A Dominatrix Experience

Story Info
A story of my first experience with a dominatrix.
4k words
4.33
25.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: This is a full and true account of my first experience with a professional dominatrix. This happened in September of 1997. I wrote this story a day or two after the session. I am publishing it here for the first time. My only changes since I wrote it were to correct spelling and punctuation errors. This is the type of experience you are likely to have in the hands of a dominatrix. I hope you enjoy it.

***

The Goddess Of Discipline Mistress Jina

My hands were trembling as I dialed the pager of the Goddess of Discipline for the first time. I carefully entered the number and waited for an answer. It was a voice mail pager so I listened carefully to her instructions. I opted to leave a voice message. I could hear my voice trembling as I stated my full name and phone number. Then I requested, as politely as possible, that she return my call.

I hung up and began slowly pacing the room. My heart was racing as I went over what I would say when she called. Within five minutes my phone rang. I felt a lump in my throat as I answered, "Hello."

Mistress' beautiful feminine voice sang into my ear, "Hello, did you page me?" My stomach turned flips as I said, "Yes I did, thank you for returning my call." Mistress said, "How can I help you?" I informed her that I had seen her advertisement in a local adult news paper. She asked me which one and I told her. She acknowledged the ad. and inquired further about my intentions.

I said, "I am interested in being dominated." Mistress asked if I had experience and I acknowledged that I did not. She asked me what I had in mind and I listed a few the things I had always fantasized about like humiliation, cock and ball torture, spanking, etc. She informed me that she could provide those services. She wrote down my address and we set a time at 9:30 pm. She instructed me to take pen and paper and list everything I could think of that interested me. With that she hung up, no goodbye, simply instructions to record my weaknesses.

I had two and a half hours before her arrival. I immediately stripped and went into the bathroom. Sitting on the edge of the tub I carefully shaved my genitals. With an hour and a half left I made a quick sandwich. I wanted to concentrate on Mistress Jina, not on how hungry I was.

Next I took a long shower and thoroughly washed myself from head to toe. With one half hour left I sat down at my kitchen counter, in the nude, to list my perverted desires. I finished about 9:20pm. I decided that I should not meet Mistress Jina in the nude. She would decide when I was to be naked. Also I didn't want to risk anyone seeing me greet a stranger at the door while nude. By 9:55pm Mistress still had not arrived and I was trembling. Had she changed her mind? Were my directions wrong? I was inventing all kinds of terrible scenarios when there was suddenly a sharp rap, rap, rap, on my door.

I opened the door and experienced a sudden rush of emotions from excitement to fear, from awe to the solid reality of looking into a true Mistress' eyes. I was stunned, she was even more attractive than I had hoped.

She was in her late twenties or early thirties with shoulder length blond hair and glowing skin. Her pert nose was framed nicely by her sultry eyes and pouting lips. She wore a full length black overcoat that was open to reveal a long black skirt, slit higher than I dared look. Through her white blouse I could see the outline of her red bra.

I don't remember if I said hello. I simply stepped aside and allowed her to enter. She was carrying a large black briefcase and behind her she pulled a medium sized suitcase with wheels and an extendable handle.

She said, "Do you have anything to drink?" I said, "Only water." She accepted some water and commented that she was thirsty. She sat on a stool at the kitchen counter where I had placed her fee. She motioned toward it and said with an innocent, almost surprised tone, "Is this for me?"

I confirmed that it was and she smiled sweetly and thanked me as she collected it and tucked it away. Also on the counter was my hand written list of interests. It was nearly a full page. She took her time perusing the list as if she were reading a menu at a fine restaurant. I nervously paced between the kitchen and living room as she read my most secret and deviant desires. It was the first time I had ever shared them with anyone.

After several minutes she looked up from the list and said, "I will enjoy our session, it looks like you have quite a few interests but what about dildo training?"

I gave her a confused look because I wasn't sure what she meant.

She said, "I have a strap-on dildo."

I felt my face flush as the idea caused my penis to begin rising. Quietly I spoke, in a half stutter, "hhmmm, that ssousounds interesting."

Mistress Jina looked me in the eyes, smiled and said "Good."

