A Dom for the Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know people here did that stuff." I said lamely.

"Now you know," He smiled disarmingly, looking across the yard briefly as if in a reverie. "So you're into power exchange?" He asked, looking into my face, then at my chest, then back to my face. The beer and vodka, and the sultry air of the June evening gave me the bravery I had been lacking.

"Yeah, I think I am. I'm a sub, have been for as long as I can remember, but have never tried it." Sharing this with Jake felt like jumping into a cold pool. He nodded slowly.

He responded carefully, as if putting a lot of thought and weight into each word. "I find you incredibly attractive Sarry. I think we'd both enjoy trying a power exchange dynamic." I swallowed, my heart beating in my throat, and I nodded. I suspected my beer bottle might be shaking a bit in my hand.

"Yeah, that would be fun," My voice came out husky and low, breaking a bit.

"Well, what are you doing tonight?" Jake took a couple steps, now standing closer so that I had to look up in order to see his face. A couple pieces of my hair had escaped from my braids, and I had to look up at him through them.

"Nothing." I responded simply. This seemed to please him, and his face changed from mischievous to more serious.

"You should come up to my room. Me and a couple of the guys live above the shop." He paused, as if to give me an opportunity to refuse, then gently grasped my bicep. He waited again.

"Yeah, sounds good." I said weakly. It sounded more than good. "But I shouldn't." The way that Jake looked in his cut off tee right now was doing things to me. I could see some off his chest tattoos because of the way the shirt was cut, but not enough to tell what any of them were. I badly wanted to know.

"Oh come on," Jake laughed. "You're not just Brandon's kid sister anymore. You're your own woman." I still hesitated. "No one here is going to tell," He gestured around the garage. "I promise, they're chill. Come up."

What with his tousled hair and dark eyes, I probably would have followed him into hell if he had asked. I gulped and nodded.

He propelled me by the arm towards a door leading further into the garage building. We went up a dirty stairwell in silence, the tension building palpably between us. He pulled me through a common room connected to a messy kitchen, and soon I was in a bedroom. Jake closed the door.

His room was disorderly but not cluttered. His bed was half-made, with gray and black sheets and no comforter. The floor was tile, a type you normally wouldn't see in a bedroom. There was a mirror and a dresser that looked like it was on its last legs, and that was it.

"I want you to sit on the bed." I hastened to do what he said, kneeling on his sheets. I was already overcome at how intimate it was to be in Jake's room. The room smelled like sunshiney air, despite the sun having set. The bed smelled different, and the smell alone brought a blush to my cheeks. "I'm gonna take off your shirt." It sounded like a warning. I encouraged him, lifting my arms above my head brazenly. I didn't feel tipsy but I was sure the alcohol was making me more courageous.

Jake inhaled appreciatively as he peeled my tight shirt off of my body and over my head, revealing my bra-less chest. I was sure the process made my braids even messier and smeared my makeup, but the way Jake looked at me forbade me from feeling self-conscious. He looked like he wanted to eat me alive.

As if drawn by magnets Jake's hands moved to my chest, and he leaned down and forcibly kissed my mouth. It was different than any kiss I had gotten before. It felt like taking, and like receiving, at the same time. It didn't feel tentative or half-way. It felt like an entire exchange, an entire conversation. I could feel exactly what his mouth was trying to communicate to my body.

My body responded by arching my spine, pushing my tits against his body. I could feel how thin his t-shirt was, and the thought of the body under it thrilled me. With a push to my sternum Jake thrust me farther onto the bed, splayed out on my back. He looked utterly focused as he unbuttoned my shorts and threw them vehemently on the floor, as if the shorts had wronged him. I found myself in an ecstatic trance, all worry that I had before vanished. I felt pure excitement and a weightlessness as I realized I didn't have to call the shots. I was now laying on Jake's bed, wearing nothing but my blue socks and red checkered bikini-cut panties. There was no going back, and he seemed determined on going forward.

