A Doe in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another minute or so, Doe felt like she was going to burst. She climbed back onto Jae's lap, grabbed his cock, which was now slick with her own saliva, and tenderly lowered herself onto him. His dick stretched her tight pussy as she pushed him into her, but by this point, she was so wet she hardly felt any pain.

"Jesus Doe," Jae gasped as she began to bounce slowly at first, then she picked up her pace. The feeling of Doe's pussy tightly wrapped around his cock was driving Jae crazy, he firmly gripped her hips and began to thrust up in rhythm with her movements. Now Doe was gasping for breath, each stroke felt like electric shockwaves ripping through her, and it was spectacular.

She grabbed a fistful of Jae's hair and pulled his head, so their foreheads were pressed together, "harder," she growled, "fuck me harder." Jae grinned. At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to give Doe exactly what she wanted. So he wrapped his powerful arms around her waist, holding her tightly against his body, and using the table behind him for leverage, Jae began to thrust powerfully into Doe's quivering cunt. She let out a scream as he quickened the pace, continuing to drive into her with the same amount of force. The feeling of Doe's sensitive nipples pressed into Jae's warm chest combined with his profound strokes was enough to bring Doe right to the edge of a climax. She was caught off guard when Jae, still pumping into her, reached one of his hands around and used his thumb to draw firm circles on her clit. That was the final shove she needed. As her body began to quake with an intense orgasm, she stifled loud shrieks by burying her face in Jae's neck, which smelled like a mixture of sweat and his sandalwood cologne.

As she climaxed, Doe's pussy clenched around Jae's cock, this blended with the sensation of their damp bodies pressed tightly together, caused Jae to erupt. He pulled out of her just in time for his hot cum to splash onto Doe's thighs.

While they both tried to catch their breath, Jae broke the silence around them, "Hey, Doe..."

She was lying against him with her head nestled comfortably into the crook of his neck, her eyelashes tickling his skin each time she blinked. "Hmm?" she answered sleepily.

"Uh, do you- would you want to go see a movie with me this weekend?"

She chuckled, "Of course I would. I kinda think the date was supposed to happen first, though."

Jae was smiling so hard his cheeks hurt, "well, whose fault is that?"

"Good point." Doe laughed again, the spores were gone, and she felt like her head was finally clear for the first time all week.

12