A Dom for the Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarry is used and played with throughout Jake's work day.
6.7k words
4.57
29.8k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and I texted back and forth for a few days. I found myself flipping my phone over when in the presence of my brother, for fear that Jake would text me and he would see his name light up my phone. It felt forbidden and sexy. Jake even came by the house once to drive my brother to work. I was in the yard when he pulled up and my heart lept, thinking he must be there for me. Then Brandon came hurtling out of the house and into Jake's passenger seat, bringing me back to reality. I think Jake might have nodded at me, but the car was too shadowy to tell. After they drove away, I had to abandon my gardening and go up to my room to get myself off before I could concentrate enough to get back to weeding.

I found myself making myself cum twice a day to make daily life bearable. My body was in a state of constant arousal, and I thought about sex with Jake maybe twice per minute. The most excruciating thing was that I wasn't even sure if he wanted to do it again. His texts were maddeningly casual, and besides the occasional compliment, which I obsessed over, he didn't seem to be making any moves to see me again. There must have been ten other girls in the town that he was boning, and he was probably regretting fucking his friend's little sister. I was so stupid. But I couldn't stop thinking about him and the things he had done to me.

At work in the stationery shop there was nothing to distract me from my fantasizing. I relived Jake pushing his fingers into my mouth, and I traced my own lips as I remembered how he had put his hand over my mouth while he fucked me mercilessly. There were no customers, so I was content to sit behind the counter and fantasize, trying hard to not touch myself.

I was pretending to browse my phone at work, thinking about Jake's arms when: "Hey" A text from Jake popped up. I received an instant dose of dopamine, as if injected into my brain by a syringe. I crossed my legs, not wanting my pussy to get too excited on false hope.

"Hey yourself," I shot back. I hoped the instant reply wouldn't seem overeager.

"What are you doing right now, Sarry? I am so bored of not fucking you." My pulse took off, leaving me a bit dizzy. I had to put my phone down on the counter for a second to give me a chance to think. I ended up with a not-so-clever answer.

"Same. But I'm at work right now."

"When are your days off?" He responded right away.

"I'm off tomorrow and Saturday"

"Good. Come over to the shop tomorrow at 11am."

"Okay, cool."

"See you then, you cute fucking slut." This last text made my face burn. Just as the blush reached my scalp, the bell on the door rang, announcing customers. I held my breath as they looked around the shop, terrified that they could tell exactly what I was up to on my phone. But they chose some greeting cards and checked out, with me still blushing furiously, a hot, wet spot forming in my panties. After they left, I went to the bathroom and took my panties off, shoving them in my purse, leaving only my shorts. It felt better, and somehow made me feel more mature. The rest of work flew by. I was even brave enough to put one earbud in and listen to a BDSM podcast I had downloaded, wanting to learn more about power exchange. I could only listen to the podcast in small bursts, as just listening to people talk about 'slaves,' 'bondage,' 'punishment,' etc. was turning me on beyond comfort. I knew I couldn't keep running to the bathroom to make myself cum, but I did it once to keep myself sane.

That night it took me a long time to fall asleep. Though my mind felt relatively calm my body was revving with anticipation of tomorrow. I woke up to my alarm at ten o'clock the next morning feeling bleary and wanting to stay in bed forever. In a pre-caffeine daze I put on the outfit I had chosen for myself the night before: my favorite tank-top, which highlighted my tits, a skater skirt, and a pair of cute boy shorts. I had debated putting on some lacey underwear to impress Jake but I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard. The boy shorts hugged my hips and showed some butt cheek, so I judged them sexy enough, but still casual and laid-back. After a breakfast of instant oatmeal, coffee, and studiously avoiding my brother's eyes I set off to the bike shop in my black boots. I was both horny and nervous by the time I got there. I was remembering how it felt to cum under Jake's hand, but also the harsh feeling of getting slapped on the cheek by him.

Business at the shop looked like it was in full swing. There were some customers loitering around, and a couple guys I had seen before were helping some kids change a tire. My tank top suddenly felt obscenely revealing when one of the guys met my eyes. I gave an awkward smile and walked through the garages, trying to spot Jake. Finally I went back to the front and found one of Jake's coworkers working on a bike sans customer. Anxious, I tucked a wayward lock of hair behind my ear, looking way up at him. "Hey, I'm looking for Jake?"

