Ravished by My Abusive Manager

Story Info
A demanding touch, a forceful kiss, and I can't resist him.
3.2k words
4.66
17k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,225 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

Copyright 2024 Apophenia

This story was written for HeyAll's OnTheJob event. Please note the category.

***

My manager's obnoxiously loud voice boomed, "No, ma'am. We can't accept your return. 30-day returns only."

The woman facing him frowned and said something too soft to hear. She kept pointing at the receipt. My manager didn't look at it. "No, ma'am, I can't help you."

I shouldn't involve myself. More often than not, Phil was wrong. Our store had plenty of bad reviews because he couldn't be bothered to do anything useful. Sighing to myself, I stepped closer and peeked at the receipt.

Phil scowled at me, his mouth opening. I quickly pointed at the date. "It's 30 days today, look."

He glared, seized the slip of paper, and scanned it for a minute while the poor lady glanced back and forth between us. Grumbling under his breath, he shoved the receipt at me. "Process it. See me in my office before your next break."

I could practically see the fumes coming out of his ears as he stalked away. Holding back my laughter, I finished the return and smiled politely at the woman. "Here's your receipt for the return. Have a wonderful day!"

She thanked me and left the store happily.

Later at lunch, I strolled into my manager's office, prepared for his little tantrum and not at all upset. This wasn't the first time he pulled me into his office for a stupid reason. But I was good at my job, and we both knew it, so all he could do was blow off some steam.

Lounging behind his desk, he frowned as soon as he caught sight of me. With his dark eyes, well-shaped jaw, and specks of white in his hair, he'd be hot if he lightened up now and then. I'd never know.

His lips curled. "Close the door, Emily."

Oh, it was gonna be one of those tirades. I rolled my eyes as I shut the door.

"About time. You know better than to contradict me in front of a customer. Apologize."

Today, I didn't feel like playing his game. I crossed my arms. "No."

Both eyebrows shot to his forehead. "Excuse me?"

I shrugged. "I'm not apologizing for being correct. No."

His chair screeched as he shoved it back. Stomping around his desk, he pointed at my face. "If you want a job tomorrow--"

I lifted my chin, refusing to be intimidated as he walked right up to my face. "You can't fire me. The customers like me, and I practically run the store for you. You wouldn't know how to do anything without me!"

"You think you're so important?" He glared as he stepped closer, forcing me to lean away and reluctantly drag my feet backward until my heels hit the wall. "You think I need you?"

I matched his glare. "Back off, right now, or I'll--"

"You'll what?" he growled, his hand shooting to my neck, choking the words from my throat. I grabbed his arm as I stared with wide eyes. "What do you think you can do? I've worked here for years. The owner is my best friend. You've been here a few months and you think you can run your mouth at me?"

His eyes flicked to my mouth. He was frighteningly calm as he leered above me. "Think it through. Apologize." His fingers relaxed slightly.

"Fuck... you," I gasped. "You're going to jail if you don't--mmph!"

His lips smashed onto mine, his tongue stabbing into my mouth, licking my teeth, stroking my lips. Anger twisted into heat, and fire shot to my core as his fingers rubbed circles on my neck. Shocked, I didn't move as he leisurely explored my mouth. When he leaned back an inch, I was panting and red-faced with fury -- at both of us.

Smirking, he breathed, "Don't threaten me, baby girl."

My eyes bulged. "I'm not your fucking--"

He kissed me again. I made a sound too much like a moan, my tongue twitching against his, my stomach tightening as his other hand caressed my waist. What the hell was wrong with me? Sure, it had been a while and I was itching for a good fuck, but a single kiss -- hot as it was -- shouldn't have affected me like this.

"Back... off..." I gasped as soon as his lips separated from mine. "I don't know... what you think you're doing... ahh..."

Chuckling, he tilted my head and bent to my neck, licking, sucking, then kissing my ear. His hand on my waist slid up to my breast and he squeezed. My chest heaved in response, deep breaths pushing my tits into his grasp. I shoved at his shoulder but my hand shook, my muscles weak and my mind scrambled. The way he had just stomped up to me and taken what he wanted -- I didn't know what to do, how to stop him, or even if I wanted to stop him.

