A Dom Loves Their Subs Ch. 01

Story Info
Taking Beth in.
1.8k words
4.2
7.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby, what can I get you?" Katie purred, leaning on the counter.

"Get me a mojito, bitch." She forced a smile and stepped away to start making it. Fucking mojitos. Casey stepped in to cover for her while she worked on the drink.

Katie looked up at the stage, where a girl was getting tied to the St. Andrew's Cross. She was trembling, looking up at the ceiling with a blank expression. Jake, a frequent client at the club, was running the scene. He'd always been tolerated, but Katie thought he was sketchy as hell.

"I have a possible Code Blue onstage," she mumbled into her earpiece.

"On it. We're sending Lee to alert Val."

"Well, make it quick," she muttered to herself. Jake had started whipping the girl and she was screaming, tears streaming down her face. Katie finally finished making the drink and handed it to the customer.

"Stop! Please! Rose!" the girl onstage was shrieking. Katie sped out from behind the bar, walking towards the stage. A hand grabbed her shoulder and she turned.

"Get the curtain," Val ordered. She nodded and they walked onto the stage as Katie pulled the curtain shut so the audience couldn't see. "Excuse me."

"Val!" Jake said, grinning at them. "You want a closer look at the bitch?"

"Do you want this to be over?"

"No, I don't want--"

"I wasn't talking to you," Val said sharply. They turned to the girl on the cross, who was still silently sobbing. Katie thought she looked incredibly familiar. "Hey. Are you comfortable here?"

"Yes, she is," Jake said. "She doesn't--"

"Let her speak," Val growled in their angriest Dom voice. Jake backed away, eyes slightly widening in fear. Val turned back to the girl. "Do you want this to be over?"

"Mhmm." She nodded, sniffling.

"Untie her."

"You can't tell me what to--"

"Now!" Val roared. "Katie, call security."

"Yes, Sir." She muttered into her earpiece as Jake roughly untied the girl. He grabbed her hair and hoisted her to her feet.

"Ow! No! Stop it!" she cried, grabbing at his wrist. Jake turned and viciously slapped her across the face. Katie barely had time to react before Val had him slammed against the wall.

"Leave. Her. Alone," they snarled. Katie ran over to the girl, who was sitting in a crumpled heap on the ground.

"Hey," she whispered. The girl looked up at her. Katie knew why she looked so familiar. "Bethie?"

"Katie..." She sank into her old friend's arms and Katie tightly held her. "Don't let him take me. Please don't let him take me. Katie, I'm scared."

"It's alright, Beth." The security guards were marching up the steps, grabbing Jake. "Security's gonna take care of him and Val's gonna take care of you."

"Beth, come," Jake snapped. Val stood imposingly in front of him, blocking his view of her. "Now, bitch!"

"Get him out of here." The security guards started dragging him away.

"You're going to wish you were dead by the time I'm done with you, Beth!" Beth whimpered, starting to shake again. Katie tightly held her, shushing her.

"It's alright. You're safe." Val stood above them and Katie softly smiled up at them. "Could I take her upstairs, Sir? I'll keep an eye on her."

"Take her to Drew, first." Katie helped Beth to her feet. Val gently took Beth's hand, looking at her with a gentle, concerned expression. "What's your name?*

"B-Beth," she whispered.

"Are you comfortable going with Katie?"

"We know each other," Katie said quickly. Val looked at her, then at Beth.

"Mhmm." Beth nodded.

"Okay. You're safe here, Beth. I'm going to give you a key to one of our apartments upstairs. You can stay as long as you need."

"Thank you."

"Katie's going to take you to our medic so we can make sure you're not seriously injured. Katie, I want you to stay with her tonight. I'll cover your shift."

"Fuck, you're wonderful." She gave them a kiss and led Beth away.

•••

"Alright, I found some clothes for you," Katie said, dropping a small pile of clothes on Beth's bed. She yawned, looking sightlessly at the clothes. "You've really lost weight. Are you good, fam?"

"Hm? Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for the clothes." Beth picked up a black t-shirt and a knee-length skirt. She trudged off to the bathroom to change and Katie frowned. The phone on the nightstand rang and she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Katie," Val said. "Is Beth there?"

"She went to change."

"Okay. When she gets done, bring her to my office."

"Yes, Sir."

"Bye." They hung up the phone and Katie set it back in the cradle. Beth came out of the bathroom, brushing her hair with her fingers.

"Hey, you feel up to talking to Val this morning?"

"Who?"

"Val. They own the club. They were the one who kicked your asshole boyfriend out."

"Oh, him. Umm..."

"They want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Probably making sure you're okay and stuff. Beth, I promise they're really nice."

"I know. It's just... he's, like, a Dom. And Doms are really mean and violent and--"

"Oh, honey..." Katie shook her head. "No, no, no, no, Val's not mean."

"He attacked Jake!"

"Because Jake was attacking you! Beth, I'm your friend. Trust me, Val won't do anything you don't want to do." Beth was quiet for a long moment.

