A Dom for the Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice try. Now be good until I'm back." He paused. "Don't have fun without me!" He added seriously. Pulling on some boots, he left the room and I heard the refrigerator open and shut before I heard him on the stairs. I wondered what his coworkers would think about his change in clothes. They'd probably know exactly what was going on.

The thought of his coworkers coming upstairs to see me there, patiently waiting for Jake to come back up and use me was too much for me to handle. The embarrassment kept me in his room with the door closed as I heard footsteps come and go through the common room. Would they think I was always such a slut? Would they think I was a fucktoy for other guys in town? For some reason that thought bothered me. I liked to think of myself as discerning, but there was no way for these guys to know that.

To me, fucking Jake, and fucking anyone else in town who had expressed interest, seemed oceans apart. I had known Jake for basically ever, and I felt like I had a solid read on his character because of that. At the same time we weren't overly close our whole lives. I had pieces of who he was, while still leaving loads of unfilled in spaces. I knew how he was a vegetarian ever since his father made him kill a chicken. I knew how he had a good relationship with his grandma and a bad one with his grandfather. His politics tended anarcho-libertarian but he didn't get preachy about his beliefs on Facebook like other people did. I knew that Jake never really got mad unless someone was truly being an asshole in front of him, and then he always took it upon himself to let them know they fucked up. I liked everything I knew about him, and was kind of dying for the parts of him I didn't know to show themselves. I couldn't think of anyone else I wanted to fuck me like I was letting Jake fuck me.

I dozed on Jake's bed, my restless night catching up to me. When I woke with a dry throat and my stomach grumbling I had no choice but to venture out of the bedroom and into the dim kitchen. I found a jug of orange juice in the fridge and helped myself, pouring it into a ceramic coffee mug. I had put on all my clothes for this venture, but still felt skittish as I tip-toed back to Jake's room. My eyes were drawn by a crescent of light, and I found myself looking through the ajar door of another bedroom. Kai was in there, listening to earphones and slurping at a thing of noodles. Of course, he saw me looking, and I turned pink all the way to the tips of my ears. I scampered to Jake's room and shut the door, sloshing a bit of orange juice on my tit as I did so. I wished Jake would come up soon. I felt a bit like a rabbit hiding out in its warren.

On the bed I finished the orange juice, stripped and covered myself with the sheet, not wishing to displease Jake by being clothed when he came back. Or maybe he'd like that, being able to tear off my clothes like I was a birthday present. I couldn't decide which he would prefer, but at that point there was little I could do. I was too tired to even turn off the air conditioner as I slipped into dreamless sleep.

Something didn't feel right. Something felt... very strange. My nose itched and I moved my hand to scratch it, but my hand didn't obey. It took a second to place that the unusual sensation that I was waking up to was the feeling of leather biting into my upturned wrists. The backs of my wrists were mercilessly pressing into the wood of the bedposts. I looked up at them confused, then my attention was drawn the movement at the foot of the bed. I caught Jake finishing tethering my ankles to the foot of the bed using belts, one canvas and one leather. I was still bleary with sleep so the words slipped out, "Fuck you," I complained. Jake looked up, looking mischievous and pleased with himself. "Fuuuck, dude. What the fuck."

"Sleeping beauty has a dirty mouth." Jake stood up and cracked his knuckles. He was still clothed, his green t-shirt dirty from the work he had been doing downstairs. "Lets see if we can cool down that fiery temper." He went over and turned a dial on the airco unit, making it hum even more energetically. I immediately felt a wave of chilled air hit my body. My bare skin was already covered in goose bumps, making me feel like a cat with its hackles up. I felt unbelievably exposed, freezing but unable to cover myself. Jake ran his fingertip from the palm of my hand up my forearm, and then continued up my bicep to my collar bones. He made little elaborate patterns with his nail there, circling up and down around my chest, but never touching my nipples. My nipples, as hard as they were, were crying out for attention. I glared at him, waiting for him to turn the air conditioner off, but not daring to ask him to.

"You seem to really need your sleep Sarry. Don't let me stop you. Here, I'll make it easier for you." Jake took a bandana from the headboard of his bed and tied it across my eyes so I could only see a slit of light down by the tip of my nose. "There you go," He cooed at me, running his hand over my stomach and pubic hair. "Have a nap. I'll be right back." His warm hand left my skin and I just barely heard the door close over the sound of the air conditioner.

