Cuckold journey

Story Info
A young lad discovered his calling.
5.9k words
4.34
45.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
627 Followers

My name is Joe and this is my journey. I live with my mother who is 40 years old. My mum is 5 feet 8 in height and has blonde hair and a gym fit body. She went to the gym often and also does yoga. My dad left when I was young and my mum divorced him and took all he had. He was abusive to my mom and the court ruled that he she give her everything. Luckily for us, that was a substantial sum of money.

Mum a few boyfriends after that but none ever stayed for longer than a month. They were the same type of guys each time. They were stocky and all thought they were a gift from god. They were all white men who she met in bars but that changed one day. I came home from school one day and she introduced me to her newest boyfriend. He was tall, muscular and black. After that she only ever had black boyfriends. I never had an issue with any of them and they seemed ok but as before they never stayed long before she had a new man.

While I was at school at the time, I was chasing a girl of my own. Grace was her name. She was a gorgeous blonde with blue eyes and a slim body. She had one of those gaps between her thighs that everyone liked. Unfortunately she was dating a friend of mine. I had no issue with the boy she was dating but I still had a crush on her for as long as I could remember.

I did however have an issue with bullies at school. The students weren't so bad but the gym teacher was the worst. His name was Andre Willis and he was about 25 at the time. He was the biggest ass hole you could come across. He was a tall muscular black guy and he was always making fun of me and my friends in front of everyone. He only targeted me and my friends because we were rubbish at gym class. He would whip us with a wet towel as we went into the showers and everyone laughed. He made school life hell for me and others. The rest of the students liked him though and that bothered me that he was liked.

For three years he was making life hell. I went to the head mistress, Mrs Wood, and she told me I was a liar and shouldn't make up nasty things about people. Not long after that there was a scandal that had reached the local newspaper. The head mistress of my school was having an affair with the gym teacher even though she was married. Both lost their jobs and my hell had ended a few weeks before I finished school.

It was at that point I first wondered why white women liked black guys. I forgot about that soon enough when I found out Grace had split up from her boyfriend after we left school. Grace and I had always been close friends. So after we left school we hung out together a lot. I was 18 and coming up to 19. We had been on so many dates together and I had always been scared to make a move.

On my 19th birthday we were sat by the water fountain in the town centre and I had asked her to be my girlfriend. She refused. She said that she did in fact like me a lot but she had been seeing someone else for a few weeks. My heart sunk in my chest. I asked who it was and she was scared to tell me but eventually admitted to that she had been seeing none other than Andre Willis, my old gym class teacher and bully. This hurt because I used tell her how much I hated him and how much of an ass he was. I told that he was no good and she should stay away from him. I had got angry with her that day and we fell out.

It was on that day that I decided to find out once and for all why white women liked black men. So I searched for answers on the internet and found a lot of interracial porn. I already had a liking for it as I knew my mum liked black guys and that turned me on a bit. Eventually I found a website that explained everything. It was called interracial lovers blog. It was a website dedicated to white women and couples who loved black men. There were many different sections. It had sections for single women, couples, single black men, single white men and one called cuckolding.

I showed how popular it was for white women to enjoy black men. I found loads of articles that explained that white women prefer black men because they are more powerful, dominant, physically superior and sexually superior. This explained that black males were in deed alpha males and had bigger cocks than white men. It went into detail about primal needs of white women wanting subconsciously to be pregnant. A black alpha male has more potent sperm and a bigger penis to inject the seed deeper into the womb.

The site also explained that white men were a natural beta species. Smaller physical stature, smaller potency of sperm, less dominant, more focussed on nurturing than breeding and of course smaller penises. All of which, I related to. I am a skinny male with very little sporty physical attributes and I've never been a dominant person. I've been good at sports and as the article says I have a smaller penis. Four inches was not a great size compared to 7-9 plus inches that the black alpha males wielded.

As I delved deeper into the site I found that there were profiles that people made to find lovers and mutual friends. I like reading the profile descriptions so I signed up for free to be able to see the pictures. I made my profile and stated that I was a white beta and typed in my physical attributes and wrote a profile description of what I was here for.

