A dog/slave Weekend Ch. 06

Story Info
Trust, dismay, and fun.
1.1k words
4.14
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

The morning found John eating once again out of that old dirty metal pot. Ashley had gone outside to get it. He ate the dry dog food for breakfast while Ashley sat at the table munching down on Pop-Tarts.

When John was done, Ashley kindly filled his bowl with water so that he could wash down the dry food. As John watched her fidget around the kitchen he finally asked, "Are you going to put me out on the leash again today when you leave?"

"Of course. I can't very well take you with me now, can I?" she said. "The courts don't let dogs in the building."

"If you leave me in the house, I promise not to get on the furniture."

"Sorry."

"Please, Master, I can't take another day locked up out there, helpless like a real dog. It's hot. Can we leave for home the minute you're done in court so that we can unchain me?"

"You're really getting tired of being a dog, aren't you?"

"I was sick of it yesterday."

Ashley leisurely walked into the living room to sit down. John followed behind on all fours as she knew he would. "What's the matter? You don't like seeing me get along just fine without you as a man?"

"No, that's not it."

"So then, are you ready to drop this stupid fantasy and be a man?"

John just sat on the floor and looked at her. He had no answer.

"Let's get married, John," Ashley said. "I know that you don't need all of this stuff. I know that you can be a real man for me. I just know it."

"Ashley, I can't do that. It wouldn't be fair to you. I am just a dog."

"No you're not! You're a man with a sexual dysfunction. And you're admitting that you are getting over it. Right now even."

"No, I'm just not used to being in captivity. I'm panicking on a slow, controlled level."

Ashley ran her finger across the table. "So, you still don't want to get married."

"I--I can't," John said hanging his head.

"Well, you had better keep your panic under control for the next few days. Since you're really a dog, you won't mind staying chained in that position." She stood up and walked back into the kitchen.

John followed. "Ashley, I can't take it much longer."

Ashley turned and slapped his face. Hard. "That's Master to you, dog. Master...Got it?"

"Please, Master, take me home after your court hearing."

Ashley grabbed the leash and snapped it on John's collar. "I'm going to help you with your little panic attacks, puppy." She led him into the bedroom and shut the door.

Inside she quickly stripped every ounce of clothing she was wearing. She laid her glorious naked body out on the floor before John. "I'm going to play with my puppy now," she said. She tugged on his leash pulling his face next to hers. "Now, no kissing. I want you to lick me. Lick me all over like the dog you really are. Start with my neck."

John began licking at her sweet neck. He licked around her chin until she pulled his leash down to her breasts. There he licked her nipples until they were hard as brick. He felt her hand playing with his own hardness between the chains keeping him in his dog-like position. Using the leash, she moved his tongue up and down her body more than three times pausing long periods at her erogenous areas. He licked until his tongue dried up. Then she put his face in her pussy and made him moisten his tongue with her juices. He licked a long time, watching her body vibrate with sexual pleasure over and over.

Then she made him stop. "Roll over, puppy," she said.

John rolled onto his back like a dog. Because of the restraints his front and hind legs stuck up into the air... like a dog.

Ashley giggled at him as she positioned herself over his cock. "Now," she chuckled, "I usually don't do this to dogs. But dog/slaves..? Tthis one time in your case I'll make an exception. But don't ever expect it again."

With that she dropped her lips down around his erect penis. Her moist lips provided the lubrication she needed to make for a pleasurable experience. John lay helplessly on his back, on the end of her leash totally dependent on her mercies of pleasure. After a lengthy oral assault she said, "Okay, puppy-dog, get up."

John struggled to get back on all fours. His hard-on still pointed toward Ashley. Without letting go of his leash she reached into her suitcase and pulled out the ball gag head harness.

"You want to mount me and have intercourse with me, don't you puppy?"

"Yes, Master...Please..."

"Well, I'll let you, but first I want to put this on you. We haven't used it all weekend yet."

"Why?"

"Because I want to. Out of all of your stupid toys this is my favorite one."

John remained still as Ashley slide the head harness over his hair, maneuvered the red ball gag into his mouth, and then locked it in place with a small padlock. Now he was completely silenced. He couldn't talk. He could breathe through the red ball gag because of the tube running through it, but that was it.

"There now, aren't you just the sweetest puppy dog? Now where were we?" She knelt down in front of John and bared her ass to him. "Oh, yes..." she tugged on his leash pulling him on top of her.

John poked and prodded with his penis trying to find her but was unable to. She laughed yet again at him. "Stupid dog," she said as she put her fingers on his dick and guided him directly into her moist chambers.

He thrust himself on her. He wanted to climb on top of her more but the chains to his arms prevented that. He wanted to touch her with his hands, but all he could do was rest the steel mitts on her hips. He realized that she was being generous by holding this doggie style position for him. There would be no other way for him to have intercourse being chained in this position. Ashley held his leash with complete authority to remind him that even though he was mounting her, she was still the one in charge.

It wasn't long till he exploded inside of her. His waist slapped at her buttocks over and over to relieve himself of every drop.

After she allowed him a cool down she crawled forward popping his penis out of her. She dropped the leash and got a towel to put between her elegant legs. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "I never knew how much fun it would be to own a dog/slave."

John laid down on the floor in exhaustion.