With that Goddess Jina snapped, "Take off your clothes and get on your knees."

I nearly jumped at her command. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. Within 30 seconds I was fully nude and kneeling at attention in the middle of the living room floor. Mistress walked over to me and quickly glanced me up and down. She informed me that she needed to use my phone to send a pager signal to her guardian or he would shortly be breaking down the door.

I motioned to the phone in the bedroom and she said, "Good, now you just wait there and don't move."

The session had just started and already I knew that I had found my calling in life.

After a few minutes Mistress returned and she said, "Is it okay if I leave marks?"

I said, "Yes."

Mistress Jina said, "Do you know what a safeword is?"

I said, "Yes I do."

She said, "Good. The safeword I use is Mercy."

I said, "Okay."

Mistress Jina continued, "Take my cases to the bed."

I picked up her cases and she followed me. Pointing to the smaller case she said, "Put that on the bed and open it."

I did as instructed and was delighted to see an incredible range of play toys from dildos and plugs to nipple clamps and blind folds. She motioned for me to stand beside her as she sat on the bed next to the open briefcase. She instructed me to put my hands on my head. I did as I was told and watched her pull a long, thin leather cord out of the case. She expertly wrapped it around the base of my balls and pulled it up between each of my testicles, wrapped again and tied it off snuggly. Now my testicles were held firm and separate in my tightly stretched scrotum.

Mistress noticed a large drop of pre-cum on the tip of my penis. She pulled her hand back in disgust and said, "Look at you, you're dripping, crawl into the bathroom and get a towel to wipe that off."

I turned away and dropped to all fours and crawled to the bathroom and brought back a towel. After wiping my penis off I returned to my place in front of Mistress, still seated on the bed. Mistress quickly snapped, "Get on your knees."

I quickly dropped to my knees before her and she said, "Hands back on your head." I complied.

Mistress reached back into her briefcase and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. She took my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger and began massaging and pulling on it. Once it hardened she deftly applied the clamp and tightened it. She mercifully did not over tighten it. After repeating the process on my right nipple she smiled as she paused to look at me.

Mistress looked me in the eye and instructed, "Now crawl to the bathroom and bring back a nice warm wash cloth so you can clean my feet for worship."

I humbly crawled away and performed as Mistress demanded. When I returned, Mistress instructed me to carefully remove each of her shoes and stockings. She continued her instruction as I wiped off first her right then her left foot. Mistress said, "Good, now I want you to start kissing one foot and work your way up one leg, then down the other and finish on other foot."

I lowered my face to the floor and placed my lips on the toes of Mistress' right foot. In the past I had never considered myself a foot fetishist but I felt my penis spring to life again. I detected a slight hint of the most erotic scent of her foot. I lingered on her toes then slowly began kissing up her leg. As I moved above her knee I moved very slowly because I didn't know how high she would let me go.

At that point Mistress Jina slowly laid back on the bed. She opened her skirt at the split and her panties were fully exposed. Encouraged, I kissed higher up her thigh until I was inches from her panties. I savored the musky scent of her magical womanhood. I dared venture further and soon my cheek grazed her panties. Not wanting to ruin the moment by doing something stupid I did not attempt to taste the object of my most intense desire. I slowly moved to the other side of her panties and rested my lips on her bare flesh just an inch to the other side of her mound. I continued to savor her fragrance as I slowly kissed my way down her left leg. After reaching her toes I lingered for a minute and she pivoted her foot up.

Then I found myself kissing the bottom of her left foot. After another minute, Goddess Jina sat up and said "Now the back side." With that she stood up and turned around and laid face down on the bed with her waist at the edge and her legs hanging off the edge. This placed her firm bottom in front of my face.

Unable to contain my enthusiasm, I leaned forward to kiss her gorgeous ass and she stopped me.

She said, "You'll start with my feet... of course."

I dropped to my knees and elbows and repeated the procedure. I kissed from the soul of her left foot up towards her glorious behind. When I reached her left ass cheek I dwelled there for several minutes as I humbly kissed first her left ass cheek, then her right, then back to the left. I focused my kisses just to the right and left of her anus which was barely covered by the thin strip of her silk panties. I was expecting to be able to smell her ass but there was no odor.

