A Doe in the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
Doe discovers a new lust for an old friend.
4.1k words
4.63
8.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! It took me longer to write this than I expected but this is a continuation of the story A Doe in the Woods. It is not necessary to read part one in order to understand this installment, but feel free to do so if you would like.

Please enjoy!

***************

Doe's next week of camp was entirely normal except for two small changes. The first change was that Krista became much more engaged. She actually talked and joked with Doe and the campers, and even began to participate in their daily activities. For the first time all summer, Doe felt like she had a partner in her work, and more importantly, she seemed to have a new friend.

The other change manifested itself, quite literally, in Doe's dreams. About a week ago, during a hike in the forest with her cabin, Doe disappeared and reappeared the next day with no recollection of what transpired. Since that day, Doe was plagued with unusual dreams. During her last dream, she was in a dark clearing in the forest completely naked, walking towards a giant flower bud growing from the ground several yards away. Doe couldn't understand why but something about the clearing felt sinister and dark. Even more strange, the closer she moved to the bud, the more aroused she began to feel. When she finally reached the object, she extended a hand and placed it flat against the flower bud. The moment it made contact with her, its warmth permeating her skin, it began to hum loudly, filling the air with low vibrations. Then the top of the bud erupted, releasing a thick mist filled with spores that looked like fluffy dandelion seeds, but both the mist and the spores were a pale pink. Doe tried to dodge the strange cloud, but she couldn't remove her hand from the bud's surface. As she struggled to detach herself, the spores landed on her skin and in her ears and drifted into her nostrils and down her throat as if their only goal was to implant themselves inside of her.

When Doe woke up from the dream, she was always covered in a cold sweat and felt intensely turned on. The dreams were all almost exactly the same: sometimes she was fully clothed, and sometimes there were thick vines wrapped around her arms and legs, but the rest of the events were always the same, she touched the flower bulb, inhaled the strange pink spores, and woke up in a cold sweat with an aching feeling between her legs. Each time it happened, she wanted nothing more than to reach her hand into her sleep shorts and massage her sensitive clit with her fingertips until she came, but she and Krista shared a room, and Doe was afraid of waking her. By the time Friday morning arrived, Doe was dealing with an entire week's worth of pent up sexual energy, and it was making her antsy.

Much to her delight later that day, the campers were scheduled to leave for a weekend away to an off-site excursion, and Doe wasn't one of the counselors tasked with joining them. Krista, on the other hand, was one of the accompanying counselors, and her constant complaining only made Doe even more relieved that she wouldn't be joining.

"At least you get to drive separate. Imagine how much worse it would be if you had to ride two hours in one of the camper buses," Doe had to raise her voice above the clamor of noisy children filling the mess hall around them. It was breakfast time, and all of the campers were buzzing with excitement for their field trip. Krista seemed to be the lone pocket of sullenness in the entire room.

"I literally can't imagine how awful that would be, and I don't even want to try," Krista glared at Doe across the table. "What kind of shit are we even doing at a ski resort in the middle of the summer? There's no fucking snow," she hissed.

"Oh, come on Kris it's so much fun! I've been there tons of times, you can go zip-lining, river rafting, you can even still ride the ski lift to look at the scenery, it's amazing! You can't do any of that here."

"All of that does sound great, but not when I have to spend all weekend chasing after these little rug rats!" she pouted and shoveled a forkful of scrambled eggs into her mouth.

"You're such a downer," Doe rolled her eyes.

"Jae!" Krista exclaimed suddenly, spraying half-chewed eggs all over their table. "Jae, come here for a minute." She was beckoning another one of the counselors, Jae Ikeda, towards where they sat, a few seats away from their campers. Jae had attended the camp almost as long as Doe, and they both started working as counselors at the same time, which gave them two years of staff seniority over Krista, who, despite being their same age, was only on her second year of working at the camp.

Jae was tall and lean, a physique sculpted by years of playing soccer, although Doe always got the sense that soccer was more of something that Jae's parents had coerced him into. As long as Doe had known him, he was much more likely to be found inside playing chess or reading a book, than he was to be found outside with most of their peers. Even now, as counselors, when the campers were given free-time for activities each day, Doe was usually organizing kickball games or monitoring the water sports area, while Jae oversaw the boardgames and helped run the tech portion of the theatrical department activities.