He smirked, but not entirely meanly. "Yeah, you must be Sarry, I think I saw you the other night." Another smirk. "Jake hasn't come down yet. Go get him, will you? Tell him to get his ass out of bed." Confused, I nodded, stomach sinking at the idea that Jake might have to go to work today after all. Maybe our plans would be canceled. The thought made me feel utterly bereft. Cautiously, I went up the same stairwell that Jake had pulled me up days before. With customers at the shop, and it being normal working hours, it felt like I was sneaking backstage, trespassing on a VIP area.

I knocked lightly on Jake's door as I opened it, even though it was ajar. He looked up at me through his shaggy dark hair, pleased to see me. He was sitting on his unmade bed, wearing only black boxer briefs. I had distance from him now that I hadn't had the last time we were together. I noticed random details about him that were so fucking sexy. His curly leg hair, the tuning fork tattoo behind his right ear, the muscles in his forearms that I could see when he moved. Jake gave me his signature smile, leaning back a bit on the bed to survey me from toe to tip. "Sarry. Glad you showed up. Close the door." With this command he looked a bit sterner than before, as if somehow the lines of his face had hardened. Heart fluttering against my ribcage, I closed the door and leaned against it, trying to look seductive and chilled out. In reality I was scared to approach him, not knowing the etiquette in this situation.

He relieved me of this worry, standing up and coming to stand pressed against me. Looking down, he took my wrists, rubbing his thumbs against the softest part of my skin under my palms. I shivered, both from the sensation and the from air-conditioning which he had blasting in his room. It was a sharp contrast to the heat of outside and the mugginess of the common room I had come through. My nipples pebbled under my tank-top, poking out suggestively. Jake noticed immediately, chuckling and flicking at one of them. He relieved me of my tank-top, playing with my nipples with just the tips of his fingers. He seemed to want to play with it more, but restrained himself, using my wrists to leverage me over to the bed. Jake then pushed on my back until I was bent in half. My thighs were sandwiched between his body and the hard side of his bed frame. I bent further in half, so my tits were pressing into his mattress, and I squirmed my butt where it met his groin. I smiled to myself, feeling mischievous. He grinded back into me, then lifted my skirt, smacking my ass with a loud sound. "I truly am glad you came back Sarry," he rubbed my ass cheek possessively. "I don't take it for granted."

"Mmm," I sighed happily into the bed, not feeling the need to talk.

With my skirt still inverted, Jake sharply pulled down on my boyshorts until they were suspended around my knees. I felt his absence and heard his dresser drawer open and close. Breathless, I was surprised I was getting what I wanted so soon. I had expected to have to endure more of an ordeal before he was going to deign to fuck me. I heard the condom wrapper open and I pictured him securing it on himself, all cocky and deft in his movements. I moaned and opened my legs to entice him. I was already soaking, and despite the lack of foreplay I was eager to receive him. I felt greedy and unafraid. Since I had taken everything he had to give me last time, I knew I could do it again.

I could feel how warm his skin was through the condom as he parted my lips with the head of his cock. I moaned into the mattress, and then yelped, surprised, as he pushed all the way in, hitting my cervix painfully. I could only continue to yelp and grasp at the sheets as he thrust fiercely into me, fucking me without caution. He was gripping my hips hard with his fingertips, using them for leverage. When I turned my head to look up at him behind me he paused just long enough to push me farther down into the mattress. I was stuck with my head looking to the side. "Good fucking girl," Jake murmured, sounding as if his teeth were gritted.

"Oohhh fuck," is all I could respond. His thrusts were already at a fevered pitch, and my sex-starved body wanted him to never stop. I savored the feeling of abuse as he fucked me roughly, without regard for the sensitivity of my pussy. My body soon felt overwhelmed, and I wanted to try to crawl away across the bed, away from the punishing pounding of his cock. However my brain knew exactly what it wanted and exalted in the treatment. Just before I was able to reach the ecstasy I was reaching for I heard Jake gasp and felt him twitch inside me. He thrust into me hard three more times, then held himself inside me. I moved my head so that I could whimper into his bed. For a couple seconds I could just hear his breathing, and I held completely still, waiting for him to withdraw. He finally did, but I still didn't move, waiting for permission. I heard the dresser again, and the clink of a belt buckle.