All too soon I completed my journey down her right leg. She turned around and sat on the edge of the bed again and smiled. She reached out and lightly squeezed my tight balls and said, "Just as I suspected. I gave you a simple task to kiss my feet and legs and you took advantage of it. You have been a bad boy..."

I looked at the floor as I acknowledged that I had. Mistress removed my nipple clamps. I had forgotten about them but it was suddenly painful. Then she got up and moved beside me and instructed me to bend over and lay my chest on the bed. I was now kneeling beside the bed and bending over the edge with my torso on the bed. She told me to put my hands over my head. I put my arms up and put my right ear on the bed and watched her.

She searched through her brief case and pulled out a small leather paddle. She smacked my behind with it a few times but seemed dissatisfied with my reaction. Reaching back in her case she revealed a larger, wooden paddle. Without ceremony she swatted both of my ass cheeks and it stung. After a moment she swatted again but with more force. I clinched my teeth and braced for the next blow. She swung even harder and stinging pain seared through my tightened bottom. I broke down and said, "Mercy."

Mistress chuckled and said, "I couldn't mark you if I wanted to."

Mistress put the paddle away and said, "Maybe I need to take your temperature," as she put her hand under my bottom and squeezed my balls. She moved her hand up and back and fanned her fingertips around my anus. I subconsciously pivoted my hips down and my butt up to give her easier access.

Mistress reached back into her case and retrieved some new toys. First she pulled a latex glove onto her right hand. Then she took a small dildo and put a condom over it and tied the end off, sealing the dildo inside the condom. The dildo was about the diameter of a large adult finger. Out of the corner of my eye I saw mistress pick up something else and disappear behind me. I flinched as I felt a cold spot of slippery lubricant pressed against my anus. Mistress Jina spread the lube for a few seconds then she slipped a gloved finger inside. Instantly I felt my penis growing again as I enjoyed the wonderful new sensation.

In short order Mistress removed her finger and filled me with the condom encased dildo. She pushed the entire length into my rectum. Then she instructed me to reach back and hold the dildo in place. I did as I was told and turned to watch Mistress.

She pulled of the latex glove and threw it in the trash. Suddenly she produced a large black leather strap-on dildo from her case. She looked me in the eyes as she stepped into it. I'm sure she enjoyed the concern in my eyes as she let out a small giggle.

Coming over to me she took me by the shoulder and pulled me back to a kneeling position beside the bed as I maneuvered my arm to hold on to my dildo. She seated herself on the edge of the bed directly in front of me. My face was only inches from her "penis".

She looked down at me and said, "Now, I want to see you fucking yourself with that dildo while you suck me."

I dove on her penis and began sucking like an oversexed teenage cheerleader. She commanded, "I want to see your arm moving as you fuck yourself."

I started sliding the dildo in and out of my rectum more vigorously. She said, "Good, that's it, suck my cock."

At this point we had been in the scene for about 35 minutes and I was rock hard. My balls were starting to ache for release and I was hoping that Mistress would grant it.

She made me suck her cock for at least five minutes. All the while she was hurling insults at me. Finally she said, "God I just wish I could pump your mouth full of cum. If I could you would take it all down wouldn't you."

I nodded and mumbled that I would and Mistress said, "Don't talk with your mouth full."

Mistress pushed me away and stood up. She instructed me to spread the towel out on the bed so I could lay on it. I did as I was told and waited. Mistress then told me to lay in the center of bed.

As I situated myself she took off the strap-on dildo. Then she went to her large rolling case, laid it down and opened it. She took out four well used leather bondage cuffs and a hand full of rope. She buckled one bondage cuff on each wrist and one on each ankle.

Quickly she looped a short length of rope through the cuff on my left wrist and disappeared beside the bed. Within a few seconds I felt my left arm pulled to the corner of the bed as she secured my wrist to the leg of the bed frame.

Walking around the bed she repeated the procedure on my right arm. Moving to my feet she took a slightly longer length of rope and looped it through both ankle cuffs. This locked my ankles together. Finally she tied the ends of the rope off to each of the bottom legs of the bed.

