A Doll to Play With

Story Info
Andrea plays with her "new" Doll.
1.4k words
3.71
16.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea tossed her jacket on the coat hook and kicked off her work shoes. She put on a pair of high heels and walked through the house, enjoying the silence. At the back of the house was a large, heavy door leading to her playroom.

She entered the playroom to find her slaves, Candy and Kitty, tying up a new slave. They both crawled over to her, and Andrea smiled as they knelt at her feet.

"We missed you so much, Mistress!" Candy chirped. She leaned down to kiss Andrea's feet. Kitty purred in agreement and nuzzled her head against Andrea's hand.

"Open," Andrea ordered. Kitty opened her mouth and Andrea shoved her fingers inside. Kitty moaned and excitedly licked and sucked her fingers. "Good kitten."

"We've been so bored, Mistress~!" Candy whined.

"Bored? When you've been so busy preparing my new toy?" She took her hand out of Kitty's mouth and she whined pathetically. Andrea smacked her across the face. "What have I said about whining, kitten?"

"Sorry," Kitty mewed. Andrea walked past her slaves and approached her hogtied, new slave. He was small, naked, and weak, just how she liked them. He let out a muffled grunt through the ball gag, glaring at her.

"Slaves," she called. They both looked at her, a little frightened. "Would you mind telling me how you could be bored when this absolutely adorable, little doll is lying here?"

"We weren't allowed to play with him!" Candy whined, pouting. "All we could do was tie him up and wait for you to get back."

"Well, you can play with him once I've finished breaking him in." Candy and Kitty exchanged excited looks as Andrea turned back to her new slave. He was quiet, looking up at her with wide, fearful eyes.

"Now, Doll, there's no reason to be scared. As long as you can behave, I'll make sure you have lots of fun." She removed his gag, which was covered in spit. "Promise you'll behave?"

He shook his head and Andrea frowned. She lifted her foot and pressed her shoe on his hogtied wrists and ankles, forcing him into an uncomfortable position. He winced and she leaned down, forcing his wrists and ankles down farther.

"Let's try that again, Doll," she growled. "You'll behave... or you'll regret it."

She pulled on the rope, releasing his limbs. Kitty and Candy hurried over to help her as she dragged him to his feet in the center of the room. Surrounded by the trio, he realized that he was the smallest person in the room.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as the slave girls tied him up: his wrists tied and hooked above his head, and his feet cuffed to a spreader bar. It was an extremely uncomfortable position because he was so short.

"Look how small he is, slaves," Andrea laughed. Except, she wasn't referring to his height. His dick was fully hard and was still only three inches. He darkly blushed as she wrapped her entire hand around it.

"Please don't," he whispered.

"Don't what, Doll?" She roughly squeezed his dick and he squeaked in pain. "Don't worry, your pathetic, little dick isn't worth a handjob."

"Mistress?" Candy interrupted. Andrea turned to give her a withering glare. "Would you like us to help?"

"Oh, if you could get him to cooperate, I would love to see it, Candy." She grinned and crawled over.

"You have to turn him on first. Like a toy!" She kissed his neck and he shuddered. "He can be a little stubborn."

She pinched his nipples and he winced. Andrea walked around him, pausing as she examined his backside.

"Candy..." She was busy playing with his nipples, but quickly abandoned them at Andrea's call. "Would you mind telling me what this is?"

"Oh, the plug! That was Kitty's idea, Mistress! We thought you would like it if he was stretched out for you!" She smiled proudly.

"Oh, I really do like it. Kitty, come here." Kitty hurried over, looking up at Andrea. "Since you're such a smart, little kitten, you can have some fun with the doll. Why don't you show him how good slaves behave?"

She purred and started sucking his small dick, humming happily. He closed his eyes as a moan slipped from his lips. Andrea smiled and brushed her thumb against his cheek.

"Stop..." he moaned breathily.

"Oh, I have a feeling you don't really want that, Doll." Her statement was punctuated by a louder moan from her new slave. "Kitty, don't let him cum yet."