I should want to stop him. This was my asshole of a manager who barely did any work and had the temerity to call me a lazy kid when he knew full well that I worked here to pay for college. Herding the few sane brain cells I had left, I mumbled, "Stop, stop, Phil. I don't want... Stop. Right now." A hint of my earlier attitude and anger resurfaced.

A huff of warm air tickled my neck. I shivered. He stopped, only to place both hands on the wall beside my head. "You want to keep working here, get on your knees."

I gaped. He was crazy if he thought I would beg for him.

"Don't be ridiculous."

A corner of his lips lifted. "I'm dead serious. On your knees and apologize nicely, or you can go home. Do you think it's hard to find another idiot college kid who can poke a register?"

The thing was, I did need this job. College didn't pay for itself and I liked eating out. Embarrassed anger flooded my face as I dropped my head. My knees hurt the floor. I cringed as much from the pain as the humiliation. "I'm sorry."

"I can't hear you," he sang.

The bastard was having the time of his life. I clenched my jaw and snarled, "I'm. Sorry. I shouldn't have contradicted you. It won't happen again. Sir." My teeth nearly shattered at that last demeaning word.

"Try again. Without the attitude."

My head snapped up with a glare, my lips twisting in a snarl. He didn't like my attitude? Too bad. I would never "apologize nicely" to that insufferable smirk.

"Tsk." His hand shot down and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. "I don't like that look, young lady. All I asked for is some respect, but here we are. Remember that. You can only blame yourself."

Holding my eyes, his free hand unbuckled his belt while he spoke. I almost burst out laughing. What the hell was he going to do, spank me with his belt? But I couldn't look away. My throat moved as I swallowed, my neck straining at the angle, my knees aching from the hard floor.

And my pussy aching with an embarrassing, confusing heat. I should be angry -- I was, but I was also unreasonably turned on, my soaked panties a clear sign that I was just as crazy as my manager.

He dropped the belt. The clatter made me blink, let me break his demanding stare. I watched him unzip his pants. Dizzying heat rushed into the back of my mind, down my spine, coiling in my core. Mute and mesmerized, unbelieving and terrified, I hardly breathed as my manager dug out his engorged cock.

A corner of my mind listed all the laws he was breaking, all the ways I could tear him down. I ignored it. I studied his cock, fascinated, my mouth watering. He was as hard as I was wet. The dark bulbous tip glistened with a droplet of fluid. My lips parted.

He let go of my hair.

"Open your mouth wider," he whispered.

I squeezed my thighs together and straightened my back, rising slightly as my mouth opened wider.

He guided himself between my lips. Licking, groaning, I savored the musky salty taste and licked again, wrapping my lips around the large head of his cock. Warm and thick. My tongue swirled the underside, saliva coating his shaft. I only vaguely noticed his fingers combing my hair as I fit another inch of him into my mouth. His girth stretched my jaw so nicely. I wanted to know how he'd feel stretching my pussy.

My manager. Phil. I wanted this jerk to shove his cock into my body? Oh, fuck, what the hell was I thinking? What was I doing?

My face flushed. I couldn't believe how hungry I was for cock, sucking my manager in his office like an eager slut. Disgust and shame crawled in my chest. My head tilted back.

He followed me, his fingers in my hair tightening, holding me in place as he thrust into my mouth. "Don't stop now, baby. You're doing so good," he groaned. "Be a good girl for just a few more minutes..."

I was definitely not his 'good girl'. Fuck that. Grumbling in my throat, I pried at his hand and smacked his leg until he let go, his cock falling out of my mouth. I gasped and coughed. He better be thankful I did as much as I did. No one could ask for a nicer apology.

Of course, he wasn't done with me.

He hauled me to my feet as I swallowed the taste of him. Thinking he was helping me up, I went with him -- until he dragged me to his desk and bent me over it.