"What's up?" he asked, settling into the empty chair next to Doe.

"Krista's complaining about the excursion. I tried to tell her how fun it is, but she won't listen," Doe explained.

"What? Seriously, Kris, it's a great time," Jae proceeded to talk about many of the same things Doe had already mentioned.

Although they weren't particularly close, Doe considered Jae a friend, and she'd never felt any romantic feelings towards him. But as she listened to him speak, an unfamiliar thought forced itself into her head. How had she never noticed how handsome Jae was?

He wore his jet-black hair in the same hastily coiffed style each day, so it was out of his face but regardless of how much gel he used, he usually ended up pushing loose strands away from his eyes throughout the day. As he spoke, Doe also took note of his muscular jawline and the graceful curve of his high cheekbones that accentuated his intense deep-set eyes. A swell of desire heated Doe from the inside, and she was somewhat shocked to realize that the person she desired was Jae.

A loud scoff from Krista snapped Doe out of her thoughts. "Well, sounds like you love this place too, that must mean you're coming on the trip huh Jae?"

"Nope."

Krista threw up her hands, obviously frustrated, "okay, if this place is so great, then why the hell aren't either of you two going?"

"Because I'd rather hang out here and have a break all weekend, duh," Doe answered with a shrug.

Krista dropped her head to the table and groaned loudly, "You guys freaking suck."

Jae laughed, causing deep dimples to form in his cheeks, and a switch flipped inside of Doe like someone had released fifty frantic butterflies into her stomach. Pink fluffy dandelion seeds, the same ones she saw in her dreams, began to drift into her eyesight, and the room around her seemed to have a pink tint. Doe was scared and confused, she ground the heels of her hands into her eyes, trying to clear her vision, but it wasn't working.

After a few seconds of aggressive eye rubbing, Doe's vision began to clear up, but now her pussy was starting to ache with a longing so strong it was almost unbearable. She was about to excuse herself back to their cabin when Krista spoke again, "Alright assholes, looks like it's about that time."

The camp directors were motioning for the kids to begin gathering their things and loading onto the busses. Doe felt herself relax slightly, soon Krista and all their campers would be gone, and she'd have the cabin to herself. Finally, she would be able to relieve the tension that had been building inside of her for the past week.

An hour later, Doe and Krista waved at the busses as they pulled away, filled with excited kids. Most of the campers from their cabin had insisted on hugging Doe goodbye even though she reminded them they would be back in a few days (Krista refused to hug any of the girls, stating that she would need much longer than a few hours to really start to miss them).

"Well, I'd better get going too," Krista announced with a sigh, "at least they let me drive alone. I almost got paired up with Ripley and I think I'd rather ride with the kids than listen to him yammer about his fucking band for two hours."

Doe could hardly imagine their tattooed punk rocking co-worker being forced into interaction with Krista, but the thought alone made her laugh.

"See you Sunday, Jane Doe," Krista cuffed Doe's shoulder, "Don't have too much fun without me. And don't go wandering around the woods again, because if you disappear for good next time I'll be totally screwed."

"Safe travels!" Doe waved as Krista sulked away to her car. The first thing on Doe's agenda for the weekend was to lock herself in her now-empty cabin and address the overwhelming pressure that had been building between her legs. Just the thought of finally being able to touch herself sent an excited shiver through Doe's body. But just as she started towards her cabin, she heard someone call her name.

"For fuck's sake," she swore through gritted teeth, "The universe is out to punish me isn't it?" But when she looked up, Jae was walking towards her, arms straining to carry an assortment of field hockey sticks, baseball bats, and badminton rackets.

"I know the weekend off has officially begun, but these got left at the field and Marisol asked me to put them away. Would you be able to grab the doors to the equipment shed for me? I'd do it myself, but my hands are kind of full," Jae laughed awkwardly.

"Wait, isn't Ripley the equipment manager? Why isn't he doing this?" Doe wondered aloud.

"I guess he forgot about it before he left for the trip."

"Yeah, I'm sure he did," she grumbled, but of course, she couldn't say no, so they made their way across the camp to the shed, which sat near the cabins. As they walked, Jae chattered excitedly about some elaborate set lighting scheme he'd devised with the campers in the theatre group, but Doe wasn't listening. The pink-ish spores were reappearing in her vision as she gazed at Jae's biceps bulging against the weight of the sports equipment he was carrying. She couldn't stop herself from picturing her shapely frame wrapped up in his powerful embrace.

