All Comments on 'A Domestic Situation'

by amandamagik

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I don't know why, but I always found women dominating other women more erotic than men dominating women. Great story. 5stars.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Both fun and erotic. Would enjoy more around Emma and Lucinda — much more.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great story and it's very well written. I'm not a women, or lesbian, obviously but that was one of the hottest seductions I think I've every read. I am a photographer and know of the instant connections which can be made with a subject, and the down falls which can follow, but you handled it well. I also like the fact that you portray your sub Lucinda as strong in most aspects of her life and independent even though submissive to her partner. A bit of a brat as she seems to like pushing the limits of her D/s relationship well admitting she loves Emma beyond it all. The other thing I liked is that you didn't portray either of them as super Dom or Sub. Emma made a major mistake as a Dom by punishing her sub well angry. That situation can I believe get into all kinds of dark areas. You just don't read about that very often on LE. Her breakdown and remorse seemed very genuine. I hope in the future you expand the back story and what lays ahead for them. (that goes for the “Cheerleaders” to)

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lovely, romantic story. The love is so strong and clear and obvious. Great job, thanks for writing it.

chick2206chick2206over 2 years ago

and just like that the power dynamics between the two have changed drastically. Will she top from bottom?

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Sounds like a very loving couple. Could you re-visit them later? They both seem to more stories to tell.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Loved it. More would be good.

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Great story, hope you write more stories about the ladies. ☮️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramandamagik@amandamagik
My bio is that I'm here for a little interesting conversation, to read and to learn, and to enjoy that process. I know that its not much to go on, but that's simply the way that I like it.