"Lay down Sarry." I crawled onto the bed, curling into a loose knot, both satisfied and still ravenous for him. To my relief he was just putting on a belt, but to my dismay, he was already mostly dressed. He was just now slipping a t-shirt over his tattooed chest.

"Wait..." I said weakly, feeling dazed from the intensity of the fucking. Jake grinned at me.

"You stay here. I've got to go work."

"Nnn-," I stopped myself in the middle of objecting, realizing I could get myself into trouble.

"I'll be back," He promised, and took one last look at my half-naked body before ducking out of the door. I heard his footsteps pounding down the stairs and felt a small pang of abandonment. The feeling faded as I felt the day stretching out in front of me. I had a direct command to remain there in Jake's room, and wait for him, and I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing. I lay in his bed for thirty minutes or so, day-dreaming, before I had to get up and go to the restroom. Before I opened the door, I made sure I was wearing one of Jake's shirts that was long enough to cover my butt, and I slipped out.

I used the bathroom, which was kind of gross, and as I washed my hands I heard someone coming up the stairs. Excited, I fussed with my hair and makeup in the mirror. I opened the bathroom door, expecting to see Jake, only to see one of his coworkers. He was taller than Jake, and darker, and his arms were free of tattoos, but covered in smears of oil. I stopped at the threshold of the bathroom, embarrassed that I hadn't put my clothes back on. I rubbed my bare legs together self-consciously.

"Oh hey!" He looked surprised. I saw his gaze catch on the hem of the t-shirt where it met my upper thighs. I was pretty sure I was covered but I still prayed that he couldn't see anything too intimate. "Damn, you must be Sarry, nice to meet you," He extended his hand, giving me a charming smile. I shook it.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm just- Jake said it was okay to wait for him up here," I mumbled, feeling awkward about being an invader in his space.

"Great, I'm Kai," He offered, still shaking my hand, as if he was determined to be as outgoing as I was timid. He held onto my hand, a bit longer than manners allowed, and then let his eyes linger on what he could see of my body, backing toward the kitchen. "Damn! Jake can really pick them," He pointed at me cockily If Jake's not treating you right ever you gotta let me know. You know?"

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say to such a bold request. "He's treating me good," I responded stupidly. Kai shrugged.

"You know where to find me, Sarry." The way my name spilled off of his lips made me blush.

I nodded weakly and scurried into Jake's room, shutting the door. I took off Jake's shirt, feeling like I must have looked like I bimbo wearing it. Kai's flirting had my nervous system going all awry. I wasn't sure what Jake would think if he knew his roommate was looking at me like that. I vowed to stay in the room, just like Jake had originally ordered. This only left the question of when he would return for me, and how bored I would get in the meantime. I snooped around Jake's stuff for a bit to amuse myself. I found the nipple clamps he had used on me the last time, some flamingo socks, and a battered edition of Tolkien's The Hobbit. I hadn't read The Hobbit since sixth grade, so settled onto his bed and started at the start.

Bilbo had just succumbed to a ton of peer pressure to become a burglar when the door to the room flew open. I had been engrossed in the story, and the air conditioner was humming so loud that I hadn't heard anyone come upstairs. Jake slammed the door and jumped onto the bed, making me yelp in surprise. He plucked the book from my hands and tossed it to the floor. His cargo shorts felt rough against my naked skin, making me realize I didn't have a stitch of clothing on, and he was fully dressed. Jake sat on top of me and roughly grasped the top of my neck with his right hand, which was still damp and fragrant from recently being washed. Jake squeezed a bit, making my breath come slower. I looked up at him with wide eyes, not expecting such harsh treatment right out of the gate

"I heard you were walking around up here like a little slut," Jake growled, though his eyes revealed no anger. In fact he looked invigorated, and excited. I gasped and sputtered, trying to get enough oxygen to my lungs. "I told you to wait for me in here." I coughed, causing him to loosen his hold for a second, then he redoubled his grip. "Didn't I Sarry?" He asked, somewhat condescendingly, and shook me once, using the grip he had on my neck. I nodded, and he immediately let go of me. I fell into the mattress, taking in a deep breath. I hadn't been deprived of air long, but I also hadn't had any warning with which to take a deep breath beforehand. As I regained my senses I could feel his cock pressing hard against my hip, and it thrilled me that doing such things to me had that effect on him.

