't fucked his wife for over a year. Naturally I felt bad for him so I brought him here. The first thing I notice is how well built he was. He was strong and masculine and dominant. He threw me around after he licked my pussy. We did all kinds of positions. First it was plain and simple missionary then doggy style. After that he lay me on my side and held my leg up.
He had me ride him in the cow girl position and then back to missionary. After a hard pounding he came and then collapsed on me.

He seemed keen to meet again but to be honest I've had better. His cock was a good size a 6 inches but just like most men he was only wanting to cum and wasn't fussed whether I enjoyed it. I don't mind being a cum dump every now and then but sometimes I'd like a good long fuck. Over all I'd give him a 6 out of 10.

These were the kind of things mother wrote down. They were mostly guys she met in a pub or in the shops. Occasionally they met some other way.

I went away with friends one weekend to a festival. I wondered what would be in the diary when I returned because the last time I was away she had explained how she found two soldiers in the pub and they spit roasted her with their large cocks. She then went through detail about how they had told their comrades and brought two more the next night, all of whom had cocks 8 inches big and thick. She also told of how they were all near my age. I knew some lads who joined the army after school and wondered if it was them. this was a little annoying as they were a bunch of dicks to be honest but mother loved it.

After the festival I went home and mother was out. It was getting late so she was probably out looking for a fuck. I went through the drawer and grabbed the diary. The following was the events that occurred whilst I was away.

N,golo.

So, I fancied something different last night. I went to a night club because I felt like dancing. Oh my god, there was so many young studs hitting on me all night. But there was one guy who stood out from the rest. His name was N'golo and he was tall and black. Christ he had muscles and was so charming. He said he came from Nigeria just to fuck white women. It seemed it was his life's mission. He said white women were the best to fuck because they tight and petite. So fast forward to when we got home, we started in the living room. I went to get him a glass of water and when I returned he was standing there with his cock out.

My god it was huge. It was terrifying and I couldn't stop staring at it. He just walked over to me and grabbed my arm then threw me down on my knees and forced it in my mouth. I love it when a man is dominant. He grabbed my hair and started to thrust into my throat. He treated me like a fuck doll and I loved it. I gagged on his huge dick and he didn't slow down, he just kept going.

Soon he pulled me up and took me to the bedroom and just took my clothes off. He must have been 10 inches long and he was as thick as my wrist. He pushed me on the bed and started to lick my pussy. Most guys will lick me until I'm wet but N'golo kept going until I was shaking. That's when he pushed his huge cock inside me I tried get him a condom but he just simply said, "No! tonight I'm going to breed you!" and I've never felt so good. He held my legs back and slowly fucked me until I came. This just lubricated his cock up more so he went faster.

For two hours he fucked me hard and deep and I just screamed so loud. I couldn't contain it. I didn't care if the neighbours heard, I just had to have my moment. I never fucked a black guy before. I've missed out on so much black cock over the years. He carried on fucking me in different positions. Doggy was exceptionally good. He pounded me hard and I felt his huge black balls pound my clit making every stroke even better. It was reverse cowgirl that made me do something I never thought I could do. I was holding my position over his cock and he pounded as fast as he could, thrusting upwards inside me and then it happened.

I felt a warm and tense feeling and my pussy began to pulse and the next thing I know I'm squirting. It went on for ages, I saw it squirt out through the door and land in the hallway. N'golo just kept going and he had to hold me up after that. Soon after it happened again and I had to rest and catch my breath.

He didn't give me long before he just climbed on to me as I lay face down on the bed and he mounted me like an animal. He fucked hard and good all night. He came inside me twice and the third time he pulled me off the bed and to my knees then pumped his cum across my face. Even though he came twice previously, he had an enormous amount of cum and I love cum, especially black mans cum. It tasted stronger and more potent.

He left at about 7 o'clock in the morning and wrote his number down for me. I've never had such a good fuck in all my life. So I've decided that from now on I'm exclusively black cock only. No white guy has ever made me feel like that before and I need good sex. I'm giving N'golo 10 out of 10. He had stamina, a huge cock, he could repeat and came so much. I'm definitely going to call him again.

I finished reading her exploits over the weekend and went straight to my room to have a wank. That was the hottest thing I've read. I wasn't sure how to feel about my mother being fucked by a Nigerian foreigner but it sounds like she loved it. I wondered if she would bring him here whist I'm home.

I watched so much interracial porn to try and visualise mother being fucked by a big black man. After I erupted my cum up my belly, I started to wonder why I wanted to visualise my mother being fucked by a big black man.

Revan7
Revan7
631 Followers