Jake took my right wrist into his hand, tracing the vein on my wrist towards the crook of my elbow. The soft touch made me shiver, and I could feel my body responding with immense arousal. He took my wrist and held it against the metal bar at the nearest corner of the bed. When I complied, he took the bandana that was already tied there, and circled my wrist with it expertly, until my wrist was snuggly secured there. "Red means stop." Jake reminded me, a little breathlessly. "Fuck Sarry, your body is incredible." He reached over me to tie my other wrist. "Don't fucking move." There was no malice in this order as he held my wrist so he could do his knots. It was more of a general statement. The way he said 'fucking' made some of my moisture soak through my panties. I was sure there was a dark spot on them now, revealing my arousal. I rubbed my thighs together, trying to alleviate some of the need that was gathered in my pussy.

Now both of my arms were tied above my head. This left only my bottom half any mobility. I squirmed my hips and legs, desperately anticipating Jake's touch. Jake was standing a foot from the bed, looking at my body with one hand thoughtfully touching his beard. "You really are a little slut, aren't you?" He mused, cracking a smile. I shook my head urgently. Intellectually I knew he was just dirty talking, but I somehow felt it was important that he knew I was in no way a slut. I suddenly felt underexperienced and unsexy, like a fraud. He reached out to grab my chin, holding my head still and tilting it to look at him. "Oh, no? You're not a slut?" He slid his other hand down between my breasts, over my ribs and circled my navel. "Speak." He ordered.

"I'm not, I've just, I've barely..." Jake listened intently even as I trailed off. He seemed to catch my drift but was unfazed. He moved his thumb so that it was nudging at my mouth, playing with my bottom lip. He pushed the tip of his thumb in farther, just enough to wet it, then did the same with his index finger. Unsure what to do, I kept my mouth closed, resisting. But he was insistent, and pried my jaw open, pushing his finger far into my mouth, then removed it, positioning it again at my lips.

"Red?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I shook my head. The invasion felt deeply erotic to me, and I was excitedly anticipating the next one. He got a gleam in his eye at my response and pushed two fingers into my mouth, exploring every part of it with them. With his hand still in my mouth he asked. "So are you my slut then, or should I stop?" I made a little noise in the back of my throat, but he went on "say that you're mine, or I'll stop." I struggled to move my head away from his hand, but I had limited range of movement, and his fingers remained deep in my head.

"I'm yours," I finally said, though it was basically unintelligible through his hand. I felt my drool run down the side of my chin from the corner of my mouth.

"Good girl." Jake smiled and removed his fingers, wiping them on the sheets next to my head. He stepped back from the bed and stripped off his t-shirt in one fluid motion. I imagined that a good slut might be more demure, and stare straight ahead waiting for him to come over. Instead I ogled him, drinking in his shirtless chest. His skin looked tanned from being outside, even though for me summer had just started. He was lean, almost skinny, with his ribs evident under his skin. But his shoulders and arms were well built, individual muscles showing themselves as he moved. His tattoos were more colorful than I knew tattoos could be. Over his right shoulder was a large piece depicting a garden, including purple and blue flowers. On his ribs there looked to be some stick-and-poke lettering, and other small pieces worked their way up to his collar bone. He had a half-sleeve on his left arm, including the album art of a band I recognized. When he turned to rummage in one of his drawers I got to see that the garden tattoo wrapped onto his back, ending with a skull nestled amongst the grass. That was the last thing I had time to scrutinize before he crossed the room in one stride.

He had metal clips in his hands, and I was naïve enough to not anticipate their use, until he snapped them both onto my nipples. I cried out, overwhelmed by the mix of pleasure and pain. I squirmed without realizing it, my body trying to dislodge the foreign objects on my breasts. Jake was still standing over the bed, surveying my body. "You have such big tits. It's a shame you never really show them off." Abruptly Jake slapped at one of my breasts, as if on a whim. It jiggled from the impact, causing the nipple clamp to pull and jerk at the tender bud of my nipple. I gasped, opening my mouth wide in protest. "And such a pretty little mouth." He brushed at my face with the back of his hand. "I wonder if you know how to use it-" Jake touched the bulge that had grown obvious beneath his worn-out cargo shorts "-yet," he added wickedly.

Jake ran his hands down my arms, then down my sides. He kissed me hungrily and I kissed back, feeling his hands move inexorably downward. Finally he pushed his fingertips into the waistband of my panties. "Let's see what you're hiding. You know, Sarry, a lot of guys I know would kill to be where I am right now. But you haven't let them, have you?" I shook my head, my mouth dry, and my pussy soaking. I felt vaguely embarrassed at how soaked the panties were, and I wished I was wearing something more mature and womanly, like a thong. Jake didn't seem to mind, stopping to marvel at the wet spot I had made on my underwear and on his sheets. At once he made me feel desirable, and ashamed.

