A Dominatrix Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to publicly thank "Mistress Jina" for my initiation into the world of Femdom. Years later I now realize some things.

1. I had a stellar first session. Mistress Jina knew how to run a domination session. In later years I had less satisfying experiences. Thanks to Mistress Jina, I knew how good a session could be and that not all pro dommes are created equal.

2. I realize I omitted Mistress Jina's password. That's going to remain secret.

3. Right after the session I asked her what she sprayed on me. She told me it was rubbing alcohol and peppermint oil. At the time I didn't know why. Later I realized it was a precaution in the event that her pinwheel (Whartenberg Wheel) accidentally broke my skin.

4. She had me walk her to her car and she gave me a hug. That way the casual observer would see two friends saying goodbye, rather than a dominatrix loading her sex toys into her trunk.

5. I had been reading S&M magazines and watching S&M videos (on VHS of course) for several years when I finally worked up the courage to act on my urges. My only regret is that I waited so long.

So... if you have been considering trying a session with a professional dominatrix I say, do it! Do your homework and find a professional. You will not regret it.

12