Sissy Hubby

Story Info
Transformation to pegging a sissy hubby.
5.8k words
4.63
147.7k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers

In case these are not the fetishes you like; this story features pegging, CEI, and sissy training.

*

It had been a very long week at work, but I had finally made it to Friday at 3pm and was excited to relax over the weekend. Then a text from my wife of five years came in that started the snowball rolling down a steep mountainside.

"Hi! I have to run a few errands and then will be home for dinner. You will beat me home so please jump in the shower and to get your kinky mind going make sure to shave your balls and back side as smooth as possible. If you do a good job I might get on the table to give you a taste as your dinner. If you still have your jewelry at work slip it inside you ;-)"

I am a very lucky man with a partner that seems to be willing to try anything. Her mind and kinky side would have had me beg her to marry me, but she was also gorgeous. 5'4", 34C, firm yet round ass, long flowing hair, Hershey kiss eyes, waxed bikini, sexy toes, and the list goes on and on!

She loves forceful thrusting down her throat, deep rough anal, and even a little light BDSM. Though her favorite by far is being the dominant one in the bedroom. I am so turned on by being submissive, plus, I cum so hard after getting to taste her. I have always loved the taste of wet pussy, but hers is out of this world delicious. So I get so horny thinking about that last line and can't wait for her to sit on my face making me lick up all her sweet nectar, but I also can't overlook what turns me on even more.

My wife has been willing to give 100% into the kinks I have had the courage to share with her. She loves her submissive hubby as she commands the bedroom and I am so glad I shared how much I love my prostate played with. Her fingers have worked their magic as they trace down my shaft, roughly squeezing my balls and telling me they are all hers, and then slipping a finger in to my horny and tight backside. She lubes up her fingers and starts with one caressing my tight hole. As she relaxes my sphincter her finger glides in making me pant and beg for more. It feels so good and even better as she adds another and finally a third to fill me up. The fullness and massaging of my prostate would be more than enough to make me cum buckets, but she has added thrusting her fingers in deeper, pulling out to the edge while giving me come here motions, and shoving them back in forcefully.

Recently while she was fingering me she had me overwhelmed with lust and she asked about other kinks. She got me to admit to a deep secret; I loved eating my own cum and I even came directly on my face before. I thought she would think so different of me after I said it out loud, but instead she got even wetter. That night she immediately spun into a 69 position and I came so hard with her fresh taste on my tongue, but didn't realize she didn't swallow until she spun back around and kissed me deeply. I drank it down and loved both our juices mixed together. Since then she has added in amazing dirty talk about my boy pussy being fingered so good, but best of all feeding me my cum at the end. She tells me a good boy cleans up all his messes. Heck just last night she had me cum so hard inside her then she had me eat all of it right out of her tasty pussy. It was SO good. I had no idea what could be better than that, but couldn't wait to find out!

So I jumped up from my desk as I did have my jeweled butt plug and travel lube in my work bag for text messages just like this that happen every so often. It is a stainless steel medium size plug, similar to two of her fingers, with a pink stone on the end. I got into the bathroom stall and quickly got it to glide on in. I snapped a photo of it inside me and another of the precum already leaking. She quickly sent back hearts and that she loved my pretty ass, which was new for her to say. She then ordered me not stroke myself at all, but I could enjoy a teasing taste of my precum.

From this point on the clock seemed to be at a standstill. Every time I moved in my chair my butt plug sent crashing waves over my whole body and added to the taste I could swear was still on my tongue. I didn't dare get up from my desk as I had a raging hard on and wet spot from precum. Finally it got to 4:30 and I couldn't take it anymore. I bolted for my car and started driving home.

With my SUV people can't see in easily so at the first red light I undid my belt and unzipped my pants. This allowed me to scoop up a good amount of precum and gobble it down. I was hornier then I have been in awhile so while on my way home I called my wife to tell her and also see how she was. She was already out, but demanded that after I shower and shave I put on everything she left on the bed. She said it may not seem right at first, but it certainly was and I was to wear it all to dinner. No exceptions and threatened I wouldn't be allowed to cum for at least a week if I disobeyed. I was so horny and intrigued I made it home in record time.

