A Dom for the Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake moved his hands from my hips in order to brace his arms on either side of my neck, holding his body just above mine as he moved out, then pushed back into me. I whimpered loudly, causing him to put one of his hands on my mouth. His arms were still supporting his weight, so his hand felt heavy and hard on my mouth, pushing my head back into the pillow. My body had recovered from its momentary shyness, and now my arousal was coating Jake's sizable cock as he slid in and out of me.

He was going so slow I thought I'd go mad. Without thinking I met his thrusts, greedily pushing my hips forward into his. I was moaning loudly into his hand now, doubly stimulated by the significant weight of his hand on my face, and of the restraint digging into my left wrist every time our bodies moved.

"Oh, you like this?" Jake teased, only a little out of breath. I mumbled into his hand and he smirked at me. "You're a greedy bitch." I stopped thrusting my hips up at him, but it was too late. He slid out off me, and hopped off the bed. He walked over to the dresser and took a sip of his beer, leisurely, as if he wasn't standing naked with a condom still on.

"Oh my god." I said out of pure despair. My pussy felt horribly empty and my clit was still burning with desire. If he had just fucked me for one more minute I was sure I would have came on his cock. I struggled to sit up, not wanting to splayed out on his bed as he stood there with his dignity intact. The tie on my left hand made it awkward, and I almost twisted my arm trying to maneuver myself into a more upright position.

Jake took in my struggle with interest, his cock still rock hard. "We fuck as fast, and as long as I want. Understand, slut? If I wanted a power bottom I'd go find one." He said pointedly. I nodded, blushing and embarrassed that my horniness had gotten me in trouble with him. "Good. Now I am going to fuck you exactly as I please." He took the condom off, making my mouth go dry with fear. I didn't want to have unprotected sex but I was unsure what I could do to stop it if that was really what he wanted, what with me tied to his bed and utterly aroused. I was sure no one could hear me either if I yelled, the apartment had been empty and surely sound couldn't carry all the way down into the garage.

To my relief, Jake put on a fresh condom from the drawer, and then applied lube liberally to his cock. He came over to the bed then, forcefully twisting my body to turn me around so I was looking at the head of the bed. My left wrist ended up at an awkward angle for a second, then managed to slip in the binding so it was pointing the right way. Jake slapped my ass and positioned himself behind me. He raised my butt up so I was in doggy-style. He entered my cunt, with less effort than it had taken before. He felt different from this angle, and I felt the special spot on the front wall of my vagina get massaged and prodded by his cock. My back arched in pleasure, and to my embarrassment I started moaning loudly again. However now I was careful to hold myself in place, letting him do what he wanted with me.

He fucked me like that for almost twenty minutes, increasing intensity and speed gradually. Then he flipped me over onto my back and kept fucking me, fast and hard. This was nothing like the other time I had gotten laid in college. My partner had come fast, leaving my pussy wet but unsatisfied. He also had been self-conscious and deliberate, nothing like the animalistic pounding I was receiving now. I knew now that Jake was capable of being slow and deliberate, but he had left that part of the play behind.

The intensity of the penetration was making me gasp shallowly and dig the nails of my right hand into his mattress, and those of my left hand into the restraints. I wasn't sure how much more I could take, but I knew I wasn't going to use 'red' just because I was uncomfortably aroused and dying for release. At a particularly savage thrust I screamed, and then to muffle my own sound I bit down on Jake's forearm, needing to transfer some of the pain and pressure I felt to him. He jerked away and to my relief slowed his onslaught on me. He shook his arm, which I had clearly bitten too hard.

"Fucking bitch." He slowed to a stop, still inside me and searched my face, as if deciding what to do with me. He examined his arm critically, then he stroked my face, tracing my cheek bone with his thumb. "Sarry I'm going to hit you." He paused with his hand out, as if to give me a chance to contradict him. When I didn't he slapped me across the cheek. I wasn't prepared for the effect the impact had on my jaw, and I bit the side of my tongue. Tears sprung to my eyes, but didn't overflow as he hit me again. It wasn't even the pain, it was the surprise, and the violence. I had never been treated this way and it shocked me as much as it excited me. He hit me again, on the other cheek, and now I knew to relax my face in anticipation of the blow. He slapped me one last time across the face, harder than the others had been. I was proud that my brimming eyes didn't leak a single tear, and I blinked them away the best that I could.

"Now be a good girl, and don't, fucking, bite me." Jake punctuated his words with thrusts of his cock into me. My body was excited to have him moving inside me again. The pleasure helped to balance out the pain I was feeling in my tongue and on my cheeks. He kept a more even pace now, but I could tell that hitting me had brought him closer to his climax. His body seemed tense and moved a bit jerkily, speeding up. Jake grabbed my shoulders, squeezing them until it hurt. He used this grip as leverage to fuck me so deep that I whimpered. Then, all at once the tension exploded away, like a dam that was breached. Jake plunged into me savagely a couple more times, before slowing down, and then carefully pulling out of me while holding the condom in place. He opened his eyes, which had been squeezed shut in concentration. When he looked at me he grinned.

Jake stood up to throw away the condom before collapsing at my side in the bed. For a couple minutes the only sound we could hear was an owl outside the window, and both of us breathing raggedly. I regained my breath first, and tugged at my restrained hand. "Can you untie me now?" I asked timidly. Jake didn't answer, instead rolling onto his side and reaching down to caress the hood of my clit. I stopped straining against my bonds, my body melting like butter against his. He started massaging my clit using a circular motion, steady and at a medium speed, just like I did to myself.

"I'm only going to make twenty more circles." Jake warned, propping his head up on his elbow to look me in the face. "You have to cum before then."

"And if I don't?" I was terrified of being punished again, unsure what else was in store for me.

"Then you don't get to cum." He gave me his handsomest smile and started counting. "One... two..." The orgasmic feeling was already building in me, causing me to extend my legs and curl my toes. "Three... four... five." He pushed down on my chest as I started bucking against him, and used that hand to tease my nipples. "Six... seven..."

"Oh my god," I whispered, "Can I please cum?" I wasn't sure if I had to ask, but to be safe I wanted to have his permission. "Please, please, please?" He continued counting, up to ten now.

"Yes." He finally said, causing a tidal wave of release to cascade through my body. I twitched and shuttered, once, twice, and a third time, before laying, spent. Promptly Jake took my limp arm and undid his tie, allowing my arm finally to come to my side. It felt good to be released, but that pleasure was nothing in comparison to the tingling pleasure of the orgasm that had just torn through me. We laid like that, naked, for maybe thirty minutes on the bed, while his bedside clock flashed at us that it was after two in the morning. "Let's get you home."

On the drive to my parents house Jake quizzed me about the experience, what I had liked, and what I had disliked. He seemed back to the Jake that I knew, but now I could spot an edge of hardness about him that was undetectable unless you knew what you were looking for. I somehow still managed to feel shy around him, and had difficulty answering his questions. "There must have been something you didn't like," He pressed.

"I guess I would like it if you let me cum more," I suggested timidly. Jake laughed good-naturedly.

"I think that can be arranged." He dropped me off a couple blocks from my house so my brother and parents wouldn't see that he was the reason for why I was out so late. Before he let me go he typed his number into my phone. "Hit me up if you want to do this again. No pressure if it's not your thing," He said. "Or if you want to buy a bike, you know where to find me," He said with a glimmer in his eye. Then he drove away into the humid June night. I let out a long breath and saved his contact into my phone. I wondered if he was free tomorrow.