"But, Mistress..." Kitty batted her eyelashes, pouting.

"Patience, kitten. As soon as I'm done, you can drink all the cum you want." She took off her skirt as Candy ran to fetch the strap-on.

"N-No!" her Doll whimpered as Candy returned with a long, thick dildo.

"Oh, don't worry, Doll. You can take it." Andrea lubed up the strap-on, removing the plug from his ass. She shoved a finger in his asshole and he yelped. She coated his hole with lube, then pulled her finger out.

"Please don't," he whimpered.

"Now, Doll, stop pretending. Do you want this?" she asked, genuinely concerned. Sure, they were roleplaying his reluctance, but she was still worried.

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, please, please, I want this," he begged. She grabbed his hips, lining up the dildo.

"I only wanna hear moans from you, Doll. No more fighting, got it?" She slowly shoved the strap-on into him and he moaned loudly, arching his back. She smiled and squeezed his hips. "Good Doll."

She started fucking him, hitting his prostate with surprising accuracy. He panted and moaned, his dick leaking precum. Andrea gave Kitty a nod and she lunged forward to start sucking him off.

Her Doll couldn't even moan anymore. All his cute noises got caught in his throat so all he could manage was a choking sound. He came with a high-pitched whine, and Kitty swallowed his cum with ease.

"Now, Doll, what do good slaves do when they finish?" Andrea asked, pulling the strap-on out of his ass.

"Thank you, Mistress," he mumbled, his head still hazy with lust. She roughly kissed his neck, leaving a dark hickey behind. "Thank you. Mm, thank you so much, Mistress."

"Happy birthday, Doll."

"Mistress, what about me?" Candy asked. "You promised I'd get to play with him!"

"Yes, I did, didn't I?" Andrea thought for a moment, stroking her Doll's waist. "Well, you know how he is. Do as you please."

"Yay!" Candy lunged for his neck, planting hickeys all over his long, bare neck. He moaned, pulling on his restraints. "Mmm! I love playing with your Doll, Mistress."

"I love playing with him, too." Andrea smiled, watching her Doll squirm and moan as Candy kissed his sensitive neck. "Okay, let's make sure he still has a little blood flowing to his head."

"Aww~" Candy pouted, "but he's cute when he's dumb."

"I know he is. But you're my dumb, little bimbo slave, remember? Not him." Candy smiled and posed proudly.

"Mistress?" Doll mumbled.

"Yes?"

"Can you untie me? My arms are getting numb."

"Oh, sure, Doll." She carefully lowered his arms from the ceiling, gently rubbing the circulation back into his hands. "Let's get you out of the spreader bar, too."

She uncuffed his ankles and he sank into her arms, groaning tiredly. She picked him up bridal style and carried him out of the platform, Candy and Kitty following.

"You were a very good Doll for Mistress, weren't you? And as a reward, you get a special bath."

"No," he mumbled, shaking his head. "Too sleepy. Don't want more sex."

"That's okay, Doll. It's just a little cuddling in the water. The slaves can clean you off so you're all shiny-new."

"Yes, please!" Candy gasped. Kitty meowed in agreement. Doll shrugged and nuzzled his head into Andrea's neck, yawning. She smiled and carried him to the bathroom, setting him in the tub.

Candy and Kitty quickly got to work preparing the bath, while Andrea got in the tub with him, letting him snuggle up against her.

"Thank you, Mistress," he murmured. "This was a nice birthday."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Once they were done washing up, Andrea carried him to the bedroom. She dressed him in a comfortable shirt and pajama pants, and pressed a sweet kiss to his forehead. Candy and Kitty kissed his cheeks.

"Goodnight, Doll. Goodnight, Candy. Goodnight, Kitty." Andrea kissed the others as well, then curled up on the bed with Doll. Kitty curled up in her small pet bed in the corner, while Candy laid on the other side of Doll.

"Goodnight, Mistress," Doll yawned. He started to snore and Andrea giggled.