In the middle of sliding down my panties, Jake stopped, leaning over me to untie my arms from the bedposts. He smelled like clean sweat, men's deodorant and something else musky I couldn't place. I was relieved to have my arms free, but just as soon as they were, he was on top of me, immobilizing my legs. He pulled my panties swiftly off me, even as I struggled against him on instinct. He was so practiced and decisive that my thoughts went to Diana Lang. I tried to picture her pinned down like this, but couldn't picture her with a single hair out of place. Maybe she managed to be his sub in a more graceful, dignified manner than I was managing. Jake made quick work of my socks, and now I was naked underneath him, except for the nipple clamps, which he flicked at playfully.

"Oh my god," I said, as each pang from the clamps travelled all the way through my body, and made my clit feel incredibly alert. He then moved his attention downward, stroking my pubic hair and the soft skin at the top of my thighs. Then gently, but proprietarily, he reached between my legs, his hand coming away glistening with my arousal.

"You want something, slut?" I nodded, moaning. "You're too impatient." He chided me, his thumb making small circles around the vicinity of my clit.

"Please," I moaned again. It felt like he was barely touching me, and I wanted him everywhere.

"Put your hands under your head," He ordered sharply in response. I complied immediately, my arm accidently brushing a nipple clamp as I did so, making me inhale sharply. "Good girl. Now wait patiently for me just like that. If you move, I'll send you home, and you won't get what you want." He left me there, only shutting the door partially behind him. I held my breath to listen, and to my relief it sounded like he hadn't gone downstairs, only into the common area. I lay there, completely frozen, despite the lack of any physical restraint. After a long couple of minutes he burst back into his bedroom, and seemed to note with satisfaction that I hadn't shifted at all.

He was holding a beer bottle, and casually opened it against the edge of his dresser. He took a sip and then sat on the bed alongside me. Mischievously he put the base of the beer bottle to my ribs, and I could feel that it was fresh from the refrigerator, cold and condensating. I shivered, the cold circle radiating goosebumps over my bare flesh. Then, with one hand holding my breast he pushed the cold edge of the beer bottle's base to the part of my nipple that was exposed by the nipple clamps. I arched my back and groaned from the sensation, and Jake pushed me savagely down against the bed.

"I didn't give you permission to move, slut. Should I send you home?" I shook my head, a movement that was interrupted as he placed the cold bottle on my other nipple, incapacitating me. I whimpered feebly, unwilling to move and risk him stopping the play. "Good girl," Jake murmured, and took another sip of beer before placing the bottle on the dresser. He again dipped his fingers into my folds, but this time his fingertips were ice cold from where he held the bottle. I couldn't help myself, I rocked against the touch, overwhelmed by my need and by the alien coldness.

"You just can't seem to follow my directions, bitch." Jake withdrew his fingers, to my immense frustration. It shocked me to hear such a harsh word from his lips, but it kind of felt right.

"Please, please, I'm sorry, I'll be good, I'm sorry." I begged for another chance. The nipple clamps felt like they were tighter than ever on my tits. I needed them off almost as much as I needed Jake inside me. With a couple swift movements Jake forced me over onto my stomach, making the nipple clamps press against the bed, hurting me even more intensely. I was laying across his lap, as he sat on the bed. I found myself unable to speak as he traced his hand over my naked ass. It felt ticklish and utterly exposed.

"You need to know that there are consequences for your actions. It will go worse for you later if you don't learn now."

"No, please," I didn't want him to stop, or make me leave, but I didn't want him to do what he was about to do either. Of course I knew 'red' was an option, but my dismay didn't feel that strong, or urgent. Smack! Jake hit me on the ass, leaving a lasting stinging sensation.

"You are going to do what I tell you to do." Smack! He hit the other cheek with equal force. "Repeat after me."

"I'm going to-" Smack! "Do what you tell me to do." He hit the same spot he had slapped earlier, making me yelp and squirm in his hold. He laughed and gripped me harder, then hit my ass again.