I rushed in the door and took the stairs two at a time which made my plug feel even better! I got to the bedroom so horny and a little out of breath. To my shock the only things I saw on the bed were a red lacey thong, black thigh high stockings, a red bra, and a very sexy red satin nightgown with black lace trim. I was drawn to the nightie like a magnet and it felt so good. I then held it up and it seemed like it would barely cover my butt. I didn't think it was possible, but I got even harder.

I have been reading erotica like this for years where a guy is turned into a sissy in the bedroom and pegged hard by a strap on. I don't like cuckhold or humiliation, but I have liked the guy being forced bi for oral or as the sissy bottom with a fresh load swirling over their tongue with it savored and enjoyed at the end. As you may be able to tell I love CEI, but even more so, I really love the dominant pegging of a subby hubby sissy.

I was excited to go along, but couldn't believe she knew my deepest, kinkiest, fantasy. I had been so careful reading those and watching porn of it that she couldn't have known. My fantasy of being dressed liked a sexy woman, bent over, and roughly pegged, there is no way she knew. I was so hard and thinking of one video where the guys legs are over his head, his thong pushed to the side, and he is pegged so hard until he cums all over his own face. Replaying that in my head almost made me cum so I threw off my clothes and cranked up the shower to jump into it while it was still cold.

The cold shower worked well and as the water went from cold to cool I began to lather my self up with shaving cream. Slowly going over every inch I had my cum filled balls silky smooth, my shaft so smooth, and could glide my fingers from my balls to my tight hole without any hair. With the sexy lingerie on the bed I decided to go a little further and lathered up my chest, arm pits, and back side and shaved it all smooth. Then decided from my naval to mid thigh needed to be shaved smooth. Finishing cleaning up by shaving my face and neck and going over my balls and shaft again I hopped out of the shower. I was mesmerized looking at myself in the mirror and I loved the way my body looked now, so smooth, and it felt great. I then saw a new text from my wife.

"Don't forget to clean your back side really good before you get dressed. I have such kinky things planned for you tonight!"

Immediately my hard on came right back and it didn't help that I couldn't help myself from grabbing my smooth balls and playing with my sensitive nipples. To avoid cumming I grabbed one of my enema and got on all fours to stop touching myself. Inserting that thin rubber tip felt so good and I quickly filled my cavity with that mineral oil mixture. A few minutes later and I was pretty sure I was clean inside and out, but for "good measure" which was really just me wanting to feel it again I did it a second time.

All cleaned up I made my way back to the lingerie on the bed. Picking up the bra my jaw dropped as there were also two soft breast molds with a tube of adhesive. I was so caught up by the thong and satin nightie I didn't even notice them at first. I brought them up to my chest and gently squeezed them. They felt so close to real and I had quick second thoughts that this isn't really what she wanted. Then I remembered her demanding text and sexy demanding tone on the phone and walked over to the mirror to put them on.

The label said they were 'c' cups and I was so excited to see them on. The instructions said to put plenty of adhesive on them and hold them in place for five minutes. After a few minutes of really focusing on where to place them I got one in place and firmly held. I held on for a bit longer than recommended just to be certain and when I let go I could have sworn my penis stiffened up fully in seconds. With the pull on my chest as it hung down and how I looked I was in fetish heaven! I couldn't wait to get the second one in place, but took my time to get it just right. When I let go off that one and let both of them hang down I could have exploded. It felt so good on my shaved chest, pulling on my nipples, and felt so good as I squeezed what were now my breasts.

I walked back over to the bed as they swayed on my body sending shivers up and down my spine. I then rolled on those black thigh highs and the lacey tops hit right where I shaved feeling so good on my thighs. Next came that red lacey thong. I put it on and realized it was specially made. I was able to tuck my balls into a divine little pocket and my penis fit just right into it. As my penis tucked in it pulled the thong right between my cheeks and it hit my shaved tight back side sending shockwaves through me. This night was set to be simply amazing! I waltzed over to the mirror with my breast molds swaying out and loved what I saw.

Next I got the bra on which thankfully had a front clasp making it so easy. The best part of all by far was slipping the red satin nightie over my head. It felt divine on my body and so good on my shaved stomach, ass, and legs. Wow was I in heaven! I just stood at the end of the bed feeling my body all over. Grabbing my new breasts, running a finger along the back side of the thong, feeling the satin on my stomach, caressing my thighs, all lost in my own world until I heard my wife shout that she was home and I should come downstairs to get my dessert before dinner.