"Okay. Fine. I'll talk to him."

"I'll go with you if you want." She nodded. "Cool. You ready?"

"I guess." Katie hopped up from the bed and led Beth out to the elevator. She held a keycard to a scanner and pressed the button. They went up two floors and Katie scanned the card again. The doors opened to a large penthouse apartment. Beth froze in the doorway, looking around. The front room was filled with people in various states of dress--well, un-dress.

"Katie! Where the hell have you been, loca?" a redheaded girl called.

"Who's the stranger?" Beth recognized Drew from the night before. "Did Val pick up another stray?"

"Stray?" she echoed, blushing.

"Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of," Katie said. "We're all strays and rejects around here."

"What have I said about saying that?" Beth looked and saw Val standing at the other end of the room. Katie glanced at the floor. "Katie..."

"We're not rejects because we have a home with you, Sir," she sighed.

"Good. Beth." Val motioned for her to follow them and she did, Katie trailing behind. They led her to their office and sat at their desk. "Make yourself comfortable. Katie, you too."

"Don't mind if I do." She hopped onto the desk, grinning. Beth nervously sat in the chair across from Val, fidgeting with her hands.

"What do you need to talk about?" Beth squeaked.

"Are you feeling better? Are you comfortable in your apartment?"

"Y-Yeah. Everything's fine." There was a lot of yelling outside and Beth flinched. "I-I'm not being kicked out, am I?"

"No, absolutely not." There was more yelling. "Jesus. Katie, go tell them to quiet down."

"Yes, Sir." Katie hopped off the desk and left the room. Beth stared at her lap.

"Beth, I want you to be honest with me." Val's voice was soft and kind, but Beth had fallen for that trick a million times. "Do you want to stay?"

"Stay?" Beth glanced up at them.

"Your housing is taken care of. Food, money, anything you could want. But I understand if you don't feel comfortable here."

"If I leave, I have to go back to Jake."

"No. If you leave, I'll make sure you never have to see him again, understand?" Val picked up a pen and started chewing on it.

"I- I don't know."

"I understand."

"I don't want to be part of- of this whole BDSM thing anymore."

"I understand."

"And you-- Wait, did you say you understand?"

"Of course I do. I'm not going to make you join my army of partners just because you choose to stay here. You can hang out in your apartment and never talk to me again after today, if that's what you want."

"They're watching Drag Race," Katie said, coming back into the office. Val chuckled and shook their head. "Did she decide yet?"

"Not yet. Why don't you take her back downstairs?" Val got up from their chair. "It seems like she needs some time to think."

"I'll stay," Beth said suddenly. "But I don't want any part of your club and--"

"Of course." Val smiled and held out their hand. Beth took it, nervously shaking it. "Call me anytime. My number's on the phone in your apartment." Beth nodded and started to leave the office. "Beth?"

"Huh?"

"Do you have things at your old house?"

"Oh..." Beth's expression turned sad. "Um... I-I'm guessing Jake's destroyed all of it."

"Would you like me to send someone to collect whatever's left?"

"Really?" Beth's eyes lit up. "You'd do that?"

"Absolutely. Just give me a list of what to look for and we'll get whatever we can. And if there's anything else you need, let me know. Clothes, necessities, a motivational cat poster--" Beth giggled "--anything at all, I'll get it for you."

"Thank you. I-I'm sorry for causing a situation last ni--"

"Don't be." Val turned back to their desk. "Thank you for coming to talk."

"Thank you."

"Katie, go with her."

"Yes, Sir." Katie skipped over and linked elbows with Beth.

"Why do you keep calling him Sir?" she asked as they left the office.

"We all do. Well, most of us. It's just, like, it's a power thing, but it also just sounds cool."

"All of you?"

"Uh, yeah." They walked into the living room. "You see all these dumb bitches here?"

"What's up?" a couple people said.

"We're all Val's partners. Romantically and sexually." Katie made a blowjob gesture and a few people whistled. "Except for Drew's asexual ass."

"You know it." Drew gave her finger guns.

"Is she joining the mafia?" a girl asked excitedly.

"Nah. Not yet, at least." Katie elbowed Beth teasingly. "C'mon. Let's get you back downstairs."

They stepped into the elevator and Katie let Beth tap the keycard. It was quiet for a few seconds.

"So... the mafia?"

"Oh, it's a joke. The club got investigated for being a mafia front, so we started joking that all of us are part of the mafia because we're Val's partners."

"Ah." Beth quietly giggled. "So... he's really nice?"

"Oh, they're the best. They're accepting and kind and, ugh, such a great kisser. And the sex is great, too, if you're into that." The elevator doors opened and Beth stepped out. "Think about it, Beth."

"About what?"

"Joining the mafia. You won't regret it, I promise." The elevator doors closed, leaving Beth alone in the hallway. She went to her apartment to make some breakfast. She hadn't eaten anything all morning.