It became an obsession to search for these profiles that single women and couples had made. Some couples were looking for a regular black alpha male to service the wife. And some husbands were happy to watch film and assist. Others were happy to drop off their wives and pick them up later. Of course the best part was all the pictures people posted. It was hooked on the ideals and began to accept and understand that I am in fact a beta male.

It got interesting when one day I found a profile. I could not believe my eyes or the chances. It was a profile created by my own mother. The profile picture was of her in a slutty short cut black dress wearing heels. A photo that I actually took before she went out. I remember it well because I remember how hot she looked. I read her profile description. I said the following:

Hi I'm Jess, I'm a 40 years old milf and I'm looking exclusively for black guys.

I'm also interested in couples so get in touch.

My interests are one on one meets, gangbangs, bukkake, threesome, swinging clubs, dogging, cum and public fun.

I have a bit of a cum fetish so heavy cummers to the front.

I like having regular guys to meet but also like have to meet up spontaneously.

Under no circumstances will I meet white men.

I am a queen of spades and that means that I am exclusively black only.

Any white guys who message me will be blocked instantly.

White guys are welcome to follow me and masturbate to my pics but we will never meet I can guarantee you that.

So if you are tall, black, muscular and of course you are hung then get in touch if you want a three hole big black cock loving slut.

I could not believe what I had read. As promised there were pictures too. I tapped on the picture gallery she had and my mind was blown. She had 60 pictures. 30 of them were available for standard members like me. The other 30 were for those who paid the premium. I viewed the entire gallery while sporting a raging erection. I had already erupted my sperm onto my belly reading her profile.

Her pictures consisted mostly of mum wearing her gym wear. Tight leggings and a sports bra hugged her body in her selfies. One picture showed her in the changing room of the gym but her leggings were pulled down to reveal her peachy bum in a mirror while she was winking at the camera. The best was the same style but it was her amazing perky breasts on display instead of her bum.

By this point I had ejaculated sperm twice over. Thinking about the other pictures that were hidden from standard members was really heating me up. I had to pay 30 pounds a month to see them. Was it worth it just to ogle at my mums nudes? Probably, but by now I was spent.

It was a few days of do I or don't I. eventually I caved in. My only income was from a government scheme to pay for travel to and from college. It was enough though. So I paid the amount and became a full member of the interracial lover's blog. Mum had gone out on one of her nights out like she did several times a week for years. I was left to play alone and what I found on her gallery was a beta white boy's gold mine.

There was picture after picture of her sucking, licking, riding and being fucked by huge black cocks. I ejaculated after seeing almost every photo. Some looked obviously like gangbangs. Others looked like swinger clubs. But it was that last few that turned out to be videos.

The first was filming mum on her knees and sucking on huge black cock after the other as they burst jets of thick and heavy loads of sperm over her face and into her mouth. It was covering her hair, forehead, cheeks, lips and was dripping of her chin onto her perky breasts. By this point my orgasms weren't even producing sperm. I was just wriggling a little as my small cock pulsated.

The next was a 5 minute montage of mum being gang banged by around six black guys. It showed almost every position you could think of. It ended as each guy dumped a heavy cum load inside her and left her on the bed.

The third video was of her walking around a town in a slutty dress exactly like the one in her profile picture with three black guys. One guy filmed and the other two took turns either getting blow jobs or fucking her in public places. This video ended in a pub bathroom. The two guys were spit roasting her in a toilet cubicle. One guy came inside her and the other finished on her face. The guy who filmed also finished on her face after a blow job. She didn't even clean herself up. She just walked out with cum on her face and cum running down her legs, smiling.

The last video was mum and a black guy I recognised as an old boyfriend of hers. It was taking place in a room I recognised as mum's bedroom. It was ten minutes long and ended with a good old fashioned cream pie.

I was once again spent. I could not spurt any more cum as my body could produce enough for me spill. I just twitched and wriggled as my small cock pulsed and ached. It was very sore now.