Immediately I got so nervous. Did she really want this. Would she think I was gay or worse would she think I didn't love her. Was this just a joke and she would be repulsed I actually put all this on. A million thoughts raged through my mind and I had this pit in my stomach, but I slowly crept downstairs thinking it was now or never.

I walked into the family room to find her and sensing the nervousness in my body language and eyes she immediately put me to ease. She grabbed me, kissed me deeply, and whispered how sexy I was. She then caressed my penis and told me how it was hers and that I was to play any games she wanted. As I deeply sighed I went to tell her how much I loved her, but she nibbled on my ear and dropped a sexy bombshell. She told me she moved one of our indoor cameras into the bedroom and tucked into a hiding spot to see the whole bedroom and the mirror. I was so turned on I hadn't noticed it and she had been downstairs watching me the whole time. She then grabbed my hand, slipped it up her skirt so I could feel she was already out of her panties and soaking wet. Then she brought a very wet g-string to my mouth and pushed them in with a long "sssshhh you are my sexy girl now."

I couldn't believe it with a million thoughts racing through my mind. I didn't have too much time to think as she pushed away from me leaving me standing with black satin g-string panties in my mouth, black thigh highs on, a red lacey thong, a divine feeling red nightie with black lace trim, and my own breasts filling the nightie. She just stood and admired while I could see her eyes fill with lust. She then told me to spin around and show off my sexy ass. I slowly spun drawing it out yet feeling the slow cool air slip up my nightie and onto my smooth back side. My mouth was so wet as I sucked down her tasty pussy juices and my balls felt double their normal size. I stopped once I was facing away from here and she barely could get the words out, "bend over my sissy hubby."

I gasped with a mouthful of wet panties loving what she said, but when I didn't bend over her tone changed to the dominating voice I am used to with specific instructions. "Bend 45 degrees right now!" I quickly did so and felt my nightie glide up my backside. It barely covered as is and now I knew my thong was fully exposed.

"Oh, so someone shaved everything. Wanted to be smooth just like a sexy girl. Let me feel those thighs and ass to see how you did..."

As she stepped forward she caressed my inner thighs and both of my cheeks. She then pressed herself against me and wrapped her hands around my waist feeling my stomach, thighs, and grabbed my new breasts.

"Mmmm does my sissy hubby like his new breasts? I also like big breasts so I got you the c-cups so every time you wear them I can nuzzle my face between them."

She caressed and pulled on my breasts making it feel so good on my shaved chest and tugging on my nipples. I just kept getting taken to higher heights of heaven, especially hearing this would not be one time fun and that she fully expected to do it again. As if it couldn't get better she pushed my back down to bend me fully over, grabbed my hips, and started motions of thrusting into me.

"Mmm so this is what it feels like to give it to you from behind. What a sexy site with those lacey tops to your stockings and this red thong. I bet you can't wait for me to push it to the side and fuck your tight hole. Your outfit is missing something though."

She reached to the couch to grab something and turned me around. I saw some red heels in her hand and they even had red bottoms. My jaw dropped the second time this evening.

"I could only get you the best for your very first pair of heels. The heel is not too high so that you can wear them. You will take good care of these and yes, you will be wearing them often."

She walked me over to the couch and sat me down. She then kissed my lips, biting it just a little, before nibbling on my ear, kissing down my neck, putting her face between my breasts, and finally sliding my nightie up over head.

"Actually you don't need this bra on while you have on lingerie, let's get this off you."

She unclipped it and I immediately felt the weight tug on my nipples. I couldn't help, but to moan loudly. She took the now sopping wet panties out of my mouth.

"What do you like best so far of this new role play?"

I told her I wasn't sure as from head to toe I loved it all, but the breasts felt so real and the nightie was just amazing.

"Well we better get this nightie back on you then as I love to see my sexy sissy in it!"

She slipped it back on and she got it positioned to cover my breasts. Well for a moment and she then pulled it aside to see how the nipples felt in her mouth. She moaned so loudly and told me how erotic it was.

Continuing to kiss down my stomach she swirled her tongue around my naval and made her way to pre-cum soaked thong. As she grabbed my balls she licked at my penis like a ice cream cone.