Images of her body and Jae's tangled together in salacious positions flooded her head. Until this morning, Doe never even thought of Jae in a sexual way; they were just friends. Now, out of nowhere, she couldn't seem to repress her x-rated thoughts and by the time they reached the equipment shed Doe's panties were damp.

It only took them about 15 minutes to sort through the bats and rackets to put everything back where it belonged. When they were done, Jae collapsed onto one of the unused picnic benches that were pushed against a wall of the spacious shed.

"So, what exciting things are you going to do with your free weekend?" Jae asked. He was sitting backward on the bench with his legs stretched and his back resting against the table behind him.

"Well, nothing especially exciting. I'll probably go for a swim at some point, but otherwise, I just want to hang out and uh- enjoy the quiet, I guess," she was struggling to formulate a coherent answer. His shorts had ridden up slightly and she was unable to take her eyes off of the thighs that peeked out, they were muscular and strong, no doubt a result of years of soccer conditioning. Doe, who was leaning against a large crate filled with rubber playground balls, crossed one of her legs over the other and squeezed her thighs together as tight as she could. She thought the pressure around her clit would help her feel relieved, instead, it just turned her on even more, but she couldn't bring herself to stop.

By now, Doe's vision was filled with the pink spores. Jae was saying something about a new film that was showing at the theater in town, about 20 miles down the mountain from camp, but he stopped mid-sentence, "Hey, Doe are you okay?"

Her breathing had become more ragged as the pressure continued to build between her thighs. Before she realized what she was doing, Doe closed the space between herself and Jae in a few strides and pressed her mouth hard against his, catching the man off guard. Jae pushed her away, taken aback by her unexpected action.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he stammered. Doe hardly knew what was happening. Her head was filled with the pink spores, and was so foggy that the only thing she could focus on was the way her body yearned for Jae's tantalizing figure in front of her.

"Jae, I know you don't understand, but I want you so badly it hurts," she moaned, her voice dripping with a mixture of desperation and lust. She lurched towards him and locked her lips onto his again, but this time he made no effort to resist.

Jae couldn't be sure this wasn't a dream, but if it was, he certainly was in no rush to wake himself up. He'd had a crush on Doe since they first met when they were kids; and her long messy braids, kind eyes, and never-ending exuberance for every camp activity quickly won him over, just like she did with most people. As they grew older, his crush intensified. Doe was ridiculously smart (while she was at university, two of her essays had been published into well-respected art history journals), she was funny, and she was one of the nicest people he had ever met. Not to mention that as the years went by, she'd developed an alluring buxom-athletic physique. Each time she walked past him with the khaki fabric of her shorts stretched tightly over her gently swaying hips and her round ass, Jae was mesmerized. He had tried countless times to muster enough courage to ask her on a date, but he never seemed to be able to go through with it. He just couldn't imagine that Doe would be interested in him.

Earlier that day, in the mess hall, Jae thought Doe was acting strangely. She wasn't nearly as talkative as usual, and she seemed lost, if not mildly troubled, with her own thoughts. Then, while they sat and talked in the equipment shed, he'd watched her tangle her fingers into her hair and tug gently at the soft curls that caught her fingers, something she only did when she was stressed.

The next thing Jae knew, Doe was pressing her soft full lips firmly against his, and when he pushed her away, stunned by the suddenness of her actions, she pleaded - begged almost- for him not to stop. Jae had never heard Doe speak in that low breathy voice dripping with desire. He'd also never seen her usually bright eyes, glimmer with hints of mischief like they did as she looked down at him. But the moment she did look at him, any ounce of resolve Jae might have had crumbled. So, when Doe leaned forward and kissed him again, Jae mirrored her enthusiasm, grabbing her hips and pulling her down, so she straddled his lap.

Doe wrapped her arms around Jae's neck and deepened their kiss, parting her lips to gently sweep her tongue over his. Jae felt like electricity was crackling through his entire body as he clutched Doe's figure tightly to his own, desperate to feel her warmth seep into his skin. Doe began to grind her hips against the quickly hardening bulge in Jae's shorts, and with each movement, jolts of pleasure racked her body.

