A Dom/Sub Cultivation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sent back into the shower, still wearing my bikini. This time the cold water felt divine. I was allowed to dry off, but not allowed to remove my bikini. Instead, she gave me a white camisole to put on, which was tight on my body. Fixing my make-up in the mirror, the bikini top made two wet spots in the camisole. For the rest of the day, I padded around her apartment wearing nothing else, just my bikini with a camisole on top. I had never felt so feminine.

That night, I slept in the same outfit. I luxuriated in femininity, feeling the "breasts" in my bikini top as I moved in the night. In the morning, I awoke rock hard. Mistress removed my clothes, and I lay on my back, shocked at the bikini tan. The contrast was so stark! She straddled me and eased my cock into her pussy. She leaned forward and lightly teased my nipples. As they hardened, she said, "That's a good girl."

I reached up and lightly tweaked her nipples, and she closed her eyes and groaned. She leaned forward and sucked on my nipples, and I groaned. I felt so feminine; truly a "chick with a dick". She rotated and soon was grinding on my cock. "Mistress, may I come?" She opened her eyes and smiled, and we came together.

Still straddling my body, she slightly moved her hips, until I'd softened completely. She then climbed upon my face, and I licked my cum from her pussy.

12