"Your balls are SO heavy! Someone really likes his sissy clothes as I have never felt them this big! Plus, you taste amazing today. Your cum can't wait to explode out of you, but first we have a bit more to get you ready."

I had no idea what she meant, but was so excited as she got my new heels on. She got the size perfectly right, even with it being a women's size. I looked down and loved what I saw. As she stood me up I wobbled a little bit, but quickly got my balance. She then in just a few minutes taught me how to walk in them. She sat on the couch, hiked up her skirt, and began to play with herself telling me to sway my hips just like she taught me. I felt so sexy and so empowered to be my kinky self. It was so new and I just couldn't believe as I looked down and saw my own cleavage, stockings on, and heels! It was so much sexier than my wildest fantasies from Literotica! After just a few minutes she was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh god!! My sexy, pretty, subby hubby wearing red bottom heels, those stockings, a tight thong, oh god your breasts in that nightie. Sway that ass my sissy, make your breasts sway. Oh god, I am cumming, oh god, you are soooo sexy!"

As she screamed out I was overflowing with happiness. My sexy body made her cum so hard. I was her sissy and got her off without even touching her! As she recovered and stood up she was back to the dominating queen I knew.

"Now that I came once of many planned for tonight come with me into my office. I set up a play area for us."

As we walked into her office just off the family room I saw a massage chair set up in the middle of the room like you would see at the mall for shoulder and back massages. The lights were dimmed and she told me to get on it and place my head in the hole.

"Now get on your knees facing the back of this chair with your arms on the armrest under where your head goes. I have even more surprises for you."

I happily obliged and couldn't imagine what else she had in store. This was already a fantasy come true. She made sure to position me well before grabbing what ended up being tight fitting velcro straps. She locked my legs in place first and then my arms. To check if they were tight enough she told me to try to get up. Apparently I wasn't doing it with enough effort so she spanked me harder than she ever has before.

"I said try to get up sissy!" *smack*"Try harder!" *smack* *smack* *smack*

"Awww does my little sissy have tears in his eyes. Just wait until I get this mascara on you as I can't wait to see it running down your face my sissy panty boy."

I was in shock! Not only were my ass cheeks on fire I was not expecting the addition of make up. Needless to say I couldn't get out if I wanted, but she knew that.

"Let me get my hand between these legs. Mmmm, my sissy hubby is so hard! I bet you liked that spanking and want more or was it the make up that got you so turned on?"

I went right back to being nervous and ashamed as I whispered it was the make up. This was not the manly husband she signed up for. She broke character for just a moment.

"Don't worry about wanting to be my sissy. I love you with all my heart, I know if I want a deep good pounding you can provide in spades, are so manly in other ways, but most of all I have been soaking wet planning this for weeks. You thought you were private browsing last month, but I found your Literotica account RJ1774. At first I was shocked thinking you wanted a man, but as the weeks went on I read so many sexy stories you saved! Very few have guys involved at all and the ones that do have you sucking them off or eating their cum from my pussy. I have known you were my good eater and cum slut so that doesn't bother me if you want to try to suck another man while I watch. Even this week I got off everyday at lunch reading a different one each day. So for now, enjoy my sissy cum slut. You are all mine and you have to know what's next!"

I couldn't believe it! I went from ashamed right back to turned on. She has known for weeks and planning this. She is by far the best thing that has happened to me! Then it dawned on me based on the position I was in that she was going to pound my ass with a strap on! As I realized it she came around to the the front and showed off this thick, realistic dildo hanging below her skirt.

"Now let's go over the new rules my sissy hubby. You will begin shaving your legs, groin, ass, chest, and a pits everyday. At least once a week I expect to come home to you dressed for me and in your heels. I bought a few skirts that I think will fit, some panties in different colors, some blouses, and a couple bras for your c-cup breasts. We can go shopping for more this weekend. Also, tonight I will do it, but we are going to go over make up tomorrow morning as I expect a very smooth shave, foundation to cover up, eye shadow, mascara, and red lip stick with lip gloss. For the weekends you do this you will put on fake nails as well. I bought them already in many different colors. Then you will put on your heels and go into the kitchen to cook for me. If you are very good and sexy looking I may let you cum all over your dinner or I may let you lick me to mind blowing orgasm before we eat or maybe even both."

rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers
12