I decided that from that point on I decided I would attempt to embrace my new found identity and start behaving like a white beta should. Mum would never have to make her own drink again and I would start doing more around the house.

A few months later I heard that Grace had slit up with Andre not long after we argued. It turned out he was seeing more girls than you can count on two hands at the same time. But still we hadn't spoken. During this time I had spent it being the best beta for mum without her realising. I did the washing and the dishes. I cleaned the garden up and took out all the bins. Mum had notice and she seemed to shrug it off as that I had grown up a little.

Then things took a turn for the worst. I came home after college one day and mum was introducing me to her newest boyfriend. My heart dropped to guts when I saw Andre Willis standing in my kitchen. He hadn't changed at all. Even while mum was in the room he made fun of my skinny arms and had me in head lock. The worst part was that I had promised to live by my new identity and promised myself that I would also discreetly serve her next boyfriend.

A few weeks went by and I had told mum that he was trouble but she didn't want to hear it. I never broached the subject again. Andre stayed over one night a week sometimes more but it was enough for him to be a dick. It also, however turned me on as well. He would walk in and slap her on the bum even while I was there. He seemed to enjoy humiliating me like that. He would openly try and get her out of her clothes while we sat and watched the TV.

A few times I had to tell them to go upstairs otherwise her might have taken her there and then and exposed my true nature as a beta. That was something I wasn't ready for. One day I told them to go upstairs and fondle each other but Andre wouldn't have it.

"I tell you what! Why don't you leave the house! Go get me some more beer or something!" he said as he grabbed mum's breast.

I just simply obliged and left to go and get him some beer. As I left the shop with a crate of beer I bumped into a girl since I wasn't watching where I was going. I apologised and looked up at her then realised.

"Grace!" I said, shocked.

"Joe! How are you?" she asked.

I was surprised she was so happy to see me "I'm ok! You?"

"I'm good!" she said, then pausing "I broke up with Andre!"

"Yeah I heard!" I replied, nervously.

"It turns out you were right about him being trouble!" she said as smiled her amazing smile.

"I'm sorry I acted as I did! I should have been more supportive! I felt such an ass the next day!" I told her.

"It's ok! I know you liked me and that must have been hard to deal with!" she conceded.

"Yeah I did!" I replied sheepishly.

"Do you still like me? We could go out sometime if you'd like!" she asked, to my utter surprise.

"Err! Yes I'd love to!"

So we made an arrangement and the next night we met up in a quiet bar and talked all night. She told me what happened with Andre and how she knew back then that she should have listened. I told her I understood and how Andre was now dating my mum, being an ass in my own house.

From then on things got better. Mum broke up with Andre because he was lying to her about who he was seeing. And Grace and I were getting along brilliantly. We had even had sex, taking my virginity. Although I lasted less than a minute, it was special moment. She felt tight even for me being so under endowed. Things were great, until one night mum had left to go out as she usually did every other night, which I was convinced she was seeing more hung black guys fuck. Grace came over to my house and she wasn't herself.

"What's wrong Grace?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath "I have something to tell you! I think you deserve to know!" she said almost crying "The other night when my parents were out Andre showed up at my house!"

"What! Why?" I said in a quick and squeaky sound.

"Well! He wanted to have sex and just showed up out of the blue! In a moment of weakness, I don't know why but I let him in and we had sex!" she started to swell up in her eyes and began to cry "I'm so sorry Joe! I fucked up and I'm sorry!"

All I could think was "I'm a beta, I'm a beta and I should not be mad at her" so I wasn't.

"It's ok Grace!" I said.

She looked up at me with confusion and said "What?"

"I get it! I understand!" I started "I understand why you were weak in that moment! You are attracted to black men like almost all other white women! And I'm ok with that! I know that I can never match up to Andre or any other black guy like him!" Grace had cut me off.

"What are you saying?" she asked calmly.

"I'm saying that if you decide to take a black man as a lover on the side I won't get in the way!"

"But what about you?" she asked.