When she finished she looked at her handiwork and smiled. She left the bedroom without a word and let me wonder what she was up to. Within a few seconds she returned with her glass of water.

She sipped her water at the foot of the bed and said, "Can you get yourself loose?"

Without moving I said. "No."

Mistress Jina said, "Try."

With that I tugged at my leather wrist and ankle cuffs and found that I was indeed bound tight. I once again said, "No I can't get loose."

Mistress smiled and said, "Good".

She began rummaging through her small case as I squirmed in my restraints. The dildo was still in place in my rectum and was pressing against the towel that was under me.

Mistress Jina pulled out a small bottle with a pump spray top. She took out another latex glove and pulled it onto her left hand. She picked up a second bottle, the contents of which I could only imagine.

The last thing she brought out caused my stomach to drop. It was some sort of surgical quality torture device, the likes of which I had never seen. It appeared to made of stainless steel and it was about 10 inches long with a narrow curved handle. On the end was a spiked wheel like the wheel from a boot spur. The spikes were obviously very sharp.

Mistress set all of these thing down on the bed beside me, then sat down beside my chest with her back facing me. She leaned over my stomach and grabbed my penis with her gloved hand. In her right hand she had the spray bottle and she began spraying my entire genital area.

Right away I detected a smell like peppermint but I wasn't sure what the liquid was. After about twenty seconds my cock and balls began burning. It felt like she had covered them with Bengay.

After another twenty seconds the pain had increased and I began to writhe and moan. Mistress leaned back with her face next to mine and began sucking on my earlobe. This did wonders to take my mind off the pain and after a few minutes the pain was subsiding.

Mistress then picked up the other bottle and I prepared for worse. Instead of applying it to me she put some of the contents in the palm of her gloved hand and then rubbed it on my penis. It turns out it was only lubricating jelly. Mistress Jina slowly stroked and stroked and soon I felt myself nearing orgasm. I didn't want to cum all over her so I blurted out, "Stop!"

Mistress dropped my penis and said, "Never tell me what to do!"

She slapped my balls with her open palm and then the back of her hand. I was back in agony and began writhing in pain. Mistress began nibbling on my ear again until I settled down and the pain in my balls was bearable.

Mistress then said, "Remember, you are not to cum without permission, is that clear?"

I figured out how her game worked and said, "Yes it's clear."

Mistress said, "Good."

With that Mistress began stroking me again and within about a minute I felt my orgasm approaching and I quickly said, "Mistress may I cum?"

Mistress Jina instantly dropped my penis and said, "No." Her tone was very matter of fact.

She then picked up her dangerous looking torture tool and pressed its spiked wheel against my tight balls and pressed the spikes into my vulnerable flesh.

I winced as she slowly rolled it up my scrotum and onto my penis, all the way to the tip and then down to my stomach. She repeated this path several times and when she was done the pain induced by her tool was causing my erection to deflate.

At that point she began stroking me again until I requested permission to cum at which time I was promptly denied release. She continued with the spiked wheel treatment.

After my fifth request for release and Mistress' fifth denial I was climbing the walls. Then Mistress Jina got up and walked into the bathroom.

Within a few seconds she was back with a towel which she spread on my chest and stomach. After refreshing the lubricant in her gloved left palm she began stroking me again, ever so slowly.

Once again I felt my orgasm returning and I requested permission to cum. Mistress mercifully said, "Yes, you may cum." She began stroking faster. She continued to stroke as I exploded all over the towel. It was by far the most fulfilling orgasm I have ever experienced.

After releasing me from my restraints and putting her implements away Mistress Jina told me to get dressed.

She handed me a red business card and said, "Now you're allowed to have a season in my dungeon. If you call me, make sure you give the password I wrote on the back." As she turned to go she continued, "You may help me carry my bags."

I jumped up and picked up her bags and walked her to her car. After I placed the bags in her trunk she turned to me and said, "Give me hug". She looked up at me and told me that my next session with her would be in her private dungeon. As I watched her drive away I was already dreaming about her dungeon.

Afterword

As I said, this is a real and true account of actual events in my life. This took place in an extended stay type of hotel in the northwest corner of the United States. I was there on business. Unfortunately I never had the chance to return.

12