"Don't you dare--" I gasped in disbelief as he wrapped his arms around my waist and worked at the zipper of my pants.

His cock pressed against my ass. "You want it as much as I do. Your sweet mouth told me so. I bet your pussy is flowing like a river. Am I wrong?"

"Get off of me! I wasn't... You can't... ohh, you can't do this to me..."

Moaning while he yanked down my pants was not a good look. His fingers hooked my panties and got them out of the way, too. In a matter of seconds, my naked, dripping pussy was exposed for him to see, to touch, his hand rounding my bare ass and slipping between my legs.

He chuckled softly at the wetness he found there. "Are you going to stop me?"

How could I? I was rubbing myself against him, grinding my clit on his fingers, soaking his hand like I was soon to soak his cock. Pathetic. It was so difficult to focus on what I should do rather than what I wanted to do. Why not let him fuck me? All I had to do was stay right where I was, maybe arch my ass a bit...

His hand left me aching for an entire second before his cock slid into place. Electric tingles zapped my nerves, raced up my spine, and fried my already-cooked brain. My legs shook. This was a bad idea. Need and uncertainty warred in my gut.

He slid back. Lightning twitched my muscles. His shaft glided forward. I moaned, bit off the sound abruptly, and groaned in the back of my throat. The meaning of the sound was the same:

Fuck me. Please fuck me.

Clawing at his desk, I panted, "Ahh... s-stop... nghh... Oh my god! Oh! Ohh..."

He chose that moment to thrust into me. The second I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance, the gentle yet insistent pressure, my mind went blank. That slow, delicious stretch opened my mouth as well as my pussy, a long moan emitting from my lungs unintentionally. He leaned into the thrust, reaching to cover my mouth with his hand.

"Shh, don't want anyone coming in here and catching us like this."

Gritting my teeth, I swallowed my moans and protests both. It was terrible how good he felt. Anyone seeing me right then would've known immediately how turned on I was with my hips arched up for him, my ass pressed tightly against him. I didn't want him, and I did.

I don't know what I wanted. It just felt so damn good.

Every excruciating second that passed made me more complicit. He pulled out just as slowly, sliding back in smoothly. I could scream and make him stop. His hips rolled, the base of his cock grinding my entrance. There were so many reasons why this was wrong. I should scream. He thrust faster, his pelvis bouncing against my ass. Harder. My body shook. My feet shuffled.

I panted into his hand, losing track of my thoughts. So many reasons... He was old. His fingers dug into my hip, holding me in place as he rammed my backside. Not that old, really. Maybe forty? Not even silver fox age. He was certainly strong and forceful, his thrusts vigorous and relentless.

Wait, what the fuck was I doing, rationalizing any of this? I was so enveloped in lust, lost to sensation. It was easy to brush aside the fact that he had forced himself on me, taking what he wanted. Convincing me wasn't difficult, was it? I'd fallen for him with a kiss. Sucked his cock without a second thought.

Fuck, he must think I'm a slut.

"Good girl," he cooed. "Good... oh, yes... That's it. You feel so good, baby. So tight and wet for me. Just stay quiet, now. Shh, yes, you're doing so good." His fingers grazed my lips and shifted away, curling on my neck briefly, running down my back.

I arched a bit more for him even while whimpering in shame. Coiling tension gripped my core. His cock was so hard and thick, massaging my slick insides again and again, driving me closer and closer to the edge. I might scream soon -- for the entirely wrong reason.

"No, no, no..." I mumbled mostly to myself, little more than soft puffs of air.

"Shh, sweetie. Shh," he murmured. "It feels good, doesn't it? It's ok to feel good, baby. I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself. You should, you know. Yes... say 'yes' for me, Emily."

My lips pressed tightly together, my pussy squeezing tighter. All of my muscles tensed. I couldn't get enough air. I shook my head, my palms sweaty on his desk.

