A Dom Loves Their Subs Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie gives Val a lapdance and blowjob.
775 words
4.27
4.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val sat on the floor of the club, right in the middle of the crowd. Their subs were all around, keeping an eye on them as they did their jobs. If Val wanted anything, they were all there to wait on them hand and foot.

Val snapped their fingers and Julie walked over to their seat, her stiletto heels clicking on the floor. She walked a circle around their chair, running her fingers through their hair. They softly groaned as she pulled their hair, tilting their head back. She deeply kissed them, smiling. She walked in front of them and slowly lowered herself onto their lap.

"I've been having all these dreams about your cock, Sir," she murmured in their ear. She moved her hand to palm their crotch and they grabbed her wrist.

"Is that so?" they growled, making her shiver. She started to grind against their thigh. "Tell me about them... Slave."

"Oh~" Julie shuddered as they nibbled her ear.

"Now."

"It starts with me kneeling at your feet, King. And- And then you tell me I've been a good slave... and you let me suck your wonderful cock."

"Is that so? Well, maybe I should make you suck me off right here to satisfy you."

"In- In front of everyone?" Julie squeaked, looking around the club.

"I'll make sure everyone hears." A blush crossed Julie's face and she stopped grinding. "Don't stop, Slave."

"I don't want to do it in public," she whispered. "Please, King."

"Red to stop."

"Red." They nodded and gently kissed her.

"What do you want?" they asked softly.

"I want to finish my lap dance." They nodded. "And then can we go to a private room?" They kissed her again.

"Keep danc--"

"Sir?" one of the security guards cleared his throat. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we have a situation in one of the rooms."

"Okay. I'll check it out."

"But--" Val cut Julie off with a finger over her lips. "Yes, King. I'll wait here."

"Wait in Room J," they said. "I'll be there in a moment."

"Yes, King." They walked away with the guard and she eagerly trotted to the private room.

•••

"Well, well..." Val murmured, opening the door. Julie was kneeling on the floor for them. "What a good, little slave."

"Is everything alright, King? What happened?"

"Everything's fine. Someone brought a gun and we had to make sure it wasn't loaded." They sat on the bed, sighing. "Well, put your body to use, Slave. Give me a show."

"May I stand, King?"

"You may. Well done, asking for permission." Her chest swelled at the praise. She got to her feet, stretching. She reached back to unzip her dress, letting it slide to the ground.

"Oh, King..." She slid onto their lap, giving them her best bedroom eyes. She ran her thumb over their bottom lip, feeling the scruff of their five o'clock shadow. "You're so handsome."

"Is that so?" They ran a hand up to her neck. She squeaked as they gave her throat a squeeze. "I'm not here for compliments, Slave."

"Of course, my King." She started grinding against their lap, running her hands all over the front of their shirt. She grabbed the collar and buried her face in their chest, deeply inhaling the smell of them. "Oh~"

"Slave..." Their chest thrummed as they spoke. Julie shuddered and kissed their Adam's apple. "On your knees."

"Yes, King." She fell off their lap and knelt at their feet. They opened their legs.

"Get to work, Slave."

"Yes, my King." She crawled forward, pulling their zipper down. They pulled their large cock out of their pants and she licked her lips. She licked the tip, swallowing a drop of precum. She took their thick cock into her mouth. She hummed and Val moaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair. She came off their cock for air.

"Did I say you could stop, Slave?"

"Sorry, King." She dove back down with an impressive vigor, swallowing most of their cock. She choked and moaned, making them groan in pleasure.

"Slut. Can't go ten minutes without my cock in your mouth." She moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. Val moaned and gripped her hair, dragging her off their cock. They came with a grunt, covering her face with cum.

"Oh, thank you, King," she panted, bowing her head. "You're so kind to your slave."

"Shut up." They got to their feet, zipping up their pants. "Clean yourself up, then get back to work."

"King?" They looked down at her and she smiled genuinely. "Thank you."

"Good Slave." They allowed her a soft smile and left the room.