"Fuck," I gritted my teeth. I wanted to mull over how I was dumb enough to get into this situation, but all I could think about was the cold. Fucking Jake thought he was so fucking funny "cooling me down." I hated being cold. For a moment, for the first time that summer, I felt fear. I had no idea when Jake would be coming back and I felt colder every second. I thought for a second about yelling, getting Kai or someone else to come in and free me. But I had seen the way that they looked at me, not unlike how everyone looks at the last piece of pizza at a party. I was desperately uncomfortable, but that was preferable to the unknown of what would happen if I screamed. I was racked by shivers, which made me tense against the bonds on my wrists. They were so tight, and I was pulling at them, so there would for sure be marks on me the next day. I thought of how I would have to wear a long-sleeve shirt to work. I thought about how good that would feel, to be wearing warm clothes. I fantasized about the idea of a turtleneck.

It felt like ten minutes until the door opened again. I was an unreliable judge of time, blindfolded, tied up and cold as I was. I was relieved, not sure if Jake had actually expected me to nap under these conditions. The floor boards creaked, and I felt warm hands on me again. I was about to say something bratty, when I bit my lip. Was this Jake? I couldn't see enough through the small crack the blindfold afforded me. The hand traced the outline of my hip bone, playing slowly towards my inner thigh. It felt good, but I also felt a thrill of fear. Jake hadn't locked his door- I don't even think it can lock- so this could be any of his roommates. My mind flashed to Kai's flirtation, and I tried to picture whether he would be the kind of person who would come in and take advantage of my predicament.

"Why so tense, kitten?" I let out the breath I had been holding, but my breathing continued raggedly due to the shivering. It was Jake's voice. The fear had accelerated my heartbeat and brought some feeling back to my extremities, though I was still freezing.

"Fuck, sir. I'm really fucking cold." I said, trying to sound meek instead of just desperate. "Please turn it off."

"Hmmm," he hummed thoughtfully. "I don't know, I rather like pushing you. You're so unbelievably sexy at the edge of your endurance." I shivered and bit my cheek to keep from responding. I did feel sexy, spread eagled on his bed. The bondage was making me more than a bit wet. But I was just so goddamn cold. "I brought you a gift," he said, his voice teasing and dangerous at the same time.

"Am I going to like it?" My voice cracked a little bit.

"No, I guess not. But I will," he laughed. "And you will like your reward." I felt his hands, both on my inner thighs. They pushed, to move my legs as far apart as the tethers would allow. I could feel the cold air touching my wetness now, stealing away its heat. I moaned in pure anticipation, then paused to listen as I heard a strange cracking sound coming from Jake, who was on the bed between my legs. A cold drip of water landed on my leg, hinting at the true nature of his gift. Horrified, I writhed, trying uselessly to free myself from the tight bindings. Jake growled and pushed my thighs apart again, roughly, as if to say, "stay."

I tensed up as I felt something cold and wet at my entrance. It was more than cold, absolutely freezing against my warm folds, which had never encountered such a temperature. Jake rubbed the ice cube up and down my slit, coating it with cold water. He paused at my clit, moving the ice against it playfully before tracing the cube back down and burying it inside me. It melted quickly inside of me, but he still was able to push it deep inside me before it vanished. Without a pause Jake pressed another ice cube against my entrance, this time pushing it all the way in without playing with me beforehand. It felt solid and alien against the entrance of my cervix. I arched my back and moaned as another ice cube joined that one, and they clacked together. A steady stream of cold water was running out of my pussy now, soaking the bed underneath me. I didn't even notice how much colder it was making my ass because I was so focused on the sensations in my pussy.

Jake slipped two fingers inside me, fingering my g-spot skillfully. I was whimpering as well as moaning now, at mercy of these sensations he was orchestrating. The fucking and the warmth of his skin breathed some feeling back into my frigid pussy walls. This only made it more intense when Jake inserted the next ice cube. "How many can you fit, slut?" He asked, adding another. When he added a third I groaned, torn by need for more pressure on the walls of my pussy, and not wanting any more ice burning my sensitive skin. Jake pressed his palm over my opening, using his fingers to caress my clit. As my pussy contracted in pleasure, I could feel the ice cubes hitting each other. They slowly, painfully melted, and the water they produced tickled my walls as it trickled out of me.