Jae's head was clouded with pure bliss. He could hardly think of anything other than Doe and the way her tongue tasted sweet like the raspberries she'd eaten for breakfast. And the way she smelled like warm cocoa butter, probably because of the lotion she rubbed into her skin every morning after she showered. And the way that the heat radiating from her probably soaked pussy was making his dick harder than he'd ever felt it, to the point where he couldn't resist gently moving his hips in sync with her as she ground her body against his. Whatever she wanted, he would gladly comply. So, when Doe grabbed one of his hands and pushed it down the top of her shorts, the moment he felt his skin graze the damp fabric of her satin panties, he didn't hesitate to push the pads of his fingers along her slit, occasionally detouring to circle her stiff clit.

Doe broke their deep kiss to moan softly against Jae's cheek as his fingers manipulated her most sensitive area. She didn't want to be teased or toyed with; after a long and confusing week of letting her arousal intensify to near unbearable levels, she didn't have the patience for it. Doe climbed off of Jae's lap, bouncing lightly as she shimmied her shorts down her round thighs. With a flick of her foot, she kicked them off of her ankle and across the room, then she kneeled on the picnic table bench, again straddling Jae's lap. But this time, Doe leaned forward, so the tip of her round button nose just grazed Jae's, as she reached into his shorts and took firm hold of his dick. It was bigger than she thought it would be, too thick to fit her hand around, but she didn't let the surprise show on her face as she started to stroke slowly along its length.

"Put your fingers inside me," she instructed firmly, tightening her grip on Jae's now throbbing member. She wasn't used to taking a dominant role during sex, but for a reason she couldn't articulate, she felt like the pink spores in her head were dialing up her levels of aggression, and she actually liked it. There was no question that Jae liked it too. When she began to stroke his dick, the warmth of her soft hand coaxed a guttural moan from deep within him.

Doe's panties were a deep red color, almost burgundy, but weren't quite dark enough to hide a rapidly expanding wet spot. Jae was savoring the feeling of the damp fabric against his fingers, but when Doe ordered him to do so, he didn't hesitate to gather the rich fabric to the side and push one of his fingers inside of her.

Doe was having a hard time keeping herself upright as Jae began to massage a long finger into her vagina. Using his free hand Jae managed to pull Doe's camp polo over her head and toss it aside, before trailing his tongue along her neck just above her collar bone, occasionally using his teeth to nip playfully at her delicate skin. Doe also took the opportunity to remove Jae's t-shirt, sloppily tugging the fabric off of his torso. He had to take his finger out of her to finish pulling the shirt off of his arm, and before he could return it to its position, Doe caught his hand and brought it to her face to suck on his finger, sticky with her own juices. Jae was mesmerized at the vision of Doe's plump lips wrapped around his finger, suckling gently at his skin.

Suddenly, she grabbed Jae's hair, pulled him forward, and kissed him deeply again, but this time he could taste the tartness of her own pussy on her tongue.

Nothing Doe was doing fit her usual character. Aside from the mysterious spores that seemed to be engulfing her mind, she couldn't figure out where these lewd instincts were coming from, but she didn't try to fight them. Breaking away from his mouth, Doe began to kiss a trail from Jae's sharp jawline, down his neck, and onto his chest. She kneeled on the floor in front of him and pulled his shorts and boxers off of his thighs.

Jae sat as still as a statue, all but holding his breath as she freed his already hard cock from his shorts, and it sprung to attention just inches from Doe's face. She looked up at him, wide eyes glittering mischievously, then licked from the base of his dick up to the tip. Jae let his head roll back, so he was staring at the ceiling, and he focused on the feeling of her warm wet mouth engulfing him. Doe was somewhat annoyed that his dick was too big to fit all the way into her mouth, but instead, she used one of her hands to stroke him as she pushed her lips up and down his shaft; detouring to brush her tongue across its head and lap at Jae's salty precum as it gushed from his sensitive hole. When Jae let out another moan (a sound Doe was growing quite fond of), she slipped his length back into her mouth and she started to pump her head a little faster than before, taking more of him in each time. As she sucked on Jae's cock, with a free hand Doe reached down between her legs and slipped two fingers into her dripping cunt, pulsing them as deep as she could manage.

12