A Dom Loves Their Subs Ch. 08

Story Info
Katie gives Val a challenge.
1k words
3.86
2.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val leaned on the kitchen island, drinking their coffee as they glanced through a Playboy magazine that Julie had brought over. A pair of hands landed on their waist and they smirked, not reacting otherwise.

"You've been a naughty boy," Katie said, running her hands up their front. "On your knees."

"Not a chance." She put a hand around their throat.

"Be a good bitch and get on your knees."

"You're adorable," they chuckled, flipping the page. She pressed roughly on their throat and they coughed. "Let go."

"On your knees!"

"Whatever you're trying to do, it's not working." They snapped the magazine shut and turned around. She took a step back.

"You're not as good of a Dom as you think you are," she sneered. "Anyone could top you. You're just reliant on your dick size to control people."

"Is that so?" They stepped towards her and she stepped back, running into the fridge. They easily pinned her wrists above her head. "Let me guess... you think you could be in charge?"

"I know I could." She gave them a defiant look. "I could dominate you, no problem."

"There's a reason I'm your Dom, brat."

"Uh-huh? And what's that?" she asked sarcastically. They put a hand around her neck and tightly squeezed the sides. She choked and grabbed at their wrist.

"I actually know how to choke someone." They leaned in so their noses were almost touching. "And you're nothing but a brat with an attitude problem."

"Oh, please." They raised an eyebrow at her defiance. "You couldn't even dominate me with a blindfold on."

"No? Why don't we test that theory?" They put a hand on the back of her neck and steered her to the bedroom. They grabbed a blindfold from the drawer and started to tie it over her eyes.

"See, I was thinking you'd be the blindfolded one," Katie said, blindly reaching for them. "But why not both of us?"

"Why not?" They picked her up and threw her onto the bed. She yelped, landing on the mattress with a soft thump. They grabbed a blindfold for themself and went to the bed. They straddled her, tying the blindfold around their eyes.

"You know, I've been thinking... I mean, you could really do with a femdom influence in your life. And Beth clearly isn't gonna be ready anytime soon, so--"

"Shut up."

"I'm just saying! I think I look pretty sexy with a strap-on." They put a hand firmly over her mouth.

"I think you need to be quiet before you get punished," they purred. "We wouldn't want to hurt that pretty body of yours."

"Hasn't stopped you before," she mumbled through their hand. They rolled their eyes and pulled their hand away, taking off their shirt. She reached up and touched their face. "Oh. You did put on a blindfold."

"I'm a person of my word." They ran their thumb over her lips. "And I expect an apology after I'm done fucking you."

"No, thanks." They deeply kissed her, softly growling. Katie brought out an intensity in them that never came out with anyone else. They slid their hands under her shirt as she started to dig her nails into their back.

"Fucking brat," they snarled, sharply pinching her stomach. She winced and jerked away. "You thought you could intimidate me?"

"Ow!" she hissed as they pinched her sides.

"You have no power in this relationship."

"Ow! Fuck, that hurts!" She scratched their back and they grunted, pinching harder.

"Don't ever try to suggest that you can dominate me. You're just a needy, little brat."

"Sir! Fucking--! Stop it!" she cried. They stopped and began to caress her body.

"You don't really want this to stop, do you?" they purred in her ear. Her breath hitched and they chuckled. "You're a pain slut. And you're getting off on this."

"N--No, I'm not." They unbuttoned her jeans and yanked them down. They ran a finger over her panties, feeling the damp fabric.

"Are you sure about that?" They stuck their finger into her mouth and she moaned. They moved down so their face was between her legs. Their lips grazed her inner thigh and she shivered.

"Yes~ Please, Sir~ Right there~"

"Here?" They nipped her thigh and she yelped. "Or did you mean here?"

"Agh! Sir!" She squealed and writhed around as they assaulted her legs with wonderfully painful bites. "Sir, please! Stop torturing me like this!"

"Don't ever say I don't know how to dominate you," they growled, pulling her panties off with their teeth. They viciously attacked her clit with their tongue and teeth, making her moan wildly.

"Sir~! Oh, God!" she cried, bucking her hips. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Her legs shook as she orgasmed and she moaned so loud she was almost screaming. Val slid up and kissed her, letting her taste her cum on their lips. She whimpered as they put their lips next to her ear, their breath tickling her skin.

"On your knees. Now."

"Yes, Sir," she mumbled. She obediently crawled off the bed and Val undid their jeans. They sat at the edge of the bed and Katie pulled their cock out. She stroked it until it was mostly hard, then took it into her mouth. They were quiet as she sucked them off, only letting out a quiet groan once in a while.

"Off," they muttered. She backed off and they came on her face. "Good. Go clean up."

"Thank you, Sir." She got up and removed their blindfold for them. They squinted as their eyes adjusted to the bright room.

"How long have you had your blindfold off?" they asked suspiciously. She glanced away. "Answer me, brat."

"I'll be in the shower," she said, scurrying to their bathroom.

"Katherine!" they snapped. She froze in the doorway, looking at them nervously. "Answer. Me."

"Since I found out you had a blindfold on?" she squeaked. They snorted and shook their head.

"Brat," they muttered. "Go clean up."

"Thank you, Sir."