Finally, the ice cubes felt as if they were gone and I could feel some heat returning to my core. The entire spot under me was soaked now, and my lips were chattering. "Good slut." Jake slipped his fingers into me again and fucked me vigorously, until I was crying out with pleasure. I didn't feel like I was ready to cum, but the penetration made me crave pressure on my clit. A tear ran out of one of my eyes, and I only noticed because of the cold trail it made on my skin. I didn't care, I needed to fucking cum. Jake stopped finger-fucking me then, getting off of the bed, and blessedly turning off the air conditioner. The sudden silence made me realize how loud I had been moaning, and I shut up. Even my breathing now felt loud, and I briefly wondered at how much Jake's roommates could hear.

Jake must have cracked a window because I suddenly could feel a hot, sticky breeze envelope my abused body. Birds sang through the window, and I could hear the music that they were playing in the garage. Efficiently, Jake untied my limbs and lifted me off of the soaked bed. I let myself go limp, trusting myself completely to him. He sat on the floor against the bed, sitting me so that I was cradled in his arms. His skin felt deliciously warm, and I pressed my fingertips to his arms to steal his heat. Jake started working my clit, his hands quick and precise. He seemed to know everything that would feel good to me, belying his previous experience with other women. With other subs, I reminded myself.

I felt my body gain some modicum of heat as warmth radiated from Jake's chest, through his t-shirt, and into my face and side. Hungry for more I slipped one arm under his shirt, feeling his skin greedily even as his ministrations made my mind go completely blank with pleasure. I was tensing my legs, my toes curling as if to grab at the air. "Good girl," He murmured. Jake stopped touching me where it had felt so good, instead now massaging all around my clit. His fingers skillfully were going everywhere except for where I needed him. I leaned into the indirect pressure, trying to position my body so that he was stimulating my clit more directly. Jake didn't stop me from squirming, seeming to enjoy this game that he was so obviously winning. I clawed at Jake's t-shirt, angry at the barrier it put up between this. Luckily, Jake seemed to agree with me. He leaned back against the bed for a second, away from me, reaching down to pull the shirt off of his body and toss it at the door. I pressed my cool body against his hot one, and for a moment the contact our chests made felt better than even his hands on my clit.

Then Jake brushed his fingertips against my hood, putting me back into an insatiable, wildly aroused state. I leaned my head up against a purple flower he had tattooed on his pectoral, moaning and writhing. Jake slowly moved his fingers up and down my sensitive nub, and placed his other hand firmly on my neck. He pushed down, limiting my blood flow until my head felt light. All the while his fingers continued their attack. We sat on the floor like this for maybe thirty minutes, Jake limiting, then giving back my breathing while playing endlessly with my clit.

Jake was choking me particularly hard when I started to see black dots at the corners of my vision. My body cried out for air and I started fighting him, but my pleasure was doubling between my legs. I sagged into Jake's grip as an orgasm ripped through me. I thought I might pass out, but didn't care as wave after wave of pleasure traveled from my clit up to the top of my head and back down again. My body jerked against Jake's strong arms, and gradually, settled down as he took his fingers off my clit, and eased his chokehold on my neck. I felt tears running out of both of my eyes, but didn't care, only caring about the sweet feeling of air in my lungs, and the lingering throbbing pleasure between my thighs.

I must have fallen asleep there, against his bicep, because the next thing I knew Jake was placing me on a dry part of the bed, and slipping out of the room. I was upset by the lack of his warmth, but otherwise couldn't bring myself to care, feeling completely spent. He returned shortly, with two beer bottles in one hand clinking against each other, and a plate of heated up pizza. The smell of the greasy cheese pulled me off of the bed and onto the floor, where he set out the food like some sort of janky picnic. I sat criss-cross on his rug, as naked as he was clothed. Gingerly Jake covered me with one of his flannels as if it was a cloak, and opened one of the beers for me against the bedframe. We talked and joked around for a while, me regaining my energy after getting some food in my empty stomach. Jake told me about how distracted he had been trying to work knowing that I was naked upstairs in his apartment. He told me he had put on a bike wheel backwards, which didn't make much sense to me, how a wheel could be backwards, but I laughed anyway.

As it got later I made noises about going home, not wanting my family to worry about where I had ended up. "Okay," Jake allowed, "But Saturday..."

"You want to hang out?" I asked hopefully.

"I propose a field trip." Jake grinned.

"Oh?"

"If we're going to have fun this summer I need a lot more... tools. Let's go into the city for some shopping."

12