Jake braided the fingers of one hand with mine, and moved my arm up by my head. I pushed back against his grip, for no reason other than that it felt good. "You think you're so strong Sarry? Could you even-" He pushed my hand down hard so it made a small crater in the mattress "have a chance in hell of stopping me if you wanted? Struggle for me," He ordered. I tried to move my left hand, but crushed as it was by him, I couldn't make it move a millimeter. I went for a different tack, using my free arm to try to turn over and roll off the bed. He employed his weight to stop me, and I found myself kicking at him, but only hitting the backs of his legs ineffectually. Jake laughed, and I felt him pressing his hard-on against my pelvis. I bucked against it, trying to get him off me, not wanting to completely lose this unfair contest. In response Jake undid his belt and unzipped his shorts, using his left hand. He used the other to capture both of my wrists and hold them above my head. "Now don't move," He commanded, but I wriggled furiously underneath him, snatching my arms away from him as soon as he let them go.

Jake stopped in the middle of reaching for a condom that he had left nearby on the dresser. He raised an eyebrow. "Or if you don't want me to use one, then I won't." He withdrew his hand a bit from the condoms. With his other hand he held his cock, and he started to position himself at my entrance. I shook my head furiously, and obediently raised my arms back into the position he had put them in. I was flushed now, from humiliation and arousal. I felt completely in Jake's power, and it was kind of terrifying.

Satisfied, Jake reached again for the condoms, and put one on. He was still more or less fully dressed, his shorts pulled down just enough to allow his cock freedom. This served as a delicious contrast to my bare body. My cunt was sopping with arousal when he forced himself inside of me. Despite the lubrication my walls were tight and unyielding at first, and I cried out as his pushing felt like it was going to tear me open. "Relax, Sarry," Jake reminded me, his tone softer for a second. I breathed deep, focusing on how good it felt to have him on top of me, and in me. Soon Jake had sheathed his whole shaft in me.

"Oh fuck," Jake breathed to himself, holding his body carefully still for a heartbeat. I groaned happily as he started moving inside of me, my arms still placed obediently over my head. I stretched and writhed my fingers happily as I felt his lower abdomen press against my clit each time he thrust into me. This time felt so much more intimate than a couple hours earlier when he had taken me from behind. I could see the expressions on his face as he consumed my body. He had a small worry line between his eyebrows, a bit off-center from the line of symmetry. As he exerted himself it crinkled in a way I would never notice unless I was two inches from him, like I was now. We were both sweating where our skin met, despite the air conditioner. This friction between our bare skin felt almost as charged as the penetration.

It felt so strange being this close and entangled with Jake, but keeping my hands off him, above my head. I could smell his hair, but I couldn't touch it. The bone of his shoulder knocked against my clavicle occasionally as he fucked me, but I couldn't reach out to feel it. I wanted so bad to reach through Jake's sleeve or neckline to feel the skin of his chest beneath his t-shirt. I gritted my teeth, determined to resist these impulses, trying to just be good and take his cock.

"Aah fuck, you feel good slut," Jake bit my neck lightly, his breath filling my ear. I delighted in how it rasped and caught as he started fucking me faster.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I arched my back in pure pleasure, his cock hitting just the right part inside of me. Then, too quickly, Jake's pounding peaked and he came inside of me, gasping. I tried to hide my disappointment, arms positioned perfectly where they should be, averting my gaze from him coyly. Jake pulled out of me, looking preoccupied. Then Jake reached out and stroked my pursed lips with one finger, until I relaxed them. Then he got up and took care of the condom.

"Damn," he said, looking at the clock. "Lunch break is over." I looked at him with disbelief and frustration, causing him to chuckle. "At ease," he said, noticing that I was still trying to stay how he positioned me. I collapsed onto my side, and pulled his sheet over my body. The sheet felt chilly compared to the heat of my body. My core still felt molten.

Jake stripped off his shirt, reapplied deodorant and donned a fresh shirt, green this time. I pouted openly, glaring at his clothing. "Don't worry, I won't forget about you up here. I'll be back up soon."

"Stay in here..." I tried to tempt him by throwing off the sheet, showing off my naked body, pink from the friction our bodies had made. Jake bit his lip and one of his eyebrows twitched upward. Tenderly, he tucked me back in using the sheet, and landed a kiss on my jugular.

12