"You aren't very strong, Sarry," he chuckled. "I could hold you here and do this all night. My hand would hurt, but probably not as much as your ass would." My bottom was stinging horribly, but the threat still sent a tendril of arousal to my core. He rubbed the skin of my ass, surely bright red by now. The movement soothed the skin, but then he hit it again, one, two, then three more times, alternating sides.

"Ow! Please!" I protested at every hit, unable to stop myself. It just hurt so goddamn bad.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, yes I am sorry." At this point I honestly couldn't remember what I had done wrong, but it seemed like it would be the wrong move to say that.

"You'll behave?" He whispered, close to my ear. "I only fuck with good, obedient girls." I whimpered, and then inhaled harshly as he reached around to my front to remove the nipple clamps. The removal hurt more than the placement of them had, but I felt giddy at having them gone. Looking down, I saw that my nipples were red and angry, but pointing straight outwards, aroused.

"I'll behave. I promise." I moved to a kneeling position, with open body language to indicate my willingness to do what he said. My ass still stung, but I felt euphoric from the absence of additional blows.

"Good." Jake eased himself off of the bed, unbuckling his belt. He folded it up and put it on the dresser. He seemed to take in me, with my messy dark hair, bright red nipples and moisture running down my thighs. Then he freed himself from his shorts, leaving just grey boxer briefs. I gulped as I saw the outline of his cock. The guy in my poli-sci class had not been that big, and I had assumed that he was typical of non-porn star males. Jake wasn't porn star proportion, but he looked big enough that even in my ultra-aroused state I was unsure that I could accommodate him.

Jake took me by the back of my head, pulling me towards him, then rubbing my face against the bulge. "You're going to take my cock in your mouth now Sarry." He freed himself from his boxer-briefs, making the smell of sex that much stronger in the room. At the look on my face he smirked. "It's okay if you don't know what to do." He pushed the glistening tip of his cock to my lips, and I parted them obediently. His head tasted salty with precum, but that only lasted a second, before he slipped the head past my tongue to rest at the back of my mouth. For a second I wanted to gag, but I fought the reflex, entering instead the meditative state of calm which I always used during exams or other stress. He pulled out of my throat a bit, then thrust back in, making it farther. Jake seemed to be too focused to talk now, pushing in and out of my throat with his hands in my hair. He was unrelenting, and I was sure I would gag up my whole beer if I had even a shred less of self-discipline.

Even despite the pressure he was putting on my head I was only able to take him as far as half of his shaft, maybe two thirds of the way down. "You're doing good," He praised, slowing the pace of his face-fucking. I gasped and sputtered, seizing upon the small window of air. "Good girls get rewarded." After a few more thrusts into my mouth Jake withdrew, and opened a dresser drawer, revealing a box of condoms. He ripped off a condom, opened it, and applied it to his large hard-on.

He pushed me back onto the bed, so I was laying face up again. With less ceremony than before, he tethered my left wrist to the bedpost at the far corner. My pulse sped up as he positioned himself between my legs, pulling them apart and placing them where he saw fit. My gaze became fixed on a symbol on his arm, it was a beautifully rendered tattoo. It looked a bit like an abstract representation of a fish eating itself. His hand on my face redirected my attention to his face, looming close in front of mine. Jake was sweating, but otherwise looked as effortless and handsome as usual. His hair was in attractive disarray, and the muscles in his shoulders showed underneath his ink.

"I want you to watch." He angled my chin, using a pillow to prop my head so I could see where he held his cock, right at my entrance.

"Ooohh..." I moaned as the tip pressed against my wetness. It felt blunt, and warm. My body panicked for a second at the idea of his cock entering me, and my pussy tensed, not letting him ease his cock inside. Jake looked up at my face patiently, thankfully not looking frustrated with me, as I had feared.

"Breathe, Sarry." He said slowly, and I did as he ordered. As I relaxed my body on the exhale he pushed into me again, this time able to slide his cock into me. He went slow, and I was still involuntarily tense. This created a torturous process, where he took me inch by inch. My face was still tilted down, watching his shaft disappear inside me. His cock was widest at its middle, and as that part stretched my entrance I felt an orgasmic pressure building in me. My body shook and I pressed my hips forward to get him all the way into me, partially because my clit was crying out for the stimulation of his body on mine. Jake made a kind of ragged gasp as he sheathed himself entirely in me. He let my head fall back, so that now I was looking up at his face and the white ceiling.