That's when he slipped a hand between my legs, his fingers searching for and finding my clit. I jumped, slamming my ass against his pelvis, impaling myself further on his cock, all while failing to get an inch away from his probing fingers. The edge was so close now. Too close. Oh, fuck...

"Oh, sweetie," he sighed. "You're so wet. So hot. Are you going to cum? I want you to cum. Cum for me, Emily. Cum while I'm fucking you, baby. Yes, yes, there you go, oh... oh, you're so tight. Oh..."

I gave in. How could I not? The pounding between my legs was relentless. Delicious. I couldn't resist. His fingers expertly circled my clit, rolling in sync with his rough thrusts. The intense sensations overwhelmed me and I lost the fight, stopped fighting altogether.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuuu-- mmm! Mmmph!" I yelled, his hand slapping over my mouth a few seconds late. My feet planted and I humped his cock wildly as my inner muscles clamped down and twitched, pleasure hurtling through my veins, lust clutching my brain with its insidious claws.

Gasping and rocking myself against him, I was enjoying myself far too much to consider where I was, who might hear me cumming on my boss' cock, or even who was fucking me. It wasn't until the all-consuming heat faded that I was left with the concerns of reality.

My manager was still pounding away, faster and harder now. I hadn't even thought about how he wasn't wearing a condom. A bump against my cervix sent a jolt clenching my inner walls, like my pussy was eager to milk his bare cock. I whimpered into his palm and squirmed my ass, pulling away.

He grabbed my hips with both hands and yanked me back, slamming deep inside me. "Hold on just a minute longer, baby. You can do it, I know you can. You're a good girl. You're my good girl."

His urgent pace and soothing tone tempted me to obey. The obscene squishing between my legs was so much easier to ignore when I was too absorbed in the pleasure to care about the consequences.

But I couldn't ignore this. I couldn't let him cum inside me!

As my pelvis bounced against his table, I gasped over my shoulder, "Phil, you have to pull... pull out... ahh..."

His thrusts became shorter, fucking me deep and hard in the back of my tunnel. I was so full of his cock. It felt like he was pounding into my stomach. "Almost there, baby. Shh, I'm almost there..."

I whimpered. "No... Don't... don't cum in me. Please, I'm not on anything!"

He groaned and rammed in hard, his cock twitching against my inner walls. "Oh... Shh, shh, it's ok, you'll be fine. Oh, yes... You'll be just fine. Oh! Your tight little pussy feels so good! Hold still, baby. Oh... oh... yes!"

All the air in my lungs left me when the hot splash of his cum hit my inner walls. Despite my complaints, I shoved my hips back, my body taking over in an instinctive need for that wonderful warmth pooling deep inside me, coating my cervix, soaking my fertile womb.

My boss was cumming in my pussy. I didn't even like this guy, never would have imagined having sex with him, and now I might get pregnant with his baby. Every thrust deposited another spurt of virile seed. Every low groan shivered up my back, the sound of his pleasure caressing my mind. Warmth rushed to my face as I collapsed on his desk, helpless, defeated.

He'd fucked me into submission and I'd let him. He'd cum in me and I couldn't stop him.

"There you go." He patted my ass. "That's a good girl, Emily. Much better. You should be just as accommodating all the time. Apology accepted."

Apology... I blushed redder if that was possible. That's all this was to him? Punishment for embarrassing him. As he pulled out and his cum trickled down my thighs, I stiffened, indignant anger on the tip of my tongue. I should tell him to fuck off and never touch me again. I should report the condescending asshole for rape.

I sighed.

Oh, there was plenty of evidence of him fucking me. But of him forcing me? None at all.

He handed me some tissues to wipe up. A silent glare was my only form of defiance as I hurriedly rearranged my pants and ran to the bathroom. The smirk on his lips followed me.

His cum oozing from my satisfied pussy stayed with me all day.

Before the end of the day, he handed me a morning-after pill. I stared at the package, relief and embarrassment turning me mute. He'd walked away by the time I thought of something to say.

It probably would've earned me another punishment anyway.

My core heated at the thought.

Would I dare talk back to him again and find out what happened?