"I'll show you!" I said. I went up and got my tablet and logged into interracial lovers blog. I showed what I had discovered and realised and waited for her reaction.

"You'd be ok with this?" she asked.

"As long as it wasn't Andre! Yes!" I told her. I then showed her that I knew about mum. She was in awe over the pictures and videos mum had on there.

"You're mum is a queen of spades?" she squeaked.

"Well yes! She is always dating black guys!"

"So you'd be ok with being one too?" she asked curiously again.

"If you want to we can find someone who we can be friends with who understands what we are! Regular men for you and I will always support you emotionally! I would just be sex and pleasure!"

Grace simply leaped on me and kissed me. We had sex and I noticed how not so tight Grace was between her legs now that Andre had been there. It still took less than a minute for me to pull out and cum on my hand. After we decide to update the profile I was paying for and become a searching couple.

We added a face picture of us both and described what it was that we wanted. After that we openly followed my mum on the site so now that she would see our profile. I was ready to become what I was genetically created to be.

The next morning mum was sat at the table waiting for us "We need totalk guys!" she said.

"About what!" asked Grace.

Mum just turned her tablet around and showed us. It was our profile on interracial lovers blog. She looked at us both and said "Explain!"

I started "Mum! I've grown up watching your influence and wondering why black men? I've now come to realise my position! I'm a beta and Grace is a queen! Like you! And like you she deserves to be happy and have what I can't provide her! It's my duty to support her!"

Mum just looked at us both before saying "Your father would never accept it! Its why he became so abusive in the end! When white men think they are in control they become obsessive in making sure everyone knows it! I was a little worried you would turn out the same but I see now that you aren't! And I've never been more proud of you!" She said smiling.

Mum and Grace hugged "Ok so we need to find you a bull! I know a few guys who I could call if you like! Tried and vetted by myself!" she said giggling.

"Sure why not!" said Grace.

So that very day mum made a few calls and set up a double date this weekend. Grace and I were going to meet a guy called Darryl. I already knew Darryl because he dated mum a few years ago. I did like him. He was a nice guy. I remember he took me to a football game, even though I don't like it I still enjoyed the atmosphere and had a good time. Now he was going to date my girlfriend. Mum on the other hand was going to meet someone else whom she had been wanting to arrange a date with who was also a friend of Darryl's.

The date was arranged for the next weekend. Before that day came, mum and Grace had been out to buy a new outfit. They wouldn't show me until the day came so I waited with great anticipation. The rest of the week was hard to not control my erections. Grace went back to her parents' house until the day, so mum and I kept on having awkward moments whenever I had an erection.

Finally the day came. Grace came over mid-day So that she and mum would have a little pampering session. We had arranged it so that I would drive mum and Grace to our date's home and pick them up at six o'clock. So when mum and Grace came downstairs wearing their new outfits I was simply blown away.

They were wearing a skin tight dress that that was so low cut that their arse's almost fall out. It was the kind of dress they would need to continuously pull back up otherwise their breasts may fall out too. Mum was wearing red and Grace was wearing black. They both had matching heels to go with their dresses.

Mum asked me "What do you think?"

"Amazing, both of you!" I replied.

"Oh, Grace one more thing! Are you wearing panties?" mum asked Grace.

"Err yes!" Grace replied a little bemused.

"Hot wives don't wear panties on dates, come on take them off! Actually Joe take her panties off!" mum told me.

With pleasure I obliged. I put my hands under her dress and grabbed her panties and pulled them down. She stepped over the lace as I unwrapped them over her heels. I looked up at her and could see her hairless and dampened slit glistening before me. I stood up and put the panties on the kitchen counter and we left for the car.

We arrived at their house and we got out of the car to greet them. I recognised Darryl and shook his hand and then shook the hand of Carl, mums date. Grace sat in the front with me whilst mum was sat in between Car and Darryl. Mum and Graces dresses were so short that when they sat down the dress was almost around their waist. Pretty much everything was on display.

Revan7
Revan7
627 Followers
12